It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: someolddog

Really? Someone else's opinion? How about your own? You're absolutely correct, you know nothing. Like I said doors, you close them I open them.

Yea, I posted someone else's opinion. BFD. I try to refrain from posting my opinions here as I don't really have the time to explain them. Plus, I don't really want to discuss them here anyway. Typically, I post helpful things or go wildly off topic like right now.

You just proved you don't remember. Carry on.

I never claimed that I did. I simply asked you a question; do you remember?

I have a feeling I will be closing a door very soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Where is the wreckage

Seriously
Listen carefully

what theh to the e with double hockey sticks is this

Former CNN Host Chris Cuomo Slams Democrats for Demonizing Trump Voters

I think you need to look more OFF twitter/social media,” Cuomo said. “This place is not reality. It is an exaggeration that caters to fringe and those who profit from it.”

same

TV Host Stuns Hillary Clinton With Secret Service Sex Claim
? completely different take

“I do have to tell you, every time I see you, Secretary Clinton, I think I had a wonderful liaison with one of your Secret Service agents in the 90’s,” Cohen claimed. “While you were First Lady.”

edit on 2022/9/13 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Relevant to this thread's interests. I'm sure this has crossed people's mind before.

WEF CIA origins?

I've not vetted all the historical bits. It's not entirely relevant to me where it originated, but the parallels in policy are pretty clear. It's also been fairly clear over the past two years that efforts to enact a dystopian future without mass resistance have devolved into chaos and desperation. Increasingly protests are erupting across the West as the true intent of the WEF platform becomes apparent to those impacted. It makes sense if the quote is accurate.

As the money grift in Ukraine continues unabated Biden is allegedly considering preemptive sanctions on China. Taiwan is allegedly trying to influence the EU to do the same. This will remove any pretext China has for not invading and if Taiwan is known to be lobbying the EU I can't see it going well. With sanctions in place preemptively it will be considered a direct affront to China's claim. When they start sending billions to SE Asia don't forget that Pelosi Jr. just did a tour on taxpayer's dime secretly, visiting with all the right people during Nancy's diplomatic trip. They're cashing in while giving WEF everything they want.

I believe that there is a very obvious reason for our return to Cold War rhetoric – it’s a very obvious sign that Klaus Schwab and his backers are out of ideas. They appear to be returning to a geopolitical paradigm in which they feel safer and, most importantly, which will cause mass fear of thermonuclear war. This rinse and repeat cycle will always happen once an ideological movement is running out of original ideas.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The plane was inside the building in many pieces. A better question would be where are the bodies buried?

Did you know that the WWII Memorial was started the same day? The two sites are so close a people can casually walk between the two if they really wanted. Now imagine what a couple of refer trucks could have dumped there?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's weird how most of the problems today were created by the "losing" side of WWII. Why if I didn't know any better, I would say that the Great War never really ended, and we're just dealing with a hundred years war.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I took some comfort & chuckle on Admiral (Ret) Bobby Ray Inman's take on the WEF club.

Gab vid clip

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The plane was inside the building in many pieces.

Good one somehow that seems improbable, unlikely, and more of a stretch when my former doctor tried to tell me the pains in my stomach were not related to long cvd but possibly Diverticulitis. link
Sorry could not find my photo of Agent Smith lol

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1 I want to thank you…truly. I was sharing the exact same sentiment as tallcool when speaking with dashen earlier-I sincerely appreciate all the work you put in to researching the vaccines and the evils & connections within the medical industry. I share the info you post with others irl regularly.

You are all so appreciated.

FYI- hopefully doesn’t upset him to update you guys, but CoM is ok, just taking a bit of a break to deal with real world nonsense…which we all know sucks, comparatively.

Much love

Also, Schumann graph is still stuck on 9-9-22. Does anyone know why? Believe Phoenix mentioned this a few pages back. The Schumann account on Twitter is now using a different graph I don’t understand (shocker lol) but the main site is still stuck on 9-9
edit on 13-9-2022 by nowayreally because: Schumann

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: godsovein

hi new member posting 4am media talking point du jure .

Just move on like it didnt happen. Dude in Walled Lake, Michigan, gunned down his family and himself. Motivated er radicalized by qanon, and yeah of course the rest of the right wing media he was surely self-stoking on all the time.

But hey, this is the qanon god thread, lets skip past that material in here, and push on like it never happened.

That's the SJW way afterall, and it works for them.

What's qanon done at all, to save anything? Stoking left/right biases just doesnt count. THAT is the got danged problem in itself.
edit on 13-9-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Also, Schumann graph is still stuck on 9-9-22. Does anyone know why? Believe Phoenix mentioned this a few pages back. The Schumann account on Twitter is now using a different graph I don’t understand (shocker lol) but the main site is still stuck on 9-9

Why do Schumann Resonances Blackouts Occur??

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Found this while looking 4 sumtin else

The German people were lured into WW2 not because they were brave, but because they were cowards who wanted to be seen as brave, and found that shooting long range weapons at people they could not see took less courage than standing up to Hitler

The reality is that the American people, as individuals, have lost their courage. The government prefers it that way as a fearful people are easier to rule than a courageous one. But Americans don't wish to lose their self-image of courage

Feathers are being ruffled!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Do you actually beLIEve qanon is still truly anonymous?

They, the Powers That Be, the ones hell bent on a divided and conquered society, They know who that person or that gaggle of like minded trolls is.

Why would They shut it down?

They not only want but NEED us all divided. And that's all Q has done is play right into it. Just like Trump. My only real beef with that guy even. He just plays right into it. A little too well ya know. Or am I wrong, can you describe to me how he doesn't???

Like oh yeah, fo sho, only Trump possesses any of his tax returns LMFAO!
edit on 14-9-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Thanks for that ... but ...

The graphs are stuck. If it was a tech glitch then it would all be black.

This current situation is deliberate. Someone is trying to lie to us.

That often happens and we are good at calling this sort of stuff out and call it out is what we must continue to do.

P

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Just move on like it didnt happen.

Excellent advice.

After all, assuming any degree of guilt for such irrational dangerous behavior would be a ridiculous burden to place on myself. Especially for exercising basic human rights in my home and on my personal devices. I feel terrible that people do bad things, but even attempts at emotional blackmail do not erase my firm belief in personal responsibility. Individuals should remain accountable for their actions.

Social justice warriors like blaming target groups that are culturally acceptable to stigmitize for what are really just individual's failures. Sounds an awful lot like what the rest of your post was trying to do.

Nobody is being compelled to read these threads, these threads are not a digital identity for Q, they are not a collective with the millions of various subsets discussing it, and the people here are not independently responsible for every mental illness somebody blames on Q without any actual evidence.

edit on 9/14/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I've mentioned this before, but I guess I should say it again. I had a few friends die in the Pentagon hit, and I know a few of the people that did some of the cleanup. The jet hit the building, and the building shredded it up pretty badly. I don't think a lot of people understand that the plane was like a piece of paper going through a shredder.

The odd thing was that when a piece of a body was spotted, people had to come in and remove it before cleaning up could continue. but most of the bodies were removed on the day the fires were under controlled. One of my friends that was there was the one that started me wondering about what happened to the bodies that were found. It was an odd coincidence that around the same time they were talking to me about the missing bodies, that the topic started here. That's why I started asking questions about it, and why it seems that circumstances are making that exposure more timely.

So, I really don't care if you think a plane hit the Pentagon or if it was a potato, I know people that died there, and I know people that cleaned the mess afterwards, I trust these people and the one still here with us told me that a plane was there, I believe them.

The story about a missile came out pretty fast on the day that the plane hit, so a better question should be who put the story out there, and why. It was like some people were ready to forcibly change the narrative away from the facts that were being reported.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Interesting stuff coming through from Shane Browning on Twitter (he calls himself Q Browning in some online spaces). So, Sept 4th, he's talking on Twitter about a large bee....

Bee-hemoth

Would a large bee be a Queen? He calls this one A MONSTER, and he can't wait to see it fly. He signs off with ZZ (also opens the twitter post with ZZ). Fast forward to yesterday, the queens coffin is being loaded onto her RAF C-17 plane. Note the plane number on the tail
Plane Transporting COffin

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The wings were too?

I truly think that one was a missile.

The plane was inside the building in many pieces. A better question would be where are the bodies buried?

Did you know that the WWII Memorial was started the same day? The two sites are so close a people can casually walk between the two if they really wanted. Now imagine what a couple of refer trucks could have dumped there?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It's weird how most of the problems today were created by the "losing" side of WWII. Why if I didn't know any better, I would say that the Great War never really ended, and we're just dealing with a hundred years war.

Wonder why both sides call each other Nazi's when the poop gets deep?

I think you have the answer, there are Nazi's here infiltrated like a good WWII movie. Bush family being the recruiting arm of the whole operation.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: godsovein

Just move on like it didnt happen.

Excellent advice.

After all, assuming any degree of guilt for such irrational dangerous behavior would be a ridiculous burden to place on myself. Especially for exercising basic human rights in my home and on my personal devices. I feel terrible that people do bad things, but even attempts at emotional blackmail do not erase my firm belief in personal responsibility. Individuals should remain accountable for their actions.

Social justice warriors like blaming target groups that are culturally acceptable to stigmitize for what are really just individual's failures. Sounds an awful lot like what the rest of your post was trying to do.

Nobody is being compelled to read these threads, these threads are not a digital identity for Q, they are not a collective with the millions of various subsets discussing it, and the people here are not independently responsible for every mental illness somebody blames on Q without any actual evidence.

Best summation of a trolling trolls crybaby status EVER!

Waaaa waaaa waaa.

We and we alone are responsible for our actions. Blaming other people's sick, stupid decisions on me is lame. Literally this is one trick on how free speech is being targeted now. Get a grip their negative posters. God is not vein at all but little g gods sure are.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join