It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's weird how most of the problems today were created by the "losing" side of WWII. Why if I didn't know any better, I would say that the Great War never really ended, and we're just dealing with a hundred years war.

Wonder why both sides call each other Nazi's when the poop gets deep?

I think you have the answer, there are Nazi's here infiltrated like a good WWII movie. Bush family being the recruiting arm of the whole operation.

German's lost, Nazis won.
My understanding is Nazis are from a very old occult lineage , some say going back to Atlantis.

Nazis

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque
This looks very interesting. I appreciate this very much!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The wings were too?

I truly think that one was a missile.

a reply to: CrazyFox

The plane was inside the building in many pieces. A better question would be where are the bodies buried?

Did you know that the WWII Memorial was started the same day? The two sites are so close a people can casually walk between the two if they really wanted. Now imagine what a couple of refer trucks could have dumped there?

That's the problem. The hole doesn't seem to be big enough for the wings to have penetrated the building, and there's no sign of them outside.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's weird how most of the problems today were created by the "losing" side of WWII. Why if I didn't know any better, I would say that the Great War never really ended, and we're just dealing with a hundred years war.

Wonder why both sides call each other Nazi's when the poop gets deep?

I think you have the answer, there are Nazi's here infiltrated like a good WWII movie. Bush family being the recruiting arm of the whole operation.

German's lost, Nazis won.
My understanding is Nazis are from a very old occult lineage , some say going back to Atlantis.

Nazis

Did you ever hear about Operation Paperclip? The mad rush to round up as many German scientists as we could, before the Soviet Union could get them? While it did advance the state of our science, it also ended up infecting it with Naziism.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Symbolism will be their downfall??

Dressed in purple robes, with the words “Close Encounters of the New Kind” illuminated on the wall behind her she handed out what appear to be gifts to her close confidants. Hillary was adorned with littleral lasers and pyrotechnics in a high-tech birthday celebration.

After further investigation the woman Hillary identified as “Anne Drake” appears to be a former classmate – the annual ritual – celebrating Anne’s birthday.

The event took place at an undisclosed location in Lake Geneva Wisconsin on September 3rd 20 days before the pagan holiday of Mabon celebrating the autumnal equinox. The name Mabon is after the Welsh god who was the son of the earth mother goddess.  

Who is Anne Drake you may ask?

she is ceo of one of Americans largest logistics and supply chain companies

She owns many many many warehouses......

See where I'm going with this?......

I wish I could find more pics.

First, the photos and video look staged.
What a small venue.
How many people are there?
20?
Pentagram and circle above.
It sure looks like ankle monitors and boots but only 1 photo.
And is that Laura Silsby???

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Release the REAL surveillance videos then.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like Durham is winding down his investigation... I think the "mirror" would show him to be a deep state swamp creature. He wasn't trying to find anything, he was just cleaning up loose ends to make it all go away.

And to put it darkly, maybe Flynn knows where the bodies are buried because he buried them himself.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Looks like Durham is winding down his investigation... I think the "mirror" would show him to be a deep state swamp creature. He wasn't trying to find anything, he was just cleaning up loose ends to make it all go away.

And to put it darkly, maybe Flynn knows where the bodies are buried because he buried them himself.

www.yahoo.com...

LOL! Propagandists be spreading propaganda

Durham has proven beyond any doubt that the Trump-Russia investigation was completely phony. Just yesterday, they revealed the evidence that Steele's so-called informant was actually being paid by the FBI. The whole thing was one giant circular-reporting gambit.

In the end, it will be one more nail in the FBI's coffin.
edit on 14-9-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been thinking about how the war in Ukraine plays into the White Hats' plan. We know that one of the major goals was to destroy the biolabs. Certainly that's been finished by now. (Almost certainly, this was that early phase of the war where Russian forces moved on many cities at once.) At this point, Russia has secured the parts of Ukraine that have large ethnically-Russian populations, plus secured a land bridge to Crimea.

I rather doubt that Putin ever seriously planned to conquer the whole country, or even thought that this would be desirable -- it would mean creating another Afghanistan situation. I think that the Russian "losses" that we've seen recently are a sign that the war is winding down. The Russians are leaving the areas that they don't intend to keep.

It's even possible that Zelenskyy is actually secretly part of the plan, the way that Joe Biden is. For sure, the Russians had plenty of opportunities to eliminate him, but they didn't show any interest in doing so.
edit on 14-9-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm going to back GuyFriday on this one. I love a good conspiracy theory, but I can confirm what he posted.

The wings were too?

The plane was inside the building in many pieces. A better question would be where are the bodies buried?

Did you know that the WWII Memorial was started the same day? The two sites are so close a people can casually walk between the two if they really wanted. Now imagine what a couple of refer trucks could have dumped there?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Is that hope for Durham to be a mirror of a swamp creature I detect?

YOU KNOW some people sure are praying to their little g god that he is a swamp creature!

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I'm going to back GuyFriday on this one. I love a good conspiracy theory, but I can confirm what he posted.

The wings were too?

Simple to solve this for us. Where are those wings? Why would they not be outside the building as they were outside the silhouette the hole made by the "whole plane"?

Those are crucial to understanding the whole Official Story may be a major hoax used to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

It's likely Durham's "ongoing investigation" is one reason why Donald Trump couldn't release lots of documents, because doing so would make him eligible for arrest...just like Special Counsel Mueller's "ongoing investigation" prohibited Trump from Declass/release of documents.

IMO, BARR made Durham a Special Counsel in October 2020 for this purpose, when he knew Biden was going to be cheated into the White House.

Now that the DOJ has taken over the perpetual "Ongoing Investigation" and changed the target to Trump, the same prohibition still applies. No releasing of records, documents, video of FBI raiding Melania's closet, etc.. or "BOOM" Trump is arrested for Obstructing justice.

edit on 9/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus, the wings are where the fuel is located, not in some central ball that explodes violently. It would be more of a "splash", not the bullet hole we see...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
While we're at it, the photo that was circulated of the crash site in Pennsylvania really never looked like a plane crash to me. It looked much more like a bomb crater.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sounds like the conservative opposition is posed to take power in Sweden after the elections.

Linky

Of course, yet another election which was "too close to call" down to the last minute. The engineered elections seem to have that as a characteristic.

Somehow, the Swedish conservatives squeezed past ... by ONE seat in their parliament.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe. But at the time there was a project to renovate, and likely reinforce, the building. And that was the first "wedge" to be renovated.

www.history.com...

"A stroke of luck" as they say.

Without being too obscene, it was basically a big pressure cooker.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus, the wings are where the fuel is located, not in some central ball that explodes violently. It would be more of a "splash", not the bullet hole we see...

edit on 9/14/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
LOL, secret funnel $300 mil...

Russia spent millions on secret global political campaign, U.S. intelligence finds (Sept 13, 2022)

Russia has secretly funneled at least $300 million to foreign political parties and candidates in more than two dozen countries since 2014 in an attempt to shape political events beyond its borders, according to a new U.S. intelligence review.

Moscow planned to spend hundreds of millions of dollars more as part of its covert campaign to weaken democratic systems and promote global political forces seen as aligned with Kremlin interests, according to the review, which the Biden administration commissioned this summer.

The blame Russia for everything crowd are absurd lying sacs of... you know the thing. Fascism is on the rise in the west because the Corporate Overlords have always been this way! They want us on our knees.

NY Post

Biden doing his best impersonation of...What if Trump was a used car salesmen high on on crack and marijuana. Gimme a break. I’ve never seen a POTUS sound like a bigger fool. “The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm watching an A-10 out of Knoxville, TN flying in Canadian airspace either landing near Ottawa or preparing to strafe Trudeau.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

A10 Callsign WARTHOG1 on the ground at Gatineau just NE of Ottawa.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join