It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This "GAME" qanon plays, in not ever really saying too much, just enough to get you to use your own mind to fill in the blanks, with an aside of asides of pep rally noise that never really comes true...

Where I cant imagine it's just been all positive like much at all, for a good while.

However bad Igor's life has been, its to be even worse for them. BUT, I mean for those last few seconds its really grim , but then you'll never to suffer again.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

hi new member posting 4am media talking point du jure .

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
'Charles will not cool on climate action' - reading on the BBC live news ticker about how Charles is likely to act, now he's King, around climate based issues. Some may remember his comments when he opened the UN climate conference in Glasgow in November last year he talked of the need for “a military-style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector.”

King Charles’ views on the environment are well known, but will they influence his reign? As Prince of Wales he spent decades campaigning, cajoling and convening meetings to drive action on environmental issues. As King, different rules apply – he is obliged to remain politically neutral, and Charles has said he will honour the constitutional limits of his role.

When asked in a BBC interview in 2018 whether he would be a “meddling” King he replied, “I am not that stupid”, and referred to suggestions he would continue to lobby parliamentarians as “nonsense”. But friends and former advisors say he will not cool on climate.

One senior British politician told me he could imagine Charles making a similar speech as King. “You won’t hear him expressing a view on fracking”, he said, “but I can imagine him making a speech on the need to take more urgent action on climate.”

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How can we tell from that pic they are shackled? Can we get a blow up of that by any chance? I have reason to believe you aren't making it up. I would not mind being real sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Flood a country with well fare needy, crash the economy, rinse and repeat.

Smells like a Soros backed plan to crash the economy so that he can swoop in, though it could also be a WEF plan to do the same. I bet crashing a major economy is going to be their life's achievement.

GF, one great thing about this. Those people want to make it in America. Most are not interested in sucking off the teet that I have seen. I see hard working people who love God and their Family moving here. Yes, the scum rises to the top with the cream.

Clearly, the law breakers being let back out makes it appear way more stupid to let people cross so easily. Most of the immigrants are trying to escape from those punks back home. They don't want them here either. Our leaders are destroying us on purpose on at least one side of Congress. If we don't landslide those asshats out, they can find votes at 2:15 AM or thereabouts. Time for us all to act accordingly at the voting booth or you will get more of the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PM for @MetalThunder

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Another Russian energy exec has "fallen"... this one falls from a boat in latest "mystery" death.

Gravity seems to be their number one foe.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
Oh yeah. Silent tonight, makes a lot of sense.

I'm up here in my home town, Walled Lake Michigan, where a desolate Qanon radicalized nutter gunned down his family.

Just blame the other sides one sided mania, not "ours" that runs in lockstep with it in.... RADICALIZING America.

That is on them, not the data.

Can you give some data to support this claim? We are open to the truth where ever it leads us? Are you open to it is the bigger question?

To me it sounds like you have an issue with the lies told to you about an Anon because he read something that made him do something. It is tough but freedom does come with some issues that include people being able to discuss data that might make others react strangely. We all must control ourselves in a free society. Some can't do that without living in the Graybar motel.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Another Russian energy exec has "fallen"... this one falls from a boat in latest "mystery" death.

Gravity seems to be their number one foe.

Cheers

We say in my office that it isn't the fall that will likely kill you. It is that sudden stop at the end of it!

This being Russian implies it is Putin doing the damage. BUT, we have DS Cabal trying to frame DJT and probably Putin for crimes the DS Cabal are responsible for committing their damned selves.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep. Soon we'll be hearing the Nazis at Nuremberg blamed Q and the anons for their crimes. That the MSM has an axe to grind couldn't be more clear.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Tanit

"Dude.
I was driving yesterday when I saw the pics.
I was stunned.
Thought about it all day.
Stunned.

www.worldhistory.org...

a reply to: dashen

Tyrian purple.
Worn by the priest/king lineage began by Nebuchadnezzar.
Most notably Canaanite/Phoenician and the Byzantine empire most notably in this instance, Carthage.

This event is a ritual

WOW!

And that Hillary does not look young.

That does not at all look like Theresa Barnwell.
That is real.

This is a ritual.
A Carthaginian ritual. Hittite/Hivite in origen"
www.abovetopsecret.com...#:~:text=Dude.%0AI,Hivite%20in%20origen

That face.....

edit on 13-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

The amulet around her neck.
Any pics for it?
Any bets it is closely related to Gloria Vanderbilt necklaces?
A dollar to a dime I can tie it to Carthage.
And that face. It looks like she is wearing it
edit on 13-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Amulet

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, the Russians are useful kicking boys for various DS groups. As you point out, though, Vlad's regime gets up to its own dirty tricks.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That pic is adjunct to the report itself. I supposed the asset had a clear view, and saw what they saw.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

File that one under "let's see". I can only hope.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Trump Retruths

See what our president is re-truthing:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
🛸👽👏

Ukraine’s Astronomers Say There Are Tons of UFOs Over Kyiv

As part of a joint venture with NASA and the Pentagon, Ukraine has used equipment in Kyiv to study the skies. The results are bizarre.

The paper does not specifically address the war, but in the United States, the Pentagon has long hinted, speculated, and warned that some UFOs could be advanced technology from foreign militaries, specifically China and Russia (though it hasn’t really given any evidence this is actually the case). The Ukraine paper is particularly notable because it not only shows that science has continued to occur during the war, but also explains that there have been a lot of sightings.

We're so close to the Pentagon claiming the Russians are beaming Havana Syndrome into Ukraine. Still no explanation as to why the Russians, who were supposedly capable of using the Havana Syndrome gun in the middle of DC, never tried blasting Zelensky, the US embassy in Kiev, or anyone else in Ukraine with it in the lead-up to the invasion. They only recently just retconned Dubya as a HS victim. In a year or two, Zelensky will probably claim he was a victim too and be compensated by the US gov't.🤡

Guns.com

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We have another name to add to the Covidian plan > Peter Doshi, associate editor of BNJ, a leading medical research journal.
As an associate editor it is difficult to understand why he chose to publish two important studies in his blog rather than to the journal unless there was a reason.
The studies involved the efficacy of the mRNA jabs which revealed that Moderna was 1.1% effective and Pfizer a stunningly high .7%! Also it included some red flags about data submitted to the FDA for EUA where the efficacy of the vaccines was artificially increased by excluding Covid positive cases.
-----
Interesting factoid: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored a publication in 2018, preplandemic, that introduced the concept of three different categories of vaccines, Simple, Complex and Unprecedented. Just a little planning.
The Unprecedented would include vaccines against a disease which has never had a suitable one developed.

Taken in the context of Covid, the unprecedented takes 12.5 years to make, with only a 5% chance of success in Phase 2 clinical trials and has only a 40% chance of success through the Phase 3 clinical trials. Yet suddenly Moderna and Pfizer managed to develop an unprecedented vaccine in 9 months with 90--95% efficacy.

The article has some really interesting points so it is best that I break this down a bit. Link at end.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Worse Than The Disease? Unintended Consequences.

The report is quite lengthy but looking it over there appears to have been a deliberate effort made to manufacture the mRNA vaccines to create more harm than good. Not surprising.

1. If the spike protein alone failed to initiate a T cell response and it was known that combining 3 proteins did why did they choose to use just the spike protein in the mRNA code? That's what they wanted, poor performance.

2. "Another curious modification in the RNA code is that the developers enriched the sequence in cytosines and guanines by replacing only 1/3 in the codon.
I'm afraid the jargon is over my head but it appears that the consequence is to "enhance the effectiveness of the deception that the protein is a 'human' protein. But is it really? Just considering the graphene element and nanoparticles.

3. ADE- Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This is just so disturbing.
This report is suggesting that the cell infectivity was actually enhanced.
"Upon re-infection antibodies in insufficient numbers to neutralize the virus nevertheless bind to the virus. These antibodies then dock at the viral entry into the cell and subsequently enhance the infectivity of the virus. Page 11

4. Boosters. Real concern that the boosters will trigger ADE in reinfection which will result in chronic autoimmune and inflammatory conditions. This brings us into the realm of prion diseases such as Alzheimer's, ALS and Parkinson's disease being triggered. Tis reminds me of Biden's ominous prediction of every hospital bed, every single hospital bed in the U.S. will be filled with an Alzheimer's patient.

My opinion has been that both the disease and the jabs have been manufactured deliberately to cause great harm and unfortunately this paper supports this.

Some real weirdness here.
When the author says this is concerning I am on board. They took plasma from patients who had recovered from severe Covid and added it to cultures of Sars-Covid-2 and the result was that 76% demonstrated the enhanced reinfection of the cells.

Bottom line:priming the immune system toward development of autoimmune and auto-inflammatory diseases whether from the jab or the disease itself. Page 16 "These diseases could present acutely and overly short time span or could potentially not manifest for months or years following exposure to the spike protein." This is regardless of natural infection or via the jab.

What about the asymptomatic crowd? So far they have been protected by a very strong mucosal immune system [nose related] and if they take the jab "they may face chronic autoimmune disease, as a consequence of excess antibody production in response to the vaccine." The vaccines by pass the mucosal immune system. Page 17

Page 23. "When considering SARS-COVID-2 spike protein is a trans membrane protein it becomes extremely plausible that it could behave as a prion". This was done on purpose by dangerous misfolding.

What about the manufacturing process? Pfizer related. This brings us back to the fragmented species of RNA in the injection solution. Since the injection generated incomplete spike proteins this would result in altered, unpredictable 3- dimensional structures that were determined to be detrimental to cellular functioning. There was much more in the manufacturing product than in the clinical trials. Page 24

More weirdness.
By giving plasma containing antibodies to ill patients the virus began to mutate rapidly "and a dominant new strain emerged". So by administering antibodies the mutations were actually accelerated. The bottom line is that this dominant antibody resistant strain could potentially spread through out the population. With continued infection among the immune compromised there will be more and more mutations. Those are the very people that the CDC keeps giving priority status to. Page 26

What happens when an immune compromised person gets the jab? They will produce antibodies but the antibodies will not be able to contain the disease. This will boost the evolution of anti-body resistant strains.

This is just such a disturbing paper.

Page 27 deals with passing this all on from generation to generation. This was frightening...If a pregnant woman successfully gives birth the baby will be "unable to mount an immune response because it identifies as 'self'. The virus is then free to multiply and makes the baby a super spreader.

Brave new world where people will be afraid of babies.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Unredacted Pfizer contracts. Pfizer Power

Pfizer-BioNTech knew that they were infringing on the IP of Moderna. Now Moderna is suing them. Looking at these contracts> Pfizer can use any companies IP with zero consequences. There are "at least 4 countries that are required to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, damages, costs and expenses related to vaccine intellectual property."

Very curious why Moderna waited until August 26, 2022 to file this suit.
Moderna Sues Pfizer

Moderna pledged that they would not enforce the IP while the plandemic was a thing. Now they are suing so does this mean the Plandemic is over? Fauci and Gates have big stakes in Moderna.

Pfizer isn't going to have to pay anything so this looks like another $ grab from the public. A bonus payment for a jab well done.

edit on 13-9-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join