It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I def used the term incorrectly.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_creatures_in_Harry_Potter#Dementors
edit on 4-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That is crazy!!!!!! Any idea how they are getting there? Has any doctor in the world not seen these things to know they are not a damn delusion?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I can't help myself not to post a good retro documentary like this one from 1982. As an artifact, it self-validates topics the GrampANONS were talking about back then. These guys are good, and everything about the production is a set piece for the era.

edit on 4-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: Skip to 10m for a quick cast of characters...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Great questions. No idea. I just happened to look at the first one because I thought it was peculiar that it didn’t feel natural, and I actually dug it out. I had a pocket microscope handy that did the trick to look at it.

The fact we are being gaslighted about it makes it all the more interesting. If it was nothing, they would just research it.

originally posted by: RookQueen
That is crazy!!!!!! Any idea how they are getting there? Has any doctor in the world not seen these things to know they are not a damn delusion?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The fact we are being gaslighted about it makes it all the more interesting. If it was nothing, they would just research it.

Agreed! I wonder if you sent one to an independent lab with a description if they would be interested enough to research it?
Of course, I don't know how you would need to store it in order to get it to them. Doesn't one of the doctors that have been studying the vaccines have his own lab?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Epirus

They have some military high rollers invested.

The Epirus SmartPower (ESP) platform

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Here's the letter from team Musk, declaring his intention to go through with the Twitter deal..."provided that the Delaware Chancery Court enter an immediate stay of the action, Twitter vs. Musk...and adjourn the trial and all other proceedings."

Exhibit S

Maybe he is in a hurry for some reason to reinstate Trump.....KEK....

Elon has said he will be allowing the right to return to Twitter

twitter.com...

I wonder what Trump will post.......LOL

twitter.com...
edit on 5-10-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Another Bill Gates Drop.
What are the chances it is about HIV? As Angel has said very early on we are going to start seeing this train leaving the station.
Ric Weiland

Really, really disturbing. Future topic.

Yes I Am

I believe we HAVE connected that HIV dot to our picture of connect the dots! Certainly, Dr Fauci is at the center of that issue also. He is the hero, early on, for the Neo Con/Nazi unity parties, and the NWO elite. Several dots of our pic we are starting to see them form are just from that alone!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
But it doesn't look like it is delusional in that pic of your 1st one does it?

"Let's name it something to make the casual observer think the victim is mentally ill. Yea, that is the ticket!"

originally posted by: Caled
Morgellons.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Morgellons (/mɔːrˈɡɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material.[1][2] Morgellons is not well understood, but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis,[3]"

Apparently, I pulled a delusion out of my side. And a big one from my belly a while back. That one left a scar...you never forget your first time.

Caled, what is that thing?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: igloo
It made perfectly good sense to me. I think you and Justoneman are on to something with this line of thinking. I need desperately to change my thoughts to a more positive focus and have been trying. It could be something similar to the bible saying where two or more gather and pray in my name, the prayers will be answered. That's not in verbatim but I am at work and am "sneaky posting."

It falls under "watch out, you might get what you are after". So, we must focus on the right things going in the right direction and attract likeminded things and people to support the momentum toward a true positive reset.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There has been research done.

thecehf.org...

It's a very similar situation to COVID and the jabs. I just like having my own firsthand proof. Something I can feel and see that makes the mainstream opinion and what is posted on Wiki absolutely false.

When you know, you know.

Agreed! I wonder if you sent one to an independent lab with a description if they would be interested enough to research it?
Of course, I don't know how you would need to store it in order to get it to them. Doesn't one of the doctors that have been studying the vaccines have his own lab?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ugh. Palantir. Those guys are no dummies. Stanford guy too. Means he was likely recruited early.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 10/5/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Head of Election Worker Management Company Arrested in Connection with Theft of Personal Data

Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced today that an executive with a Michigan-based company responsible for the software used in managing Los Angeles County election poll workers has been arrested as part of an investigation into the possible theft of personal identifying information of those workers.

Under its $2.9 million, five-year contract with the county, Konnech was supposed to securely maintain the data and that only United States citizens and permanent residents have access to it.

District Attorney investigators found that in contradiction to the contract, information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good Morning All….🍂

Woke up early this morning, lol, my norm these days and discovered this movie. It’s almost 8am here, don’t have time to re-cap this movie called “Ragamuffin”, other then to say it was touching enough to want to share. Generally speaking “religious movies” are somewhat off putting to my sensibilities……but as TAT’s avatar points out “Deal with It”….sure hope he’s OK !

Anyways, perhaps some Hope and Inspiration in this movie, about a gifted and flawed man, Rich Mullins, made me cry, in a good way..💕

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Would you be surprised if researching this phenomenon would lead to plum Island?
edit on 5-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Has any doctor in the world not seen these things to know they are not a damn delusion?

The truth us often somewhere in the middle.

The label of delusion placed on this affliction was due to the fact that in many of the early cases when doctors looked at samples of these things they turned out to be fibers from fabrics people had been in contact with. Some people claiming they were alien andor MIB implants didn't help.

According to what MetalThunder posted, which proves it was looked into objectively, in some cases it was a real thing.

Here is the caveat, just because a hypochondriac thinks they have a disease that actually exists, that doesn't mean their idea that they have it isn't a delusion.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Bill Gates Working Dinner Episode 3
Brace yourselves.
A shock wave indeed. Bill didn't attend his own working dinner so something slipped out.

This episode is about the emergence of Covid variants. 2.47 mark
The first variant emerged in November 2020 and surged in December 2020.

These scientists know what they are talking about. The variant appeared BEFORE the roll out of the Pfizer mRNA jab.
"Ironically as the first vaccines rolled off the shelf a variant was discovered."
This meant that the concept of flattening the wave and the concept of Herd Immunity no longer applied! There would be repeated waves of infection due to the emerging variants.

Covid Variants

The first variant was Alpha B.1.17 which emerged in Great Britain November 2020 and surged in December 2020.
Before the jab roll out.
That was the first highly publicized one but maybe they had already detected others earlier. Yet they continued with the jab roll out and the lockdowns.
I don't know why I didn't understand this sooner but they know what they are talking about and know the implications. It does make sense though, doesn't it.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Has any doctor in the world not seen these things to know they are not a damn delusion?

The truth us often somewhere in the middle.

Here is the caveat, just because a hypochondriac thinks they have a disease that actually exists, that doesn't mean their idea that they have it isn't a delusion.

That is so layered in what ifs I had to read it 3 times to understand if it even made sense to what point you were trying to make.
So allow me to elaborate just as clearly on your point.
If my mother had 2 wheels for legs, she would be a bike

Morgellons is very real to those afflicted from it.
The physical symptoms definitely are real.
It seems to have taken off for the most part from Gulf War syndrome.
Those that took the cocktail of vaccines to fight in GW got I'll and was able to pass it to their families and those close in proximity.
It was a fungus that spread under our skin.
Everyone in the USA has been exposed to it now.
I suspect morgellons victims are those whose immune systems fight it. Mostly RH - seem to reject it bodily.

Gulf War syndrome was said to be psychological in cause also
edit on 5-10-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Sadly, no I would not be surprised. I was just thinking before seeing your post, where in the hell was this disease concocted?
I have a question you might be able to answer.....If we ever get back in control of our Governments and decide to make all these shady places and their "work" public then want to shut them down, would we be able too? How could we do away with them and be sure we eradicate any traces of the diseases that have been developed and stored in them?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
That is so layered in what ifs I had to read it 3 times to understand if it even made sense to what point you were trying to make.

Sounds like a personal problem.

They are not "what ifs", you might want to read it again a few more times or disregard if you prefer. It makes no difference, just like that topic makes no difference to the topic of the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join