It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The Pope needs the money or they know the poop is about to hit the fan? Either way, will that not make it hard on people who use them as a source of borrowing money. I have to admit as I typed "borrowing", my inner cynic went "laundering". That comes to mind. Probably thanks to the Godfather movies. The money they are in control of would likely feed the starving on this planet for centuries. If so, I suspect that is sadly because they don't love humans enough. Their one charge, and the leadership has steadily failed miserably.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
— Albert Einstein

Judge rejects Danchenko effort to use classified information in Durham trial

U.S. District Judge Anthony Trenga, who is handling the case, said he had “carefully reviewed” Durham’s classified motion “ex parte” — likely meaning only with Durham and not Danchenko present — and “in camera” behind closed doors and outside of public view, concluding that Durham was in the right.

‘Highly unusual’ daily visits from Prince Charles have sparked further health concerns for the Queen

edit on 8272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Circling back to Pfizer and Albert Bourla.

Coming out of the shadows is CSO Michael Dolsten, M.D. Ph.D.
Wiki Michael Dosten Pfizer CSO

He is #1 in his field reporting to Bourla. He would have had in depth knowledge on how the MRNA technology worked and the dangers and limitations. There may be some debate over whether he fully informed Bourla of all the facts, but the bottom line is that Bourla as CEO knew that there were incoming reports of serious adverse events from the jabs but continued anyway. All that matter was the $.
No doubt there were on-going discussions but it would be very interesting to know what discussions took place between Dosten and Ugur Sahin, CEO of BioNTech. They both would know the dangers but, hey, lets experiment on the human population and see what works and what doesn't.

I don't know how they can remotely justify having launched this and then continue despite all of the overwhelming evidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Speaking of Epstein Island 5X5.

The asking price has been reduced by 12% to $55 million for each island. I wonder who has been there to check things out. How many times did Bill Gates go? 36 times and Melinda went once. Maybe he should buy through one of his shells just in case.
I really can't imagine anyone wanting them but then again if one has something to hide.
Epstein Island For Sale

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Good news: CIA officers are getting bonuses this year!🤡

NY Times (Archived)

Crickets > Havana Syndrome > payday! 💰💰💰

Intel Today

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Lovely. Anyhow, seems like the best recipe for success is to avoid all of these automated control systems, especially when they are all tied into a network bus that has internet connectivity. Even without that I'd imagine systems such as this would be hackable with physical access to the vehicle's data link interface.

Avoiding such makes and models would seem to eliminate these vulnerabilities, or at least reduce them. Seems like you'd just about have to re-wire the entire vehicle to eliminate them on a model so equipped. Way more trouble than it's worth, sounds like.

I assume most current makes and models have such features. Have you found any modern manufactures that do not? Other feasible workarounds or countermeasures?

a reply to: daskakik

Well what exactly are your thoughts on this Q thing then? Give us an overview, daska style, if you please.

a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I wonder what the local sheriff thinks about it. If he were to decide to get involved, I'd imagine he would have some real swinging power...

Also, same question to everyone as to daskakik. What are your thoughts on this Q thing then? Give us an overview, you style, if you please.
edit on 27-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: toedit

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All….💕

Today is the anniversary of Matt’s death, 5 yrs ago. He made me this cartoon version of a year of our life, lol, that I shared every month the first year of this thread, pics aren’t available to share on ATS at the moment ? That’s ok really, it’s not where my Heart wants to linger today. He was sooo smart and if anything I just wish we could discuss current events together, because he understood things I just wasn’t capable of understanding at the time.

Love you guys dearly, don’t neglect living in the moment, while fighting for the Future !

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sep 2nd 5 years ago my oldest boy passed, 21, thankyou you MT for being you, did not click our boys were so close in going back home date, the massive overwhelming feelings equate to the love known always, Blessings MT.

PS will share more, i recently went through a prolonged dark nite of the soul, after ( a moon ) he now stands beside me spirit wise, with my two sisters from 20 years ago behind me on each side also, this happened or cresendoed to after watching a kryon circle of 12 episode, number 41, www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-8-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: spiritual guidance

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
A grassroots conservative movement started by 3 people that was hijacked by one of them, who went to 8chan with it.

The whole Q leaving their password in the open episode and the first person to notice being the person accused of hijacking the movement, probably because he messed up, is a more convincing proof to me of that theory than anything Q has offered.

ETA: Of course, regardless of what anyone thinks Q is or isn't, if things go according to the plan, or not, is what really matters.

edit on 27-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

ETA: Of course, regardless of what anyone thinks Q is or isn't, if things go according to the plan, or not, is what really matters.

And with that statement, I think -Q- needs to post something like the plan is or isn't.

Really, we have an out-of-control Fascist Government going after political opponents like it's 1930's Germany, People going to jail over a Dairy that openly states by a member of his family that the current President is a sexual predator, and a Health Care Department that has been exposed for creating the largest panic and illness scare in modern history. -Q- should post something about these events since they seem to claim to have the "ultimate insider information".

A former Officer for Naval Intelligents and College Professor friend of mine recently said, "If -Q-s plan is to muddle the waters and cast a fog of non-war over the conscience of the public, well then 'Good Job'. Nobody trusts anything, and everyone seems to be unable to understand crap."

Maybe instead of dropping puzzles, -Q- could post something concrete, something that doesn't matter if either side knows, something that could shift the way people view things.

What good is trusting "The Plan" if it doesn't mean anything to the people that it's being hidden from?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So who took out WikiSpooks?

Looks like it went out a few days ago...after posting a hit piece on Ukrainian Natalya Vovk.

WikiSpooks

Ha, LMAO!

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tick Tock
Trum p urges FBI agents to revolt as DOJ builds case over Mar-a-Lago top secret documents

Twenty-four hours after the judge released a highly redacted copy of the affidavit that led to the search, Trump wrote, "When are the great Agents, and others, in the FBI going to say 'we aren’t going to take it anymore,' much as they did when James Comey read off a list of all of Crooked Hillary Clinton’s crimes, only to say that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. The wonderful people of the FBI went absolutely 'nuts,' so Comey had to backtrack and do a FAKE INVESTIGATION in order to keep them at bay."

He added, "The end result, we won in 2016 (and did MUCH better in 2020!). But now the 'Left” has lost their minds!!!'"

edit on 8272022 by MetalThunder because: V

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
On a serious note...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The takeaway from the Industrial Medical Complex blaming Trump for the fawlty virus, I mean vaccine, it shows just how deep their culpability is, and how they are ready to react out of guilty knowledge... telling us how it's all much worse than people think.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

AXIOS

The swamp is still trying to stop [F] it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Someone also suggested Flip is PILF which is or could be Public Interest Legal Foundation.
A non-profit having to do with suing over votes and deceased voters being removed from the results, they've sued states.
Interesting 🤔

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Watr

Pakistan floods: Appeals for aid as 119 more die in a day
watch

Floods are not uncommon in Pakistan but the people here tell us these rains were different. They were more than anything that's ever been seen here. One local official described them as "floods of biblical proportions".

Taiwan: Two US warships sail through strait
Carriers

Moderna suing Pfizer over Covid vaccine technology

The US biotech company is alleging that mRNA technology it developed before the pandemic was copied.

California freeway split in half by monsoon floods

This is

US Colonel blocked busloads of Americans, allies trying to escape Afghanistan
upsetting

He then ordered the refugees back into the bus and off the base at gunpoint, where they would pass through a vengeful Taliban security force.

Anyone still

Mesnier, known for his elaborate gingerbread houses, was hired in 1979 by first lady Rosalynn Carter and retired during the George W. Bush administration.
keeping track?

Uh

The two U.S. rivals are accelerating efforts to build trade and military ties as they face international isolation
oh
]
edit on 2022/8/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh bro, I am feeling you. My youngest brother was lost in a car accident at 19 when he was a Freshman at a good school.
My father has suffered so much from that event that his whole life was turned upside down for him. Now years later, he has come back to Earth as I like to call it. I believe I understand you have the faith to know you will see him again in a wonderful place on a glorious day in your future.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sep 2nd 5 years ago my oldest boy passed, 21, thankyou you MT for being you, did not click our boys were so close in going back home date, the massive overwhelming feelings equate to the love known always, Blessings MT.

PS will share more, i recently went through a prolonged dark nite of the soul, after ( a moon ) he now stands beside me spirit wise, with my two sisters from 20 years ago behind me on each side also, this happened or cresendoed to after watching a kryon circle of 12 episode, number 41, www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join