It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

This still going ? Obviously is ! Thoughtful 1, jeese!

ETMN, kinda tired now, more like.

American politics, give us more of that !

Cranky, offline or devising more too long posts ?

Q, Space is fake. Anything else is noise.

edit on 9/22/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: guidedbyblake

This still going ? Obviously is ! Thoughtful 1, jeese!

ETMN, kinda tired now, more like.

American politics, give us more of that !

Cranky, offline or devising more too long posts ?

Q, Space is fake. Anything else is noise.

I know, right !

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Joe DeRisi and Virochip vs the CDC

Chapter: The Red Phone

When SARS struck Joe wanted to get a tissue sample to analyze using his Virochip slide and he requested one from the CDC. At first they stalled but finally agreed to send him one.
What did the CDC do? They sent an infected lung sample from a patient who had died of SARS via FedEx weekend delivery in a simple cardboard FedEx box.
"Some guy in a FedEx truck carrying a chunk of lung from a human being who had recently died of a deadly airborne disease would be cruising around UCSF campus searching for a way in." page 136

If this is true it violated the regulations for shipment of biological samples ehs.georgetown.edu...

There are specific requirements for labeling and packaging, with certain exemptions for certain routine lab samples. I've been taken to task just for using packaging that wasn't from the exact same pre-pack inserts. A tissue sample infected with a novel pandemic-related virus wouldn't fall under any exemption to the best of my knowledge.

If this is the standard we can expect from leading agencies it's a small wonder we aren't dealing with lab leaks all the time.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What happened to cranky?

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Have you seen this? LOL.

twitter.com...

Wonder if he got a "thank-you" note from Bush.

twitter.com...

When is King Charles’s coronation and how will it differ from the Queen’s? (September 22 2022)

No mention of "Operation Golden Orb"

Same article archived from Sep 12:

When the period of mourning for the Queen has concluded, royal thoughts will turn to Operation Golden Orb, the plan for Charles III’s coronation. The plan has been in place for over a decade, although finer details will be confirmed closer to the time, which may be as soon as next spring. It will be the first coronation for 70 years, with few Britons remembering the crowning of Elizabeth II in 1953. Westminster Abbey has hosted every coronation since 1066.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think Shaver told us what the politicians are, lol
None of this makes any sense

edit on 2022/9/22 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Yes but unable to link here
. Already sorted

tally?

Hawaii Senate Dem Majority Leader Gets 3 Years in Prison

The Aloha State’s former state Senate Majority Leader J. Kalani English and former state Rep. Ty Cullen both acknowledged guilt Wednesday during separate online hearings in federal court.

edit on 2022/9/22 by CrazyFox because: Anyone still counting?

edit on 2022/9/22 by CrazyFox because: Correction

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
After reading the story, I'll tell you what I think is a possibility. It's possible the laptop was placed in the observatory on purpose to give the FBI a reason to shut the place down. I say that because the laptop just appeared one day but didn't get the intended reaction. Then it appeared somewhere else, and on and on, until it was finally "go time" and the place needed to be shut down.

It was clearly COL Mustard, with the laptop, in the observatory. =)

originally posted by: Justoneman
This is making me wonder? Did this observatory find something that was unusual near the Sun, Sol? If so, and TPTB don't want it getting out withou proper spin. Then as Sen Schumer says, these intelligence agencies have lots of different ways to get you back. (was it thirty ways from Sunday he said?)

This is interesting; found this on Google Maps for the Dunn Solar Telescope:

"Why the FBI close the observatory?? People have the right to know!!"

"4 years ago"

"These solar/space cams (webcams) were all taken offline at the same time as the National Solar Observatory evacuation:
AXIS 2320 Network Dome Camera in Sydney, Australia, the SOAR Observatory in Chile, BRT Tenerife Telescope in Spain, the Mauna Kea observatory in Hilo, Hawaii, the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope in Hawaii and the JAT Observatory in Fariless Hills, Pennsylvania."

"Thumbs up - 17"

17 thumbs up. What are the odds?

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MetalThunder

All I can say is, had a laptop without owner suddenly shown up in the facilities I worked in, it would have been immediately seized and the circumstances investigated. Gilliam's behavior is either suspicious or brain dead.

Cheers

YES!!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Shaver, and more on point James Matthews (see below), told us who was controlling the people in charge to a point. Some of the people in charge also voluntarily went along with the people behind all this in exchange for control and power over others. What's weird about all this was how Shaver talked about Deros using people to control and enlist people to play the frontmen in this world of dominations. Matthews talked about shadowy people that would do the same. Oddly when enough people started talking about some of these "Shadow People" the idea of schizophrenia was used to explain away the issue. Funny how people from India, Europe, and the America in the 1800s all came down with schizophrenia while also all talking about shadow people trying to control mankind.

Shaver pointed out that his encounters in the 1940s with a friendly Teros Woman who warned him about this plan to retake the surface world by the Deros.

From: WIKI since it's the easist place to find all the fun stuff

Matthews believed that a gang of criminals and spies skilled in pneumatic chemistry had taken up residence at London Wall in Moorfields (close to Bethlem) and were tormenting him by means of rays emitted by a machine called the "Air Loom" or gaseous charge generator. The torments induced by the rays included "Lobster-cracking", during which the circulation of the blood was prevented by a magnetic field; "Stomach-skinning" and "Apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater" which involved the introduction of fluids into the skull. His persecutors bore such names as "the Middleman" (who operated the Air Loom), "the Glove Woman" and "Sir Archy" (who acted as "repeaters" or "active worriers" to enhance Matthews' torment or record the machine's activities) and their leader, a man called "Bill, or the King".

Matthews' delusions had a definite political slant: he claimed that the purpose of this gang was espionage, and that there were many other such gangs armed with Air Looms all over London, using "pneumatic practitioners" to "premagnetize" potential victims with "volatile magnetic fluid". According to Matthews, their chief targets (apart from himself) were leading government figures. By means of their "rays" they could influence ministers' thoughts and read their minds. Matthews declared that William Pitt was "not half" susceptible to these attacks and held that these gangs were responsible for the British military disasters at Buenos Aires in 1807 and Walcheren in 1809 and also for the Nore Mutiny of 1797.

In 1814 Matthews was moved to "Fox's London House", a private asylum in Hackney, where he became a popular and trusted patient. His delusions appeared to have stopped. The asylum's owner, Dr. Fox, regarded him as sane. Matthews assisted with bookkeeping and gardening until his death on 10 January 1815.

Shaver on the other hand also had a simular story.

Shaver responded with an approximately 10,000-word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man". Shaver wrote of extremely advanced prehistoric races who had built cavern cities inside the Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the Sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as "Deros"—short for "detrimental robots". Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Deros still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture. With the sophisticated "ray" machinery that the great ancient races had left behind, they spied on people and projected tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds (reminiscent of schizophrenia's "influencing machines" such as the Air loom). Deros could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Mike Dash notes that "[s]ado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings". Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled with spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed to possess first-hand knowledge of the Deros and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years.

Now before we continue, Ray Palmer stated that Shaver was in a mental institute while writing these letters, but researchers couldn't find any records or evidence of Shavers whereabouts during the 1940s. Ray Palmer had changed a lot of Shavers stories before releasing them to the public. Palmer had also tried to cover up a few UFO reports as well. It is possible that Palmer was hiding something about these stories that might have been true. Could this also be why nobody in the Pentagon wants to give all the collected evidence about these "Tic-Tac"?

Some posts I made about why these Deros could have upped their game on controlling the masses.

Imagine if a robot was made out of a human body?

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
CIA launches its first psyopcast, err the podcast that listens to YOU...

twitter.com...

CIA Director Bill Burns says in "The Langley Files" - "I'm no Jason Bourne, I drive an old Subaru... It is important to try to explain ourselves as best we can and to demystify a little bit of what we do...intelligence is very much a team sport."

Vive la Compagnie!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure bad things are happening right now and we don’t even know about it. At a minimum, all heck is breaking loose in Iran and Russia. I’m seeing some indication the reports of internet being cut in various places is legitimate. It feels like something is about to go hot.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks to the 2nd link I found out that I was born a week before he died. Weird coincidence but after dozing off to Agharti lore on YouTube I woke up to an interesting YouTuber tubing from Australia about a cue ball that landed me back here. It has been a long 5 years. Lots of Gas lighting

Watch the bizarre moment when the government walks out as
@thierrybaudet
is speaking. Apparently his speech hit a nerve.

edit on 2022/9/22 by CrazyFox because: Strange times.

edit on 2022/9/22 by CrazyFox because: Y not

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I guess they are wary of Chernobyl v2.

WARSAW, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Poland, concerned about fighting around Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, has distributed iodine tablets to regional fire departments to give to people in the event of radioactive exposure, a deputy minister said on Thursday.

Linky Dinky Doo

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub
Click Clubhouse

Joe DeRisi became co-president of the Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub just before the plandemic.
Joe DeRisi Wiki

What are the chances that the Predict Program that was set up for detecting emerging pandemics was defunded during the Trump administration? That left Biohub who by default set up a global network as an early warning radar for emerging diseases. Oddly China refused to participate. page 159
DeRisi approached the CDC who should have been involved and even offered to pay for it. "Weird "We went to the CDC and pitched them and we were given a cold reception".
Biohub subsequently partnered with our friend and humanitarian the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. page 157-159

The CDC is just so broken.

I have a friend who has a brother who retired from there. His era they gave a damn about public health verses politics. BUT, they were seriously a bunch of Gay people who hired other Gay people was what I came away with at a party at my friends' brothers house. They were nice but I think they were primarily focusing on AIDS because they were afraid that they would get it. I couldn't blame them.

We had a lively discussion on the word "Control" of diseases. I wanted eradication and they did like my point very much. I had fun with those guys debating bio science for hours. We got past each others opinions of lifestyle choices anyway, even though I am the polar opposite of their lifestyle. MY buddy who took me warned me ahead of time that I would have to be respectful, which I always am. I believe we should all be to everyone no matter who or what they think they are. As long as others are not trying to hurt people, I can get along.

edit on 23-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

#superprofits

SHOW ME THE MONEY is their fav thing to say I would guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I bet Jr typed it too!

The "ruling class" who designated themselves such have to be shown the gray bar motel I do believe. They have foolishly thought they could fool the world all the time.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Have you seen this? LOL.

twitter.com...

Wonder if he got a "thank-you" note from Bush.

twitter.com...

When is King Charles’s coronation and how will it differ from the Queen’s? (September 22 2022)

No mention of "Operation Golden Orb"

Same article archived from Sep 12:

When the period of mourning for the Queen has concluded, royal thoughts will turn to Operation Golden Orb, the plan for Charles III’s coronation. The plan has been in place for over a decade, although finer details will be confirmed closer to the time, which may be as soon as next spring. It will be the first coronation for 70 years, with few Britons remembering the crowning of Elizabeth II in 1953. Westminster Abbey has hosted every coronation since 1066.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure bad things are happening right now and we don’t even know about it. At a minimum, all heck is breaking loose in Iran and Russia. I’m seeing some indication the reports of internet being cut in various places is legitimate. It feels like something is about to go hot.

I think I know what you mean!
There's things goin' on that youuuu don't knooow!

ETA

"If you don't know what I mean won't you stand up and scream, cause there's things going on that you don't know"
edit on 23-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join