It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Autumn definitely! Think New England 'in the fall' as you guys call it.
I'm sure Grenade will agree, there are many, many, many places to visit, including taking Route 500, clockwise I believe. Then you have all the islands. Have you got a month or two?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thanks Jane! I would love to go there on the fall and would be keen on the idea of staying a couple of months. Is the weather
treacherous in the winter? Christmas abroad would would also be exciting I think.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

[snipped]
I have the feeling this Flynn road Q's coat tail and may not be the one to trust.....

Q-Anon is a main stream media construct. They invented the term as a derogatory term identifying Q and Anons. Gen Flynn is correct.
edit on Sat Sep 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

Let's see what shenanigans are pulled before midterms

Unfortunately between the majority being rinos and democrats I'm not holding my breath on the midterms being our savior. Even lets say the republicans sweep the democrats is it even a win when its loaded up with RINOS? TBH besides Desantis and Rand Paul there aren't any republicans I see worth putting any faith behind. Even Desantis and Rand Paul im not fully sold on but Desantis has been great so far down in FL. Hopefully if Desantis decides to run he doesn't pull a trump and loads up his cabinet with RINO or long term politicians that end up back stabbing him like they did to Trump and his supporters.

The system and 3 letter agencies are far too gone and corrupted to be trusted or have any faith on cleaning itself up.

Unfortunately the future looks very bleak . I just hope they aren't just stalling for when the final gates close on us and it becomes to late to take back our gov't no matter what.

TBH I have no faith in the system cleaning itself up or using the system to clean it up and if Q thing is a bust which appears to be , I really don't see it getting any better. That is why I say I hope you guys are right about Q and or the battles behind the scene with the white hats.

edit on 34930America/ChicagoSat, 10 Sep 2022 20:34:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Q-Anon is a main stream media construct. They invented the term as a derogatory term identifying Q and Anons. Gen Flynn is correct.

Wrong, it is a label applied to the topic these threads are about.

Do they understand it? Maybe, although probably not, but it isn't something they just made up.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I will once again state that we were told to "Trust Flynn", but we weren't told which Flynn to trust. There is one General Flynn, and one (ret) Gen Flynn. Which is the one to trust?

I wish others would weigh in on this. You've asked the question twice..........

I was a big fan of this Flynn until I heard recorded phone calls that Lin Wood released and he sounds shady as hell on those phone calls. I'm not a fan of Lin Woods either btw!

Dask, You got an opinion?

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Do they understand it? Maybe, although probably not, but it isn't something they just made up.

Feelz
Labels are a tactic of division , being liberally applied by your response ...
Tell us how you really feel freelancer

Mikey

The roots of democracy were being hijacked by fringe activists and conspiracy theory cranks—and they had a message that came straight from figures like Mike Flynn.

edit on 9102022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I was a big fan of this Flynn until I heard recorded phone calls that Lin Wood released and he sounds shady as hell on those phone calls. I'm not a fan of Lin Woods either btw!

In general anyone that has survived in top positions in a corrupted system for decades , especially within the last 3 or 4 decades is a corrupted MOFO and shouldn't be trusted. Period!!!!!

You can't survive at the top in a corrupted system without being corrupted yourself. Its that simple, if you don't play ball you play dead.

edit on 46930America/ChicagoSat, 10 Sep 2022 20:46:08 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Sorry but no, feelz is people trying to say Qanon isn't us, it is something the MSM made up.

That is wrong, it is something that existed that the MSM slapped that label on.

edit on 10-9-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It doesn't really matter. What matters is the MSM defames it. Anything they defame these days and ridicule is 99% something or someone that they fear is a danger to their leftist narratives and agendas.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So you can be counted is anti-M.Flynn I take it? I believe the original question was whether Q meant this guy or the other
Flynn in the drop that said "Trust Flynn".

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It doesn't really matter.

Seems to matter to some. Take that up with them.

What matters is the MSM defames it. Anything they defame these days and ridicule is 99% something or someone that they fear is a danger to their leftist narratives and agendas.

Would that be any different if they had used a different label?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

And as I have pointed out certain times people in Politics will use the term "Qan non" right before some mass shooting or riot happens. It's subtle, but you can hear people like Pelosi say qanon with a slight pause between the qan and the non part. I've heard it more than a few times from her specifically.

a reply to: Guyfriday

I will once again state that we were told to "Trust Flynn", but we weren't told which Flynn to trust. There is one General Flynn, and one (ret) Gen Flynn. Which is the one to trust?

I wish others would weigh in on this. You've asked the question twice..........

Dask, You got an opinion?

Yeah, Michael or Charles, which Flynn is Able and which Flynn is Cain? I kind of get the feeling that by the time this is over one brother will have to stab the other in the back.

Michael Flynn is pushing religious extremist talking points, and Charles Flynn is the Commanding General of United States Army Pacific.

If we are to trust that the military is the way forward, then we should be trusting Charles Flynn and not the brother Michael.

What is the -Q-ommunity opinion on this?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I believe the original question was whether Q meant this guy or the other Flynn in the drop that said "Trust Flynn".

I don't think Q ever said "Trust Flynn"

Drop #36 says "How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn."

That along with all the other drops having to do with Michael Flynn being investigated would make it seem like it was Michael that Q was talking about.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Twitter , A reliable source ? LoL

Did you miss the link? Flynn here. I think Flynn is correct. Left/right paradigm. Covert psyops.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
[

If we are to trust that the military is the way forward, then we should be trusting Charles Flynn and not the brother Michael.

What is the -Q-ommunity opinion on this?

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join