It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
In December 2020, Cohen-Watnick was appointed by Trump to chair the Public Interest Declassification Board.[32] He continued serving into Joe Biden's presidency.[33

en.wikipedia.org...

In light of the raid on mar a Lago.
Can anyone remember what it was that happened that bound him from disseminating declas documents to the public. It is his role.

Any bets he is about to be front and center as this plays out?
Kash is in the lead role ATM. But I believe to to be a lead in to Ezra taking center stage very soon.
Didn't Joe try to fire him but failed?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Excellent find...and reminder!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angelchemuel

People also thought Putin had proof of usa bioweapons labs in ukraine.

The lack of real intelligence to hurt the deep state, is disgusting.

So, are you saying he likely doesn't have that in spite of things we have seen?

I am saying he likely does, and the DS Cabal is not ever accepting the data. They have everything to lose if they do. The so call "fact checkers" just love to support the real facts here lately, but only when they don't interfere with the narrative!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
ATS won't let me upload any new memes for over a month now.
edited

I think it was one of the admin that posted this link when everyone was having trouble uploading images.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

It worked for me when the usual button would not.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting, File under
"You Don't Say"

Safe and Effective

Yet Another Curveball in the COVID Mutation Nightmare

When the pharmaceutical industry scrambled to develop the first COVID vaccines back in 2020, it made sense that developers focused on the part of the virus that allows it to grab onto and infect our cells: the spike proteins.

The best vaccines contain a piece of the spike, or genetic data about the spike, either of which can spur an immune response. Not to be outdone, the virus has been mutating—with many of the changes occurring on that same spike.

Avoiding them jabs seems more Safe and Effective ....
NEVER accept candy from a stranger

Thanks to decades of research and innovation, mRNA vaccine technology was ready. With COVID, this technology got its moment and has proven to be extremely safe and effective. Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is the first mRNA product to achieve full FDA approval in the U.S.

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: Life's Lessons

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: Can you hear me now

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

More on that ...

Kash Patel revealed his plot to post 'declassified' documents on his website at least 6 times - August 18, 2022

At the end of June, Trump specifically directed the National Archives "to give him access to the documents related to the Russia probe that were declassified in the final days of his administration," wrote Politico. John Solomon then got to look through the documents to write about. Through Solomon, Trump then claimed that he has a blanket power to declassify anything he wants.

As it turns out, Trump's White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and his deputy, Patrick Philbin, were talking to the FBI about Trump taking documents to Mar-a-Lago, the New York Times also reported this week.

On July 4, Patel told another right-wing streaming show that the government bureaucrats "stopped the declassification process." So, again, he confessed that the documents Trump had were still classified.

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
More information is coming out on what documents were taken from Mar-a-Lago. I can see why they would be desperate to get anything about President Trump's taxes but why on Earth would they take his medical records?

Only thing I can think of is to bring to the public's attention the issue of Biden's health.

President Trump's Medical Records, Tax Documents Seized in FBI Raid

Looking over Biden's most recent medical report from his doctor appears he is in good health for someone his age. What I do find strange is that there is no indication that any type of cognitive tests were conducted to determine if he is fit for office. Really odd since so many are wondering about this very issue.

Biden's Medical Report

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The front page OTD in 1975. A member of the Manson family attempts to assassinate President Ford.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
December 7, 2021 India's High Court filed the World's First Vaccine Murder Case. I hadn't thought this would start as a murder case. Exactly what will it take for the World Court to tackle the issue?
India Files World's First Vaccine Murder Case

Ku post 'It will not be safe for them to walk the streets" seems to fit here. According to Indian law citizens have the ability to detain Bill Gates, Adar Poonawalla and government officials who have been involved with the forced Covishield vaccine jabs on the Indian people. Billy has other issues as well such as the 500,000 children harmed by his polio jabs.
India is just not going to be a future destination.

Pulling out all stops they are going to use brain mapping. Brain mapping?

Interpol Red Notice>Interpol Red Notice

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Poland Demanding $1.3 Trillion in World War II Reparations from Germany

Umm, that usually doesn't end well.

That's not all, they now have an Upiór.

‘The sickle was not laid flat but placed on the neck in such a way that if the deceased had tried to get up most likely the head would have been cut off or injured,’ explained Professor Dariusz Poliński from the Nicholas Copernicus University.

The body was found during archaeological work at a 17th century cemetery in the village of Pien in south-eastern Poland.

According to the university team, she had a silk cap on her head – indicating high social status – and a protruding tooth. Strangely, one of her toes was also secured with a padlock.

Professor Poliński explained to the Daily Mail that padlocking the big toe on the skeleton’s left foot likely symbolised ‘the closing of a stage and the impossibility of returning.’

Medieval ‘vampire’ unearthed

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angelchemuel

People also thought Putin had proof of usa bioweapons labs in ukraine.

The lack of real intelligence to hurt the deep state, is disgusting.

nuland admits

something else to consider

russia ain't shelling their own troops on npp

edit on (9/6/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Too good to leave in mudpit ; H/T Imatat

Special Master Order Reveals Biden’s Direct Involvement In Trump Raid And Six Other Bombshells

1. President Biden Was Directly Involved 

.... The federal judge’s 24-page order further calls into question the DOJ’s targeting of Trump.

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

neat. treason.

gallows when?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

thank you so much

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

neat. treason.

gallows when?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Politico’s new German owner has a ‘contrarian’ plan for American media (WaPo archived)

Funny thing about the paragraph in the WaPo article identifying Axel Springer as "resolutely anti-communist." A memo from the CIA's Operation CHAOS archive tagging Springer as someone who "has been of interest to this agency in the past."

Operation CHAOS

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I can't unsee this s**t! I've been holding this story in for 3 weeks but can't make it go away. I didn't want to share it on here because I think sick f**ks are trolling here too but maybe it will help my brain to get past it and let it go. A month ago in Little Rock the police were called to come get a migrant mexican out of the middle of the street for actin crazy. When they got there he had broken the dogs legs and was in the street raping it. When the cops got there he was trying to bite them and scratching them. The next day one of the young police officers resigned due to the insanity and the liberal L.R. Mayor letting this stuff happen and releasing them. The following Monday 13 more officers resigned.

In January my best friends dad was dying at the VA. Two of his daughter-in-laws went to get the family some food at Cains chicken while inside they heard gunshots and a black man ran in the place with a gun shot bleeding all over the place and the women ran into the bathroom to call the police then their husbands. It appears two gang members from rival gangs were at the stoplight one shot the driver in the other car then the two passengers get out and ran which one of them got shot. while the others shot it out in the parking lot. This was on our dang news and I cannot find it but the mayor refuses to call them gangs I believe the were he was using the word Tribes. I have looked for it on the web for an hour and I found the headline but the story isn't there when you go in. This used to be part of my territory in 2005 when I worked for Yellowbook, USA that they wouldn't let me work back then after katrina refugee were causing 9 kinds of hell.
My sister and her husband live in L.R. and is 72 years old in a small town house ( its reported Sarah Huckabee Sanders live down the street but I haven't found her yet. Not a supposed to be a crappy area is my point) My sister has a little townhouse and they bought the place for the security purposes. They have had to install security front and back due to gangs going through the same time of the month breaking in cars and stealing whatever. We don't leave the apt dark and I'm frankly not comfortable inmost place during the daylight. My sister is terrified of guns and I don't carry concealed because Im severely near sided and the eye doctors fit me to drive and I don't want them getting that close. Most women get over powered or shoot their own damn selves with those pocket 22's and it has never made sense to me to have in a holster in your purse......I can't find the purse half the time ....lol

And lastly, I'll be quick, did I mention that I nearly got arrested a week ago, they called the police and neither officer knew why they had been called. I didn't go in hot it was clearly an intimidation issue with the 30 ish year old who refused to answer questions on an adoption form I filled out to get a kitten back from a shelter I had taken it to to be rehomed. My cat got out while I was in the hospital and had 4. I had them since birth and the shelters are too full so I couldn't find anyone to foster them while I tried to find homes. I had been told on the phone ( he had been there a week) that he was acclimating and was very shy.....not the personality of my kitten. Wouldn't let me see him when I got there until the police finally arrived and made them at which time I was visably upset because they would not tell me why I had been turned down for my own kitten. They mis-represented themsevles on the fostering, they had non just a room of cats. Then the next day found out they were a kill shelter. There is a group in this same town with close to the same name that have fosters. I was also told that there was no record of me or the kitten in my name because they aren't supposed to take animals outside the city limits. No paper trail is not cool at all then finally I offered to pay them back every dime spent and was told I had to fill out an adoption form then bring $80 bucks and I could get him. When I asked the big boss man why I had been turned down was told because he was the boss and he said so. The cops made him answer that and I was turned down over a dog being on my list that had no vet record it belongs to my daugher in law who is from Louisiana where the records are. They never asked me to list each animals vet they aske for him name breed and owner then later in a separate question they asked every vet I'd ever used. Now my purpose for this story is they want you to give them authority to come inspect you home if they so choose. My friends wouldn't take the risk and I don't blame them. If there is no paper trail on the animal there is nothing to stop them from coming in and taking other pets. I appreciate the care they are trying to take and had there been a paper trail and not so many lies wouldn't have been a problem. I do not need 5 cats it the authoritative power they are trying to sneak in little by little with our rights. As well as the disrespect.

IS THE MOVIE 'BOUT OVER???????

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully things look brighter for you soon.

Unfortunately, this is the quiet part of the movie. It will continue to get worse from here.

originally posted by: RookQueen
IS THE MOVIE 'BOUT OVER???????

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

You are under no obligation to open the door if you see hard times coming. If they a warrant they can bust it open, otherwise just have to walk away and come back another day, maybe?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Thank you! I am better over the kitten but that was crazy. I really want to paste big bosses picture but will probably get in
trouble. I could understand if I had gone in there raising hell but I weigh 120 lb. and am 5'5 and 4 of them waited on me to get there.....I sat in their chair with my hands in my lap. Non-confrontational, which took a lot of effort. I did go in with the police departments phone pulled up on my phone and when he offered to call them I told him I'd be glad to do t for him if he didn't want to go all the way back to his office that was the only smart azz thing I said or did and that was towards the end. I do have a friend that just lost her little dog that is going after the kitty tomorrow if she passes the adoption... I found this out after that post. Boss mans boss said to me the day after on the phone that it sounded like I was more worried about the way I was treated than I was the cat.....umm no but you can't do people the way they are trying to do. Shouldn't he have been more worried about training his employees to work with people? I'm not a problem but someone will clean the dudes clock that has less restraint than I had....
It does feel like the movie is moving a little faster from so much news over the weekend. Have you or anyone heard anything about the Senator that had an attempt made on his life at a rally this weekend???? I heard it early this morning and thought it would be all over the news and don't remember his name!

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join