It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

People don't like me, and apparently neither do bots.
From your link:

You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/NASA-scientists-achieve-long-distance-quantum-teleportation-time.html

Yeah, but it's arrogant and naïve to claim that entangled "quantum" links are unhackable. I can hack that stuff by just thinking about it. Seriously, there's many vulnerable nodes involved pre and post transmission.

Maybe that's how it works. If enough of us just think of waking from this nightmare, it'll happen.

Delusional but I can hope, right?

May I reword your post a bit because something was stirred by your post?
"If we keep focusing on the correct outcome others will see it too." Quotes used, but that is what came into my mind.

That was like a wave that hit me reading your post. Like minded people are waking up to the correct outcome. I think they are because the incorrect ones are happening all around us like crumbling buildings falling one or two at a time in an earthquake.

The momentum of more and more people focusing on finding the correct outcome is starting to turn our way. The losers are seeing they have been swimming in lies and will have to be talked down from jumping off the top of the buildings without a parachute.

We know a couple of the correct outcomes.

Get the children away from the designed freak show before they are hurt by bat sh*t crazy trannies.

Find a way to prevent the way more votes being counted than there are voters registered.

I am sure we can think of a lot of others. Maybe for this to end the right way, we have to find most all of them for the collective to respond appropriately. At least without going monster hunting with pitchforks and torches in hand like in the Frankenstein monster movies?

Yes, those are positively oriented goals. Oddly, someone just posted something similar in New Posts, about interaction of the subconscious.

All along, I've thought that the goal of the q posts might be along these lines... All this horrible stuff must go down for society to awaken (or not) without those of us who have the mind to evolve, grabbing pitchforks in frustration. Many of us intuited these events long ago, either through introspection or prior research into conspiracies but may not have had need for clear outcomes, or maybe group effort was needed to raise consciousness rather than individual. We might be the tipping point, the deciding factor, but how we play it changes the outcome. So all those detractors that say q was a larp, waste of time, distraction etc. are missing the point entirely. We may need to have hope to influence an outcome. It could be that important and the game designed to bring us to this point in time. If it isn't, then we still gain much in personal awareness and growth through the research, and we'll need that if it fails. All outcomes are part of the whole. Perhaps we're at the point where emotion needs set aside to honour all outcomes as they are equal parts of the whole and work with a clean mind toward steering it positive. I largely speak of myself in this as these last two years did my head in and I'm just now surfacing ready for a new approach.

As to how you reworded it, yes I think you are right as our input, having potential in shaping the future, may serve as a template for others. Jung wrote about a priori symbolism in the collective unconscious and I'd bet this works the same way.

It's late and my thoughts on your comment and that new thread have gotten muddled so I may not be making sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
That looks like a Giardia parasite.
Giardiaisis
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes T1, that's what I thought it meant! A reinforcement of the flag with no stars at the POTUS45 rally recently!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Looks like it, but Giardia is 10-20 micrometers, or about the size of a red blood cell. If it was, it would be much, much smaller than this. And it wouldn't be visible with the naked eye.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
That looks like a Giardia parasite.
Giardiaisis
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I know. I was only pointing out the similarity, not making claims that it was Giardia.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like Harris' Motorcade had a bit of an accident. In a tunnel no less. I'll post more when information becomes available.

Only source right now is twitter.
Link to a good source for this kind of stuff

Something odd is up with Harris. Apparently, they (the US Secret Service) had to change vehicles due to hitting a curb? The damage done to the cub doesn't look right for the types of vehicles Harris was in (She was riding in those armored SUVs) the vehicles have the ground clearance if it hit a curb shown below.

It's a YouTube link, but not a video

So was Harris moved to a different vehicle for some other reason? We all know how much Jill loves Harris, and with the evidence stacking up could Harris be in talks about 25A removal of Biden? I could see Jill offing a VP over that.
edit on 4-10-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hitting a curb in a VP vehicle would never do enough damage to put the VP at risk and have her exit the vehicle in an unsecured location.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Looks like Harris' Motorcade had a bit of an accident. In a tunnel no less. I'll post more when information becomes available.

Only source right now is twitter.
Link to a good source for this kind of stuff

Something odd is up with Harris. Apparently, they (the US Secret Service) had to change vehicles due to hitting a curb? The damage done to the cub doesn't look right for the types of vehicles Harris was in (She was riding in those armored SUVs) the vehicles have the ground clearance if it hit a curb shown below.

It's a YouTube link, but not a video

So was Harris moved to a different vehicle for some other reason? We all know how much Jill loves Harris, and with the evidence stacking up could Harris be in talks about 25A removal of Biden? I could see Jill offing a VP over that.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I can understand that she needed $ and $4,100 would look like an easy fix. Her poor arm and here she contracts Malaria anyway. I wonder if she really collected the $ because she wasn't able to complete the clinical trials. That would be real irony.
The saddest statement ever "I will continue to enroll in vaccine trials for the rest of my life actually" after taking the Moderna jab.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not sure if someone caught this yet, but from Pool's Twit:

"Mr█P███████
@IooP_rM311_7211
BRACE
210°–240°
IMPACT
8ea407a4
excitementgrief"

If you mirror the 210°–240° you get °42N–°12E it puts you in the outskirts of Rome.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/NASA-scientists-achieve-long-distance-quantum-teleportation-time.html

Yeah, but it's arrogant and naïve to claim that entangled "quantum" links are unhackable. I can hack that stuff by just thinking about it. Seriously, there's many vulnerable nodes involved pre and post transmission.

Maybe that's how it works. If enough of us just think of waking from this nightmare, it'll happen.

Delusional but I can hope, right?

May I reword your post a bit because something was stirred by your post?
"If we keep focusing on the correct outcome others will see it too." Quotes used, but that is what came into my mind.

That was like a wave that hit me reading your post. Like minded people are waking up to the correct outcome. I think they are because the incorrect ones are happening all around us like crumbling buildings falling one or two at a time in an earthquake.

The momentum of more and more people focusing on finding the correct outcome is starting to turn our way. The losers are seeing they have been swimming in lies and will have to be talked down from jumping off the top of the buildings without a parachute.

We know a couple of the correct outcomes.

Get the children away from the designed freak show before they are hurt by bat sh*t crazy trannies.

Find a way to prevent the way more votes being counted than there are voters registered.

I am sure we can think of a lot of others. Maybe for this to end the right way, we have to find most all of them for the collective to respond appropriately. At least without going monster hunting with pitchforks and torches in hand like in the Frankenstein monster movies?

Yes, those are positively oriented goals. Oddly, someone just posted something similar in New Posts, about interaction of the subconscious.

All along, I've thought that the goal of the q posts might be along these lines... All this horrible stuff must go down for society to awaken (or not) without those of us who have the mind to evolve, grabbing pitchforks in frustration. Many of us intuited these events long ago, either through introspection or prior research into conspiracies but may not have had need for clear outcomes, or maybe group effort was needed to raise consciousness rather than individual. We might be the tipping point, the deciding factor, but how we play it changes the outcome. So all those detractors that say q was a larp, waste of time, distraction etc. are missing the point entirely. We may need to have hope to influence an outcome. It could be that important and the game designed to bring us to this point in time. If it isn't, then we still gain much in personal awareness and growth through the research, and we'll need that if it fails. All outcomes are part of the whole. Perhaps we're at the point where emotion needs set aside to honour all outcomes as they are equal parts of the whole and work with a clean mind toward steering it positive. I largely speak of myself in this as these last two years did my head in and I'm just now surfacing ready for a new approach.

As to how you reworded it, yes I think you are right as our input,having potential in shaping the future, may serve as a template for others. Jung wrote about a priori symbolism in the collective unconscious and I'd bet this works the same way.

It's late and my thoughts on your comment and that new thread have gotten muddled so I may not be making sense.

having potential in shaping the future, may serve as a template for others

Yes, in fact we may be like a virus in that all we meet can catch what we have. That is something the "DS" could never stop. They can limit our exposure to each other and free thoughts but not stop them nor the spirit that sends them into our being.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

"Mr█P███████
@IooP_rM311_7211
BRACE
210°–240°
IMPACT
8ea407a4
excitementgrief"

If you mirror the 210°–240° you get °42N–°12E it puts you in the outskirts of Rome.

2202?

#2202 - 2018-09-18 00:37:56 (UTC+1)
PANIC IN DC.
BLACKMAIL v Senate & House [BRIDGE: FAKE NEWS MEDIA] being used to apply leverage against POTUS and/or force immediate 'impeachment' hearings based on 'mental state - potential release of state secrets - sources & methods....'
Q

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Red Cross>
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic
Diseases created by families in power [pop control + pharma billions kb]
Think AIDS
Future topic
RELEVANT
#FLYROTHSFLY#

FDA Blood Donations

Since I am rather suspicious of FDA motivations, does this make any sense at all?

"The FDA does not recommend routine screening of blood donations for Covid" January 11, 2022.

But if someone had the forethought to test before hand and discovers that they test positive the FDA then recommends that they should not donate for at least 10 days.
However if someone has the mRNA jab donate ASAP.
----
I'm just wondering what is going to happen when 90% of the blood supply either has Covid/antibodies or mRNA tainted blood.
Tainted Blood
The playbook...The hospitals have stopped testing the blood and labeling the units with high levels of antibodies and then say "Please believe us when we tell you it is fine."
I just have trust issues.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Caled, what is that thing?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In case it's not yet been posted:

The SEALED INDICTMENTS count had risen to 340,259, by end of July, and currently stands at 358,609.

Last I checked it was down around 240k so still increasing bigly!

Consider that 358,609 sealed indictments is roughly one for every thousand people in the U.S.!!!

Source: Qawakening on telegram

edit on 4-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: Caled

"Mr█P███████
@IooP_rM311_7211
BRACE
210°–240°
IMPACT
8ea407a4
excitementgrief"

2202?

#2202 - 2018-09-18 00:37:56 (UTC+1)
PANIC IN DC.
BLACKMAIL v Senate & House [BRIDGE: FAKE NEWS MEDIA] being used to apply leverage against POTUS and/or force immediate 'impeachment' hearings based on 'mental state - potential release of state secrets - sources & methods....'
Q

Would that not tie in with Kamala's crash that Guyfriday just posted?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Another Bill Gates Drop.
What are the chances it is about HIV? As Angel has said very early on we are going to start seeing this train leaving the station.
Ric Weiland

Really, really disturbing. Future topic.

Yes I Am

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Q-2411

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.400 📁
Nov 4 2018 15:43:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
5:5 - Eyes On, VIP Patriots!
Q

So, if we add in your pointing at Q-2202, then it seems that maybe the posting I did above about the VP having to change cars might not have been about a curb, but rather been about trying to curb her attempt at a 25A on Biden.

Also does anyone happen to know what YouTube video v=8ea407a4 was about?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Morgellons.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Morgellons (/mɔːrˈɡɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material.[1][2] Morgellons is not well understood, but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis,[3]"

Apparently, I pulled a delusion out of my side. And a big one from my belly a while back. That one left a scar...you never forget your first time.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Caled, what is that thing?

edit on 10/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
It made perfectly good sense to me. I think you and Justoneman are on to something with this line of thinking. I need desperately to change my thoughts to a more positive focus and have been trying. It could be something similar to the bible saying where two or more gather and pray in my name, the prayers will be answered. That's not in verbatim but I am at work and am "sneaky posting."

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join