It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fair. At the same time, there are a lot of supplements that are viable and cheaper alternatives to what the pharmaceutical companies push. I have used several over the years with great success. But you have to be aware of the risks. It wouldn't be this complicated if we could trust anyone. But we can't. So here we are.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Also of note (about health).

A coroner’s report shows that Lori McClintock, the wife of the California Republican congressman Tom McClintock, died from dehydration due to gastroenteritis caused by “adverse effects of white mulberry leaf ingestion”, it was reported on Wednesday.

Kaiser Health News (KHN) said McClintock’s death, ruled an accident by the Sacramento county coroner, illuminates the risks surrounding the booming yet under-regulated, $54bn dietary supplement and herbal remedies business.

Of note in the article was this tid-bit at the end.

Daniel Fabricant, chief executive and president of the Natural Products Association, told KHN connecting McClintock’s death to white mulberry leaf was “completely speculative”.

Fabricant, who monitored dietary supplements for the Food and Drug Administration under Barack Obama, said the case should have been reported to the FDA by the coroner or the family. It is unclear if that happened.

“People unfortunately pass from dehydration every day, and there’s a lot of different reasons and a lot of different causes,” Fabricant told KHN.

Will "Dehydration" be the next cover-up death cause in the vaccine murder machine?

You have to beware of herbal supplements. That industry is almost completely unregulated. They don't need to prove safety or effectiveness.

Basically, supplements sit in a regulatory blind spot where they aren't considered either food or medicine.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I don't know how they can keep a lid on this anymore. Everyone I know or meet talks about the adverse effects and are 100% opposed to any further jabs.
People are comparing stories of sudden shingles and skin conditions, heart attacks and myocarditis, high blood pressure spikes and more importantly young people are talking about the reproductive issues. They are concerned.
Lots of people are wondering if whatever has been given to them can be reversed. This is going to fall on Biden who now will need to come up with some strategy, with the NIH missing leadership in all key areas. Add this to the publics' loss of faith and confidence in the top organizations like the CDC and the FDA and all I can see is one giant mess. That cannot be blamed on President Trump.

Meanwhile the test to treat site nearby is completely empty despite flags and signs. No one goes near the place. I can't imagine being stuck there with nothing to do all day.

I got the original vaccine, and over the last year or so I've developed vitiligo. It's not too noticeable on me because I'm fair-skinned, but I have no family history of this that I am aware of, so I doubt that genetics is to blame.

I looked it up, and it seems that this is an immune system disorder.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How it started/How it’s going...

Steven Hoffenberg, who worked with Jeffrey Epstein and was behind one of the largest Ponzi schemes ever, found dead at Connecticut apartment.

Daily Mail

BNO News

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
From your link

Different take.
Hour+
Infiltration
They have to tell us.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Yeah - I'm not so sure that Grayson is being very truthful. He might have been just an acquaintance, or maybe even just has the one selfie with McAfee and is using that to support the claim that he knew him - so you're probably right. Grayson's probably just trying to get a few minutes of fame with his story.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We've arrived at the appalling "mistakes were made" phase.🙄🤦‍♂️

twitter.com...

President Archer agreed to address the country’s resolve and recovery in the face of SPARS. Top risk communication advisors from the CDC, FDA, NIH, and SAMHSA conferred as a group about how best to frame the President’s remarks. The group vigorously debated whether it was appropriate for the President to acknowledge the sacrifice that vaccine recipients had made on behalf of their communities or to console them in their grief over that sacrifice.
"Nearing the end of 2027, reports of new neurological symptoms began to emerge.... Communities went through what some felt was a harrowing public health emergency [to discover] that the medicine we promised would help them may in fact be hurting them.”
The SPARS Playbook [PDF, pg 60-64]

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump Got’em – Huge Concerns About Peter Strzok Working for the CIA Are Likely at the Heart of Mar-a-Lago RAID

Could Peter Strzok have worked for both the FBI and CIA, or only one entity?  If that entity was the CIA, how could Peter Strzok have been fired from the FBI if he never worked for the FBI?

These are HUGE questions.

There is no evidence that Peter Strzok ever worked or served in any FBI field office.  Nor is there any evidence that Strzok attended the FBI academy in Quantico, Virginia.  There is no evidence Strzok ever graduated from Quantico.  Any of these would indicate his attachment to the FBI but they cannot be found.

Strzok’s history shows that he left the Army and was immediately assigned to the White House.  (See picture above of Strzok in the late 1990’s in the Clinton White House.)   When did Strzok have time to attend the FBI academy if he went directly to the White House?

Another indication of Strzok’s connection to the CIA is that he signed a document with the title not of an FBI employee but with a CIA title.

edit on 8252022 by MetalThunder because: I'll NEVER QUIT

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And his girlfriend too.

But how did Q know?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: ujustneverknow
I did answer, yes, but it doesn't mean anything because I have also seen it before Q.

Pretty sure the people that read "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday..." thought it was going down in 2017 because that is what Q said.

Throughout the years there have been people who thought they had it figured out and turned out they were wrong. They sounded as sure as you. "Time will tell" some of them said. I think it has.

As for me, I'm just someone who enjoys wasting their time on ATS.

Of course I had to step back in on page 187.

Look at it as a 6 year cycle thingy. Hillary (this version), look to around to October 2023 for her arrest. Feel free to screen shot. The heat is building and has been this year, just as I said it would when I said it at beginning of year.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this is weird... Free The Will Patriots on telegram just posted a "Holy Sh*t" Alert that UN and US DOJ (I think) were complaining about an INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNAL due to commence in UKRAINE this week!!!

They then deleted the post within a minute??

Did you manage to get on Truth in the end?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dask is only asking questions, nothing wrong with that. No need for an echo chamber. Maybe more should be asking.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

GF,

In Revelation 21 there is a city that comes down to replace Jerusalem after the battle of Armageddon. A gold city with streets lined with jewels in this New Jerusalem.

Throw in Simon Parker's Med beds and I think we may have a clue right here, right now.

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

DeSantis fighting the Bolshevik bogies!

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.politico.com... 28
politico.com/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds

And their plans were to just lock down all of society for years and years. Trump's move forced them to alter the master plan. PLUS, he always said it should not be mandated. He was playing the Dr Fauci is the "Dr I am Science" all the way. He had to play that game so they would not say he was crazy for not believing in the "Science". They are trying to burn the candle at both ends to trip up Trump. He made a superior move, and then covered his ass with the declaration that it should be a non-mandatory shot.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh sure, I have noted the increasing inclusion of electronic control systems, networking capabilities, lack of hardened systems, and some decline in quality of automotive manufacture these last couple decades or so. From my professional perspective a big part of being able to operate a vehicle effectively in a contested environment is operating one that will withstand harsh and adverse conditions, and is less vulnerable to remote sabotage.

Almost any vehicle can be sabotaged, but I intend for anyone who tries to get at mine to have to work a little harder if they're going to do so. One of the simplest ways to protect against much of that is to use an older vehicle.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Copy.
I didn't read the paper you posted on it awhile back, but the summary was clear enough.

I guess if the vehicle has the CAN bus and electrically assisted steering, an infiltrator to its system could probably end activation signals to the steering assist solenoids. Even though it's still connected to the rack or box with a physical shaft, erroneous signals sent to the assist solenoids would make proper steering a difficult endeavor. Especially if you're traveling at freeway speed and not expecting the vehicle to suddenly veer sharply to the side.

a reply to: onehuman

Agree, this Q thing is probably not over, we're probably only part way through it. Just because Q isn't posting all the time doesn't mean that the events s/he refers to have already occurred, or will not occur, or that any ops referenced have concluded. I would tend to agree with most or all of your speculation here, though doing so is only speculation on my part of course.
edit on 25-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: to edit

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
FLASHBACK

TGIF

Keep your - EYES ON - THE BALL

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

2027?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26647311]
a reply to: tallcool1
Sorry for the confusion Dask - I know there's the claim that he faked a heart attack to get out of a Guatemalan jail, but I was also referring to his "suicide" in jail. He was being held in a Barcelona jail where he supposedly hung himself and, according to his wife, they (Barcelona) still have his body and won't release it... which only helps to drive the speculation that he's alive since there's "no body". But to be fair, it was his ex girlfriend who claimed he is still alive and in Texas. His wife thinks that idea is ridiculous.

I would think if his wife was in on the ruse then of course she would publicly refute the claim he faked his death....
edit on 8/26/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I’m about 98% sure trump gets arrested. Most likely after the midterms.

“How do you introduce evidence legally?”

Be ready.
edit on 26-8-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FLASHBACK

TGIF

Keep your - EYES ON - THE BALL

TGIF indeed - and much cooler weekend for us in the Pacific NW!
I loved Robert Plant's solo albums! Good stuff - however I am kinda partial to this song (the origin of my screen name on most of the websites and socials I'm on):

EDITED: Because I'm having a hard time inserting a Youtube video.
edit on 26-8-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

Here's the link anyway. www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-8-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join