It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It's also unimaginable that politicians would allow school shootings to take place at the same time they are pushing for gun control. These people don't care about us, they only care about themselves and the power they think they have.

If you think this about "Fellow Countrymen", then ask yourself this: "Why allow for the killing of people that are classed as unhealthy?"

Hint, unlike the rest of the Celts, the Helvetii believed that only pure blood and healthy descendants (Eugenics if you will) should rule all that they pervaded. Ever since Rome brought them into the Empire, things fell apart. Even in todays history, look how often the Swiss rulers proclaimed their "Neutrality" while providing services to aid and abed crimes against humanity.

So, if a few thousand Ukrainians die, do you think that the Swiss will care?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Stepford Biden extends the COG 9/11 Emergency Powers, again.

The White House

Flights departing Moscow and St. Petersburg today.

@Flightradar24

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Remember Sunspot Observatory ?

How (and Why) the FBI Mysteriously Shut Down a Federal Solar Observatory - The full details of what happened at the Sunspot Solar Observatory in 2018 finally came out at trial.

Another Durham (Thomas) & Another Laptop

For many years, the observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, did its job without much fanfare. Instruments up there, on the 9,200-foot Sacramento Peak, watched the Sun—the sort of star you yourself are not supposed to look at through a telescope. 

In early September 2018, though, Sunspot Solar Observatory broke into the national consciousness, and not for a stellar scientific discovery. Instead, the facility made headlines because it and the small surrounding town had been evacuated, because, rumors said, it had been shut down by the FBI.

edit on 9212022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Stepford Biden extends the COG 9/11 Emergency Powers, again.

The White House

Does this mean that these people will be delt with like the filth that they are?

WASHINGTON - A man is in custody after vandalizing the Washington Monument with red paint Tuesday night.

FOX 5's Katie Barlow took pictures of the damage Tuesday night. There is paint splashed on the side of the monument with words vulgar painted next to it.

Or are they going to be let go since they are probably Trotskyists themselves?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The obvious conclusion, at least to me, is that Fauci is CIA.

While the details were actually known about this Ecohealth data for a while, it now has legs and he's sworn to it.

You have the highest paid federal employee (on the books) who happens to suddenly inject massive funding immediately after the CIA became interested in their work. This funding, which resulted in a global schism and millions dead, was then covered up with massive astroturfing using the kind of tools known to be employed in CIA influence campaigns.

With this appearing likely to be the case, there are huge implications about vaccines.

All the theater surrounding their willful incitement of global tensions is to make people look away from the largest crime against humanity, through illegal bioresearch conducted clandestinely, in modern history. All while the money flows to completely untraceable war efforts, corporations with no accountability, and the pockets of the elite.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Prophetic

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The moment you've all been waiting for: The Space Force has unveiled its official Warfighter song at a cost of $10 billion dollars.😉

🎶We're the mighty watchful eye,
Guardians beyond the blue,
The invisible front line,
Warfighters brave and true.
Boldly reaching into space,
There's no limit to our sky.
Standing guard both night and day,
We're the Space Force from on high.🎶

Space Force reveals official song: "Semper Supra"

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's the same all over western media, no matter where we live.
Ya know I don't think we really appreciate what is going on here.
Our leaders (puppets) have been deceiving, distracting, and systematically destroying our nations at the same time they want to take on Russia and China. We are in very scary times right now. (Scare event necessary)
I've been listening to nothing but sh*ttalk about Russia my entire life (I'm 54)
Personally I don't have a problem with Russians. They've never done anything to me or my country (Canada)
In fact, I bet most people here would get along with Russian citizens just fine.
Nobody wants this in any of our countries. It's the sick MF's controlling our puppet governments that are creating all this BS. The Old Guard. We have to remember that while we discuss what we "think" is going on.

A lot of people here seem to think they are right about everything, and will waste time arguing with people to prove their point, when really, all of that doesn't matter.
We all know in the end who's controlling who, and who the real culprits are. Yet we waste time talking about what Trudeau did, or what Biden did, etc. It's a waste of energy.

Our real problem in ALL OF OUR COUNTRIES, are the elitists that are hell bent on world domination. That's our enemy. We unite around that in all our nations.
These same people started and controlled WW2 and not only how history was written and taught after that war, but what's playing out right now. Nazi Germany never died. It just went underground.

I've watched a lot of Putin's speeches over the years, and he's had the same message all the time. Leave us alone. Abide by the treaty we signed, don't encroach near our borders, and everything will be fine.

But no. That's not in the globalist playbook. These MF's have been wanting to go to war with Russia since I was a kid.
And it's been nothing but, Russians are bad forever. It's disgusting, and we are all falling for this stupid propaganda.
Putin was forced into this position. He has no other choice if he wants to protect his country. The globalists are coming after Russia. It ain't no secret. Never has been. Nato has broken every treaty with Russia.

Just look at the military bases across the world vs Russia. Who are the real threat? They've surrounded Russia, so imo, if that was happening to us, I'm quite confident, we'd all be pissed about it too.

We are all humans here. We have to come to the realization that our leaders will NEVER tell us the truth about anything.
The whole world order is about to change. We will go to a multi polar world. This is inevitable. And if the globalists don't like it, too bad. As Q said. It had to be done this way.

Seriously, here we are in the west, arguing about identity politics, gender BS, climate change, Covid, and all sorts of crap. They got us totally distracted to what's really going on. Meanwhile, Russia and China have been preparing all these years to force the US out of Europe and put an end to the Unipolar world.
Enough is enough. We need to get along with these countries if mankind hopes to survive. This globalist vision needs to be put to bed once and for all. It probably won't be pretty. I don't think the globalists are gonna go down without a fight tho, since this is what they've wanted for so long.
It's sad. Ukraine, like many other countries have suffered this fate in their pursuit. They are being used. And so are we. We as a society need to take the blinders off and quit arguing with each other about stupid crap.

When i step outside of it all and look at this, after all I've read, researched, watched, including all Q posts, and pretty much everything I've ever learned in my life, I think in the end Trump helped set the stage for this operation.

Let's think back to the whole soccer ball toss from Putin to Trump. (Soccer ball which looked almost like the covid virus) Or the events that happened in SA, as well as NK. There was a lot of ground work laid down when he was in office.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Trump, I thought he did good things for the world overall. I think he made some good connections with both Xi, Kim Jung Un, and Putin to put a plan together to take this whole cabal down. He got inside the Hollywood scene, was connected with a lot of the sickos, pedo's and globalists learning their ways etc over the years before he became president. He knew what he was walking into. But he had all the ammo he needed to set the stage.
Now as painful as it is to watch for us, we don't know the inside scoop of course, but watching how events are playing out right now, I'd say the storm has arrived and we should be prepared.

Like Q said, Scare Event Necessary. Imo, this would be it. But I don't think it's gonna play out like the globalist thugs think it will.
Let's stop getting distracted with nonsense and start focusing on our real enemy. Because all of us are dealing with the same enemy, I don't care what country you're from. Who cares who's right about Q or not. It's just information. What we do with it, is what's important.

Anyways, sorry for the long rant. I love you all, and I'm sure after this is all done, we'll be in a better world. I think we'll have a positive outcome in the end. I don't think it needs to go nuclear. Putin said he has other very effective weapons at his disposal. And if there happens to be white hats working with him and Xi, that's a good thing too. He's not a stupid man. He knows what is at stake. Whether you like the guy or not, Russia is one of the last remaining countries out there that hasn't been completely destroyed by the globalist thugs. They are fighting for their way life right now. I respect that.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Supposedly...the Nazis detonated a nuclear device at the onset of the Kursk battle

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
a reply to: angelchemuel

Let's think back to the whole soccer ball toss from Putin to Trump. (Soccer ball which looked almost like the covid virus) Or the events that happened in SA, as well as NK. There was a lot of ground work laid down when he was in office.

Actually, I think it looks like the plutonium pit from an implosion warhead.

edit on 21-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
libertyjusticecenter.org...

LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA (Sept. 21, 2022) — Today, a federal judge in Louisiana ruled that the federal government cannot require Head Start program teachers, staff and volunteers be vaccinated against COVID-19, nor can they require that adults and students wear masks. In December 2021, teacher Sandy Brick filed a lawsuit in federal court Louisiana to stop the mandate and are represented by the national law firm Liberty Justice Center and the Louisiana-based Pelican Institute for Public Policy.

In the ruling permanently enjoining the vaccine and mask mandate in 24 states, U.S. District Court Judge Terry A. Doughty writes:

“The public interest is served by maintaining the constitutional structure and maintaining the liberty of individuals who do not want to take the COVID-19 vaccine. This interest outweighs Agency Defendants’ interests. The public has a liberty interest in not being required to take a vaccine or be fired from their jobs. The public interest must be taken into account before allowing Agency Defendants to mandate vaccines. Although vaccines arguably serve the public interest, the liberty interests of individuals mandated to take the COVID-19 vaccine outweigh any interest generated by the mandatory administration of vaccines.”

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All I can say is, had a laptop without owner suddenly shown up in the facilities I worked in, it would have been immediately seized and the circumstances investigated. Gilliam's behavior is either suspicious or brain dead.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
He is certainly hitting the nail on the head from my observations of what our Western Leaders are doing. I didn't need him to say it, but it doesn't hurt my feelings he thinks this too. Our leaders are committing war crimes/lot of crimes in our name.. This will not do!

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Totally agree with every word you said.
I'm a little older than you, Russia has never been 'the enemy' as far as I'm concerned.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, just posted this on another thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With reference to the protests in Russia, I remember well the near 1 million people in London alone, back on the 15th February 2003 protesting going in with the American war in Iraq..... that made no difference whatsoever. THAT was the day I saw democracy die in the West.

edit on am93America/ChicagoThursday2022-09-22T03:47:44-05:0003America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: PS

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is interesting; found this on Google Maps for the Dunn Solar Telescope:

"Why the FBI close the observatory?? People have the right to know!!"

"4 years ago"

"These solar/space cams (webcams) were all taken offline at the same time as the National Solar Observatory evacuation:
AXIS 2320 Network Dome Camera in Sydney, Australia, the SOAR Observatory in Chile, BRT Tenerife Telescope in Spain, the Mauna Kea observatory in Hilo, Hawaii, the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope in Hawaii and the JAT Observatory in Fariless Hills, Pennsylvania."

"Thumbs up - 17"

17 thumbs up. What are the odds?

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

All I can say is, had a laptop without owner suddenly shown up in the facilities I worked in, it would have been immediately seized and the circumstances investigated. Gilliam's behavior is either suspicious or brain dead.

Cheers

edit on 9/22/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You are so right. Mostly for me, you are all the time too. I just wish some of the negative you know about and share here, turns out for the better one day.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is making me wonder? Did this observatory find something that was unusual near the Sun, Sol? If so, and TPTB don't want it getting out withou proper spin. Then as Sen Schumer says, these intelligence agencies have lots of different ways to get you back. (was it thirty ways from Sunday he said?)

originally posted by: Caled

"4 years ago"

"These solar/space cams (webcams) were all taken offline at the same time as the National Solar Observatory evacuation:
AXIS 2320 Network Dome Camera in Sydney, Australia, the SOAR Observatory in Chile, BRT Tenerife Telescope in Spain, the Mauna Kea observatory in Hilo, Hawaii, the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope in Hawaii and the JAT Observatory in Fariless Hills, Pennsylvania."

"Thumbs up - 17"

Cheers

edit on 22-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is making me wonder? Did this observatory find something that was unusual near the Sun, Sol? If so, and TPTB don't want it getting out withou proper spin. Then as Sen Schumer says, these intelligence agencies have lots of different ways to get you back. (was it thirty ways from Sunday he said?)

Or we go with what they are now calling UAP's. Considering all the hearings on the topic in Congress, maybe they saw something and have data that is not normally acquired? I mean no matter how we break it down something odd was occurring at that observatory.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
After reading the story, I'll tell you what I think is a possibility. It's possible the laptop was placed in the observatory on purpose to give the FBI a reason to shut the place down. I say that because the laptop just appeared one day but didn't get the intended reaction. Then it appeared somewhere else, and on and on, until it was finally "go time" and the place needed to be shut down.

It was clearly COL Mustard, with the laptop, in the observatory. =)

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Caled

"4 years ago"

"Thumbs up - 17"

Cheers

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join