It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well Sufi…..we’ve speculated that the Queen’s passing would be significant. REVELATION 21, VERSES 1:7 sure seems to be meaningful in some way….Q or not…the message is Hopeful…💒

Hope you, Jane and any other UK citizens here, are doing well on what must be a day of reflection for your Country. Gosh the Queen’s been a part of your whole lives and there’s something very sad about losing part of our History, the Good, Bad and Ugly…..it’s part of who we are.

I dunno if I want to ascribe biblical to the queen's passing, but I've heard rumors that a number of Commonwealth countries have been planning to become republics (which would mean ditching the monarchy) but didn't want to do so until after Queen Elizabeth died.

So, it seems likely that King Charles III will be mainly remembered for presiding over the collapse of the Commonwealth.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

She's been initiated into the club of pharoahs. Kidding/not kidding. It gets really confusing on all the ancient to modern meanings. That name is "Parsons" with an 's' from your Queen's Funeral link. Common surname & prolly just a coincidence that the first name that comes to mind for me is occultist rocketeer Jack Parsons > Aleister Crowley > British intelligence & Parsons crater named after him on the far side of the Moon.

Interesting resource for any current or future inquiring minds about the 9/11 & Anthrax attacks.

The Florida 2001 Attacks Event Map

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This "Pandemic is Over" thing most likely has to do with Fauci retiring, or The Trotskyists will try and tempt people with vaccines by claiming "The Cure for Cancer is Here".

If it's not one thing to exploit people over, it will be something else.

I think King Charles is in a bit of a pickle, his best move to get everyone on his side would be to go after the human trafficking and face the Jimmy Savile issue head on. That would of course put him at odds with his brother, but does Andrew have any supporters left? The great thing about that kind of move would be that he wouldn't have to do anything legal, just talk about it and bring everyone's attention to the issue.

Other than that, he has to face the WEF and the great reset or he can try and discuss moving England into the future. Both things that can be done through just talking to the people. He has a history that isn't favorable to a lot of people, but if he carefully addresses it, he might be able to get most of the UK on his side.

Wouldn't it be funny if he came out as -Q- prime (or whatever we want to call the head of the -Q- team). The media over here would crap themselves dead.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Clinton Global Initiative meeting in New York started today, the first one since 2016. Right before the midterm elections. Hmmm.
Clinton Global Initiative September 19, 2022

Under the section Philanthropy this song is playing in the background. As it was/ you know its not the same as it was

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Club of Pharoahs? I'm sure you covered it ages ago but is it because of the roll she has played in all the death and death symbolism?
The same thought came to me about the Parsons name. Eye in the Sky.
----
Do you think the Clintons are having this get together for fund raising for some special pet project? Last night the TV went weird again switching me from the channel I was watching to an interview of Bill Clinton with Fareed Zakaria.
Some very odd cc's.
He seems concerned that there is not enough of the middle anymore for Dems to swing.
Bill Clinton Interview With Fareed Zakaria

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I agree with every word.
Time will tell.
Been a very strange day emotionally, still not nailed it completely.
Very mixed emotions. Nothing negative per se. The closest I can get is the Captain has not just left the bridge but gone completely......now what? Bobbing around like flotsam. Like you said, stability and boundaries.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Club of Pharoahs? I'm sure you covered it ages ago but is it because of the roll she has played in all the death and death symbolism?
The same thought came to me about the Parsons name. Eye in the Sky.
----
Do you think the Clintons are having this get together for fund raising for some special pet project? Last night the TV went weird again switching me from the channel I was watching to an interview of Bill Clinton with Fareed Zakaria.
Some very odd cc's.
He seems concerned that there is not enough of the middle anymore for Dems to swing.
Bill Clinton Interview With Fareed Zakaria

Uggg….he starts out lying, “ CRT is not being taught anywhere “ just a scare tactic he claims ! He actually admits that Repub’s win in messaging, lol, when they’re ( Dem’s ) not saying “ the right things “…..ick ! The most telling thing he says comes at about 4:20
when he uses this analogy, lol, it rival’s NBC’s claim about “ taking out the trash “ concerning sending immigrants to MV. Here’s what Slick Willy said…….Seriously !

“ It’s harder to kick down a barn, then build one and then once you build one you need to explain what you built and why it’s a good thing to put your animals in that barn, it’s hard “. Yeah, well we like our old “ barns “ Willy and there’s No explaining why the globalists want to kick them down and put us “ animals “ into inferior barns !!

I tend to subscribe to the theory that advanced building techniques and sophisticated energy systems are apart of our History that has been erased /re-written and possibly not as long ago as we might think ! Same goes for healing medicine too ! There is a Balance between preserving our History and moving toward the Future….I’d like to think our dialogues in this thread and ATS in general, help that process ! 😊

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: IAMTAT
I imagine that we need dictator Fauci to make an official decree. I don't know how they can walk this back.
Last time it was a Fauci gaff.
If they try and present this as another gaff then it calls into question Biden's competency as President. They can't have it both ways.

I know what you mean, but they have been having it both ways for months if not years.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So, I'm following up on this bit of "Phantom Island" thing because as history would have it in 1498 John Cabot set sail looking for Hy-Brazil. For those who don't know, Hy-Brazil only shows up every 7 years. Well 525 years after 1498 is next year, and 525 years would be 75 appearances of Hy-Brazil.

Q-75

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016618 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 (EST)
AMER_PAT.jpg⬇

***Picture can be seen at -Q- Post***

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------

Notice that it doesn't end with "Q", and that "Alice in Wonderland" is mentioned.

Q-525

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.13 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:48:01 (EST)
7/10.
Targeted Kills.
Power Out.
Flight re-routes.
Flight returns.
Running.
Public awakening.
Message spreading wide & far.
Goodbye @Jack.
Q

Now this one does end with "Q", but look at what it says and remember this.

Well if the appearance of Hy-Brazil is made public next year, then a fight over the rights to it could be a big international issue. The reason why I'm making a point about this, is that could people on the run go to Hy-Brazil seeking asylum from crimes committed by this covid crisis?

Hy-Brazil has been described as a type of Wonderland, and a fight over it would fit the "Bloody Wonderland" line from there.
Flights might have to be rerouted due to the appearance of Hy-Brazil and the line of "Running" and "Public Awareness" would both fit within this appearance if the guilty parties try and seek asylum there as well.

Will the GOES-17 Satellite be the one that captures a picture of Hy-Brazil, and will this exposure of the "Phantom Island" of Hy-Brazil awaken the world to the fact that these mystery places could be real? Since this won't happen until next year, I wanted to post this now so that if it does happen, then pointing back at these -Q- posts as proof of foresight can finally get put to rest (of course if nothing comes of this notion of mine about Hy-Brazil, then nothing really changes at that point in the debate)

edit on 19-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: removed my notes

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The Pee tape Chronicles

DURHA M

Robert Mueller’s special counsel report also indicated in a footnote that his team investigated the "pee tape" and found no evidence it exists. Mueller recounted a similar claim about “tapes from Russia” brought to the attention of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen by Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze in 2016. But, according to Mueller, what Rtskhiladze didn’t tell Cohen was that he’d also been “told the tapes were fake.”

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trump on the pee tape: "How would you like to be me and go home and explain that one to my wife. 'Darling it wasn't true, I swear it wasn't!'"
Trump Rally clip

Alleged Golden Showers Tape (Company Intelligence Report 2016)

As Jane Mayer noted in The New Yorker, all four of Steele’s sources on the pee tape had only secondhand knowledge of it — none of them had seen it themselves or spoken to the prostitutes allegedly involved.

Trump reportedly told Comey, “I’m a germophobe. There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”

Even if such pee tape exists, who cares. ThunderStrzok made a big deal out of it in his book CompЯomised. The cabal parasites must be getting low on ammo. The show must go on.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
New.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
thanks xuen

Hidden video showing what really hit the Pentagon

Biden SEETHES in anger at reporter who brutally EXPOSES exactly why he’s a complete FAILURE to his FACE

GOP lawmakers question Biden’s demand for $22B in COVID relief after declaring pandemic ‘over’

The president has asked Congress for $22.4 billion in COVID-19 relief, part of a $47.1 billion emergency spending request that includes $11.7 billion to provide lethal aid and budget support to Ukraine.

edit on 2022/9/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Coincidence I am sure

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

more coincidences

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Vibes of Dr. Strangelove madness...

Moar terror...the spirit cooking lady was a VIP at...

twitter.com...

And horror...

A storm, The storm, somethin is coming...

Ok, so this Abramovich black witch is looking in her 20's. Tell me she doesn't take Adrenochrome. She was looking old when Obama was elected, and Hillary Rotten Clinton was SOS. She seems connected to a "fountain of youth".

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Vibes of Dr. Strangelove madness...

North Korea vows to ‘automatically and immediately’ launch nuclear weapons if Kim Jong Un killed

Which provides US a premise to fully develop our space war countermeasures. Thanks a bunch.

edit on 19-9-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Any suggestions on this guys?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Is it just me or does that watch say 4:49?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
3 Year Delta probably just another coincidence?
a reply to: Roxstar

Guy Friday that is a great observation.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join