It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

is there a nonTele version for people to see?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes, we have RINOs and really we have the opposite in the D party. These two sectors of the R and D party are the Progressives using Marxism to gain totalitarian control of us all. The RINO's are losing primaries, not all, and the D's are losing elections it appears.

Time will tell if we have actually started sorting this out.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And Flynn should be sending mixed signals out so to confuse the enemy and related information to people on
his team that is in code, Rel style. They love coded messages in the military, and they love them some Sun Tzu.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Twitter , A reliable source ? LoL

Did you miss the link? Flynn here. I think Flynn is correct. Left/right paradigm. Covert psyops.

ETA

That is my take. Flynn is neither white or black hat at this point on the Chess board, so to speak. I believe he will be a white hat. But as GF is asking which Flynn? I think it is this one and Lynn Woods is in on the game of Sun Tzu creating confusion. That means if you are the enemy here you don't know what is real. That is what works best. The enemy not knowing what is real and they MUST prepare for every option. Thus thinning out the resources. We thinned out Hitlers resources before "D Day" and after too with Gen George S. Patton as the decoy.

edit on 11-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hmmm... watching the procession to Edinburgh while I grab a quick snack. They have just said and on the 'ticker tape' thing at the bottom of the screen, that Charles has been proclaimed King in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and..... Windsor!!!
What????
Not just the Windsor thing, but the word 'in' too.
Anyone got any ideas, because even as a Brit I'm flummoxed!
Rainbows
Jane

ETA:

edit on am99America/ChicagoSunday2022-09-11T09:15:42-05:0009America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ireland is getting ready to put this Protestant / Catholic divide away as the Brixexit / EU clash bangs on. Now with the Queen taken out where will that castle move?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Also
REIGN DOWN UNDER Australia will keep King Charles as head of state for at least 3 years as PM rules out referendum on becoming republic

When Mr Albanese was asked whether Australians want to see the institution of the monarchy evolve, he said: "It has evolved and it will continue to evolve. It will need to continue to move with the times."

Today marked the formal proclamation of the accession of Charles III as King of Australia in a ceremony in the country's capital, Canberra.

A similar ceremony took place in New Zealand's capital, Wellington.

Going to be a long day

edit on 9112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Yes, saw that this morning. Interesting how Trudeau is dragging his feet. He's known her since he was a kid.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And Flynn should be sending mixed signals out so to confuse the enemy and related information to people on his team that is in code, Rel style.

No. Flynn just needs to be himself. The approach to the war games he had was to call it as he saw it. He has already paid a heavy price for that.

As for the technicalities of war games and the art of lying it does goes on. Any advice to Flynn, hold that moral high ground. You may get crucified, but you will be remembered.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

is there a nonTele version for people to see?

edit on 9/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Forsaken Viewer discretion is advised.
US timeline
I added a link on prior post not tme yt vid was added as well by ORRED TY
What a piece of garbage

California Ex-Principal Facing Charges After Video Shows Him Pushing Special Needs Student

edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
He probably is too busy clamping down , give him a minute

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

least 3 years

This is going to be some messy spaghetti debate. How do we deal with the issues of head of state? Now the Queen is gone, sure the Republic will be on the table. But how do we find a better way with the fragile nature of man?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The universe is a mirror
Of course it is not you.
And btw...
I keep forgetting...
The plan you guys keep asking about why it never happened or something.
It looks like "the plan" is government devolution under the Continuation of Government.
You are in it's execution.
Forest for the trees thing.

www.naturalnews.com...#
edit on 11-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Too much

edit on 11-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Too much

Hey man.
Is this the guy in the comet ping pong pics of the guy squirming in a bloody floor scene.
I always wondered why a pic of someone common had relevance. I knew at the time the guy had to be a key playa.

edit on 11-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Airplanes

50 views and none look right

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Lucky Larrys daughter has the throat of a man, maybe lucky Larry made a man of her, magick

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
@Israel | @CIA | @NSA | @DoD | @DIA | @FBI

@HomeyLand (Which became one of the biggest bloated agencies in America)

twitter.com...

GiTMO bowling...

twitter.com...

No doubt Hunter S. Thompson's Hunter S. Thompson 9/11 article will be reposted on the Interwebs a lot today, but one key aspect mentioned in it that goes fairly undiscussed in examining the reaction to the events is that everyone thought the death toll was far, far worse. Here he speculates 20,000 people died.

That number was quickly lowered, but official estimates still had the death toll of well over 6,000 for a long time and the actual figures were not estimated until the following year.

NY Times

Klaus Schwab arrived in Manhattan just in time to see the planes hit. COVID-911.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Synchronicity strikes again.
I came across a study using lab evidence to determine when and where Covid originated. It is the first one to really delve into this on a global scale.

I think we should brace ourselves because the implications are enormous.
The researchers found that indeed the virus was circulating globally as far back as late June-July of 2019!
Even more concerning is that there appears to have been different mutations.

"Although it is possible that viruses carrying the mutations were imported into Europe and South America, it is also conceivable that these mutations evolved in parallel outside of China as the virus was circulating in other geographical areas as previously hypothesized."
"Several Sars-Cov-2 lineages were spreading world wide for several weeks " or months before the initial outbreak was announced in China.

Does this mean that different strains of Covid were released in different countries around the world, some being more lethal than others? If that is the case the spread would make much more sense. That would explain the dramatic and rapid spread of Covid. At the time I thought it was spreading much too quickly to make much sense. In the study they note that some Italian cases had patients who had not even traveled outside of the country.

Since these people are sick/evil and we are watching a movie = 12 Monkeys.
-------
If this is indeed the case then the issue of whether Covid came from the Wuhan lab is irrelevant. It represents a red herring...look here...not there or there or there. What a plan!
It was a gain of function virus that was manufactured in China but deployed strategically world wide.

Molecular evidence lab data

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My breathing changed and my heart raced remembering my thoughts that day.
When I bought my 1st PC a few years before this I bought a floppy flight simulator.
I could never fly a jet airliner into a building in any city, ever.
Other planes like a Cessna or even private jet I could pull it off but never a jet airliner.
I would even miss the city most of the time. After thousands of tries over years I never came close to an intended target
To resee that jet banking and dropping elevation so abruptly reminds me how impossible almost every aspect of this event truly was.

In listening to the different responses from the different video recorders I could not but notice the original narrative being promoted. Maybe some by accident but probably not.
The dark side of drawing those conclusions however is more than disheartening to know how many supposed Americans took part in this.
Not that it took thousands of millions.
But it was staged and required handfuls in multiple locations using unaware npc's and actual actors.
It was done by pushing the original narrative.
And most certainly could not do it without media complicancy

It thrills me to think we might see disclosure run through CNN

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Airplanes

50 views and none look right

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A bit more about that study. The samples were collected on October 17th.

Towards the bottom the researchers deal with the issue of immune responses. This answers my question as the why some people keep catching this thing over and over again.
"Immunological data suggests that adaptive immune responses differs between patients, a significant portion do not develop neutralizing antibodies or titers decrease rapidly.

Well that's great isn't it? However there is a group that seem to have strong neutralizing antibodies so maybe this could be a key to helping others without. If something isn't done we will have Covid mutations circulating endlessly, hopefully weaker versions but still.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That video I just now watched.
It is getting sent to a few dozen people today

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Forsaken Viewer discretion is advised.
US timeline
I added a link on prior post not tme yt vid was added as well by ORRED TY
What a piece of garbage

California Ex-Principal Facing Charges After Video Shows Him Pushing Special Needs Student

edit on 2022/9/11 by CrazyFox because:

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join