It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

My deceased sis left me her tarot cards, for fun after reading your post I did a 3 draw , Thanks for getting me to finally do that.

edit on 9122022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Someone pulled down your file with the Producer of Hunger Games talking. But thanks for the rest!

My original file plays fine with VLC player so I tweeked the filename and re-uploaded it. Here is the direct link to the new file.

Here is my share folder.
Here is -@TH3WH17ERABB17 ATS Archive

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
My Son Hunter movie is out. Link to full movie> My Son Hunter

I haven't watched it yet. Getting popcorn.

Here is a link to download the mp4 for anyone that wants to.
My Son Hunter (direct link to download)

This is my share folder that has this movie and a bunch of other stuff

"The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK" vid is a good one.

Another Russian energy exec has "fallen"... this one falls from a boat in latest "mystery" death.

Need a time machine...

Queen Elizabeth's top-secret letter to residents of Sydney, Australia is locked in a vault until 2085

Looking for a "Frivolous Fringe" badge of honor meme.

Klaus calls great reset critics the ‘frivolous fringe’

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
London Bridge

Here’s What Happens Now That Queen Elizabeth Has Passed Away
is fn down

Interesting comment

Roccopoppa
14 hours ago
She’s been dead for a while. The worldwide deep state has been delaying the news because DJT and the Queen had an agreement that the deep state would not be taken out until she had passed

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So, MW obtained eyes on one of the many the Swift Air border flights, to determine if they were either deporting or importing migrants.

The intl said they are moving large groups of shackled prisoners in jumpsuits OUT to Guatemala (in this case)

Good news, but doesn't this tell us that it's not actually Biden/Harris calling the shots???

edit on 12-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: #DOITQ

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That makes no sense. All indications are that the Queen was one of the heads of that Deep State. So, unless it was an agreement to let her save face, I don't see why she had to be dead before the chips fell. George HW Bush died and not much happened to anything or one here in the US.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Flood a country with well fare needy, crash the economy, rinse and repeat.

Smells like a Soros backed plan to crash the economy so that he can swoop in, though it could also be a WEF plan to do the same. I bet crashing a major economy is going to be their life's achievement.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trump is just trollin'

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The immigrants are being removed. Apologies, in case I was unclear.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I strangely got that, that was the repeat part.

Who is funding these people to constantly move the distance and invade a country, knowing full well that they will most likely be sent back home?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
COMMS?

Earthquake in China kills 93

BEIJING, Sept 13 (Reuters) - Officials in China's Sichuan province, which was hit by an earthquake that killed 93 last week, lowered the emergency response level as most transportation, electricity and communication services resumed, state media reported on Tuesday.

The strongest earthquake to hit the province in five years killed 55 in an area known as Ganzi and 38 in the city of Ya'an, CCTV news said.

Rescue efforts are still being carried out for 25 missing, including nine in Luding.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The quake happened last week, but Chinese officials are reporting on it now?

This reminds me of that one city that "didn't exist" and was flooded by a quake created landslide. I wonder if the reports about this had to happen due to outside interests getting involved with rescue or recovery of the area. Seems a bit off for the CCP to highlight internal issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Chinese (in google because I don't have the time to learn it)
93 or nine three reads as jiǔ sān.

Jiusan Society

The Jiusan Society (Chinese: 九三学社; pinyin: Jiǔsān Xuéshè; lit. 'Nine-Three Academic Society') is one of the eight legally recognised minor political parties in the People's Republic of China that follow the direction of the Chinese Communist Party and are members of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. The party's original name was "Democracy and Science Forum" on its informal founding in 1944; the current name refers to the date of Chinese victory in the Second Sino-Japanese War (3 September 1945).

The party's mission statement is to "lead the nation to power and the people to prosperity". The party's main focus is scientific and educational development. The party had a membership of 183,710 members by 2019, mostly high- and medium-level intellectuals in the fields of science, technology, and education.

Out of all legally recognised minor political parties in the People's Republic of China, the Jiusan Society have the largest number of seats in the National People's Congress at 64 seats.

so, you might be on to something.
edit on 12-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Schumann Resonances graphs are still displaying the info from about 3 days ago.

Has not moved and is not updating.

This is a first, has not happened before.

The question is why?

Why freeze a graph ... it is now just pretending.

Anyone have any ideas, obviously deliberate.

Dashen ... come and tell me the storm froze time

P

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Dashen ... come and tell me the storm froze time

P

Use other sites.

I just found graphs and monitors for Schumann resonance in Italy and Russia that have results from half an hour ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You smoked the true defenders of the Hila-Faith out of their holes with that thread

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I stand corrected.

www.mynavyhr.navy.mil...

That being said...I don't believe this guidance was fully adhered to.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
All Navy personnel -- uniformed and civilian -- will have to repeat the oath of enlistment or office and discuss what actions betray that promise during the virtual or in-person learning sessions that must be held by April 6. The stand-downs will focus on the "damaging effects of extremism" and how to eliminate it, Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. John Nowell wrote in a service-wide message.

Wow. That sounds like a really dumb thing to do. The psychological subtext is, "it didn't mean much the first time, so we'll have you do it again". That is not how solemn oaths work.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I stand corrected.

www.mynavyhr.navy.mil...

That being said...I don't believe this guidance was fully adhered to.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
All Navy personnel -- uniformed and civilian -- will have to repeat the oath of enlistment or office and discuss what actions betray that promise during the virtual or in-person learning sessions that must be held by April 6. The stand-downs will focus on the "damaging effects of extremism" and how to eliminate it, Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. John Nowell wrote in a service-wide message.

Wow. That sounds like a really dumb thing to do. The psychological subtext is, "it didn't mean much the first time, so we'll have you do it again". That is not how solemn oaths work.

Cheers

I am wondering if the Oath was subtly changed. It could be just one word ... or ... forcing people to repeat an action to reinforce the oath or to watch people break the Oath following this re-enforcement.

P

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I have a funny ONI story. I'll leave it at that.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join