It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bill Gates has just dropped the 2022 "The Future of Progress Goalkeepers Report".
2022 Goalkeepers Report

It is a slippery slope trying to attain world domination and eugenics. Clearly Billy is frustrated.
Half way through the Sustainable Development Goals he now is telegraphing that they need to change their approach. He wants more investments in Agriculture R&D. < Next target in the war on food.

Paying attention to the wording, the famine taking place in Africa is a good thing. "In one sense, this is a very good and necessary thing." "The goal should not be simply giving more food aid. It should be to ensure no aid is needed in the first place."
Receiving corn from Ukraine and Russia goes against the plan of his push for hybrid corn so something must be up.

I decided to do some fact checking on some of his assertions in his essay.
He is crowing about the benefits and success of the hybrid climate resistant corn weapon deployed in Africa.
Weapon in disguise?
Hybrid vs Organic Maize < good article

He claims that the Drought TEGO hybrid seeds are drought resistant and have increased yields. On the surface that may be true but there is much more around this.

There's a good chart in the article making a comparison between farmers views of the pros and cons of organic vs Gates brand.
The organic corn is cheap, good tasting, has low storage costs, pest resistant, appetizing smell and requires less flour for nsima.
vs.
Gates brand which is expensive, easily attacked by pests, has high storage costs, tasteless, produces small cobbs and requires more flour for nsima.

"If you take three 50 kg bags of local maize to a mill and you would like to process flour, you will come back with almost the same 3 bags of flour.
But if you take the same number of bags of hybrid maize for the same purpose you will come back with only half the quantity as flour."
He always has a plan.
-------
What isn't discussed are stock outs. When farmers use the organic they have access to the seeds. However the Gates brand must be bought. Imagine if a stock out occurs before the planting season.
-----
How to manufacture a famine #101:
So according to Gates "Short duration rice and Drought TEGO maize are producing big yields but they aren't guaranteed to continue doing that in 2030 or 2050. I can only guess where the R&D $ is going to go.
Africa could be more self sufficient:

Delving in

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: pteridine

A10 Callsign WARTHOG1 on the ground at Gatineau just NE of Ottawa.

Damn. I was hoping it was the other option.

What the hell is a Warthog doing landing in Canada?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Warwick Economics Summit 2022 featuring Yuuval Noah Harari, Klaus Schwab patriot.
Warwick Economics Summit 2022

He has plans. For the sake of the climate all countries should give 2% of GDP to the cause. Sounds like a page from the series Left Behind. 2.15 mark.
Another page from "you will own nothing and be happy". We the peasants should not take vacations and fly to a destination for some R&R but stay home. Those are their exclusive destination spots.
And put away any thoughts about using resources to make oneself look and feel good. 12.40 mark.

So Covid was a dress rehearsal and they discovered that there was no global leadership. Perhaps this is where Biden fits in. A deliberate plan to ensure that there was no chance of the U.S. providing global leadership during the plandemic. Now the potential plan is to look at benevolent corporations. I am struggling with this concept, benevolent??? 24.09 mark

"If governments can't pull it together then maybe it will be corporations, benevolent capitalism". But the real solution is the politicians.
Yep I can see that after the Covid disaster.

This is reassuring. He describes a dystopian scenario where tech will be the solution but there will be a human divide with the majority suffering tremendously while the elite will have resources, the wealth and the tech to protect themselves and even flourish. 27.04 mark. He claims he doesn't want that. Lol.

His thoughts on how to get people behind this climate crisis - Mobilizing groups of people to target this issue with the benevolent purpose to get people worried about the future. 36.54 mark

Very odd comment... Maybe Freudian slip? We have the technology to stop Covid but we aren't. 33 mark.
Just what if that was true?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Albert Bourla is excited again.
"I am incredibly excited to share that we are initiating the first Phase 3 study to evaluate the efficacy of our mRNA- based influenza vaccine candidate".

My favorite replies:
Has it been tested on 9 mice?
No sorry. The only 8 they had died trialing the other poison.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This could fall under "Saving Israel for last" alternate to the obvious since there seems to be more than one meaning.

Robert F. Kennedy update: Leaked Israeli video
The Ministry of Health for Israel knew that there were serious side effects and that they were long lasting but hid the information from their people.

"The research team warned MOH officials they should think carefully about how to present the researcher's findings to the public because they face potential legal risk, as findings contradict MOH's claims that serious side effects are rare and short term."

There is something more ominous. Israel was one of the first nations in the world to acquire the jabs from Pfizer and are one of the countries that have also fast tracked the booster doses. Pfizer had direct access to the MOH data base and so Albert Bourla and the executives at Pfizer were very well aware of all of the escalating deaths/ health injuries and said and did nothing.

What about Israel other than the lying? They started giving the jabs in late 2020 but did not set up a VAERS reporting system until the end of 2021! Why did they not set up a reporting system right from the beginning??? The most basic monitoring system to ensure the safety of their people if there were problems with the jabs.
This is the country that had a head start on the rest of the world. Bourla even acknowledged that the country was like a real live experiment and yet they said and did nothing. No warnings, no warnings at all.

Crimes against humanity.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Dr. Charles Morgan on Neurobiology and War speaking from Modern War Institute - West Point 6/15/18.

- Edit memories
- Brain to brain transfer
- Human drone tech
- Designer receptors remotely controlled
- Any product via gene sequence, thinking/motor control

Modern Warfare Institute West Point 2018 - Dr. James Giordano: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future
www.youtube.com...

Climate change, cooperation, and moral bioenhancement

Compulsory moral bioenhancement should be covert By the Michigan mad hatter bioethicist.

The Internet of Bodies Will Change Everything, for Better or Worse By the Dr. Strangelove Corp.

Artificial Intelligence, Bioenhancement, and the Singularity

May 1, 2016 (Vol. 36, No. 9)

Michael Bess Ph.D. Chancellor’s Professor of History Vanderbilt University

Defer Radical Self-Modification, Says Historian, to Avoid Destabilizing Civilization

Taxpayers Heavily Funded the Discovery of COVID‐19 Vaccines

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Looks like it is part of an airshow

Around 4:30 pm
A-10C Thunderbolt II Demonstration Team

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Still it defies Physics for those wings to be no where on the scene that you can tell ever from any photo I recall.

That hole doesn't fit, we must acquit. I am also very concerned that one of the planes "fell" from the sky elsewhere and they told us it was some small diameter spot on the ground with not much debris there either. We are being lied to on that one about not being shot out of the sky it would seem.

I am suspecting we were either duped it was a plane that went in a small hole in both locations. Or duped about how the other one wasn't shot down and the holes are small for a reason at both sites. Where are the people you ask? I wouldn't put it past these sick DS players to murder them and get rid of the bodies. All the information that we can get from the DS players is potentially hacked before they allow us to see it.

originally posted by: Caled
Maybe. But at the time there was a project to renovate, and likely reinforce, the building. And that was the first "wedge" to be renovated.

www.history.com...

"A stroke of luck" as they say.

Without being too obscene, it was basically a big pressure cooker.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus, the wings are where the fuel is located, not in some central ball that explodes violently. It would be more of a "splash", not the bullet hole we see...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: pteridine

A10 Callsign WARTHOG1 on the ground at Gatineau just NE of Ottawa.

Damn. I was hoping it was the other option.

That is a good question. I was wondering that, myself...

I see it has been answered. Airshow. If Trudeau is attending, there is yet a chance that Andy won't be disappointed.
edit on 9/14/2022 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Albert Bourla is excited again.
"I am incredibly excited to share that we are initiating the first Phase 3 study to evaluate the efficacy of our mRNA- based influenza vaccine candidate".

My favorite replies:
Has it been tested on 9 mice?
No sorry. The only 8 they had died trialing the other poison.

@Comments | Pfizer article

First Phase 3 efficacy study to be conducted using an mRNA-based influenza vaccine; study will enroll 25,000 U.S. adults 18 years and older

Influenza causes 140,000 to 710,000 hospitalizations and 12,000 to 52,000 deaths in the U.S. every year1

mRNA-based vaccines require only the genetic sequences of the viruses, enabling more flexible, rapid manufacturing which may lead to improved strain match, and the potential opportunity to improve upon the efficacy of current flu vaccines

IIRC, it was reported Zero deaths in 2020 for some strange reason. Anyone remember the flu in 2020? It was all Covid according to official sources. Poof it just disappeared like a thief in the night...and now the Pharma barons are back for more $$$.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
TIME changes
Obviously Some People DOn't
As Witnessed here
ATS .. Look around, stretch your mind ... Patterns
Guess We're Waiting for them to see the Pattern
Programming Via MSM
Flashback

Dejavu
PAY can't be that good

Fear mongers
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive
Freedom over fear people
God & Country before politics

?
&

Looking at some avatars .... Is it Halloween Ritual or ego

edit on 9142022 by MetalThunder because: There Comes A TIME.....

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oppressed.news..." target="_blank" class="postlink">1-
ordoabchao.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">2-

It's ridiculous how hard it is to make a simple post on here from my phone tablet. Every tab has to refresh instead of just open where I left off.

[web.archive.org...://oppressed.news/2021/05/politics/qanon-appears-to-be-a-copycat-of-the-bolshevik-psyop/]web.archive. org/[/url]

edit on (9/14/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

web.archive.org...://ordoabchao.ca/volume-three/operation-trust
ordoabchao.ca...

edit on Thu Sep 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'll be back in the am to continue this.
🙋

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This came up on my playlist today, and it, to me, was very heartwarming. Considering where this happened, I first thought the story was satire or had a reversed ending. But, it is real...

Amazing...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

GOD WINS

First Line?

edit on 9142022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There's hope for the future yet...A Rhode Island teacher is on leave after a group of middle-school boys who thought he was a 'creep' used a 'pedo database' to keep track of how he interacted with girls in their class. Insider

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood meets The Wolf Of Wall Street > Babylon movie
www.youtube.com...

What happened after the roaring 20's?

Literally any pushback to hard left agendas anywhere is literally a 1/6 insurrection. Wild watching this actually happen...

Hank (island tip-over) Johnson

twitter.com...

Lmao, gotta get US tax dollars to big Pharma somehow!!

twitter.com...

The US National Debt: $31,000,000,000,000

A big number indeed, but what were some of the primary contributors that got us here?

(Hint: 9/11, COVID & lions on treadmills)

LOL, Who could’ve guessed?

WSJ

Summary of Current Events.

edit on 14-9-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So many levels at once.

Culturally out of the ballpark.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I noticed that when challenged, or stressed, people fall back on what works for them in their daily life, with the people around them. Some are compulsive liars, some are passive-aggressive, and some scream at the other person....etc, ad infinitum.

Maybe this gives a little insight into who they are, and what's' the cause of such tumultuous behavior. I pity their SO.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I’m sure this isn’t news to you but in case you don’t frequent this site that monitors it …

Schumann Resonance Today UPDATES
Schumann Resonance Today 14/9 17:00 No change, the blackout continues for the eighth consecutive day, the total blackout hours are 205.
Schumann Resonance Today 13/9 17:00 The Schumann Resonance data has not been recorded for over a week, such a long period of obscuration had never occurred before, as well as many events that are happening in this period. We will wait the ten days mark patiently and then we will try to draw some conclusions.

www.disclosurenews.it...

I wish it correlated but always worth reviewing old Q posts regardless

Jun 3 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5a7e3c No.1620282 📁
Jun 3 2018 14:58:29 (EST)
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Q
Feb 11 2018

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245 📁
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 14-9-2022 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Thank you!

Great source keeping track of the outage.

What aren't we allowed to see?

P

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join