It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Trust the plan , its been working out so great so far. Im sure Next friday booooom

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

My family line (on my mother's side) has been traced back to Sir Richard le Fowler II (1155-1190)...born in Foxley Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, England, United Kingdom.

He was a crusader in the Holy Land, who fought alongside with and was Knighted by King Richard the Lionhearted.

Not sure if he fought with any of you folks' ancestors or not...but his son, Richard le Fowler III was also known as 'Richard the Foolish'...because he was a notorious philanderer...so we may be related after all.
edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Circling back to the book 'The Real Anthony Fauci'...
Ivermectin Page 47

The Together Trial was conducted by McMaster University in Ontario, Canada to determine if drugs like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine would be effective at treating Covid.
Why did they select that university? Perhaps they were exceptionally needy for research funding? In steps the NIH funding it $1,081,541 in 2020 and 2021. Funding at a time when the university is supposed to be conducting independent research. No conflict of interest to see here.

Where is Gates in this?
Unbelievable that Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the trial. It gets worse if that is possible. The Gates Foundation also provided the trial designer, Ed Mills, who coincidently has big pharma connections.

"Critics accuse the Gates Foundation and McMaster University researchers of designing the study to make Ivermectin fail."

One way or another they were going to keep Ivermectin out of reach of people. Now they could just point to this paid for study and justify their decision all to promote /Remdesivir for their personal profit.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Shenanigans a foot in MI

Our way or the Highway... Cancel Culture at it again

HOLD THE LINE

They got called out and cancelled vote lol

MSU drops resolution asking vendors to oppose Republican-led Secure MI Vote ballot initiative

Michigan State University’s Board of Trustees removed a resolution from the agenda of its Friday morning meeting that would have called on companies doing business with the university to oppose the Republican-led Secure MI Vote ballot initiative.

“It is understood that companies make political contributions for their own business reasons, including entities that are recipients of contracts with Michigan State University,” the resolution read, in part. “However, at times these contributions go to elected officials who supported voter suppression bills in 2021 and are poised to pass the Secure MI Vote initiative after the petition is certified. Therefore, these corporations are supporting voter suppression efforts, even if unintentionally.”

It went on to call on the university’s “politically active vendors take concrete steps to defeat the efforts to undermine our democracy.”

How Ironic ... Just got my not asked for absentee ballot application .... Dejavu

Biden to Attend the State Funeral .....

edit on 992022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I agree with you and they need to do the same with all the countries health organizations. The monster in the room is Bill Gates and his Foundation and the enormous amounts of money that he has given and continues to pour into them. He has an outsized influence and all these scientists have become compromised. They need the money for research and he is the one that has it.
Somehow that cycle has to be broken and some type of mechanism that provides funding for good research needs to be put in place so that scientists can remain unbiased.
What is disturbing is that he decides which research projects are funded so that some really good ones that don't fit his agenda are left on the shelf.
-----
Looking at what the Gates Foundation says that they will not fund- projects addressing health problems in developed countries. How can they say this with a straight face? He has funded the jabs and made a fortune off of them. To add insult to injury he is really only interested in funding U.S. tax exempt organizations.
$ the root of all evil.
What we do not fund

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Quite possibly because it's where i was born but i love going back to Scotland. My favourite place in the world, went a couple of weeks ago fishing and snapped some pics, it was actually good weather if you can believe that.

The night sky on my mates new phone wasn't too shabby either.

edit on 9/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That is true for the Republic.
Not true for the US of A Corporation.
Which we are not the corporation since 1999 when the 99 year charter and the 25 year extension ended.
We can get our Republic back.
But this is not for everyone.
Still alot of people want the old system that exploits us all even though only a small percentage gains from it.
Fiat currency, fractional reserve lending, rigged markets, etc.
All tools to exploit us and a lot still want to go back to "normal".

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
No legally binding treaty unless Congress approves.

Not only that...

NO Treaty can abrogate any part of our Constitution. To suggest such is absurd to the extreme.

The US Supreme Court has made this abundantly clear.

Of course, a little thing like that has never stopped them from trying to pretend like it can.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Epstein gone

Gmax in jail.

Andrew disgraced

Reptile Queen gone

Tremendous public awareness of all sorts of unbelievable shenanigans.

You just haven't been paying attention

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Bigfoot Believers Uncovered a Lost Manuscript About the ‘Soviet Sasquatch’

Now, more than half a century later, an uncovered Soviet manuscript has shed light on one of the first expeditions to find the legendary ape creature—including supposed encounters with the beast itself.

In Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan, there were reports of mountain-skulking cryptids; “naked man-bears” with piercing midday howls; tall hairy creatures that petulantly kicked over tents; and rhubarb-foraging troupes of camel-haired beasts standing on two legs—even grisly murder scenes where victims’ livers had mysteriously been plucked from their backs. Their prime suspect was the mysterious Yeti—better known in the Caucasus as the “Almasty.”

edit on 992022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I'm sure it's justa coincidence.. ... ..

Again...

Charles I was tried and executed for treason

Charles II had many many famous illegitimate children

And there's our King Chuck....

What a bunch

edit on 9 9 2022 by dashen because: 👑

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Epstein gone

And? where is the client list? Where did he go? is he really even dead?

Gmax in jail.

And ? again is she really in a jail where is the client list?

Andrew disgraced

And? so what the guy still has his freedom and millions.

Reptile Queen gone

I get the bar is low with the hopium but old people die or are we claiming this as a Q win too, lol

Tremendous public awareness of all sorts of unbelievable shenanigans.

And? because the public being aware of unbelievable shenanigans is nothing new. The public has always been aware and that is why when asked most people don't have any faith in politicians.
Show me when there are consequences for them and they start getting charged at levels that matter.

You just haven't been paying attention

I have been paying attention and their have been nothing considerable as a win except for the Deepstate getting bigger and continuing to get away with their unbelievable shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't think this is over by a Longshot

Let's see what shenanigans are pulled before midterms

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It’s going to be worse than the usual shenanigans.

originally posted by: dashen

I don't think this is over by a Longshot

Let's see what shenanigans are pulled before midterms

edit on 9/9/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I think the biotech crew might want to watch...

edit on 9-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: Extra credit:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Doesn't everybody have a Crusader King in their family?

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh,_Count_of_Vermandois

Archers.

edit on 9-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You're preachin' to the choir. 🐸🐸🐸

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well....things are getting interesting

edit on 9-9-2022 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join