It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Purportedly, she's already dead, so who then decides when that is announced?

In theory, if she is already dead, then either Prince Charles, or Prince William if Charles is also dead, would currently be king?

In their shoes, I guess every fibre of your being would want to let the world know you're now king?

So since that hasn't happened, if the Queen is dead, then I think Charles and William probably are too - which would make George King but requiring someone else to manage his rule until he's adult?

...but then again, all monarchical rule may have already been replaced, in the background with the help of the various countries' militaries?

Queen and Charles dead, William Abdicates (part of a plea deal) guess who is King and where is he?

P

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Weird, I thought I already responded to you.

Well basically what I said was that I don't know if that was what he was doing or not, but it would make sense if he was since there is no reason for anyone in a leadership position to be rambling on like he does.

I stated some other stuff too, but really that was the jest of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
q is funded by trump

q is trump employee

come election, q will come back

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I gotcha.....sorry if I got hung up on one thing. I cannot understand the rambling issue and its hard for me to watch. I took
care of my father who had Alzheimers and what we are watching is like Deja Vu. My father wanted to be our mayor.....we didn't let him run for office.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Putin is no fool. If he has a bombshell of evidence for 9/11 or anything else for that matter, it will have to be absolutely irrefutable and hard core to the extent that anything else he comes up with after that will also be solid.
I doubt very much he has such solid evidence on 9/11, he might have some, but not enough to make it totally irrefutable. Why would he wait 20 years to refute the narrative? His 'ace up his sleeve'?
I think this is just wishful thinking on the part of those who know (me included) that it was a set up.
Just my view.
It'll never happen
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26663358]angelchemuel[/p
Is it possible he was waiting on a halfway honest Pres. to get it to the public? Im hoping so.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So they went WOKE and now they are going BROKE.

Gosh, who would've imagined that?

Certainly not the leftist pushing NWO BS on us.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Talk about a fall from grace.

(Reuters) -Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's chief financial officer fell to his death from New York's Tribeca skyscraper known as the "Jenga" tower on Friday afternoon, police said, just days after the company said it was closing several stores.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, joined Bed Bath & Beyond in 2020. He previously worked as CFO for cosmetics brand Avon in London and had a 20-year stint with Procter & Gamble, according to his LinkedIn profile.

On Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET (1630 GMT), police responded to a 911 call and found a 52-year-old man dead near the building who appeared to suffer injuries from a fall. Police identified the man as Gustavo Arnal.

The police statement did not provide further details on the circumstances leading to Arnal's death but added that the New York City Medical Examiner's Office will now determine the cause of the fatality.

Didn't BB&B come up before, or am I getting the business confused with another business?

In early 2021, BB&B went full 'WOKE'...and cancelled 'MY PILLOW' after caving to pressure from the Left.
They alienated half their market and began failing bigtime.

They recently announced the closing of 150 stores and the firing of 20% of their workforce.

DISCUSSION: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Old school music plagiarism.

America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)

The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

"
The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

Gotta give you props when you are on the money.

I have come to see the role you have taken on as akin to destructive testing.

“In destructive testing, tests are carried out to the specimen's failure, in order to understand a specimen's performance…”
(Wikipedia)

The destructive testing guy isn’t the most popular guy in the shop, but it’s really necessary for the fitness of the product.

We run ideas past you, and if you can break them when they shouldn’t break, they aren’t ready for the marketplace.

OK, now that seems like a fair statement to make. Not much broken. Who cares if they plagiarized a familiar song that was already in the hearts of others in the end? That is how musician songwriter's work. The extent of the plagiarism is zero as far as Copyright laws are concerned because God Save the Queen is a tune considered a "domain" tune in the Music business.

Anybody can use a domain tune. Which IRC, the copyright lasts something like 50 years after the death of the song's writer/composer. Once in the domain status, it is fair game and not technically plagiarized.

ETA

The domain can be given sooner by the writers. Like for a tidy sum of gold.

edit on 5-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Huge problem with this FF. Putin, nor anyone for that matter with the level of intel, is hard to trust. He is going to confirm what I believe is the truth based on this for sure. How do we get past the lack of trust of any major players? All we will have is their actions we think we see ourselves to base facts.

This is a tough nut to crack. Confirmation bias will make it hard to get fence sitters to come on down.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Above my pay grade, but...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

It was about someone who claimed to have worked alongside semyaza (fallen Angel)/alien to dissect people for magic/military/technological advancements and had regretted it.

To that man, I don’t blame you. You were doing your job.

To the ITK peeps. They are deceivers, you will only get so much! Be careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The handlers are the wives. That’s why you are supposed to watch them.

originally posted by: RookQueen
That made me feel as though someone is on him 24/7 even if he is an actor and we are watching a movie wouldn't handler=director?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
@BadCabbie

The Secret Service chief I mentioned. His name is Randolph Alles. He departed that position on May 1, 2019.

I'll scan the Q drops after that date. I want to see if any AF1 images show up. Text analysis would be a lot more difficult.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel Maybe this has something to do with 10 days of darkness.
Mr. Pool's posted "NOW" a few days ago.

What makes September 6th special? It has "NOW!"

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
MT FBI has two black eyes. Hunter related. Who would have thought that the FBI had 3 encrypted cell phones from Bobulinski 11 days before the Presidential election?
Can you imagine between the laptop and these cell phones how much information they had about the suitability of Biden as a Presidential candidate?
Even more disturbing is that Bobulenski has never even testified before a Grand Jury! He was on Fox News so one would expect that someone would want to have him testify and provide more details.

Bobulinski Secretly Interviewed by FBI

originally posted by: MetalThunder
What Black Eye

Of course the FBI is subject to political influence

That should give you an idea of how FBI leadership gets away with outrageous conduct. They have something on everybody.

To answer previous Questions .... No not Kathy Griffin

NCSWIC
Convince me I'm wrong

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Now

edit on 2022/9/5 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The Hunter scandal is heating up. Panic!

The Treasury Department is now refusing to give "Suspicious Activity Reports" banking information about Hunter Biden AND OTHERS to James Comer of the House Oversight Committee.

"It's a matter of national security to know if President Biden is compromised." I wonder who else they want to take a look at?

Treasury deny House Oversight Ranking Member Requests for Hunter Biden Financial Reords

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Every time I see Griffin, I just wanna ...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Who cares if they plagiarized a familiar song that was already in the hearts of others in the end?

Nobody.

I was just explaining why rel, being from the UK, identified the song played as "God save the queen".

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But would they give copies to James Corner?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

FBI has two black eyes. Hunter related. Who would have thought that the FBI had 3 encrypted cell phones from Bobulinski 11 days before the Presidential election?
Can you imagine between the laptop and these cell phones how much information they had about the suitability of Biden as a Presidential candidate?
Even more disturbing is that Bobulenski has never even testified before a Grand Jury! He was on Fox News so one would expect that someone would want to have him testify and provide more details.

In case people forgot, was there not evidence that Hunter had an fbi cyber division phone number stored in his cloud among others? I mean what are the chances? I notice that angle has been ignored. That's not a red flag, it's a mushroom cloud! Here is the thread where it came out. thread
edit on 5-9-2022 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join