It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
That is so layered in what ifs I had to read it 3 times to understand if it even made sense to what point you were trying to make.

Sounds like a personal problem.

They are not "what ifs", you might want to read it again a few more times or disregard if you prefer. It makes no difference, just like that topic makes no difference to the topic of the thread.

So in understanding your reasoning to my reply you claim your delusions Trump these delusions because you did a Google.
I will reword it.
You layered so many logical fallacies over each other I believe my mother is right, she is a bike.
Now I send her to the store for milk because it is quicker than walking

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I get what your saying. I have known some hypochondriac's and they completely convinced themselves that they had all sorts of things happening, kinda sad really.
I am glad though that they finally figured out that this condition was real on some levels. That would be miserable to have something crawling beneath the skin and to be told it was a delusion. Gives me the willies all over! In the link that Caled shared there was a list of concerning symptoms that I am sure hoping Caled doesn't also have!
Thank you for the info, I am so used to reading about the crazy diseases and conditions that I never even thought about
hypochondriacism.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
No, you just don't understand the point.

Let's see if I can dumb it down for you.

Morgellons is very real to those afflicted from it.

Before it was established as a real thing, anyone claiming to have it was labeled delusional because nobody knew it was a real thing and in many cases the fibers turned out to be from common items people interacted with.

Even though it is now known to be a real thing, it is still a delusion in those that think they have it but don't.

edit on 5-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yahoo!

China's government approved the world's first inhaled vaccine against COVID-19, the vaccine's maker Cansino Biologics announced on Sunday.

The vaccine, called Convidecia Air, changes the liquid form of the vaccine into an aerosol using a nebuilzer. The vaccine can then be inhaled through the mouth using the nebulizer machine. The needle-free vaccine "can effectively induce comprehensive immune protection in response to SARS-CoV-2 after just one breath," Cansino said in a statement.

The science appears to back Cansino's claims.

Cansino's booster vaccine is an inhaled version of the one-shot, adenovirus COVID-19 jab that Cansino developed in partnership with the Chinese military-run Academy of Military Medical Sciences.

PNAS

Did you know...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he called Pfizer 17 times to get a deal and now his country leads the world in inoculations. But in Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the National Research Council (NRC) made a deal last March with a Chinese vaccine company, CanSino Biologics, that involved a sweetheart deal to transfer Canadian intellectual property needed to create vaccines for Ebola and SARS-CoV-2 to the Chinese.
Questions mount over Trudeau's vaccine dealings with China

WHO issued an emergency use listing for CONVIDECIA, a vaccine manufactured by CanSino Biologics.

WHO validates 11th vaccine for COVID-19 (19 May 2022)

One of CanSino Biologics prime investors is Eli Lilly and Company.

twitter.com...

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

C'mon, Man.

They have to beat that fear of needles somehow.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Did Omnicron kill anyone or even make anyone extremely ill? The only cases I can remember hearing about were more like the flu or in some cases a bad cold.........Not that it would matter to people pushing vaccines.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In Rebuke to West, OPEC and Russia Aim to Raise Oil Prices With Big Supply Cut

Saudi Arabia and Russia, acting as leaders of the OPEC Plus energy cartel, agreed on Wednesday to their biggest cuts in production in more than two years in a bid to raise prices, countering efforts by the United States and Europe to choke off the massive revenue Moscow reaps from the sale of crude.

Rumble

edit on 1052022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When President Trump was leading the nation it did not matter what OPEC did.

But thanks to Joe biden, we will all pay 20 to 30% more for gasoline, if OPEC Tightens the screws on production.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Feels like 1973.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Now let's be very clear here, I'm not saying that this happened, but it is very weird that Harris had to be moved from car to car just a few blocks from the White House.

Perhaps she was swapped INTO the car with a body double who faked the journey for her?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The insanity of ā€œinhaled medicineā€ whether you agree or not, really isnā€™t that far removed from Nazi gas chambers ! Using drone mosquitoes to inflict an unwanted jabā€¦ā€¦niceā€¦šŸ¤Ø Used to be mosquito bites at least meant you had Fun in Nature, itchy, but also a badge of honor of the experience!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Witchetty espionage group (aka Lookingfrog) updates toolset with backdoor that leverages steganography to extract its payload from an image...the Windows logo image.šŸ™ƒšŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø

Witchetty was first documented by ESET in April 2022, who concluded that it was one of three sub-groups of TA410, a broad cyber-espionage operation with some links to the Cicada group (aka APT10). Witchettyā€™s activity was characterized by the use of two pieces of malware, a first-stage backdoor known as X4 and a second-stage payload known as LookBack. ESET reported that the group had targeted governments, diplomatic missions, charities, and industrial/manufacturing organizations.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Similarly to what I observed earlier, if you can call them lunatics their narrative is trashed. There were lots of reports and some of those who may be a victim were on here with their situations. There damn sure is clear evidence that someone has been diddling in our vaccines for what appear to be globalist agenda related reasons. The results are more important to them than the means to get those results.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: daskakik
I get what your saying. I have known some hypochondriac's and they completely convinced themselves that they had all sorts of things happening, kinda sad really.
I am glad though that they finally figured out that this condition was real on some levels. That would be miserable to have something crawling beneath the skin and to be told it was a delusion. Gives me the willies all over! In the link that Caled shared there was a list of concerning symptoms that I am sure hoping Caled doesn't also have!
Thank you for the info, I am so used to reading about the crazy diseases and conditions that I never even thought about
hypochondriacism.

edit on 5-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

you might be able to answer

Not in an informed way...

I guess there ought to be protocols for the destruction of biohazard material. But government isn't your issue here or at least just partly, the world is run by big business, for them government is a means to an end.

some such radical change in the government infrastructure that would bring light to all the black projects? it's a big if and it doesn't happen over night.
Those that have a business interest will be long gone, with all the jucy stuff, and find a better suited government to do business with.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Look who's back...

DHS taps key architect of 9/11 response to oversee domestic counterterrorism efforts

A key architect of the U.S. response to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks has been tapped to coordinate and amp up domestic counterterrorism efforts, as the federal government reevaluates its approach to combating the threat of violent extremism.

Nicholas Rasmussen, former director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), is heading to the Department of Homeland Security to oversee counterterrorism prevention, intelligence, policy and other efforts across the department and component agencies like the Secret Service, the Transportation Security Administration and Customs and Border Protection.

He is the 29th consultant from WestExec Advisorsā€”the boutique firm co-founded by Secretary of State Tony Blinken in 2017, to snag a senior job in the Biden clown house.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
No, you just don't understand the point.

Let's see if I can dumb it down for you.

Morgellons is very real to those afflicted from it.

Before it was established as a real thing, anyone claiming to have it was labeled delusional because nobody knew it was a real thing and in many cases the fibers turned out to be from common items people interacted with.

Even though it is now known to be a real thing, it is still a delusion in those that think they have it but don't.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

So?

That is the way things work. Until something is proven to be real it is doubted and even when proven it doesn't mean everyone who thinks they have it actually has it.

What is your point?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well we have dragged comic books into this thread a few times and now it is REALLY relevant.

Marvel and Pfizer have teamed up for a new COVID-19 vaccine awareness comic calledĀ Avengers: Everyday Heroes. Now available to read online in the United States, the comic features the Avengers facing off against Ultron while a group of regular folks awaits their COVID-19 vaccine shot.
link At what point does the public say this has gone too far?

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join