It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why would anyone want them to wait until after the midterms?

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I’m about 98% sure trump gets arrested. Most likely after the midterms.

“How do you introduce evidence legally?”

Be ready.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Goo back in da headlines...

You’re not supposed to know that you’re being mind-controlled, right now, by a self-replicating mutagenic xeno-substance that was initially sold to us as the key to the future. So the proof of its existence is hidden in the only place it can be hidden. It’s hidden in science fiction.

"In Lucy.. it's some sort of sparkly Transhumanist Supercomputing.. thing"

"For Stranger Things, where it's some kind of Interdimensional trespasser"

"Whatever Black Goo is, it's Alien, it's Everywhere, and "the Source of all Evil on this planet"

So there you have it. That’s what happened to graphene. It’s everywhere. It’s superpowerful. Some people even say it’s in the Covid vaccines. That’s the truth.

Black Goo

"Severance" is a wild dystopian sci-fi show about total mind control with a few scenes of black goo. (IMDB)

Covert Operations, Suspicious Deaths, And Intelligent Substances: Is An Alien Liquid Invading Our Planet?

The conspiracy of the strange deaths of several scientists who all worked for the Marconi group was thought to have a connection to the United States Strategic Defense Initiative, otherwise known as the Star Wars Program.

However, in recent years, an even stranger conspiracy has emerged – one that suggests the deaths were indeed suspicious but that they were connected to top-secret work involving an intelligent alien substance, one that the Falklands War helped to cover up its discovery. This extraterrestrial liquid became known by those researching the claims as the Black Goo, and those claims stretch in several intriguing directions.

The Black Goo conspiracy sounds like science-fiction. Indeed, what we are about to examine are some of the most bizarre but unsettling claims of recent times. We just might find that, in this case, fact is indeed stranger than fiction.
It is claimed that several of the world’s intelligence agencies and militaries had looked to get their hands on the substance, but the British military simply arrived and secured it first. It is claimed that the bulk of this was discovered on Thule Island, and it is to this location where we will turn our attention to next.

Supposedly the British discovered an Argentine base on the island during Falklands War and later destroyed it in 1982.

Russian site with lots of pics of the island. Apparently, the seals now run what's left of the base.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Yeah, I think its coming but it will be end of September early October. That way they can set up a new narrative about Trump and his followers and endorsements to affect the midterms.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Graphene is the key to dominance. Graphene is sub atomic micro carpets of death. It's the tiny carpet of sinister agents they want in everything, anything. Graphene is an atomic-scale hexagonal lattice made of carbon atoms, it can and will set the scales for tons of Frankenstein Experiments to continue. Imagine if everything had a man made molecule in it? Sounds like an invasion to me. Poisoned DNA on purpose, but what for? We will not know till Graphene is in everything our low 5 senses can detect.

MR DNA walks into the room...

edit on 26-8-2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Trump Search Warrant Affidavit has been released.

Here it is - with redactions - Techno Fog comments.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

LOLOL ya that really clears things up /sarc

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nanotech everywhere...

INBRAIN Neuroelectronics Secures $17M for AI-Powered Graphene-Brain Interface

And in your food

MDPI source

Trans-Watermelon? I know nothing about the 'science' of it but sure does not sound natural nor safe for consumption.

Most extensive compilation of Nanotech sources I've come across to date...

Nanotechnol ogy: the Big Mammoth in the Room!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

LOLOL ya that really clears things up /sarc

This is a good explanation....laughable....DeSantis should issue arrest warrants for every FBI member involved and the AG Garland.....

raheemkassam.substack.com...
edit on 26-8-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
For the most part this is boilerplate. But Attachment B, Property to be Seized, is very broad. There wouldn't even need to be boxes of records. They can look anywhere, physical or electronic, for any classified documents (and take them and anything surrounding them), and any government record of any kind created during his tenure in office. They could take pretty much anyone's phones to look for text messages and say someone was involved in obstruction. And you have the usual "if we see anything else illegal while we are looking around, we'll add that to our list."

edit on 8/26/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: someolddog
Dask is only asking questions, nothing wrong with that. No need for an echo chamber. Maybe more should be asking.

I am good with that asking good questions part when that happens.

It is the unending "I can't see it" when it is right there part when I am looking at the comments made. I too am a "let's ask hard questions" person. Follow the data, don't partially follow it. I have no problem with honest back and forth at all. I don't see echo chamber in here at all. I see a dynamic that starts with "this is what we have so far". If you are not seeing that, then maybe you should.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm going to drop this here for reasons that will become clear.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley on Friday fired back with a scathing statement after Internal Revenue Service filings of her nonprofit were leaked and reported on by the media -- arguing the move was a bid to intimidate conservative donors.

Politico on Friday published information about donors who had made anonymous contributions to Haley’s advocacy group, Stand for America Inc. The 2019 IRS filing had been obtained by a watchdog group called Documented, and shared with Politico.

also from the story:

She set up Stand for America shortly after her departure from the administration, and has been watched closely for any moves she might make toward running for the White House.

In 2021, she set up Stand for America PAC – a separate entity from the advocacy group – which describes itself as "laser-focused on the 2022 midterms and electing a conservative force to the House of Representatives and U.S. Senate to counter the liberal agendas of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi."

Haley has gone on to endorse a number of electoral candidates, while remaining outspoken on issues including the threats from China and Iran, as well as the need for reform at the United States.

Questions get raised about this "Leak". How did this group "Documented" get their hands on the IRS filings? Was this really done for public trust, or is this just further weaponization of governmental offices against anyone that is in opposition to the Trotskyist Agenda?

I left a link to "Documented, in the first article quote so that people might dig into it. It read like it was a -Q- type of group, but more open about what they are doing. I might be wrong, and if so I ask the community to correct me on that.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I finally did it. I got the courage to check up on a Covid test and treat site. I sleuthed through the back door. Lol.
The lonely staff member has taken matters into her own hands. Party time! She had some friends over and they were playing music and sharing food and drinks. Great Latino vibe.
Not one single person was there for testing.
How could they could remotely test or even evaluate medical documents to determine if the person would be safe taking Paxlovid? Hopefully they are at least bilingual.
Albert Bourla must be really concerned about sales of his new wonder drug. We've had how many public figures promote it now? Newsome, Biden, Harris, Bourla, Fauci and counting. None of them have complained about the side effect of an ugly tasting mouth but word is on the street.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It is the unending "I can't see it" when it is right there part when I am looking at the comments made.

The difference in opinion isn't because I don't see "it" but that I don't agree with what it ultimately means.

I see a dynamic that starts with "this is what we have so far". If you are not seeing that, then maybe you should.

That dynamic starts there but then moves on to "I think this means..." which is where, like I said above, differences of opinions arise.

Saying people should be seeing things like you do is asking for an echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Big Log is one of my favorites of Robert Plant.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It is the unending "I can't see it" when it is right there part when I am looking at the comments made.

The difference in opinion isn't because I don't see "it" but that I don't agree with what it ultimately means.

I see a dynamic that starts with "this is what we have so far". If you are not seeing that, then maybe you should.

That dynamic starts there but then moves on to "I think this means..." which is where, like I said above, differences of opinions arise.

Saying people should be seeing things like you do is asking for an echo chamber.

If we were confirming each others lies, then that would be an echo chamber. We are presenting data, receiving information and sources, then debating what it means. This is a quest

Yet, I do see you have found a niche with digging up the details on celebrities. I have not one desire to know where to find that particular data. I see that it is coming in useful in this so called "echo chamber" discussion board.

edit on 26-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If we were confirming each others lies, then that would be an echo chamber. We are presenting data, receiving information and sources, then debating what it means. This is a quest

But you don't really want to debate it, you said it yourself, "If you are not seeing that, then maybe you should."

Yet, I do see you have found a niche with digging up the details on celebrities. I have not one desire to know where to find that particular data. I see that it is coming in useful in this so called "echo chamber" discussion board.

This thread isn't about what you do and don't desire.

Also, that bit about the Rs in the US congress over the last 25 years wasn't about celebrities but I guess you don't care about that data either since it doesn't fit the argument you were trying to make.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
TexI thought this was a little off......

Though commonly called a “bank,” the IOR is technically a financial institute, with no branches, working within Vatican City State to provide services to clients, which include the Holy See and connected entities, religious orders, clergy, Catholic institutions, and Holy See employees.
The IOR saw its number of clients decline by 472, from 14,991 clients at the end of 2020 to 14,519 in 2021. Nearly half of its clients in 2019 were religious orders.
According to its annual report, the financial institution’s $19 million net profit in 2021 was also down from $44 million in 2020 and $46 million in 2019.
In his Aug. 23 rescript, Pope Francis said article 219, paragraph 3 of Praedicate Evangelium “must be interpreted to mean that the activity of asset manager and custodian of the movable patrimony of the Holy See and of the Institutions connected with the Holy See is the exclusive responsibility of the Institute for Works of Religion.”
The decree will force Holy See institutions, including the Secretariat of State, to move their financial assets to the IOR by the end of September. The Secretariat of State is known to have had accounts in Swiss financial institutions, including Credit Suisse, through which the controversial London building investment was initially carried out.
Article 219, paragraph 3 of the new curial constitution says: “The execution of the financial transactions referred to in §§ 1 and 2 is carried out through the Institute for the Works of Religion,” the IOR.[/ex

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Sorry, I didn't see there was a new thread started in this....Its a little different so I'm leaving it.
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: link issues

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Obama's EO 13526 will keep Trump safe + Mar-a-Lago has a SCIF "physical security build-out upgrade".

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ok so I'm following this post about GOES 17 Satellite by asking if anyone here knows anything about a so-called "Phantom Island" named Bermeja Island off the coast of Mexico?

Bermeja is a phantom islet lying off the north coast of the Yucatán peninsula according to several maps of the Gulf of Mexico from the 16th to the 20th centuries. Despite being located somewhat precisely in relation to neighboring islands by notable Spanish cartographers of the 16th century, the island was not found in a 1997 survey, nor in an extensive 2009 study conducted by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) on behalf of the Mexican Chamber of Deputies. Interest in the island arose in late 2008, fueled by the fact that if such an island existed, it would be important for determining the boundaries for exploitation rights of oil in Hoyos de Dona (Doughnut Holes) in the Gulf of Mexico.

And according to a Nat-Geo article: Here, but I'm not sure if you have to pay to read it. Let me know and I'll edit this link.

Some ghosts even caused diplomatic tensions, Wittmann notes. Most famous was Bermeja Island, west of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, which became central to a 2000s territorial dispute between the United States and Mexico over oil exploration—but searches in 1997 and 2009 concluded it didn’t exist. Bermeja resided on maps for more than 400 years until its recent purging. It could still be real, Wittman says, but concealed by rising sea levels.

Could this Island still exist and if so could it be the reason why Mexico hold sway over Biden and many politicians in the US? Could Epstein Island only have been the lighter front of what is going on out in the open, and did GOES-17 get a picture of it?

It just seems weird to me that this Island existed, then quietly vanished while the Clintons were in office. The existence of the Island even caused an international incident over who had rights to it. Kind of weird if it didn't exist. Anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Too bad Simon doesn't have any references or resources to help him figure stuff out.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join