It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

NASA targets Sept. 23 for next Artemis 1

NASA will spend $93 billion on Artemis

93 - Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the launch.

Hubbard and Cameron -- two people closest to Jack Parsons besides Crowley, were Naval Intel, as was Adm Herbert Bain Knowles.

- USN driving force behind big UFO push.

- 50s UFO org NICAP filled w/ retired Admirals.

- Virgin Islands filled w/ USN installations.

"UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973" By Richard M. Dolan.

Project Diana

Fletcher-Arrow-Sagitta-Cygnus

Sagitta is a dim but distinctive constellation in the northern sky. Its name is Latin for 'arrow'

Cygnus, a northern constellation on the plane of the Milky Way, deriving its name from the Latinized Greek word for swan.

X-Files: (S05E05) Post-Modern Prometheus, Cher (a doppelgänger) singing Walking in Memphis.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Fiction or not fiction? Either way it was a very interesting read. Too way out there to accept at face value. It would be hard to mentally accept this information with or without lots more data than I see so far. Fantastic claims require fantastic proof.

Don't take this as discouragement. I am just calling balls and strikes. You seem to be pointed in the direction I am with some twists I hadn't considered.

a reply to: Nevercompromise

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Diana was the Roman version of Greece's Artemis. BTW, the image caption is misleading; britannica.com identifies the statue as, "Artemis as a huntress". (I realize you are not the author of the caption).

Diana. So the Army was shooting the moon ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Stumble humble trip what is this all about?

Just gonna leave this

edit on 2022/9/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Speaking of shenanigans there is something up about the fall booster. Last night on The Five Jessica made a very odd comment.
I assume that all of them get some advanced information that the public doesn't have access to.
She said that the date to give the booster has been pushed back until after the midterm election!

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Biden extends 9/11 "Emergency" (so he can go after MAGA)

www.rt.com...
rt.com/news/562565-biden-renews-911-emergency-terrorism/

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Resident Lurker Here.

Weirdness Alert! More shenanigans. Last night Chinese News Network, also known as CNN held our TV hostage. We were watching a movie on Amazon and when it was finished I went back to Xfinity and suddenly the TV was locked into CNN. I really dislike that channel and for the life of me I couldn't get the channel to change.
I ended up having to shut down everything and cold boot the TV, which finally worked.

This is so weird. Maybe it was just a 'Test/ Test" to see if control could be taken so that if an important announcement was made on alternate stations like FOX people would not be able to see it.

My thoughts are that this is relevant so just something to watch for. Just want to let everyone here know that I appreciate all of your hard work and information. I do miss Cranky Old Man. Will he be returning?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
gawker florida Lolita

Nick Bryant

01/22/15 02:55PM 

Filed to: SEX CRIMES

Epstein's address book under an entry for "massages," according to flight logbooks obtained by Gawker and published today for the first time. 

The shadow government hasn't necessarily grown in size as it has become more emboldened to suppress dissent? It's only become more in our faces?

I think any retribution sought being placed on the heads of bill gates kids was entirely preventable had he just offed himself instead of hated on the whole world.
What an effing dumbass for preempted targeting of innocent children.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

He said that on September 10, 2001, the day before the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon, he was at a customer outing and received a frantic phone call from his sales assistant who was covering the desk in his absence.

A major sovereign wealth fund had called to place an order to buy $2 billion of 2-year Treasury notes. Even by the standards of large bank dealers, an order for two billion dollars of notes in one transaction is almost unheard of.

The sovereign wealth fund was so large that counterparty credit was not an issue. The $2 billion trade was executed and settled at the end of that business day. The customer was never heard from again. The next day the attack took place and the value of the newly purchased 2-year notes soared in a predictable “flight to quality” in the face of geopolitical uncertainty.

The disappearing sovereign wealth fund made millions. Unlike the stock exchange, which closed after the attack, the U.S. Treasury market remained open, and the sovereign wealth fund was able to collect its winnings without difficulty.

It was a clear-cut case of insider trading in advance of the attack.
Since the SEC has not historically policed these markets in insider trading cases, the sovereign wealth fund with the advance knowledge of the 9/11 attack was able to get away scot-free.
Our hypothesis at CIA was that actual terrorists engaged in small trades, while non-terrorist market professionals piggy-backed on those terrorist price signals to produce a much larger volume of trading, a process called “signal amplification.” The difficulty was in tracing backwards through the large, innocent, copycat trades to identify the actual terrorist associates who started the process.

An author and economist says a reader once approached him with a chilling story (Business Insider, Apr 18, 2017)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Would you take a LOLIPOP from a stranger?

LOLIPOP. This is the most terrifying consent form. Who would agree to this?

Just look at the consent form. #11 "I agree to future genetic studies being conducted on my samples and for the entire genetic code from the sample to be deposited anonymously in open access [public] scientific data bases on the internet.
What are they planning to do?
#5 Data and samples may be provided to a third party [commercial/noncommercial] for future research.

Billy, the Candy Man is involved.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded South Asia Biobank July of 2019. Preplandemic.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Wellcome Trust as well. Award granted in 2018.
Wellcome Trust
Call me suspicious but we have had this mRNA vaccines used and now they will have access to supposed volunteers DNA. What are they really looking for and planning to do?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Thanks for those vids.
Something is up. What's new?
What are the chances that the cows in India have a cattle form of monkey pox? Lumpy skin disease is just decimating their cattle.
Lumpy Skin Disease

Very suspicious that it started in India in 2019. Of course the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation just gave a grant to GALVmed to develop a vaccine for surprise...Lumpy Skin Disease. Albourt Bourla would be proud. Another 100% effective vaccine.
This is a real developing crisis because to a poor farmer they are like a super market. Seems we have a trend going on here.
Apparently the India government rolled out the vaccine and then thousands of cattle just started dropping like flies.

Gates Funded GALVmed
Lum py Skin Disease
57,000 Dead Cattle

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
More indications of SARS-CoV-2 circulation in mid 2019. PCR & serology in North Italy. Mortality was relatively normal until public health knowledge was discarded & lockdowns introduced.

We conclude that a SARS-CoV-2 progenitor capable of producing a measles-like syndrome may have emerged in late June-late July 2019 and that viruses with mutations characterizing B.1 strain may have been spreading globally before the first Wuhan outbreak. Our findings should be complemented by high-throughput sequencing to obtain additional sequence information.

Molecular evidence for SARS-CoV-2

In a similar study, we see that SARS-CoV-2 had spread clear across the US, unnoticed, months before they rolled out the panic propaganda. Apparently, you need testing and ventilators and plenty of official lies to have a real pandemic.

Infectious Diseases Society of America

Perhaps, a good place to start (4 hrs) The Century of the Self (Full Documentary)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

(waves at Resident Lurker)

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Someone asked the question.
The WHO is so very, very compromised when they have to go to the Gates Foundation and Gavi, which is also controlled by Gates for 70% of their funding.
From the horses mouth >Twwet

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Tweet | Story article (with old testament punishment)

As Saudi Arabia’s long-standing defence minister, Sultan agreed to billions of pounds worth of weapons purchases from British arms giant BAE Systems, in deals marred by bribery.

The funeral came amid what Human Rights Watch called Saudi Arabia’s “unflinching repression to demands by citizens for greater democracy” in the wake of the Arab Spring. The kingdom had executed at least 61 prisoners that year alone, including a child, and a man accused of “sorcery”.
2014: Saudi sword dance

The following year provided another opportunity for Prince Charles to perform his role as a de facto salesman for BAE Systems, this time in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. On 17 February, Charles flew from RAF Brize Norton to Riyadh, in what was reported to be his 10th trip to the kingdom in his lifetime.
After years of delay, the Saudis may have been persuaded to sign after Charles joined them in a traditional sword dance (video), adorned in Arab dress. The incident drew sharp criticism from campaigners, given that Saudi Arabia had executed at least 79 people the previous year, often by beheading.
Upon landing in Oman’s capital, Muscat, they were met by Sayyid Haitham and had dinner with Sultan Qaboos. True to form, Charles took part in a traditional sword dance, (Oman video w/dancing Arab bag piper) as he had done in Saudi Arabia.

Sword Dance show of the Circassian Guards in Amman, Jordan.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Muddy waters...

twitter.com...

"QAnon" but "Q"?

The Real Q???

twitter.com...

Not so fast...

ETA: Exclusive: Gen. Flynn Drops Bomb on QAnon - What if It's Really...
edit on 10-9-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Was he wearing a -Q- Flag, or was that one of those "Colonial Flags"?

Another thing here is that he states that "The Plan" is (from your link)

“The plan is me and guys like me and people like me getting out there to encourage people to get involved in the everyday life of this country.”

Here's a multi-million dollar question: "Does this statement jive with the statements made about people not part of the plan staying safe??"

I will once again state that we were told to "Trust Flynn", but we weren't told which Flynn to trust. There is one General Flynn, and one (ret) Gen Flynn. Which is the one to trust?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Twitter , A reliable source ? LoL

edit on 9102022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

The Real Q???

twitter.com...

So there was a rumor going around, I may have already told this story here, that back in the 1990s three people met in a New York hotel. This group had decided to invest their time, money, and lives into exposing and restoring the rightful leadership in the world. Those three people were reportedly Diana Spencer, John F Kennedy Jr, and Donald J Trump.

I think it's important to note the full names, since the people at that meeting may not be the same ones that we know. How many Diana Spencer's are there, what about JFK Jr? I know of at least four people that go by the legal names of Diana Spencer and a few more that are named JFK jr. If these three people really did meet at the hotel in the 1990s, and they really did plot this plan, then we are left wondering if everything that has happened for that standpoint until now wasn't part of their plan.

How much of today's world are they responsible for, and most importantly, at what point will they finish their plan?

Again, I will state this is just rumor and may/may not have happened. This was the story that went around after the first World Trade Center bombing, but before the Oklahoma City bombing. There was a connection between those two events from a Deep State perspective, that was the creation of the Patriot Act after the September 11th attacks. Take from it as you will.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! What is the best time of the year to go? And where are the best places to visit? I've read a lot but also realize that marketing groups hire writers for those ads that promote tourist attractions. I've never talked with anyone from there. You can PM me so we don't derail the thread. I hate when Dashen screams at us.....LOL

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join