It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I had a theory that I just looked at the calendar to confirm. The 10 days of darkness may be business days starting October 1st. If you don’t count weekends, there will be 10 business days of darkness before October 17th.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Mini-epiphany... could mean BLACKOUT about to start:

edit on 9/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I had a theory that I just looked at the calendar to confirm. The 10 days of darkness may be business days starting October 1st. If you don’t count weekends, there will be 10 business days of darkness before October 17th.

Mini-epiphany... could mean BLACKOUT about to start:

This thing with the Vatican has me backtracking a little bit.
My DOD friend never set the date but only implied the timeline as now, this year. I cannot remember the full context how she answered because of the content of the discussion but I can say with confidence it was implied it happens by Jan.1.
I say this because in Oct.1 of 2007 is when this all started because of Basel 3 treaties supposed to be implemented and that caused the crash with banks due to required liquidity.
September 31 is the end of the fiscal year for CB and governments for accounting.
And here we have the Vatican consolidating their assets by September 30.
I want to amend my statement that the QFS will be before or by Jan.1.
If you were to press me this happens Oct.1 and in advance of the new trade agreements and treaties beginning January 1.
If I am not mistaken this will also be the date where the FED and irs have finished their 1 year of working to transfer all administration to the Treasury Dept.
This ends the Petro dollar.
So now with this info from the Vatican I will say Oct.1 is when the QFS begins.
I suspect the Vatican's assets will be seized as well as all Bill Gates farmland in deals and plea bargains at this time.
Part of the requirements if this is NESARA.
I am not sure if I can tie the QFS in with NESARA yet but the Vatican info leans towards yes

So ownership.
The families that own the FED.
The Roman families that trace their lineage back to Troy.
Are they owners of The Crown corporation?
I believe so.
I believe they own the Vatican as well.
The navy has always been under their control because of Admiralty laws and the U.C.C. being their absolute control over global trade.
The US navy had to all reswear their oaths this last year. I think that is key in understanding.

edit on 4-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Ownership.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Something's up. This might relate to # 2347

Important moment in time.
The picture will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered. [[WWG1WGA]].

Also ties into Pool's post of W.

The Big Reveal is on Wednesday. Biden is going to unveil the previous President's portrait/picture.
"No matter the party affiliation, the current President hosting his immediate predecessor for the unveiling".

Weirdness alert...
It is not President Trump but Obama!
Show time. The details of the portrait/picture are going to be under wraps until Wednesday. This should be interesting.

Shadow Presidency. Didn't President Trump do something with Obama's portrait?
Biden To Help Unveil Obama's Portrait

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What?
What a show?
What are they doing?
This is as weird as it gets for me.
This is so out there I do not have any relevant reference to it.
What in the world...
Witchcraft?

Ok I came up with something.
So if Trump is still President then Obama is the only previous Pres. for Biden to honor by unveiling their portrait.

What did Trump do with the unveiling?
It seems he put it somewhere obscure. Where?
Lol, is it still there in an empty and unused WH?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Something's up. This might relate to # 2347

Important moment in time.
The picture will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered. [[WWG1WGA]].

Also ties into Pool's post of W.

The Big Reveal is on Wednesday. Biden is going to unveil the previous President's portrait/picture.
"No matter the party affiliation, the current President hosting his immediate predecessor for the unveiling".

Weirdness alert...
It is not President Trump but Obama!
Show time. The details of the portrait/picture are going to be under wraps until Wednesday. This should be interesting.

Shadow Presidency. Didn't President Trump do something with Obama's portrait?
Biden To Help Unveil Obama's Portrait

edit on 4-9-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
NIH/WHO Doubling Down

Seriously at this point how can they possibly expect anyone to believe them. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are "not safe" to use except in clinical trials

Another book "The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Page 8 "McCullough observes that, 'We could have dramatically reduced COVID fatalities and hospitalizations using early treatment protocols and repurposed drugs including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and many, many others... McCullough points out that hundreds of peer reviewed studies now show that early treatments could have averted some 80% of deaths attributed to COVID".

Asking for ku...
At what point should this be reclassified as murder?
At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid [excuse]?
Evil surrounds us.

Reputations destroyed:
FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO, Big Pharma and finally the Fact Checkers!

-------
17 hours ago Joe Biden twitter:
The American people won, and big pharma lost. Medicare now has the power to negotiate for lower prescription drug prices."
Joe Biden tweet

Not too sure about Big Pharma losing much sleep over this. "highly concentrated among a relatively small share of covered drugs."
Gasp >Looking ahead to 2026- 10, count them 10 prescription drugs under Part D will be impacted!
Inflation Reduction Act Prescription Drug Prices Impact

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Speaking of treatments for Covid-19.
I'm currently up to my neck note taking from Robert Kennedy Jr's book.

Page 415
Why was Remdesivir promoted as standard of care for the treatment of Covid-19: a failed Ebola drug?
It appears that Anthony Fauci had a big hand in the development of the drug and none other than Billy Gates had a "substantial equity in the manufacturer Gilead." No doubt Fauci/NIH royalty payments were a priority vs public health and well Gates is Gates.

"The two men promoted remdesivir during the earlier Ebola and Zika pandemics, despite it's stunning inadequacy as a remedy for these ailments. Promotion of remdesivir, and the simultaneous suppression of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, collectively caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in the U.S. alone."
Asking the question for ku again >At what point should this be reclassified as murder?

------
Page 417 Who knew?
Billy Gates was and probably still is the largest shareholder of Facebook, Goog, Amazon and obviously Microsoft.
#113 Top 10 shareholders.
-------
We can file this under conspiracy [not]. This should scare us.
Stephan Bancel, CEO of Moderna reapplied for a patent for mRNA technology in March 2019. The earlier application had been denied but this time it was approved. He approached the patent office with this> "special urgency expressing a concern for re emergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus.
I continue to lean towards deliberate release. Simply too much was in place and rehearsed.

Stephan Bancel coincidently sat on the board of Merieux Foundation USA Board, the company responsible for building the Wuhan Lab of Virology. From what I recall there were serious deficiencies in the ventilation system which might account for the virus accidental/deliberate release. Page 412 & 413

Stran ge Saga

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Talk about a fall from grace.

(Reuters) -Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's chief financial officer fell to his death from New York's Tribeca skyscraper known as the "Jenga" tower on Friday afternoon, police said, just days after the company said it was closing several stores.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, joined Bed Bath & Beyond in 2020. He previously worked as CFO for cosmetics brand Avon in London and had a 20-year stint with Procter & Gamble, according to his LinkedIn profile.

On Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET (1630 GMT), police responded to a 911 call and found a 52-year-old man dead near the building who appeared to suffer injuries from a fall. Police identified the man as Gustavo Arnal.

The police statement did not provide further details on the circumstances leading to Arnal's death but added that the New York City Medical Examiner's Office will now determine the cause of the fatality.

Didn't BB&B come up before, or am I getting the business confused with another business?
I do remember P&G coming up though. A lot of people should stay off rooftops these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Talk about a fall from grace.

(Reuters) -Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's chief financial officer fell to his death from New York's Tribeca skyscraper known as the "Jenga" tower on Friday afternoon, police said, just days after the company said it was closing several stores.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, joined Bed Bath & Beyond in 2020. He previously worked as CFO for cosmetics brand Avon in London and had a 20-year stint with Procter & Gamble, according to his LinkedIn profile.

On Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET (1630 GMT), police responded to a 911 call and found a 52-year-old man dead near the building who appeared to suffer injuries from a fall. Police identified the man as Gustavo Arnal.

The police statement did not provide further details on the circumstances leading to Arnal's death but added that the New York City Medical Examiner's Office will now determine the cause of the fatality.

Didn't BB&B come up before, or am I getting the business confused with another business?

In early 2021, BB&B went full 'WOKE'...and cancelled 'MY PILLOW' after caving to pressure from the Left.
They alienated half their market and began failing bigtime.

They recently announced the closing of 150 stores and the firing of 20% of their workforce.

DISCUSSION: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1PMSepCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Watch the water...
Merieux> Eyes on. Mer translated into English = sea/water. yeux=eyes/watch.

Alain Merieux, the person responsible for building the Wuhan lab was awarded the Reform Friendship Award by China December 18, 2018 preplandemic. Important enough that President Xi was there.

What are the chances that Merieux is also the co-president of the Franco-Chinese Committee on Emerging Infectious Diseases?
Alain Merieux Receives the Reform Friendship Award

"By 2017 the French were kicked out of the lab and co-operation ceased, leading French officials to warn the State Department that they had grave concerns as to the Chinese motivation". Research funding continued despite this.

France Warned The U.S. in 2015 About Wuhan Lab

Pool link> BD. ..Alain is head of BDMerieux which just happens to be one of the top leaders of vaccines, both human and animal. < Nothing to see here.
BD Merieux

Meanwhile the WHO investigation is looking here there and everywhere for the origins of Covid except for the lab. The lab built by "Watch the water."

edit on 4-9-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: link

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

On that Kilroy stuff, I remember hearing a Coast interview years ago. Can't remember the guest's name. He said 'Kilroy was here' started as a sanctioned graffiti. Kilroy was the man who inspected the hulls of ships, and he would make his mark with that logo down in the bottom of hulls that he had inspected.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

On the other hand, I suppose I see your point. That three percent would be a formidable force. That being said, the notion that ten million Americans would get together, create a plan for the overthrow or reset of government, and carry it out without being compromised or otherwise neutralized before doing so, seems unlikely. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Spontaneous organization would probably happen in the absence of government, or chaotic enough times to require it. These seem more likely scenarios.
edit on 4-9-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Catching up so apologies if already covered...

Pope dissolves Knights of Malta leadership, issues new constitution: September 3, 20222:00 PM GMT+1Last Updated 5 hours ago

VATICAN CITY, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Pope Francis on Saturday dissolved the leadership of the Knights of Malta, the global Catholic religious order and humanitarian group, and installed a provisional government ahead of the election of a new Grand Master.

The change, which the pope issued in a decree, came after five years of often acrimonious debate within the order and between some top members of the old guard and the Vatican over a new constitution that some feared would weaken its sovereignty.
Future Grand Masters will be elected for 10-year terms, renewable only once, and will have to step down at age 85.

Reformers, backed by the Vatican, had called for a more transparent government to bring in fresh blood and allow the order to better respond to the massive growth it has seen in recent years.

Something I missed from your Reuters link:

Under the previous constitution, the top Knights and the Grand Master were required to have noble lineage, something reformers said excluded nearly everyone except Europeans from serving in top roles.

The new constitution eliminates the nobility rule as well as the tradition of Grand Masters being elected for life.
Seems quite significant for a ~1000 year old Order.

The other Order that is of same age, recognized & protected by the Holy See is the Order of the Holy Sepulchre. The current Grand Prior, Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, is Pierbattista Pizzaballa. Helluva name!

The Pope vote-stuffing cardinals as a counter measure to an assassination/coup...

Pope Francis expands ranks of cardinals in charge of electing new church leader

Pope Francis elevated 20 more churchmen to the rank of cardinal on Saturday, formally expanding those now eligible to vote for his successor in case he dies or resigns — the latter a step he has said he’d consider if the need arises.

Of the churchmen being named new cardinals in the consistory ceremony in St. Peter's Basilica, 16 are younger than 80 and thus eligible to participate in a conclave — the ritual-shrouded, locked-door assembly of cardinals who cast paper ballots to elect a new pontiff.

The 85-year-old Francis has now named 83 of the 132 cardinals currently young enough to join a conclave.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Italics begone

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What Black Eye

Of course the FBI is subject to political influence

That should give you an idea of how FBI leadership gets away with outrageous conduct. They have something on everybody.

To answer previous Questions .... No not Kathy Griffin

NCSWIC
Convince me I'm wrong

edit on 942022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Yes, but in the form of Chad, it was a stylized OMEGA letter. So, which is it on the WWII Memorial? Is it paying homage, or is it telling a story that is hidden?

If A-17 is a reference to the WWII Memorial, then could the "Kilroy" really be the OMEGA letter? Does anyone know where the ALPHA letter symbol might be in DC?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not sure if it was off topic but I had opened a page from this site with the title "weight off my chest" and something about NDA... The page is now 404'd and I may be doing it wrong but can't find it on the way back machine... Anyone have an archive or a summary of what it was about? Now I'm extra curious!!

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have a new theory on who GODFATHER III is - RISHI SUNAK!

Some interesting facts on Rishi Sunak: (source)

a) His dad born in Kenya (think Obama), though grandparents from Punjab,
b) Named his daughter Krishna - making him a GODFATHER? (Think CERN Krishna ceremonies too)
c) One of 3 children... so GODFATHER III (often quoted in Q posts!),
d) A Fulbiright scholar; going to Stanford after Oxford,
e) Worked at THELEME partners.

Word is that Sunak is announced new PM tomorrow, Sept 5th - does this follow POTIS45 strategy of pushing bad guys into the spotlight to hang themselves out to dry?

22 GODFATHER III posts
#87: Nov 5 2017... Nov 5th = 9/5 = Sept 5th,
#88: Nov 5 2017... Nov 5th = 9/5 = Sept 5th, TEN DAYS. DARKNESS (2017 = 10)
#91: Nov 5 2017... Nov 5th = 9/5 = Sept 5th,
#94: Nov 5 2017... Nov 5th = 9/5 = Sept 5th,
#95, #97, #98... ditto
#100 ditto + Who is Queen of England, Why are migrants so important (x3),
#111, #112, #113 ditto... #112: Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage (because elected).

#119, #122 Nov 6 2017... Nov 6th = 9/6 = Sept 6th
#128 Nov 9 2017
#144 Nov 12 2017... = Sept 5th
#158 Nov 20 2017... = Sept 5th
#184 Nov 21 2017... = Sept 5th
#189 Nov 21 2017 23:52:02... = Sept 5th twice
#274 Dec 5 2017 16:21:56... Sept 6th

#3565 Jul 30 2019 19:23:13... Sept 5th; Godfather III It's going to be BIBLICAL.

That's 17 of the posts pointing to Sept 5th, tomorrow!

edit on 4-9-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Old school music plagiarism.

America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)

The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

"
The melody used is the same as that of one of the de facto national anthems of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen".

Gotta give you props when you are on the money.

I have come to see the role you have taken on as akin to destructive testing.

“In destructive testing, tests are carried out to the specimen's failure, in order to understand a specimen's performance…”
(Wikipedia)

The destructive testing guy isn’t the most popular guy in the shop, but it’s really necessary for the fitness of the product.

We run ideas past you, and if you can break them when they shouldn’t break, they aren’t ready for the marketplace.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You think Sunak will shut down the banks for ten days, or something else? It's not like he would have the power to remove the Queen.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join