It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: loveguy
If Putin can exhibit the demise of flight 800 using sat images.....

Or perhaps identify the Pentagon plane that was actually a missile just like so many believed.

That's a good one. I've been trying to think of how Putin's threat would manifest.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We are trying to pin rational decisions on Hunter? We still never got an answer on how he got a pistol! But then again the fbi runs the background checks. Addicts don't make rational decisions, so why not him dropping of a laptop to a strip mall repair shop? I mean with all the businesses he has been a part of why not an IT guy from one of them? My post about the hack earlier had linked back to all the goodies allegedly uncovered. I had an argument on it about the appearances of him having fbi contacts on his cloud account. That kind of information can break a case into pieces.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Origins of North America's Deep State

In this 6th episode of the ongoing series of history videos based upon the Clash of the Two Americas: Unfinished Symphony, we are introduced to the founding of the British Fifth Column in North America that has come to be known as the 'Deep State' in modern times.

Unfinished Symphony Documentary Series

These are promotional trailers for The Clash of the Two Americas vol. 1, 2 & 3

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Trump Is Getting the ‘Special Master’ He Asked for in the FBI Mar-a-Lago Case

Under the Monday ruling from Judge Aileen Cannon, the “special master” will assess which documents may be protected under attorney-client privilege or executive privilege. Specifically, Cannon wrote, the ruling “authorizes the appointment of a special master to review the seized property for personal items and documents and potentially privileged material subject to claims of attorney client and/or executive privilege.”

USA v Reynolds

345 U.S. 1 (1953), is a landmark legal case in 1953 that saw the formal recognition[1] of the state secrets privilege, a judicially recognized extension of presidential power.

edit on 952022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

People also thought Putin had proof of usa bioweapons labs in ukraine.

The lack of real intelligence to hurt the deep state, is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I have a problem with the intensity of the fireball. It looks like a hot and energetic warhead, completely expressed PRIOR to impact against the Pentagon. I used to say, oh the after fire burns dirty black, like rich kero/JP1, but that airburst fireball initiating 10 meters before impact gives me the CHILLS (upon further review)

Ugh. Anything fruity with 9/11 would finish them.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I didn't watch the video yet but had to comment about the famous Burr Hamilton duel. People seem to forget that Hamilton wanted the office of the President to have powers equal to a king, while Burr felt that term limits and public accountability was important in keeping and maintaining a functional Republic. Notice how over time Hamilton is elevated to mythical status, and Burr is noted as a murderer.

Edited below:
I just watched the video, and there you go "Burr bad" "Hamilton Good". There was suspicion that Hamilton might have been a spy for the King during and after the war. Of course, today we can't say such things because Hamilton is THE HERO of the Revolutionary War, but in harsh reality it was something that gets tossed away these days as "Nonsense Conspiracy Talk". Why Hamilton was as honest as good old Reagan was -cough 1st Motion Picture Unit, Iran-Contra cough-.

edit on 5-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: a potato ate my shirt

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The Birth of the American Weimar Republic

He has a nice poster of "The IC's Top 60 Moral Hoes of 2020"

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That needs to be memographed and nailed to every phone pole.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Say wut??!! 👀🙄

Poland Demanding $1.3 Trillion in World War II Reparations from Germany

Poland’s right-wing Law and Justice (PiS) party has released a report, which puts the country’s monetary losses during World War II at $1.32 trillion (6.2 trillion złotys). During a press conference to announce the report’s release, the party’s leader and Poland’s chief policymaker, Jarosław Kaczyński, called on the government to demand reparations from Germany.

Work on the report began in 2017 and involved 30 historians, experts and economists. The $1.32 trillion total surpasses that of the previous $850 billion presented by a PiS party lawmaker a few years ago. Speaking at the press conference on September 1, 2022, Kaczyński said, “We not only prepared the report but we have also taken the decision as to the further steps. We will turn to Germany to open negotiations on the reparations.”

He added that “the sum that was presented was adopted using the most limited, conservative method, it would be possible to increase it.”

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Poland Demanding $1.3 Trillion in World War II Reparations from Germany

Umm, that usually doesn't end well.

edit on 6-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
With the 9/11 Pentagon topic going around. A couple more perspectives on the matter to consider.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Speaking of which, where did they bury the bodies that were pulled from the building?

Did you know that construction of the WWII Memorial started on Sep 11, 2001. Busy month in DC.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't know who or where the bodies are. The part of the Pentagon hit was Navy accounting, looking into the missing Trillions Cheney announced the day before.

Did not know about the memorial. Chatter about a few big contracts being due around that time.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Nevercompromise

If this is Trump's stealth 2nd term, it explains how he gains a "third term" via 2024 election....as was foretold.

I've been wondering about this. Biden couldn't be a bigger f-up if he tried. His "dictator speech" last week probably just secured his spot as the worst president ever, well below Nixon, Grant, and any other traditional claimants. Perhaps this is by design, but not in the way we've been thinking?

Perhaps the whole point of his presidency is to be spectacularly terrible, to set the stage for the White Hats' version of a "Great Reset," one that will systemically change the government in a way that wouldn't be accepted before?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A Second Constitutional Convention? Some Republicans Want to Force One

“I think the states are due a convention,” said Arrington, who in July introduced legislation to direct the archivist of the United States to tally applications for a convention from state legislatures and compel Congress to schedule a gathering when enough states have petitioned for one. “It is time to rally the states and rein in Washington responsibly.”

Past Pentagon leaders warn of strains on civilian-military relations
Version 2

edit on 962022 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't Malta control the Vatican? I find it convenient for a group within the Vatican to be named the same thing, so that the Pope can "Officially" disband one group while the real power can stay hidden.

Between this move and the Vatican Banking issue, I think something is going to break. Something big.

It's entirely possible that rumors Francis was going to retire were being put out by internal enemies within the Church. The highest levels certainly see their share of intrigue -- for example, the death of John Paul I after he announced plans to reform things.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Sept 1, 1974 – The SR-71 Blackbird sets (and holds) the record for flying from New York to London in the time of one hour, 54 minutes and 56.4 seconds at a speed of 1,806.964 miles per hour.

Sept 1, 1982 – The United States Air Force Space Command is

Satellites can travel Up to 364,000 mph. that’s around the world in a few minutes.

Wonder how fast the air/space force secretive x37b travels:

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join