It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Findings concerning jabbed children.> Vaccinated Children Erasure of Natural Immunity

Results are coming out and this is not looking good. "Vaccinated children who have natural immunity from previous infection also see negative effectiveness."
It appears that the Pfizer jabs inhibit the immune system. Albert Bourla, Fauci, Gates and friends know exactly what the consequences are of giving the jabs to the children and now babies. Crimes against humanity, Crimes against humanity.

The author thinks the conclusions are odd because they simply don't make sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
One effective way to eliminate cancer, is to just eliminate the people with cancer. Moderna and Pfizer have Moonshot products that can help with that.

No worries, DARPA will zap cancer outta existence.

As part of the effort, Biden announced that Dr. Renee Wegrzyn, an executive at Ginkgo Bioworks of Boston, will be the inaugural director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health, which will focus on biomedical research and innovation.

Channeling JFK in Boston visit, Biden breathes new life into cancer ‘moonshot’

Only you can reduce that nasty carbon down to zero...no more you.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Lots of chatter about cancer rates soaring. It seems that the cancers are quite aggressive. I just really hope that this is not the case. Still not sure if people will link their condition to the jabs.
Meanwhile a peer reviewed study is indicating that of the 1006 symptomatic subjects an astounding 94% had some kind of particles of unknown origin in their blood 1 month after the jab. < Seriously unknown? They all had the jab. Surely they could compare their blood to an unjabbed symptomatic group. They may be astounded that this is jab related. Since when do we get weird thigs growing in our blood?
Trust the science...
94% Have Weird Things Growing in Their Blood

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
It's going to be time for another Big Pharma cash infusion to Biden and party.
Big Pharma Donations

With almost $14 million going directly to Joe it makes sense that the EUA hasn't been revoke as yet. Kind of mind boggling that they donate 71.7% to the Dems. Nothing like a conflict of interest. Well they certainly have enough to pay with all their ill gotten profits.
It doesn't look like they think much of Kamal's chances.

Still not a good look when there has been this plandemic and forced jab campaign and now the midterm elections coming up. I guess one hand washes the other.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
//a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1 - thank you for doing these deep dives and giving us the gist of (and links to) everything you are vigilantly researching! Much appreciated!

This post regarding the jab being worse than the disease... I lost my stepmother this past Thursday, 9/8/22 (same day as the queen). Trying to keep this short - my parents divorced when I was young and both remarried in my early-mid teens, and I am so fortunate to have 2 sets of amazing and supportive parents. Both sets of my parents, however, are fairly liberal (not in a family feuding way, we lovingly disagree about stuff). As such, they have had their jabs. My stepmother was 81 and had suffered from various issues, but she had also been double vaxxed and double boosted. Although she did have many health issues, her death was unexpected. As my family is mourning right now, I can't help but wonder if she would still be here if she had not been vaxxed. Such a devastating blow to our family, but along with the many tears - I feel this raging anger welling up inside. That TPTB *knowingly* pushed these jabs and forever boosters - especially on the most vulnerable of us... there d@mn well better be some justice. I personally will not resort to any kind of violence, but there are so many like me who have lost someone to this genocide. Those who pushed these poisons truly won't be able to walk down the street.

Also - I brought this very personal info to the thread since we've discussed the jab in here. I know most people in these threads are good, caring people - and I do appreciate thoughts and prayers and well wishes for my family, but I wouldn't want the thread to be derailed with them. So thank you for the thoughts and prayers you are beaming directly into my heart!

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

NASA spacecraft set to intentionally crash into an asteroid to help save Earth

The Double Asteroid Redirect, or DART, spacecraft will be used as a battering ram to crash into a near-Earth asteroid on Sept. 26. The mission is an international collaboration to protect the globe from future asteroid impacts.

NASA says that after the final maneuver on Sept. 25, approximately 24 hours before impact, the navigation team will know the position of Dimorphos within 2 kilometers. From there, DART will be on its own to autonomously guide itself to collision with the out-of-this-world space rock.

"Seeing the DRACO images of Didymos for the first time, we can iron out the best settings for DRACO and fine-tune the software," said Julie Bellerose, the DART navigation lead at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. "In September, we'll refine where DART is aiming by getting a more precise determination of Didymos' location."

Didymos kinda looks unnatural, but I'm sure the boys over at Never A Straight Answer know best. Dr. Carol Rosin worked for Dr. Wernher von Braun and alleges that he told her that the game plan to weaponize space would be brought about in stages: first Communism, then terrorists, then "nations of concern", then asteroids, and finally, ETs.

This is interesting:

US Space Force Releases Decades of Bolide Data to NASA for Planetary Defense Studies (JPL, April 7, 2022 )

Hosted by JPL’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies, the data can be used by the science community to better understand how asteroids break up when entering the atmosphere.

An agreement between NASA and the U.S. Space Force recently authorized the public release of decades of data collected by U.S. government sensors on fireball events (large bright meteors also known as bolides) for the benefit of the scientific and planetary defense communities.

October Draconids in less than a month.

Fireballs and Bolide Database

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

So sorry for your loss, don't worry about any derailment I'll take the hit.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

My mother passed away a couple months ago, -
she was 100 and went on her own terms stopping medications.

She had been in and out of hospitals For the previous year, for various stuff, and was pressured to get the jab , by hospital staff and doctors , with guilt trips about getting grand kids sick. She held the line. It was BS and she knew it.
Just the fact they tried in that fashion to get her to comply should tell you like you said ,

"Those who pushed these poisons truly won't be able to walk down the street."

Lets all pray that's sooner than later

You Sir have my heartfelt sympathy for the passing of your Stepmother.

God Bless

ETA
For awareness

edit on 9132022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

(post by someolddog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: someolddog

Was going to reply to your previous post by saying , who is q is way in the dust ... With what we've talked about and witnessed in real time news wise is beyond coincidence. Names places, its just swirling ...Prepare is correct , the best you can . the Question truly has become, What the heck Was Q ?
looking back That's a harder question to answer.
Stand up and be counted, like in life we are all responsible for our own posts. stay Proud brother

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: FlyingFox

File that one under "let's see". I can only hope.

The thing is, it doesn't exactly sound like a DNC Op....know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DURHAM

Durham moves to admit evidence in Danchenko trial that may discredit Trump Ritz-Carlton Moscow allegations

Durham says 'source' of allegations does not recall speaking to Danchenko or having knowledge of them before media reports
In a filing unsealed Tuesday, Durham moved to admit evidence regarding the FBI’s prior counterintelligence investigation of Danchenko and to exclude evidence concerning allegations of "political bias underpinning the indictment."

Danchenko, who has been identified as the primary sub-source for the Steele dossier, is charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI. The charges stem from statements Danchenko made relating to the sources he used in providing information to an investigative firm in the U.K.

edit on 9132022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's what I said from early on, Covid is just a warning.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

My inner Psi-archivist would like to know who this guy is....

(post by someolddog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good breakdown I came across on QTSR's feed on TG.
Durham was tasked with one main objective

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Here's a pretty good breakdown I came across on QTSR's feed on TG.
Durham was tasked with one main objective

I've only ever replied to you once and I'll repeat that reply. "An open door is better than a closed door". Remember? No you don't.

Carry on and remember.

Hope that's enough derailing tallcool, with some truths.

Good day

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What makes you think I closed any doors? Or that I forgot your one reply to me? Is it because I posted someone else's opinion and think "it's a pretty good breakdown"? I will attempt to assure you that I haven't closed any doors by stating that I know nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
What makes you think I closed any doors? Or that I forgot your one reply to me? Is it because I posted someone else's opinion and think "it's a pretty good breakdown"? I will attempt to assure you that I haven't closed any doors by stating that I know nothing.

Really? Someone else's opinion? How about your own? You're absolutely correct, you know nothing. Like I said doors, you close them I open them.

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join