It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Yes, but on a farm, they aren't going to want inside the home they will be on your property outside and I know people with $500 hunting dogs, horses, cattle, sheep, goats fainting pigeons, chicken, and rabbits. ASPCA is jonesing to shut those places down.....so we can eat Billy's Bugs. How are you going to explain to your child or grandchild about their missing pets and who wants the hassle of that? Then when the farmer/ cowboy loses his job over defending his land and property.....what next. I didn't care for them coming in my home the kittens well-being was what was making me sick because I would NEVER have taken it to a place with no foster and a kill policy Then there are the friends, I have that are bank managers and self-employed who can't avoid phone calls.....hopefully it's all good tomorrow but this is going to become and issue pretty quick in some areas.
I am trying to find out what happened in Mulberry, Ar. which has nothing to do with the other, but 3 policemen were arrested for pulling doing a George Floyd over the weekend. I can't believe that's not all over the news.....it's a town with a population of 1,600 and full of hillbillies I am sure....lol. I have no idea why a person of color would want to live there. They supposedly got filmed by the store clerk. The victim must have been white as well.
Now here is some humor that came out of it. I went to the grocery store the next day and ran into a friend that owns poultry houses and was still upset and knew he would laugh at me getting the cops called so I was sincerely trying to calm my mind down. Do you know the baskets that you carry around the store when you have light shopping? I carried the one I had to the car and realized after getting home and putting it in my backseat. I let them know what I did today and told them I'd bring it back because I knew I was on camera doing that crap and I'm in there every other day.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well this looks promising.

Allegedly someone impersonating her but who knows for sure
edit on 9 6 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Who's following her? This made my jaw drop! What a nice ending to the story she could contribute to!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

If this was any of Trumps kids names, the FBI would have been all over the statements, not to mention it would be "Breaking News" on every channel in the US.

If this is true, then Hallie was be called a recovering drug addict and family privacy will be asked for.

If this is fake then MAGA Republicans will be blamed for attacking the Presidents family.

It won't be any different than Ashley's Diary. They never disputed the contents, only the people who had the book. The media does as it's told.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Your right. I didn't notice it was a day old. I kinda get used to this being the breaking news place. They wouldn't bother checking the validity of the source if it were the Trump kids first.
Meanwhile, we deal with this bs...

"The ReidOut" featured a panel discussing the news that a federal judge ordered an independent special master be appointed to review the documents seized by the FBI during its raid in August. While Reid and the panel condemned this judge for making Trump "untouchable," she also suggested that the classified documents surrounding Trump could have connections to CIA assets being murdered.

www.foxnews.com... rump-fbi-raid-could-some-connection-murdered-cia-assets-msnbcs-joy-reid-speculates

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

IS THE MOVIE 'BOUT OVER???????

Hang in there, we're on a wicked roller coaster that is far from over.

- Climate lockdowns 1:34
- Teacher shortages leading to larger class sizes, teacher's inability to deal with class size, and therefore picking up where the "pandemic" left off with virtual learning 5:43
- Rise of AI Influencers (but they might not disclose they're AI) 8:04
- Implosion of the republican party 10:58
- Endle$$ plague

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I was just going to post that story about the dead CIA asses. What next, Trump getting blamed for the failure of the Hindenburg?

In the meantime The Democrats are threatening a Civil War if they don't get elected, the President is naming everyone that isn't on board with "The Agenda" a threat to Democracy, and the Global Crash/reset keeps on going. Back on January 3rd I posted THIS Sadly I hope that old man was right, and "That Woman" takes over soon just this whole mess can be over with.

edit on 6-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: I found a crayon

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I bet even those silly leftist understand when you have a loved one, family or pet that is being kept from you, that we all tend to get a little feisty. Clover Bottom, that was my neighborhood in 1969 LR AR.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ahoy thar

This is your captain speaking.

Swab the poop deck.

Former President Donald Trump spent Tuesday morning posting inflammatory messages on social media, including many explicitly promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory.
While Trump has in the past promoted QAnon-inspired accounts and theories, the posts on his Truth Social account were his most explicit, unobscured, QAnon-promoting and QAnon-baiting posts to date

In one, he reposted the QAnon slogan — “Where We Go One We Go All.” In another, he re-posted a 2017 message from “Q” that’s critical of the intelligence community. The QAnon conspiracy theory was built around Q, an anonymous account that posts periodically on 8kun, often with vague or symbolic language that is then interpreted by followers. The account claims to document a secret battle being waged by Trump against the Democratic Party, which followers of the theory contend is run by satanic, child-eating cannibals who run a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades. None of the posts’ concrete predictions have come to fruition.

get back on track and clean up this thread or I will violate your soul

edit on 9 6 2022 by dashen because: I will find you and I will !@#$%^& your @#$^^& up

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Yes sir we are......some highlights today were as I was having coffee at the store (where you go to hear what's really going on...lol) someone asked a friend of mine whose wife is a nurse if he got the vax his response "hell not there are fetus cells in that damn jab!" then the artist I work with get's the news a little slower than we do online said have you seen this? It was the video of Heche sitting up....."the ffing killed her didn't they?"

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Wait till he starts to quote "Kasper" Hauser.

Good point though, if things really do get heated up beyond all configurations, this thread will get a ton of attention since it's more family friendly then those chans are.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Over in the Exopolitics dept this story has resurfaced again.

Jump Room to Mars

Exotheology

edit on 6-9-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Was that N. University towards the Heights?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am not sure, but I could hear the Razorback cheer wooooooo pig ...... you know.. It was clearly heard from my front porch. I was about 10. Moved to Memphis after the moon walk Neil Armstrong had. The people were nice. I do recall eating a biscuit with rattlesnake meat and playing cribbage. As a kid I always remember how fun the fans were there. There is a great spirit of love in the Arkansas people IMO.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well isn't this conveniant.

A former naval contractor who was convicted of bribing Navy officers with millions of dollars worth of lavish cigars, prostitutes and cash allegedly cut off his ankle monitor on Sunday and is now on the run, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

Leonard Francis, also known as "Fat Leonard," was awaiting sentencing on Sept. 22 after being found guilty in 2015 of bribing officers with gifts and millions in cash, in exchange for information about the movements of naval ships. In one instance, according to the Justice Department, Francis was able to have a ship moved to a port he owned in Malaysia.

So, a guy with tons and tons of extortional material escapes US Marshal custody? I bet the FBI is involved with this somehow. What better way to get the military on your side, then by extortion?
edit on 6-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So what is Admiral Mike Rogers up to these days you may ask?(you didnt)

Admiral Rogers is currently supporting companies in the private sector, serving as a member of various Boards or acting as a Senior Advisor. He also speaks globally to various business and academic groups and is working internationally in the cyber and national security arenas. He is a Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor with Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Managements’ Public Private Initiative and a member of the advisory board of Auburn University’s McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure.

How about General Flynn?

He has been a bit more spicy and in your face these days.

Bless him

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn—now firmly entrenched in the lunatic fringe—told a QAnon conference this weekend that he supports a violent military coup in the U.S. Video from the Dallas confab posted on social media shows Flynn was asked by an audience member “why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” As the audience of conspiracy theorists cheered, Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.” Myanmar’s military in February seized control of the country, detaining leaders Aung San Suu Kyi and Win Myint, claiming their election was fraudulent. 

Oh and what happened to Ezra Cohen Watnick?

You'll be hearing about him soon...

The Public Interest Declassification Board (PIDB) is an advisory committee established by the United States Congress with the official mandate of promoting the fullest possible public access to a thorough, accurate, and reliable documentary record of significant U.S. national security decisions and activities.

Ezra Cohen Watnick was Appointed to a three-year term by Donald Trump on January 11, 2021. Mr Cohen was designated chair for two years on the same date.  

Keep your eyes on the Prize

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to:Justoneman

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join