It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Sorry, I was watching it live here in the UK around 7am. I had to go out immediately afterwards to babysit my grandson.
Here it is on YouTube,

Watching his face and body language plus the fact it was delayed 24 hours, I'd say 'somebody' has really rattled his cage.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
WOW
I was not expecting this.
Not Putin but skynews reaction.

I do not watch TV so I can only assume this rhetoric is not as strong in the US as I have not seen or heard this kind of hype and rhetoric.

But is this actually this close to a NATO flashpoint for Russia faceoff?
If so then here is my assessment
Biden is not Commander in Chief.
We will not support NATO
I would not want to be NATO related country at this point.

Skynews wt?
Those women are crazy
That was so provocational and hawkish for all ot War with Russia I am stunned thinking that can be sold to Brits.

I have a friend vacationing in Munich right now.
I am waiting to hear what is being sold there.

I wonder what the world would look like right now if we never bought Alaska?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: pheonix358
Sorry, I was watching it live here in the UK around 7am. I had to go out immediately afterwards to babysit my grandson.
Here it is on YouTube,

Watching his face and body language plus the fact it was delayed 24 hours, I'd say 'somebody' has really rattled his cage.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Putin is enemy #1 according to UK MSM.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmm.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.9 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:18:18 (EST)
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Putin is enemy #1 according to UK MSM.
Rainbows
Jane

Trump is enemy # 1 here (according to MSM)
Big problem, he is.

Heartland USA (local stations esp.) they take digs at him and supporters constantly.
They call everything that happened in reality, lies. They threaten supporters daily
like murder with a homey smile. It's sick, They think this is without consequence.

# 1610

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It would have been better for me to say, some things change very little.

Except when they change a lot.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow!

I found the Goog docks of Renz Law document given to Ron Johnson September 13, 2022. This has been so censored, but just wow.

The whistleblower Andrew G. Huff doesn't hold back about his claims over Ecohealth Alliance/NIH/BARDA involvement in the gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. A few other friends in the club Google Foundation, Skoll Foundation, Wellcome Trust and the B&M Gates Foundation. Page 50

***Another "Q" Clearance and the Sandia National Lab connection. Andrew Huff was employed there and worked in the area of public health, food security and pandemic preparedness.
Funding mysteriously became short and he ended up working for Ecohealth Alliance and as a result he has lots of insider information.

*** Really disturbing. Preplandemic late September/ early October of 2019 Amy Jenkins, program manager for DARPA's Emerging Diseases unit contacted and attempted to recruit him to work for them.
"The two events may not be related: however, it is my belief that people within the U.S. government potentially identified me as a risk to knowing first hand that the SARS-Covid 2 disease emergence event was a consequence of U.S governments sponsorship of the genetic engineering of SARS-COVID 2 domestically and abroad."
If he had accepted employment with BARDA he would have been silenced. page 55

Page 45 Metabiota link to Rosemont Seneca and Hunter Biden.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My buddy is still doing relief ops in Ukraine, after 2 months. I really want to get him home. I tried to let him know things were not looking good from the outside, but don't want to put any overt language in the comms. I let him know I'm here on standby+, and it's a "good time".

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
CIA

Peter Daszak- Ecohealth Alliance- Andrew Huff-CIA connection.

Why am I not surprised that the CIA wanted to know more, much more. Just wondered what they did with that info.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Mr. CrowdStrike...

twitter.com...

Vladimir Putin FULL SPEECH in ENGLISH on September 21, 2022 (17 min) This version from RT

Putin quotes:
"We are fighting not just neo-nazis but the whole Western military complex."
Accuses the west of using "nuclear blackmail" against Russia.
"If its territorial integrity is threatened Russia will use all the means at its disposal. This is not a bluff."

Gen Sergei Shoigu in English: Video.

Meanwhile...Here we go, again:

New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a sweeping lawsuit Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and the Trump Organization in connection with her yearslong civil investigation into the company’s business practices.
NBC News

edit on 21-9-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A brief moment of Trump's Youngstown rally speech has me wondering if he slipped up or was trying to tell us something. It's at the 1hr17min mark in the video -
RUMBLE

Here's the verbatim quote:

"Who would ever think? Can you believe I'm a politician, I guess right? Somebody said "Are you a better businessman or politician?" I said businessman. They said well there are a lot of successful businessmen but there was only 45 people that became President... or thereabouts. Gotta think about that last statement." Said with a sly smirk.

Any thoughts or am I reading too much in?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Biden is not legitimate.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Circling back to the book The Premonition
Evidence of CDC complicity in the plandemic.

January 29, 2020 people were being evacuated from Wuhan, with the first group being sent to the Air Reserve Base in Riverside County California and the second group were sent to 4 different locations. They were held in quarantine for 14 days.
The only testing approved by the CDC was to simply take their temperature. Nothing else.
Enter James Lawler, head of the Global Center for Health Security. He was astounded and contacted the CDC. Not only was temperature taking insufficient but the people needed to remain in quarantine for at least 21 days.

Lawler requested permission from the CDC that he test all of the people with the WHO test kit. Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC flat out denied this despite the fact that the CDC had not developed their own test kits. The reason?
It was considered doing research on imprisoned persons. "never mind that all 57 Americans wanted to be tested: the CDC forbade!" page 175-176

This is really serious and ties back to my conversation with the person I met from Beijing who was there when the plandemic broke out.
Japan and Australia tested all passengers arriving from Wuhan despite the tests also being conducted before departure from Wuhan and assurances that they were negative. However they found that some people were positive and asymptomatic. Under CDC direction no testing was done upon arrival in the U.S.! They relied on Wuhan.
There was no testing to detect asymptomatic cases who would then pass on Covid throughout the population. page 180
This was confirmed by my contact and she only had to stay in quarantine in her home for two weeks.
------
This action by the CDC had consequences. Drs. were not aware that they should be on the lookout for Covid. Instead when people presented at hospitals their illness were misdiagnosed as pneumonia. The CDC had no ability to tract any accurate data and encouraged community spread. During Operation Warp Speed the CDC said their approach to Covid would be data driven. This simply was not possible and as a result they promoted the spread of Covid. page 184
Two cities, New York and Seattle were identified by Lawler as active centers for the spread of Covid, especially New York. Page 181-182
--------
The CDC enacted a blackout and denied any of the experts who had been involved in thinking/ modeling about pandemics over the past 15 years to provide input in the plandemic response. "They were deep state". At the same time they enacted a plan to keep any of these people from reaching President Trump. Page 182
-------
The CDC deliberately avoided using the term pandemic early on. The result of this was that key portions of the VA Pandemic Plan could not be implemented. The result was once again to allow the continued spread of Covid. Page 183
------
What about the DHS chief medical officer Duane Caneva? His department was meant to detect/prevent biological, chemical and nuclear threats and assist in various medical emergencies.
Must have been part of the plan. His department was dismantled in 2019 and his focus became providing medical care for illegal immigrants detained by ICE at the border.

What a plan.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I can't believe that you were there. Must make you feel like Forest Gump. What did you think of his daughter's science fair project? It must be mind boggling for her to see her own project being used as a template for lockdowns and school closings.
I still think that something was off with the modeling.
Resident Lurker thought that one of the flaws of this social distancing model was that it actually slowed herd immunity. It could have been over much sooner and with much less psychological and economic damage.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
2022 Global Goals Award

Ursula von der Leyen has won the 2022 Global Goals Award. She must have done the most for the cause.

What's this?
"The Global Preparedness System is under construction". Billy must be anxious to test out his GERM Team.
Seems they can't wait to get their hands on Africa where they have failed miserably. Gates has set up cold warehouses to store mRNA vaccines and now they are building mRNA vaccine manufacturing plants in Africa.

World Bank

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I stand by what I said last night:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It looks like -Q- may be too late in doing anything about this mess. The point I'm making in saying that, if a global scale war takes place, or even a large European war, nobody is going to care if people in the world's government are corrupt pieces of crap. It will be passed off as Russian propaganda and swept under the rug of a burning house.

-Q- needs to either step up or dump the data. Being silent at this point has the risk of making them pointless.

a reply to: FlyingFox
Same thing just different names and faces.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: underpass61

Biden is not legitimate.

As long as the world is dealing with him as the President, he has to be seen as legitimate. We don't have to like it, but since the media and the Trotskyists don't give a crap about us, it doesn't matter.

Put it this way: If Joe Biden starts a war with Russia (which it seems that he is doing) and nobody stops him, then on the global stage, the US President has started that war. It doesn't matter if he lied and cheated his way into office or not.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
It could have been over much sooner and with much less psychological and economic damage.

That's why.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Swept under the rug.
TEDROS LINKED TO FRAUD IN AUDIT OF WHO

AIDS Healthcare Foundation joined Ethiopia in not supporting the re-appointment of Tedros to the position of head of the WHO as the result of an independent audit.
Amazing that he still was re-elected. Or maybe not since he is the puppet of Gates, who of course is the major funder of the independent organization humorously known as the World Health Organization.

Just so many challenges. "We are astounded by the findings of the WHO audit. Financial malfeascance involving millions of dollars is egregious enough, but when it's happening in the middle of a pandemic when millions are dying because they can't get the vaccine, it's nothing short of an outrage."

That's nothing compared to the outrage of Ethiopia and his connections to a terrorist organization involving Tigray.

Tedros Tigray Conflict

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I honestly don't remember. I was busy playing chaperone for a few kids and was not present the whole time as I had to catch a business flight to Las Vegas.

Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising - Conference (UK game, released in America 3 months before 9/11)

Interesting timing.

twitter.com...

CIA meme magic.

Sipher bio

@780th Cyber

Task & Purpose

1 year prior:

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.
Vladimir Putin (Sept 21, 2022)

Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper (Dr. Strangelove):

In real life:

Adolf Heusinger (Nazi general) Chairman of the NATO Military Committee with Robert McNamara, 1964:

Adolf Heusinger

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Just more proof that NATO is the Fourth Reich. I guess we should start looking at Switzerland again.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Just more proof that NATO is the Fourth Reich. I guess we should start looking at Switzerland again.

This is unimaginable that the Ukrainians would bomb a nuclear facility close enough to themselves to cause the death of their own population!! How smart is it to attack a building that can kill people for 100s if not 1000s of miles in any direction from the poison making it into their bodies?

edit on 21-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join