It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
zelensky keeps shelling NPP

As a result, the IAEA understands that the operator, having no longer confidence in the restoration of offsite power, is considering shutting down the only remaining operating reactor. The entire power plant would then be fully reliant on emergency diesel generators for ensuring vital nuclear safety and security functions. And as a consequence, the operator would not be able to re-start the reactors unless offsite power was reliably re-established.

Today we remember that the 19 foreigners who were aided and abetted by fbi racketeers in the terrorist attack that the patriot act (domestic terrorism) was established to hold j6 prisoners; ahem!

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9
an earlobe on neck seems strange.
thanks xuenchen
2001 2012 2023? if pattern holds? Or did it get sped up due to circumstances? Keep your eyes open, deny ignorance, ✓ your 6 ALL!π¶^¥*&?!
edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Bill Gates war on food has another line of attack.

I'm really starting to wonder if anyone can stand up to him. Billy funded the Global Burdens of Disease study with $380 million. He must have told them what the data was because they refuse to let any researchers know how on earth they came up with the numbers to support this> red meat is unhealthy, eat more salt and don't have a diet that has fruit, nuts, seeds, vegetables or seafood.
If I didn't know better I would think that this happening right before the plandemic was some type of plan to weaken the health of people.

Not surprising that had everyone scratching their heads. They also collaborate with the WHO and then who picks up this fictional data but the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation and then low and behold this gets published in the Lancet.
Once it is in the Lancet then all the other researchers take this as the gold standard and use it as an echo chamber.

Nothing to see here- he buys farmland- invests in fake meat- funds jabs for lumpy skin disease for cows in India- funds the data- and funds the health organizations and the media.

Apply the Keystone

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What are the chances that the Presidential elections were infiltrated by Chyna?

Elections infiltrated by China

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is it the case 1776 days between Q start post and announcement of death of Queen....

17 days of morning

Happy days peeps....

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
interesting

Legal Challenges Begin in India: Bombay High Court Issues Notice to Indian Government, Bill Gates and Others in Connection to Vaccine Death

division bench of Justices S V Gangapurwala and Madhav Jamdar on August 26 issued a notice to all the respondents in the petition. The matter has been posted for hearing on November 17

Alex

Dad in India Sues Bill Gates, Indian Government Over Daughter’s Covid Vaccine Murder
Jones

Upon reassurances from various government sources and under pressuure profession, Lunawat’s daughter took the Covishield vaccine on January 28, 2021.
Lunawat died on March 1, 2021, with India’s Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) team later acknowledging on October 2, 2021, “that the death of complainant’s daughter was due to side effects of Covishield vaccine,” the lawsuit states.

SGT.

Bill Gates’ Vaccine Crime Record: 496,000 Paralyzed Children In India And More
RPT

Why

Why Are Indians So Angry at Bill Gates?
Bill y?

h

Osama bin Laden isn't dead. Global warming is a hoax. NASA faked the moon landings. Vaccines cause autism. And Bill Gates?
mm

mmmmm

Just the day after Gates launched his $100 million contribution to fighting HIV/AIDS in India, he merrily donned “his Microsoft hat” and announced that his company was investing $400 million into expanding their corporate operations in India.

snopes sorry
2nd fct ✓ say what

edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Also 911 days since covid emergency started....

4 years
10 months
20 days

4 10 20

Also 77 years and 7 days since the end of WWII

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Posted by Q The StormRider on tele...... Sept 9

DEEP STATE WORLD [COLLAPSE]
>THE STORM<

VATICAN announcement of ALL Central BANKING system assets across the Globe in nearly every country must be returned to the VATICAN Bank. This includes all paper/coin money including Gold, silver, precious metals and minerals. ALL deeds and collection of debts connected to World banks, housing markets, loans,marketed services and debts must Returned to the VATICAN between September 1 through September 30 .

_this MAJOR announcement from the VATICAN comes at the same time ( week apart) the death of the Queen of UK Majesty had been publicly announced (but for my Q The Storm Rider subscribers I had said three months ago [they] were getting ready to announce her death and had been preparimg the EVENTS..... As we inside the Great AWAKENING movement knew she was executed years before as a warning from MILITARY ALLIANCE GENERALS that the end of the DEEP STATE CABAL was nearing. Her death was recorded and sent to [DS] LEADERS & DARK MIL. GENERALS and was a direct Warning to the VATICAN and KAZARIAN MAFIA.
_With the execution of George Bush Sr.(who planned the killing of JFK and help give massive power to the world CABAL in his lifetime and operated Human Trafficking networks with the Clintons C_A) the Q OPERATIONS began overtly in the deep state Elite world corruption rings.

>Follow Q The Storm Rider<

>NOW the death of the Queen insures the [COLLAPSE] of the WORLD CABAL DEEP STATE regimen. With 14 countries controlled by the Queen >including Australia. New Zealand. CANADA ..... Now these certain countries are heading into a REPUBLIC STATE
Who long wanted freedom from the British control and Queen. ( What this all means is the GDP of these countries into Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ >WILL STOP paying the CABAL Installed Royal Monarch regimen. Which means the holdings of the British empire and company in 14 counties around the world WILL STOP THE SLUSH FUNDS/CONNECTED TO WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS THROUGH UK. CANADA. UKRAINE. RUSSIA. GERMANY. AUSTRIA. SWITZERLAND,.NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA , SOUTH AFRICA.>THE VATICAN<

_Now with the VATICAN in FEAR of losing its assets and control through the World [ they] have asked STATE Street, VANGUARD, BLACKROCK to return assets back to the VATICAN Bank as the world [ COLLAPSE] CONTINUES.

Follow> Q The Storm Rider
____
>]WIRES: Behind the scenes in the VATICAN top Cardinals, official's loyal to the KAZARIAN Mafia, Jesuits leaders and the Nights of Malta have been lockdown ( imprisoned within the Vatican Walls and can not leave the estate)///
>Military OPERATIONS have silently seized the
Chain of command in the VATICAN empire.

These chain of command from the Military order of the Nights of Malta control and had installed the UN. with KAZARIAN control.

With MONEY ceasing and quickly disappearing through EU countries .... NATO. UN. are inside a Battle to gather money.... And the INFIGHTING is out of control as Germany hides their last crates of Gold . SWITZERLAND hides gold, VATICAN asks for all assets returned and stored in VATICAN Bank. . And now with the Queen dying countries , CANADA, Australia, and several others are breaking away from the CABAL CONTROLLED MONARCHY and money is quickly running out.

>GERMANY is expected to be the first EU country to FALL in the central region with MILITARY MARSHAL LAW beginning.
>France to follow
>UK to follow
>ITALY

THE NEXT STAGES OF DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY[DS] TO SWAY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE COLLAPSE IS TO CREATE A NUCLEAR EVENT OR WORLD 911 SCENARIO EVENT_
____
Inside the Storm of the century

Buckle up buttercups
Q
____
And be sure to Stock up on foods and goods...
#s gonna hit the fan(s)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
twitter.com...

A major world announcement will be made impacting a former US president on November 18th 2022

Oh really? Exactly 10 days after the US elections.....how ominous.....

Well now you know when to stock up on popcorn.....if your leaders in Europe have not let you freeze to death by then ROFL....
edit on 11-9-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The fact we see such blatant disinfo strewn across the battlefield tells us something in itself.

edit on 11-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: such as Flynn or EWC denouncing Q...it's like, why?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The enemy not knowing what is real and they MUST prepare for every option. Thus thinning out the resources. We thinned out Hitlers resources before "D Day" and after too with Gen George S. Patton as the decoy.

edit on 11-9-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ireland is getting ready to put this Protestant / Catholic divide away as the Brixexit / EU clash bangs on. Now with the Queen taken out where will that castle move?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: FlyingFox
en.wikipedia.org...

techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.[3][4]

Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and is not just limited to soldiers. Civilians of foreign territories can also be targeted by technology and media so as to cause an effect in the government of their country.

There was a lot to unwrap with this one. I see that we have some here on ATS that are influenced by this technique. Some, like you and I, get it totally. Some, are either being obtuse to stay on narrative or really need to read your post a few times to let it sink in better.

I recall I always did better on tests if I practiced the study questions over and over several times. Often, we are all too lazy to do that.

edit on 11-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All…. 😊

Regarding Gen. Flynn, he was fired by Obama and Obama warned Trump that Gen. Flynn was as much of a threat to the USA as Kim Jong-un ! The article linked below is a refresher on why Obama fired Gen. Flynn for insubordination, lol, remember Clapper was his direct boss ! It’s interesting that at the end of the article, it mentions the need for reform between all ‘ 17 ‘ intelligence agencies, what are all 17 agencies ?

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.🤔

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

I am going to go out on a real short limb and say that if Obama was against anyone at all, they might be right over the target Obama and his masters are hiding from view.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
What are the chances that the Presidential elections were infiltrated by Chyna?

Elections infiltrated by China

I knew Democrats weren't savvy enough to steal the 2020 election for Joe Biden on their own. The "election fraud organization" Joe Biden alluded to, was probably a China run operation. Dominion Machines were communicating with China on Nov 3, 2020.

Thankyou for providing another piece that makes the puzzle more complete!

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Holy cow, I need a transcript. The Scot accent is really hard on my ears. I hear about half of the words clearly like the cuss words and Shetland I heard clearly.

Bless the Scots they would not understand a word of the Cajun dialect in Louisiana. I barely do. I had a friend from Glasgow years ago whose parents came to visit. I found it hard to hear a complete sentence for my lack of catching the words. Some missing T's and D's vocally. I noticed when they would say Scotland, I would swear I was hearing what sounded to me to be Scah lan with no T or D pronounced. I am sure in their dialect it was there, but not that my ears ever heard. Real tough to understand if you are not practiced at listening to that.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RookQueen

Is the weather treacherous in the winter?

Nope! Just wear the right gear

Weather forecast for you by Billy Connolly, arguably the best export from Scotland, besides tartan, shortbread, whiskey, men's handbags (sporran's)........

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All…. 😊

Regarding Gen. Flynn, he was fired by Obama and Obama warned Trump that Gen. Flynn was as much of a threat to the USA as Kim Jong-un ! The article linked below is a refresher on why Obama fired Gen. Flynn for insubordination, lol, remember Clapper was his direct boss ! It’s interesting that at the end of the article, it mentions the need for reform between all ‘ 17 ‘ intelligence agencies, what are all 17 agencies ?

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.🤔

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

Q mentioned General FLYNN several times and also NSA Director MIKE ROGERS several times.

From looking at this Q message qalerts.app... , the two men seem to be connected somehow.

Since Q knows a lot more than I do, much of what he says makes sense at a high-level, but the "shop talk" he uses or quotes others as using, goes right over my head.

Is our friend Cranky Old Man OK? Hope so!

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The DOJ keeps threatening Trump and his key supporters with being arrested if they release certain damning information, because doing so would damage an "ongoing investigation", which is illegal to do.

We need to reach a point where one of these men/women say "phuck it!", and just release what they've got...then walk over to AG Garland, hold out their arms and say, "Arrest/cuff me now!", like AG Barr did with Nancy Pelosi one time, after she threatened him.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q mentioned General FLYNN several times and also NSA Director MIKE ROGERS several times.

From looking at this Q message qalerts.app... , the two men seem to be connected somehow.

Since Q knows a lot more than I do, much of what he says makes sense at a high-level, but the "shop talk" he uses or quotes others as using, goes right over my head.

:

Gen. Mike and Adm. Mike have served together since the early 80s have actively advanced each others careers and are admirably and generally in love 😍

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join