It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
If Sunak wins, let me be the first to shout 'rigged'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
What do you think?

3yr Delta....

edit on 2-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: I'm sure there's a good explanation....

Those FBI guys weren’t the evidence squad.
They were the cleanup crew.
You would have enjoyed the bonfire.
Everyone drank a little too much and had a real good laugh.

Only half kidding.
I’m beginning to think everyone is lying.
There are no good guys.
“Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right...”

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So from MT's link on the "biscuit" possibly answers what this guy was referencing back on Jan 18, 2021 from this very lengthy thread, a few tweets really stood out to me:

twitter.com...

Could this be exactly where we are with this raid circus on whatever this guy is referencing as the "biscuit". I find it very interesting that this guy seemed to know this biscuit thing was eventually going to become a hit controversy piece.

The McGuffin (effect) is a biscuit!

Marc Ambinder talks an awful lot about the COG & all the different classifications. He also wrote a book on it.

DEEP STATE, INSIDE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT SECRECY INDUSTRY

Excerpt from his book, pg 165:

Having a Q clearance does grant reciprocal access to information that a DoD final TS might allow you to access, but there is still the need to know requirement, and it doesn't automatically give you access to NC2-ESI.

SAPs, unless otherwise noted, are identified in 32 CFR 154.17.

Intelligence Community Authorized Classification and Control Markings [PDF]

DoD Information Security Program: Overview, Classification, and Declassification, 5200 Manual (Updated July 28, 2020)

According to Marc Ambinder there are 5 categories of NC2-ESI:

NC2-ESI-A
NC2-ESI-B
NC2-ESI-C
NC2-ESI-D
NC2-ESI-E

The definitions of each category are classified themselves. But, a vague example, Cat C is reserved for, among other things, authentication and nuclear weapon release procedures and codes aboard deployed SSBNs.

NC2-ESI information is closely related to continuity of the president program special access programs administered by the White House Military Office. BTW, the White House Military Office is still since Jan 2022 without a director.🤔

ACCM or "Alternative Compensatory Control Measure" called NC2-ESI. The President's nuclear decision handbook is protected by this ACCM.

All of the above is according to Ambinder.

This excerpt from a recent post on Security Classifications Explained caught my eye because of the Mar-a-Lago photo of the TS/SCI cover sheets...

...which he's saying TS/SCI clearance is also a COG function. Didn't know such a magazine exists.

Prof Peter Dale Scott, a hardcore political researcher who has lectured, wrote papers & books on deep state events (coined the term "Deep State/Deep Events") for 50+ years. Here's an excerpt on one of his lengthy lectures:

For example, one factor linking Dallas, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11, has been the involvement in all four deep events of personnel involved in America’s highest-level emergency planning, known since the 1950s as Continuity of Government (COG) planning, or more colloquially inside the Pentagon as “the Doomsday Project.” A few of these actors may have been located at the top, as overseers of the secret COG system. Others – including some I shall talk about today – were located further down in its secret communications network.

I see this planning group as one among many in what I have chosen to call the American deep state, along with agencies like the CIA and NSA, the private groups like Booz Allen Hamilton to which more than half of the US intelligence budget is outsourced,(3) and finally the powerful banks and corporations whose views are well represented in the CIA and NSA. But if only one group among many, the COG planning group is also special, because of its control of and access to a communications channel, not under government control, that can reach deeply into the US social structure. I discuss these matters at some length in my next book, The American Deep State...

COG planning was originally authorized by Truman and Eisenhower as planning for a response to a crippling atomic attack that had decapitated government. In consequence its planning group contemplated extreme measures, including what Alfonso Chardy in 1987 called “suspension of the Constitution.” (4)And yet in Iran-Contra its asset of a secret communications network, developed for the catastrophe of decapitation, was used instead to evade an official embargo on arms sales to Iran that dated back to 1979. My question today is whether the network could have been similarly misused in November 1963.
It is certain that the COG emergency network program survived North’s demise, and continued to be secretly developed for decades, at a cost of billions, and overseen by a team including Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. It is relevant that the two men’s presence on the committee spanned three administrations – those of Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton — even though at one point under Clinton neither man held a position inside the U.S. government. Such continuity was essential for a group so secret that few records existed of its activities. And on 9/11 COG plans were officially implemented for the first time, by Vice President Cheney and Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, the two men who had planned them for so many years.(7)

Whether or not they knew about Iran-Contra, Cheney and Rumsfeld were on the COG planning committee at the time of Iran-Contra. There is no such obvious link between COG planning and Watergate, but the involvement of COG personnel in Watergate is nonetheless striking.
In the case of the JFK assassination, I wish to focus on two men who functioned as part of the communications network of the Office of Emergency Planning (OEP), the agency renamed in 1968 as the Office of Emergency Preparedness (to which McCord was attached), and renamed again in 1982 as the National Program Office (for which Oliver North was the action officer).(11)

The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11 (PD Scott, 2014)
Also, mentioned is John G. Trump's close relationship with Professor Robert J. Van de Graaff. A crater on the far side of the moon is named after him. And we still know very little about the inner workings of the COG.

Here's a deep A-17 biscuit thought... PROMIS was given to DOJ, and worked its way into COG... But, it allegedly had a backdoor added by the private programmer who worked for INSLAW...in addition to the backdoors added by the CIA.

On that note, this man holds the PROMISe answers you seek.

Michael Riconosciuto

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

NationalBiscuitCompany

That's the way the cookie crumbles

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

COG? Could the documents the Trotskyist think Trump have are his plans for COG?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: cimmerius

On the other hand, I suppose I see your point. That three percent would be a formidable force. That being said, the notion that ten million Americans would get together, create a plan for the overthrow or reset of government, and carry it out without being compromised or otherwise neutralized before doing so, seems unlikely. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Spontaneous organization would probably happen in the absence of government, or chaotic enough times to require it. These seem more likely scenarios.

I suppose I’m sensitized from reading these threads, but for me, the level of government corruption has already passed the point of disbelief.

When I go on social media and say the administration is so bad it’s beyond parody, most people agree. But it’s like the weather, everyone talks about it but nobody does anything about it.

Biden is right when he says that to take on the government you’re going to need F-15s. There is no win using force against their force. That would make us the bad guys. All aspects of government can be brought to bare against that, with the law on their side.

That’s why it is necessary to make the correction by the book, from within, using all those very same powerful resources of government to remove the corruption.

Hence the attraction of the Q narrative. They talk about continuity of government, the US military, tribunal courts, doing it in accordance with law… all legit powers also backed by the full resources of the United States.

If there isn’t a self-correcting aspect within the government, separate from the corruption but still officially empowered, I don’t think the correction can be made from the outside.

Tyrants are all too willing crush the public to keep us in line. The plans are ready and waiting… a little food rationing, limit water, restriction of gasoline, turn off a power grid or two, activate the National Guard… it would be so easy.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Building off of this post, Biden stating that you would need an F-15 to fight the Government, well... The US Treasury Building is located at 15th NW and "F" Street NW in DC.

Could his statements about F-15s actually be messaging to his handlers that they could be getting paid, or that they will be paid? What financial issues come up right after or right before Biden makes these off-hand F-15 comments?

Building on this a bit more. C-19. United States Public Health Service Building in located at the corner of 19th NW and "C" Street NW in DC. Didn't -Q- say early on that the map was the key, or something along those lines?
edit on 4-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I agree...........KEK...

edit on 4-9-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Purportedly, she's already dead, so who then decides when that is announced?

In theory, if she is already dead, then either Prince Charles, or Prince William if Charles is also dead, would currently be king?

In their shoes, I guess every fibre of your being would want to let the world know you're now king?

So since that hasn't happened, if the Queen is dead, then I think Charles and William probably are too - which would make George King but requiring someone else to manage his rule until he's adult?

...but then again, all monarchical rule may have already been replaced, in the background with the help of the various countries' militaries?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

TBH angelchemuel, I'm thinking it's rigged WHOEVER wins?

Anyone who couldn't be controlled was knocked out of the race in earlier rounds of voting.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Noice connection, Guy!!
(Any relevant junctions to cover D5 and B2/B117?)

...and XtMN... loving the detail in your posts!
(I'm guessing the "biscuit" is the lil wafer you see presidents crack open to get at their codes in the movies?)
edit on 4-9-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Noice connection, Guy!!
(Any relevant junctions to cover D5 and B2/B117?)

D5= D Street SW & 5th Avenue SW, Washington, DC L'Enfant Plaza
D Street NW & 5th Avenue NW, Washington, DC Superior Court of the District of Columbia
On the East side of DC it turns up neighborhoods.

B2= B Street SW & 2nd Avenue SW, Washington, DC is on Ft McNair next to a field connected to the Army War College.
This is the only viable street option form Google Earth

B117 Could mean 117 Constitutional Ave (which would be called "B" Street if it was just another street). The building located there houses:
This office is located next to the address
Reserve Organization of America

These offices are located on the same building located at 117 Constitution Ave, but have the physical address of being on Maryland Ave. Which is the back side of the building.
Carnegie Mellon University Government Relations DC Office
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Stewart R Mott & Associates

If these can be connected to the -Q- posts then I can start looking to see if there are other odd hints from early -Q- that might really be addresses.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the past when the King was too young, wasn't it the uncle that pulled the strings until the kid king was of age? Maybe this was why Harry really snuck off to America.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Carnegie Mellon University Government Relations DC Office

I want to just focus on this address at 117 "B" Street. Carnegie Mellon can be abbreviated as CM.
Q-474

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: e0bc1f No.6623 📁
Jan 6 2018 13:04:06 (EST)
THEY Divide.
WE Conquer.
Anticipated – human nature.
Anticipated – interruptions by others.
Matlock meant to become PUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
CM – thank you for IDEN verification.
CM – how can a secure ‘read only’ board be set up whereby the message can be safely delivered?
If a board was created, you verified IDEN, and control was w/ you/us, that would eliminate confusion as to IDEN/AUTH correct?
No mod management – only info dumps.
Fact-finding, archiving, discussion, etc. can then be done on a designated ‘follow up’ board.
Message is all that matters.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Time is severely limited.
Q

If you search Carnegie Mellon and IDEN, you get an article about Identity.
Article here

PITTSBURGH -- Articles that people share on social networks can reveal a lot about those readers, research has shown. But a new Carnegie Mellon University study reverses the proposition, asking the question: What can be learned about an article from the attributes of its readers?

To find out, the CMU researchers, along with colleagues at the University of Washington, analyzed almost 3 million news articles and the public profiles of the people who shared those articles on Twitter. This enabled them to generate a few thousand "badges" that characterized the content of the shared news articles and also could be used to analyze any subsequent article, including those that had never been shared or even read.

"Because these badges are based on the readers' self-described interests, rather than only on the words in each article, we found that the badges provide a consistent, reliable means of representing content," said Khalid El-Arini, a recent Ph.D. graduate of the CMU Computer Science Department. "For instance, while what it means to be 'liberal' changes from month to month, there will always be people who describe themselves as 'liberal' on Twitter, allowing us to produce a direct correspondence between 'liberal' topics from different periods of time."

Seems to fit with -Q-'s statement of "CM – thank you for IDEN verification.
CM – how can a secure ‘read only’ board be set up whereby the message can be safely delivered?
If a board was created, you verified IDEN, and control was w/ you/us, that would eliminate confusion as to IDEN/AUTH correct?"

But I'm most likely punching at shadows in the darks here.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

In the absence of Harry, maybe Earl Spencer - Princess Di's brother, as George's great uncle, would grab "the reigns" so to speak?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal, 52, took a swan dive from 18th floor in NYC.

Hardcore Ad...

Citizens For Sanity has released a new national ad “STOP THE SLAUGHTER!” It’s about woke leftist politicians transforming our cities into a hell of violence and death.
Citizens for Sanity

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
1999 to go.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Above my pay grade, but...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is a dumb question I am sure but I'm asking anyway.....Why would the need to signal Handlers with 2022 technology? When we talk about handlers I always think about the statements Biden started making after a couple of months in office
about getting in trouble for making certain statements, remember? Admittingly, I was so embarrassed I do not remember exactly what he was babbling about. That made me feel as though someone is on him 24/7
even if he is an actor and we are watching a movie wouldn't handler=director?

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join