It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What means that? Is that plane of a high powered general(s) to assure the US that Russia won’t launch nukes on the US after Putin declares war? Or is it the basketball player dude returning home. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yep, and I meant to say; one year delta...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

According to some media reports, Putin is giving a speech tomorrow at 8 or 9am Moscow time.

Poland waiting for Putin's speech:

Rumor central has it that Putin’s speech has been delayed due to his long walk from the end of the table to the press room.

Livestream awaiting

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
New Mr. Pool Saaying Trump will be back in 2024.....Also saying 2022 brings War
t.me...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The Anonymous collective launches a cyber operation against the Iranian government.
twitter.com...

An oldie...

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I think Lavrov is speaking at the UN

edit on 20-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.npr.com.ng...

Hope the link worked but essentially it’s about Venezuela releasing prisoners to our borders.

Any one else have suspicions that this will somehow get attached to the controversial and recent relocation of migrants.

Everyone on the right seems to be cheering it on but, I’m immediately suspicious it’s going to backfire

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Maybe this act from Congress yielded some behind the scenes results?

www.congress.gov...

NoW that is quite the bill, from what I saw 18 signaturesso far, so I searched the interwebs and found that the bill # has some interesting topics. Went here next, cause y not
edit on 2022/9/20 by CrazyFox because: Biblical Gilead be nice

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Some things never change.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This kind of begs the question of, "how is the relationship between Ireland and the rest of the Kingdom?"

Something I did notice, which is neither here nor there but is interesting, is that some of the charted maps of Hy-Brazil looks similar to Clare Island. Was there ever a Castle there?

On another map it seems to have been in the area of Hirta.

I did notice an underwater mound at 52° 2'3.82"N, 14°23'6.10"W, but it has a depth of 117m below the sea.

I remember reading a story of a German U-Boat Captain that spotted an Island in the Atlantic that they thought was Hy-Brazil due to the location on old charts, but this story was supposedly during the Great War, so take it with a grain of salt.

Any whoo, since it was my post that set off this part of the topic, I'll remind people what I said:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Since this won't happen until next year, I wanted to post this now so that if it does happen, then pointing back at these -Q- posts as proof of foresight can finally get put to rest (of course if nothing comes of this notion of mine about Hy-Brazil, then nothing really changes at that point in the debate)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You're telling me.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Does not sound good. Round'em up and drop them off at the doorstep of Lori Lightfoot. (kidding)

CBP Releases August 2022 Monthly Operational Update

The large number of individuals fleeing failing communist regimes in Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Cuba is contributing to an increased number of migrants attempting to cross the border.

The number of unique individuals encountered nationwide in August 2022 was 157,921, a 2.2 percent increase in the number of unique enforcement encounters compared to the prior month, driven largely by an increased number of asylum seekers fleeing authoritarian regimes in Venezuela, Cuba, and Nicaragua.

Wonder how many were not encountered?

The CBP numbers for 2022 are worrisome.😬

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Come to find out this was disinformation that DeSantis let run wild as he punked the media.......
they all flocked to Delaware

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Never mind what the grifter said, are we sure the pandemic has really ended?

Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19

HHS.Gov

The emergency is renewed every 3 months which the latest renewal goes to Oct 2022. Bets on another extension for Red October?

Biden is not in charge...of anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Something I have really mixed feelings about is sending anyone, especially vulnerable immigrants to people’s personal homes. It’s one thing to send folks to hypocritical,wealthy “sanctuary “ city (MV), that could have rocked these 50 people’s world if they weren’t so awful and transparently NIMBY ! I’m shamefully delighted by their public scorn and the awareness this has brought to hopefully more people that will “wake up” and call this nonsense out !

However, fighting fire with fire is short sided in this case, Biden and Kamala aren’t going to really experience much discomfort when mobs of any sort show up at their homes, they’re cleared out quickly. It justifies confronting people in their homes, which is all bad ! It’s sad us humans ever even had to come up with such things “ Rules of War “ but it seems every Damm rule is being broken in what clearly is a war of Morality, if nothing else.

Sorry, not making my point well, something about invading the sanctuary of the home just seems like it should be off limits……including the scum-bags ! Now their communities is another thing, takes away a personal attack defense, but highlights the contrast between what they say and what they Do !

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I agree MT. I would not want people to be sent to homes

Now their communities is another thing, takes away a personal attack defense, but highlights the contrast between what they say and what they Do !

That is what needs to happen IMO, to make them feel a little bit of insecurity!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The 'Cold War' has just gone up a notch. Putin has laid it all out.
I believe he isn't bluffing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Link please Angel?

P

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I saw that too. It looks like -Q- may be too late in doing anything about this mess. The point I'm making in saying that, if a global scale war takes place, or even a large European war, nobody is going to care if people in the world's government are corrupt pieces of crap. It will be passed off as Russian propaganda and swept under the rug of a burning house.

-Q- needs to either step up or dump the data. Being silent at this point has the risk of making them pointless.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The 19th century is in full force. Russia is open about it. The EU less so, but it is essentially a revived version of Napoleon's "continental system".

Here we go again.

Cheers

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join