It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think the 9/11 planes were flown offshore (destroyed) and traded out with unmanned planes using Apollo remote technology, the same tech we *lost* after moon missions?

If Putin can exhibit the demise of flight 800 using sat images, 9/11 images may be fit for public consumption?

Today's CGI tech is nothing to smile about, nor fit for public consumption, honestly.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Memories
Unsweetened

The new guy

Adam Small has joined the team after Andrew DeFilippis, an assistant special counsel, withdrew ahead of the trial of Russian national Igor Danchenko, according to a report from the Washington Examiner.

Dirty Deal

President Joe Biden’s response to that new dynamic has dismayed Afghan citizens living through the economic crisis wrought by the collapse of Afghanistan’s democracy and empowered a small group of 9/11 families represented by one of his former advisers. This led Eagleson to suspect that a “dirty inside deal with the administration” lies at the heart of an acrimonious legal dispute between many victims of Taliban terrorism.

Liz can't run

Liz Cheney’s Concession Speech May Have Violated Campaign Finance Rules

Found in comments

Jean-Pierre called out the following as principal threats to America: Reps. Paul Gosar of Arizona, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida and former President Donald Trump.

HAPPENING NOW: The German Ministry of Agriculture is being surrounded by angry farmers in tractors. The German Chancellor is currently in Canada boozing it up with Trudeau, talking about how much they hate farmers.

edit on 2022/9/5 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
If Putin can exhibit the demise of flight 800 using sat images.....

Or perhaps identify the Pentagon plane that was actually a missile just like so many believed.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So they went WOKE and now they are going BROKE.

Gosh, who would've imagined that?

Certainly not the leftist pushing NWO BS on us.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Talk about a fall from grace.

(Reuters) -Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's chief financial officer fell to his death from New York's Tribeca skyscraper known as the "Jenga" tower on Friday afternoon, police said, just days after the company said it was closing several stores.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, joined Bed Bath & Beyond in 2020. He previously worked as CFO for cosmetics brand Avon in London and had a 20-year stint with Procter & Gamble, according to his LinkedIn profile.

On Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET (1630 GMT), police responded to a 911 call and found a 52-year-old man dead near the building who appeared to suffer injuries from a fall. Police identified the man as Gustavo Arnal.

The police statement did not provide further details on the circumstances leading to Arnal's death but added that the New York City Medical Examiner's Office will now determine the cause of the fatality.

Didn't BB&B come up before, or am I getting the business confused with another business?

In early 2021, BB&B went full 'WOKE'...and cancelled 'MY PILLOW' after caving to pressure from the Left.
They alienated half their market and began failing bigtime.

They recently announced the closing of 150 stores and the firing of 20% of their workforce.

DISCUSSION: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was stuff going on behind the scenes with BB&B, part of the meme stock shenanigans. There's much to be found about the players, actions, and results, hidden across various forums and socials. This may have contributed to the death, either his involvement or the stress it put him under.

There should be enough in this article to follow some crumbs for those interested. I suspect there are enough exceptional individuals involved with meme stocks that they'll be digging and some theories may be coming over the next few weeks or months.

Believe it or not there are some pretty skilled people that post on Twitter who sniff out deep data and do forensics to discover some pretty shocking things. I'm mostly interested in the crypto side and those forensics, but there are people that do the same for stocks. Right now a collective of Twitter users seem to be doing more for investors than the SEC.

A short time before this I made a joke that it's a shame the windows on Wall Street no longer open as we head into this crash, but I really didn't expect we'd see a person "jumping" to their death. It's a shame that he felt the need to do this, if it was straight suicide rather than some criminal aspect involved, but I really hope this wasn't guilt over screwing investors.
edit on 9/5/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I got vibes this was a cover to a new Far Cry game.

twitter.com... | The Hollywood Reporter

Far Cry 4-Pagan Min:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Old school music plagiarism.

America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)

The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

"
The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

Gotta give you props when you are on the money.

I have come to see the role you have taken on as akin to destructive testing.

“In destructive testing, tests are carried out to the specimen's failure, in order to understand a specimen's performance…”
(Wikipedia)

The destructive testing guy isn’t the most popular guy in the shop, but it’s really necessary for the fitness of the product.

We run ideas past you, and if you can break them when they shouldn’t break, they aren’t ready for the marketplace.

OK, now that seems like a fair statement to make. Not much broken. Who cares if they plagiarized a familiar song that was already in the hearts of others in the end? That is how musician songwriter's work. The extent of the plagiarism is zero as far as Copyright laws are concerned because God Save the Queen is a tune considered a "domain" tune in the Music business.

Anybody can use a domain tune. Which IRC, the copyright lasts something like 50 years after the death of the song's writer/composer. Once in the domain status, it is fair game and not technically plagiarized.
ETA
The domain can be given sooner by the writers. Like for a tidy sum of gold.

I was not focused on the plagiarism aspect at all. As you say, that is meaningless.

I was acknowledging that daskakik did show definitively that the fact that a song that sounded like God Save The Queen was played for the President of the United States was not an anomaly.

It was not intended to be the English anthem. It was the American version, My Country, ‘Tis of Thee, that sounds the same and was therefore appropriate.

It’s only fair to admit when dask can factually rule out a false lead.

It might also be fair to say he sometimes argues about trivialities. In picking fault so consistently, some of his critiques stick and some do not.

It is my opinion that the ones that are valid are worth a tip of the hat. In those cases, it’s a useful reality check.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: loveguy
If Putin can exhibit the demise of flight 800 using sat images.....

Or perhaps identify the Pentagon plane that was actually a missile just like so many believed.

Just saying

You make the CALL

another reminder
Flashback ... Sort Of ...
Forward Together ?

what are you eating ?

These people [again] are STUPID
lol

[y vid] P-cPo1wqxD8[/yvid]
youtu.be...

1 Corinthians 2:14
hello hello

edit on 952022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

edit on Mon Sep 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded yt link, censors

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

At 25 seconds in you can see the jet hitting the ground just outside the building.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Trey Smith giving some commentary of a Kim Clement prophecy of the 2 presidents from 2014.
Pretty spot on accurate of everything that is happening right now including the Vatican stuff. I mean spot on with just about everything
edit on 5-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Silent Running..................

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Weird my tablet keeps cutting the vid off asking if I want to see original content? Here and on yt. Over target. Now is spinning infinite circle lol. Must be some commentary to censor.
Finally got it to work. Nice, thanks for the bitc hute link of what I was trying to find on yt but finally posted the one I did.

Paul

Mr. Pelosi tried handing his 11-99 membership card with his ID to the officers who arrived on the scene after he had drunkenly wrecked his Porsche into a Jeep. Yet, his apparent attempt to use his financial support for the families of officers as a get out of jail free card didn’t work as seen on dash cam footage of Pelosi’s failed sobriety tests the night of his drunk driving crash.
P

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Now that he might very well be able to prove via the alleged satellite evidence, which would then throw doubt on the whole 9/11 narrative.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Erm, how come a street light suddenly appears from thin air at the 1.30 mark? Have you guys watched the series The Capture on BBC?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Erm, how come a street light suddenly appears from thin air at the 1.30 mark?

It is a boom barrier. You can see it go up when the police car approaches at 0.05 and then go back down.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I guess it was beginner's luck for Rusty to catch the FB1 during the team activity, as well as catching someone who looks JUST LIKE Jeffery out in the wild, soon after he was reported dead.

On the other hand, if the UAV project was guided, by whom...???

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I agree, but anything is possible. He's been right too many times.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In a minor way, it explains the negativity towards Russia from those people who have something to fear.

Someone could maybe track down where Putin's statement came from. I remember it being a thing in the 2016-18 timeframe.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

A rolling sting operation on the bad FB1 faction would explain pretty much everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFoxThis is a long video but if listen to the description of them at the minute mark to minute 30 it sparks a memory of dentist chairs and someone's double set of teeth.
Biblical

still looking best I could find so far

this is strange

This is NOT Exclusive to the Ahab’s and Jezebel’s in Hellywood. In the following video, you will see a Vampire Lair in Austin TX and they are proud of it! They aspire to make their cult worldwide!!
]

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

...but Hunter brought his three water-logged labtops to a repair shop at a strip mall?

It doesn't scan.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join