It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

edit on 12-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Posted by Q The StormRider on tele...... Sept 9

THE NEXT STAGES OF DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY[DS] TO SWAY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE COLLAPSE IS TO CREATE A NUCLEAR EVENT OR WORLD 911 SCENARIO EVENT_
____
Inside the Storm of the century

Buckle up buttercups
Q

I'll look for the above sign(s) of imminent Deep State Collapse, now that there is no more Queen of England. Thanks for relaying Q-StormRider's analysis and prediction.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: carewemust

Q mentioned General FLYNN several times and also NSA Director MIKE ROGERS several times.

From looking at this Q message qalerts.app... , the two men seem to be connected somehow.

Since Q knows a lot more than I do, much of what he says makes sense at a high-level, but the "shop talk" he uses or quotes others as using, goes right over my head.

:

Gen. Mike and Adm. Mike have served together since the early 80s have actively advanced each others careers and are admirably and generally in love 😍

Thankyou Dashen. I think you posted this informative video 3 years ago. Now is the PERFECT time for sharing it again, since THE storm is almost here. (The visible aspects anyway.)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All…. 😊

Regarding Gen. Flynn, he was fired by Obama and Obama warned Trump that Gen. Flynn was as much of a threat to the USA as Kim Jong-un ! The article linked below is a refresher on why Obama fired Gen. Flynn for insubordination, lol, remember Clapper was his direct boss ! It’s interesting that at the end of the article, it mentions the need for reform between all ‘ 17 ‘ intelligence agencies, what are all 17 agencies ?

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.🤔

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

Air Force Intelligence
Army Intelligence
Central Intelligence Agency
Coast Guard Intelligence
Defense Intelligence Agency
Department of Energy
Department of Homeland Security
Department of State
Department of the Treasury
Drug Enforcement Administration
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Marine Corps Intelligence
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
National Reconnaissance Office
National Security Agency
Navy Intelligence
Space Force Intelligence

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Is the 'Great Reset' Kaput?

pjmedia.com...

Economists Warn Energy Bill Price Caps Could Lead To Blackouts In UK

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 12-9-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Was Trump arrested last night????????????

twitter.com... c99f113a1e8b84ad8fc501be%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage3787035%2Fpg9143

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

TBH we ALL saw this coming...........they are hellbent on keeping him out of power and for payback for many things.....

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not to disagree but no one can do that right now. No one. We have to recognize someone is hunting us all down and they are starting with the tough guys 1st. The white hats are in their sites. The upper hand is what this will be about at some point when the hammer falls. Pray it falls that the Pedo's lose out and sick evil people sentsomewhere appropriate to hear about their justice as it gets served equally with blindness to who they think they are.

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Justoneman

And Flynn should be sending mixed signals out so to confuse the enemy and related information to people on his team that is in code, Rel style.

No. Flynn just needs to be himself. The approach to the war games he had was to call it as he saw it. He has already paid a heavy price for that.

As for the technicalities of war games and the art of lying it does goes on. Any advice to Flynn, hold that moral high ground. You may get crucified, but you will be remembered.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Was Trump arrested last night????????????

twitter.com... c99f113a1e8b84ad8fc501be%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage3787035%2Fpg9143

It will happen within the next two days...if it's going to happen before the election.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Good Evening All…. 😊

Regarding Gen. Flynn, he was fired by Obama and Obama warned Trump that Gen. Flynn was as much of a threat to the USA as Kim Jong-un ! The article linked below is a refresher on why Obama fired Gen. Flynn for insubordination, lol, remember Clapper was his direct boss ! It’s interesting that at the end of the article, it mentions the need for reform between all ‘ 17 ‘ intelligence agencies, what are all 17 agencies ?

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

Air Force Intelligence
Army Intelligence
Central Intelligence Agency
Coast Guard Intelligence
Defense Intelligence Agency
Department of Energy
Department of Homeland Security
Department of State
Department of the Treasury
Drug Enforcement Administration
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Marine Corps Intelligence
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
National Reconnaissance Office
National Security Agency
Navy Intelligence
Space Force Intelligence

Thanks ! I’ll have to familiarize myself with several of these agencies I’ve never heard of ? It seems to make sense that different branches of the military would have unique areas of intelligence gathering, land, sea, sky, space, etc. being their areas of responsibility. What’s not clear, maybe some of our vets can chime in, is who is responsible for interpreting that data collectively ? It seems like a logistical nightmare with possible conflicts of interest and some “plausible deniability “ built in , failure to communicate between these agencies kinda thing. Is the POTUS the final say, lol, in theory anyways ?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, arresting Trump would be a way to introduce evidence legally, that would be seen far and wide I guess ?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think the fact that all active Navy had to reswear their oaths a year or so ago gives great insights to the new intelligence network.
The CIA and naval intelligence had allegiance to the Admiralty laws of the sea, Victorian era and banking.
During Chris Millers leadership the CIA was pushed out of the loop.

When the military figured out we were fighting our own people with our own weapons used against us and funded by our own black budget coffers for the wars in Syria, they began the process of taking over all intelligence in creating their own intelligence network controlled by the military.

We are seeing the end part as they consolidate under military control.
I suspect Space Force will be central as we shift away from the tech company control and to Quantum networks through starlink satellites for everything.

And to think A.I. is not going to run it, if not already, is silly

Remember all elections were being run through satellites before Hillary lost somehow

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Can I assume Navy intelligence and Space Force are the last 2 agencies added to Intelligence network? That is why they are last on the list?

edit on 12-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That would be an incorrect assumption.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Can I assume Navy intelligence and Space Force are the last 2 agencies added to Intelligence network? That is why they are last on the list?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They have been patient. Another divide and conquer plan up in smoke.
We have been patient tweet

--------
Pool/Loop trending
Tweet Loop

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
By design...
More comms about energy. Exports of liquid natural gas is expected to increase 17%
in the 4th quarter.

"Curiously federal regulators have consistently found that the gas exports are in the public interest. Meaning they were in the economic interest of the LNG companies and gas drillers.
But now, exports are creating sky-high costs for U.S. consumers, and drillers are reluctant to boost gas output lest the prices fall back to earth."

We need to start over. None of these institutions represent the people who pay the taxes. We are just as Cranky would say, humans as currency.
Massive Increases IN U.S. Natural Gas Exports

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My Son Hunter movie is out. Link to full movie> My Son Hunter

I haven't watched it yet. Getting popcorn.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Good Evening All…. 😊

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

We/they have "18" now, ML.

Intelligence Community Member Agencies:

1. Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
2. Air Force Intelligence
3. Army Intelligence
4. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
5. Coast Guard Intelligence
6. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
7. Department of Energy (DOE)
8. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
9. Department of State
10. Department of the Treasury (OIA)
11. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
12. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
13. Marine Corps Intelligence
14. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
15. National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
16. National Security Agency (NSA)
17. Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
18. Space Force Intelligence (National Space Intelligence Center - Space Delta 7)

The Space Force has an intelligence unit, Space Delta 7, at Peterson Space Force Base, Colorado, responsible for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance that support military operations. The Space Delta 18 will support the space intelligence community that includes the Defense Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office.
Space News

Space Delta 18 (National Space Intelligence Center) Emblem Explainer

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
MT and we get soooo little in return. Our street is a mess, the sidewalks are broken and they don't even bother to plow in the winter.
But the schools look great and are having lots of fun with the PPE $.
With the sky high real estate valuations property taxes have sky rocketed which is forcing older residents on fixed incomes out of the area where they have lived for over 50 years. It is a real tragedy because they don't know where to move to that is affordable.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join