It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They have already set the stage for Charles to take the fall. It was just a few weeks/months (Can't remember) where the story came out about his bribes etc. That was only one story and one event. I am sure it was not the first and last time that has happened.

How would the British people and world react if there were more stories of bribes and favors done? It's my belief they were setting him up for the fall long ago and we are just at the stage of the game where it makes sense to do it. Hence the death announcement now. It has been rumored the queen had died several years ago and also just a few months ago there were some publications reporting her death. The timing of this "death" announcement was on purpose and served a different agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

My fault TAT... don't want to self-doxx til the fog has cleared.

Especially with what you have been doing. I wouldn't either. Hell, none of us should with vindictive zombies who believe lies and act violently on them during mostly friendly riots with fires even.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No legally binding treaty unless Congress approves. They are divided more than ever now, and will not approve this. The pandemic is over too. This grandstanding by the WHO has to end. They need to retire the entire organization and start over with competent Scientists who study data and not politics.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
While we are being distracted the WHO is moving along with their agenda of the legally binding Pandemic treaty. They have just announced that the second public hearing submission will be closing September 13, 2022 at 17CET. Doubtful whether any of the real concerns will make its way through for consideration since the WHO decides who can participate and what issues are covered.
Meanwhile the negotiation and draft agreement over the plandemic prevention and response is going ahead on September 29 and 30th.

Here we have HHS Xavier Barra, Lloyce Page and Colin McIff from HHS Global Affairs negotiating an International treaty. Who has given them this authority? HHS the department that has been with the people and for the people during the plandemic. How can this be legally binding?

Even more disturbing is why are they giving away control to the WHO which has not been elected to govern and to Tedros who has demonstrated very close ties to China. I think this qualifies as a 'clear and present danger".

Second Round of Public Hearings tweet
Guidelines for Second Round of Public Comment
StopThe Who Substack < lengthy but a lot of good info.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wasn't a marcher either. I was a Gunny when I got there.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Former President Trump's statement on King Charles's promotion.

Here: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump likes to shine a light on the bad guys. Charles is a huge green energy climate guy. I am guessing we will be seeing some stories coming out about some dirty dealings with Charles and green energy to push the agenda which is ultimately hurting the British people and the EU at this time.

Energy is front a center for a reason and the blame has been pushed on Russia but who is really pulling the strings and making back room deals?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Those pictures of Jeffrey Epstein and G Maxwell lounging at the Queens countryside cabin are disgraceful.

Her protection of Prince Andrew is disgraceful

Her giving a nazi salute is disgraceful

Her grandkid dressing in a full nazi officer uniform for a costume party is disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No legally binding treaty unless Congress approves.

Not only that...

NO Treaty can abrogate any part of our Constitution. To suggest such is absurd to the extreme.

The US Supreme Court has made this abundantly clear.

Of course, a little thing like that has never stopped them from trying to pretend like it can.
edit on 9-9-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lets not forget about their new king Charles III and his best friend Jimmy Savile.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm reposting this from another thread, but it should mean something here too.

originally posted by: carewemust

Justice Gorsuch says a "report" on the leak will be coming soon from the Supreme Court.

www.foxnews.com...

99022 = 1111
Q-1111

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d9b428 No.973341 πŸ“
Apr 9 2018 18:21:15 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 847662 No.973097 πŸ“
Apr 9 2018 18:05:38 (EST)
>>973021
>>973040

Forgot to post this along with original post:

April [A].

IG report.

Sessions public attack.

RR problems.

Seals broken.

[A]rrests.

Why was Huber made public?

Why now?

Everything has meaning.

[A]wan.

Tarmac.

Iran.

NK.

U1.

FBI.

DOJ.

Mueller.

Election Integrity.

Immigration Bill.

Border.

Wall.

Military start.

BIG month.

Q
>>973097
Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Just saying.

EDITED BELOW.
in case anyone wants to look:
Q-22

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 πŸ“
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.
note that there is no "Q" at the end of this.

Q-99

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143472 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 18:40:38 (EST)
US assets.
Location.
Who was arrested in SA?
Define.
Background?
HUMA.
Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.
Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.
MSM.
Mockingbird.
Secret agents.
A. Cooper family background?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Those should be read 99 first followed by 22. Just another thought.
edit on 9-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That's just a coincidence too

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Excellent observation!

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
No legally binding treaty unless Congress approves.

Not only that...

NO Treaty can abrogate any part of our Constitution. To suggest such is absurd to the extreme.

The US Supreme Court has made this abundantly clear.

Of course, a little thing like that has never stopped them from trying to pretend like it can.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/07/19/how-attorney-general-bill-barr-built-a-40-million-fortune/

edit on 9-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Circulating back to the Pfizer 8 mouse clinical trial for the bivalent Ba5 jab...

All 8 mice received the same jab and produced the same amount of antibodies to the original Wuhan virus. However "they reacted WILDLY DIFFERENT when producing Ba5 antibodies. One mouse produced 300 antibodies while another one produced 22,000 titers."

I'm just trying to imagine what effect this would have on people and their reactions to the jab. If we thought we had serious issues with vaccine adverse effects before this, these jabs could potentially be much more dangerous.
Once again we are supposed to "trust the science" meanwhile the CDC just skims past this small detail.
No human trials, a few mice and then simply disregarding such a disturbing change and then just approved a mass roll out. Why do we even have these agencies?

The government" purchased 171million doses which would lead to 21.357 million people having 73 times more severe and intense reactions."
Probably even higher when considering differences between people.
Unreal.Bivalent Ba5 Booster "8 Mouse Trial" Actually Failed

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's a small world.

I'm a descendant of Sir James Douglas, in fact that name has been passed down from father to eldest son in my family for countless generations ending with me, although my middle name is still Douglas.

Our ancestors likely fought by each others side.

edit on 9/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What about Moderna's clinical trials for the Ba5 booster.
Well they used a whopping 10 mice in their clinical trial. Finally a Big Pharma company taking clinical trials seriously. There I feel much better now.
One could be suspicious of their motives when all of the mice came down with Covid. What we would consider to not be a success may be a success from a different perspective.
These mice had greater viral particles in the nose which would/ could turn people who take the booster into super spreaders via droplets.
But there is something more. These mice had viral particles in their lungs. Could this be tied to increasing transmission through coughing?
Somehow none of this is very reassuring. Why bother taking the Moderna booster if it doesn't provide any protection and in fact may increase transmission.

Modern'a 10 Mouse Clinical Study

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's just a coincidence bro

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the "check" handkerchief Charles had in his top pocket when giving his speech earlier?

BBC

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There are some new documents that have been released by the NIAID through a FOIA request. This is one thing that should be changed going forward. These institutions work for us and we pay for them along with the salaries of the people working there so they shouldn't be allowed to hide information.

This is leading up to the stunning [not] conclusion that Covid-19 was made in a lab.

There were 2 unpublished grant proposals... Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence and Understanding the Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emerging Infectious Disease Hotspots of Southeast Asia.

One assumption was that everything revolved around the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In reality the first grant was conducted at the Wuhan University Center For Animal Experiment. In fact the majority of the grant of $3.1 million went there. That university has ties to the CCP, which is not surprising.

What are the chances that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave a grant to the Wuhan University in November 2018 under the guise "To establish international research networks and data sharing platforms as well as developing policy recommendations [for improving medical insurance systems in China]. Call me skeptical that the $ went for improving health insurance. Talk about timing.
Gates Foundation Award to Wuhan University

The first grant covered the period 2014-2019 and was suspended by President Trump. By suspending it when he did maybe they did not have the opportunity to fully perfect the bioweapon.
---------
The second grant proposal was written in 2019 "focusing on scaling up and deploying resources in Asia in case of an outbreak of an 'emergent infectious disease. < Amazing. How did they know?

How many times now has Fauci lied and said that he knows nothing... #Fauci Lied People Died.

Newly Released Documents

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Another synchronicity with the Queen's death date... 77 years 7 days after WWII ended.

Source: @6ixlinks tweet

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join