It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But which Flynn are we supposed to trust?

I don't get this? Did the Monkey Pox carrier eat at Chipotle?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well isn't this conveniant.

A former naval contractor who was convicted of bribing Navy officers with millions of dollars worth of lavish cigars, prostitutes and cash allegedly cut off his ankle monitor on Sunday and is now on the run, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

Leonard Francis, also known as "Fat Leonard," was awaiting sentencing on Sept. 22 after being found guilty in 2015 of bribing officers with gifts and millions in cash, in exchange for information about the movements of naval ships. In one instance, according to the Justice Department, Francis was able to have a ship moved to a port he owned in Malaysia.

So, a guy with tons and tons of extortional material escapes US Marshal custody? I bet the FBI is involved with this somehow. What better way to get the military on your side, then by extortion?

He will be hunted down like a feral hog. That Fat Leonard scandal was the worst corruption scandal in Navy history. He had a mafia network inside the U.S. Navy for years and the case has been going on for years and many high level Navy brass went to jail for taking his bribes. I think most are out now. A ship captain (Lt Commander at the time) I served under who later became an Admiral was roped into this case. He was on the top tier list for Joint Chiefs of Staff. Unfortunately, once he became a suspect on NCIS hit list his name was removed from the JCS nomination list...He was later cleared in 2015, but the damage had been done so after 39 years of service he decided to retire. He's named on the wiki link.

He was next in line to replace General Joseph Dunford of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...but General Mark Milley was chosen instead.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And the funny business doesn't stop with dead CIA asses.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A document describing a foreign government's military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found in the FBI's search last month of former President Donald Trump's Florida home, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

But wait this part is funny as all hell;

According to the Post report, some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations that require special clearances, not just top-secret clearance.

Some of the documents are so restricted that even some of the Biden administration's senior-most national security officials were not authorized to review them, the Post said.

So documents retrieved were so classified, nobody can read them. So -Q- clearance?
edit on 6-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: I had an epiphany

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Ahoy thar

This is your captain speaking.

Swab the poop deck.

Former President Donald Trump spent Tuesday morning posting inflammatory messages on social media, including many explicitly promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory.
While Trump has in the past promoted QAnon-inspired accounts and theories, the posts on his Truth Social account were his most explicit, unobscured, QAnon-promoting and QAnon-baiting posts to date

In one, he reposted the QAnon slogan — “Where We Go One We Go All.” In another, he re-posted a 2017 message from “Q” that’s critical of the intelligence community. The QAnon conspiracy theory was built around Q, an anonymous account that posts periodically on 8kun, often with vague or symbolic language that is then interpreted by followers. The account claims to document a secret battle being waged by Trump against the Democratic Party, which followers of the theory contend is run by satanic, child-eating cannibals who run a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades. None of the posts’ concrete predictions have come to fruition.

get back on track and clean up this thread or I will violate your soul

Ok.
This is the best you can get from me.

Scout Oath
On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

Scout Law

The Scout Law has 12 points. Each is a goal for every Scout. A Scout tries to live up to the Law every day. It is not always easy to do, but a Scout always tries.

A Scout is:

TRUSTWORTHY. Tell the truth and keep promises. People can depend on you.

LOYAL. Show that you care about your family, friends, Scout leaders, school, and country.

HELPFUL. Volunteer to help others without expecting a reward.

FRIENDLY. Be a friend to everyone, even people who are very different from you.

COURTEOUS. Be polite to everyone and always use good manners.

KIND. Treat others as you want to be treated. Never harm or kill any living thing without good reason.

OBEDIENT. Follow the rules of your family, school, and pack. Obey the laws of your community and country.

CHEERFUL. Look for the bright side of life. Cheerfully do tasks that come your way. Try to help others be happy.

THRIFTY. Work to pay your own way. Try not to be wasteful. Use time, food, supplies, and natural resources wisely.

BRAVE. Face difficult situations even when you feel afraid. Do what you think is right despite what others might be doing or saying.

CLEAN. Keep your body and mind fit. Help keep your home and community clean.

REVERENT. Be reverent toward God. Be faithful in your religious duties. Respect the beliefs of others.

I am so excited!

I shall go back into the shadows now.
I expect a lot from you guys.
You are the best the net has.
I expect memes.
Lots of memes.
And no gloating but we got this man.
We got this.
The beginning of the end, and then the beginning.

What a show

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: RookQueen

How about General Flynn?

He has been a bit more spicy and in your face these days.

Bless him

Activate Op Northwoods.

Hot Potato🤡

Strange times...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

We about to earn our merit badges boiiiiii

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh stop it.
Tell me that is not a lizards face in that handbag.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Frail Queen’s ‘blue hand’ sparks more health concerns at Liz Truss meeting

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
And the funny business doesn't stop with dead CIA asses.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A document describing a foreign government's military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found in the FBI's search last month of former President Donald Trump's Florida home, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

But wait this part is funny as all hell;

According to the Post report, some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations that require special clearances, not just top-secret clearance.

Some of the documents are so restricted that even some of the Biden administration's senior-most national security officials were not authorized to review them, the Post said.

So documents retrieved were so classified, nobody can read them. So -Q- clearance?

I just realized motive for this administration as well as FBI and DOJ to raid Mara-a-lago.

They are still looking for how and what to defend the P.E.A.D's Trump is said to have signed on his way out.
They have to be scared silly still of the PEAD's.
Especially the lawyers
They can only guess until they can see what to lawfare against.
Certainly if true the lawyers haven't slept a night since Trump left.Where would Trump keep the PEAD's he signed?

edit on 6-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I watched for Q stuff from him at the rally on Saturday, but I'm not really that good.

It was a heck of an event anyway. I actually made some friends, which is uber-rare.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Check the ear lobes from when she was much younger!

I don't think that is the Queen in your pic.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Also stuff so classified that nobody can look at it.

-Q- clearance required stuff.

Meme stuff.

Or so rumors have it according to the media tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I remember this post and watching the volcanos!

Believe it or not this part has been on my mind for almost a week.

His only statement about anything "covid" was something he called the sickness. He said that it killed a lot of people in the end, but not from the illness instead he said it just made the regular diseases harder to fight. I guess this might be the vaccine and not the "covid" he was talking about, but either way he just kind of passed over it since the weather changes were the things he wanted to talk about at that point.

There was some prior discussion about what the covid tests might be doing then reports of blood clots and youth athletes falling dead. In Feb. I didn't get the vax and in the hospital before a couple of days before surgery the surgeon came in and was talking about my aortic artery being 100% blocked and trying to level my blood out to do the surgery and of course, all this had been on my mind as soon as they told me I had clots all in the artery and clots all in the artery, they were afraid I was going to throw a clot. He asked me if I had taken the jab and I said no. He asked me why and I told him I didn't take shots I knew nothing about. Pretty logical he said if you had taken it you probably wouldn't have made it 24 hours but I'm just the surgeon...what would I know. Now my mind was spinning trying to remember everything we'd talked about concerning covid, tests, and shots. Now I had no symptoms right that's why they never thought to do the mri on that area until my feet turned black. No blood pressure issues, cholesterol, or heart issues. He tells me the tells me that I have had it a while you didn't get 100% without some sort of heads up. He explained the disease and what it does then tells me it because the blood to be "sticky" causing that plaque build up. They can't dissolve it with chemicals and have to do stents. I'm thinking it's those damn tests I took but I've changed my mind. I think it is the covid they unleashed to make underlying issues accelerate. I had had stomach issues in the winter of 2019 in which I was told they were actively looking for cancer, because my mom died of colon cancer. The only thing the gastro found was overproduction of stomach acid which the disease can cause. Then 2020 came and the covid was here and was spreading pretty rapidly. They started me on Nexxium stomach issues got better boom until now then I read last week about children getting Alzheimer's. 6 year olds losing their memory. I think the shot has something to do with speeding underlying issues up. Brandon said the hospitals would be full of Alzheimer's in what 10 or 20 years? I don't think so. This is hereditary. My father had it when I was a baby but at only 50% blockage and my cousin passed away from it in 2020. They had to speed up the process to get our attention. More cases of the flu than prior years. People had to start dying in larger numbers in normal years to do that and to shut the world down. Trump had to get a vax on the market to slow things down a minute whether or not we would all get covid. I think

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

We about to earn our merit badges boiiiiii

And on to the path of Enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Names in the News

The Podesta E-mails

Q2648

"We have has a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the last year. We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed. While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think we can achieve our objective and do the most shaping by going to Maggie."

“Trump Exception” New York Times Reporter Frets About ‘Special Master’ Ruling - 9 6 22

A New York Times reporter worried that a federal judge’s ruling granting former President Donald Trump’s request for a special master gave Trump too much deference during a Tuesday CNN appearance.

“This judge, who Trump appointed, carved out what is essentially a Trump exception or presidential exception, I guess I should say. She basically talks on and on about how — not basically, she does talk on and on about how the stain of an investigation can leave, you know, an irreparable mark and how damaging that can be,” Maggie Haberman said to “New Day” co-host John Berman.

Worried is a understandable in this context

Maggie

edit on 972022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Where are you going? You can't just leave! What sort of place do you think this is? You don't just breeze in argue for a month with Dask then run off! WTH? Now stop being silly and get to work......gloat away my friend!

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Remember our discussion about what we could eat instead of giving in to the DS ploy to make us cannibalistic? It was in front
of our eyes the whole time.........

www.healthline.com...

Reptilian kabobs?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Eyes on the target. I think we are getting some data that suggests the White hats are over their targets. Time to stay focused as the dots connect more and more to give people the big picture. Dash, you are like the winner on Wheel of Fortune as you saw the words the data was forming before many of the rest of us.

a reply to: RookQueen

So what is Admiral Mike Rogers up to these days you may ask?(you didnt)

Admiral Rogers is currently supporting companies in the private sector, serving as a member of various Boards or acting as a Senior Advisor. He also speaks globally to various business and academic groups and is working internationally in the cyber and national security arenas. He is a Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor with Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Managements’ Public Private Initiative and a member of the advisory board of Auburn University’s McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure.

How about General Flynn?

He has been a bit more spicy and in your face these days.

Bless him

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn—now firmly entrenched in the lunatic fringe—told a QAnon conference this weekend that he supports a violent military coup in the U.S. Video from the Dallas confab posted on social media shows Flynn was asked by an audience member “why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” As the audience of conspiracy theorists cheered, Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.” Myanmar’s military in February seized control of the country, detaining leaders Aung San Suu Kyi and Win Myint, claiming their election was fraudulent. 

Oh and what happened to Ezra Cohen Watnick?

You'll be hearing about him soon...

The Public Interest Declassification Board (PIDB) is an advisory committee established by the United States Congress with the official mandate of promoting the fullest possible public access to a thorough, accurate, and reliable documentary record of significant U.S. national security decisions and activities.

Ezra Cohen Watnick was Appointed to a three-year term by Donald Trump on January 11, 2021. Mr Cohen was designated chair for two years on the same date.  

Keep your eyes on the Prize

81 bottles of Beer on the wall 81 Bottles of beer
take one down pass it around
80 more bottles of Hopium beer on the wall

I hope we don't run out before the mystery is solved, and the Cabal dissolved.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You know what sticks out in the first picture? Almost directly behind the President? A guy in a shirt that could be construed as the blue spiral pedo symbol.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I watched for Q stuff from him at the rally on Saturday, but I'm not really that good.

It was a heck of an event anyway. I actually made some friends, which is uber-rare.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mr. Pool new post >Mr. P__L.
Maybe this links to LP = liquid propane?

To add to the diesel fuel shortage a propane market 'Armageddon'. Just what we needed.
"With propane prices almost doubling this year and supplies so scarce, the market prepares for a possible Armageddon'.

What more could happen? "weather forecasts are calling for a colder than normal winter, thanks to the La Nina effect."

Didn't Biden make a comment about dark winter? I thought at first it was Covid related but maybe a duel meaning.

U.s. Propane Market Prepares for 'Armaggon'

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join