It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I tend to think it's Charles...........

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What is the -Q-ommunity opinion on this?

I have said this many times in these threads.

You are in a confusion attack, you are not supposed to be able to sort this out.

If you could figure it out then so could the enemy.

Since we don't want the enemy to figure it out, then, no one will figure it out.

Those final credits will sort it all out for you.

Wait and watch.

Our role in this at this (hopefully) end stage is to help the normies to adjust their thinking.

P

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

in Q-1008
the drop says:

Flynn is safe.
as a stand alone sentance.

in Q-1265 Q states:

We knew FLYNN would be challenged.
Part of the plan?
Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”

So was this all about Michael Flynn JR, or was this about Michael or Charles and then about Michael JR

But the important ones seem to be:
Q-260

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35004 📁
Dec 5 2017 00:24:14 (EST)
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

We don't know if this relates to Michael or Charles.
Q-1370

WHAT CAN FINALLY BE DONE?
WHO HAS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY?
DOES IT FALL UNDER THE RUSSIA RECUSAL?
DOES FLYNN KNOW?

This kind of points to Michael Flynn, but it could also point at Charles Flynn if the point is to keep Charles Flynn safe from questions.

I left out the ones that were related to Michael Flynn's court case and hearings.

-Q- leaves a void in answers as to which Flynn to trust. As for Q-36, it's also unclear as to which Flynn is the one to watch.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I sure thought one of the drops said "Trust Flynn" but I did not find it either. I guess we were assuming we could trust Flynn since
Q drops mentioned the last name so much and said Flynn did not lie to VP.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can finally agree with dask on something.
And in true to Q form I can say "trust in daskakik
In these threads it does become clear how you use the terms Q and qanon depicts what team you play for.

Peter was crucified upside down.
And in declaring that the key to understanding is in knowing that the world distorts truth by flipping it upside down where right becomes left, left becomes right. Up is down, down becomes up.
If Q posted here we would probably tell us to trust daskakik

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: NightFlight
Q-Anon is a main stream media construct. They invented the term as a derogatory term identifying Q and Anons. Gen Flynn is correct.

Wrong, it is a label applied to the topic these threads are about.

Do they understand it? Maybe, although probably not, but it isn't something they just made up.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
The A-team tv series always dealt with a Lynch, the movie too.

edit on 2022/9/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
See how it works?
Only 10% is needed to corrupt truth to lies and misdirection.
Just a little yeast corrupts the entire batch.
It wasn't msm.
It was those the msm heels to barks for.
It is a spook misinformation disinformation ploy.
You are correct.
We can trust you.
It was not msm that started it.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MetalThunder
Sorry but no, feelz is people trying to say Qanon isn't us, it is something the MSM made up.

That is wrong, it is something that existed that the MSM slapped that label on.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I tend to think it's Charles...........

You might be right. The evidence does seem to be pointing that way.

a reply to: pheonix358

As I have stated before: In the fog of war the only people guaranteed to be killed is the innocent civilians not involved with the fight. A confusion attack kills more people than any logical attack ever does. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be casualties in this fight. Knowing what is going on, might be the only way for the spectators to survive.

See the First Battle of Bull Run (First Manassas) for more detail.

Cheers rang out in the streets of Washington on July 16, 1861 as Gen. Irvin McDowell’s army, 35,000 strong, marched out to begin the long-awaited campaign to capture Richmond and end the war. It was an army of green recruits, few of whom had the faintest idea of the magnitude of the task facing them. But their swaggering gait showed that none doubted the outcome. As excitement spread, many citizens and congressman with wine and picnic baskets followed the army into the field to watch what all expected would be a colorful show.

It ended as a show of pure Clutter-Flub.

At first the withdrawal was orderly. Screened by the regulars, the three-month volunteers retired across Bull Run, where they found the road to Washington jammed with the carriages of congressmen and others who had driven out to Centreville to watch the fight. Panic now seized many of the soldiers and the retreat became a rout.

So, if you don't know what's going on, you too can become a victim of the fog of war.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Many of the drops around "Flynn" had to do with Michael and the investigation, with links to articles about it going on at that time.

Drop 36 says it is the Flynn that had been in and out of the WH in the last 30 days. Find out which Flynn that was and you have your answer.

I can't say for sure but I'm guessing Michael, given his relationship with Trump. He was an advisor in his campaign and was his National Security Advisor.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Both Flynns could be used for the WH issue.

You bring up a good point that you might not have thought about. Trump had picked a lot of bad apples for key appointments. Since Michael Flynn was one of them, he could have very well been singled out as being the one not to follow.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Schumann Resonances!

Interesting that the charts are frozen at their current readings. They have not moved in the last 18 hours.

Normally when this happens, there were just blank spaces.

Now the chart is giving the same as it was yesterday.

Very interesting.

P

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Both Flynns could be used for the WH issue.

Not if only one had been in and out of the WH in the 30 days before that post.

You bring up a good point that you might not have thought about. Trump had picked a lot of bad apples for key appointments. Since Michael Flynn was one of them, he could have very well been singled out as being the one not to follow.

Technically, Q didn't tell anyone to follow or trust any Flynn.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_deception

Military deception (MILDEC) is an attempt by a military unit to gain an advantage during warfare by misleading adversary decision makers into taking action or inaction that creates favorable conditions for the deceiving force.[1][2] This is usually achieved by creating or amplifying an artificial fog of war via psychological operations, information warfare, visual deception, or other methods

OPSEC attempts to conceal from the adversary critical information about an organization's capabilities, activities, limitations, and intentions, or provide a plausible alternate explanation for the details the adversary can observe, while deception reveals false information in an effort to mislead the adversary.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_warfare

Information warfare is the manipulation of information trusted by a target without the target's awareness so that the target will make decisions against their interest but in the interest of the one conducting information warfare. As a result, it is not clear when information warfare begins, ends, and how strong or destructive it is.[1] Information warfare may involve the collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize or manipulate[2] the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of the opposing force's information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces. Information warfare is closely linked to psychological warfare.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.[3][4]

Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and is not just limited to soldiers. Civilians of foreign territories can also be targeted by technology and media so as to cause an effect in the government of their country.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Good Evening All…. 😊

Regarding Gen. Flynn, he was fired by Obama and Obama warned Trump that Gen. Flynn was as much of a threat to the USA as Kim Jong-un ! The article linked below is a refresher on why Obama fired Gen. Flynn for insubordination, lol, remember Clapper was his direct boss ! It’s interesting that at the end of the article, it mentions the need for reform between all ‘ 17 ‘ intelligence agencies, what are all 17 agencies ?

1. CIA
2. FBI
3. DOJ
4. Military
5. Space Force ?
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.🤔

pjmedia.com...

I miss Cranky…..

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well said.

You do not win by providing your strategies to the enemy.

The entire operation is designed to be impenetrable as the night.

Only the light can show the truth and we are still in the Storm.

Hopefully, the back end of it.

P

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Is the weather treacherous in the winter?

Nope! Just wear the right gear

Weather forecast for you by Billy Connolly, arguably the best export from Scotland, besides tartan, shortbread, whiskey, men's handbags (sporran's)........

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am92America/ChicagoSunday2022-09-11T02:12:03-05:0002America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Flynn may be right because Qanon's have done some weird things that make you wonder. What is most likely is there are good anon's doing Q and there are shills using the opportunity to infiltrate. This will end up being like any talk of UFO's. It has to include the hoaxed for sure things so you can get to the true mystery.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, a lot of crap thrown into the game by various players.

Shall we play a game?

Cheers
edit on 11-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They want you divided
Flashback

This isn't about - Q - Not anymore - this is about realizing the World is not what it seems. Bringing together those that oppose where we are being Judas goated to.
Notice nobody talking Hunter, China, Ukraine etcc... I'd suggest a lot of you took the MSM bait . Now argue amongst yourselfs and give fodder to those that do not have your best interests at heart. They are enjoying the Show too methinks

edit on 9112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
While on the topic of things not being what they seem
Not A Scientist Allowed rumble
I know Trump bucks schill but the video is still ....

More Than 150 People Arrested in Florida Sex Sting, Georgia Cop Resigns

Among those arrested in the operation were two Disney employees, a state corrections officer, several teachers and a deputy police chief from Georgia

edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because: Lucky Larry
Never4gt

edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because: 4guy

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join