It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just a quick follow up.

The murder of James "Whitey" Bulger was planned “as soon as” the notorious mobster had arrived at the prison in West Virginia where he was found beaten to death, a Justice Department prosecutor said.

The plot started with a phone call to the mother of Sean McKinnon, one of the men accused in the killing, the night before the high-profile inmate's arrival, Assistant U.S. Attorney Hannah Nowalk told a federal magistrate judge in Florida at a court hearing for McKinnon.

"Yeah, we're getting ready to get a -- getting ready to get another higher profile person here tonight," McKinnon allegedly told his mother the day before the 89-year-old Bulger arrived at U.S. Penitentiary Hazleton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

A recording of that phone call was played in federal court on Monday by Nowalk, a transcript of which was obtained by ABC News.

Nowalk said that "as soon as they saw Bulger come into the unit, they planned to kill him."

Sean McKinnon, 36, was charged by the DOJ last week in connection with the killing of Bulger on Oct. 30, 2018. Nowalk said McKinnon acted as the lookout while the two other men, Fotios "Freddy" Geas, 55, and Paul DeCologero, 48, went into Bulger's cell and allegedly killed him.

Prosecutors have not yet offered a motive for the killing or said how the defendants knew of Bulger's arrival.

I'm just going to leave it here since Bulger isn't Heche, but while Bulger might have been used by members of the DNC in California to get rid of political opponents, it does lead to questions about why Harris was gifted the Cal AG spot and not Lieu. Is there more about Harris than just being a bedtime story?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
They looked like leggings to me.

I don't know much about leggings but the tears and fit around her hips look kinda loose. Below is the image I'm talking about.

One more thing, I think people are reading/hearing that the house was rendered uninhabitable or destroyed by fire and thinking she was right in the middle of that but that doesn't mean the car was engulfed in flames.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
Also, according to some guy named Christopher Grayson (who retweeted a selfie with McAfee) - he once faked a heart attack in Guatemala to get out of prison.

Faking a medical condition will not keep you out of prison here in Guatemala.

Some people, particularly those with a little money, do this to stay out of jail/general population so that you can post bail and avoid extortion and/or violence from the gangs in the jails.

If he avoided prison it was probably through bribes.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I think it is supposed to help against inflation.

There are 11 countries like this: Ecuador, El Salvador, Zimbabwe, The British Virgin Islands, The Turks and Caicos, Timor and Leste, Bonaire, Micronesia, Palau, Marshall Islands, and Panama.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I know we've discussed John McAfee in this thread a bit and that maybe he faked his death... but now we have an ex-girlfriend of his apparently claiming in some Netflix documentary that he actually did fake his death and he's living in Texas:

twitter.com...

Comments are mostly hopeful, and many saying that this would be the most McAfee thing he could do, etc.

Also, according to some guy named Christopher Grayson (who retweeted a selfie with McAfee) - he once faked a heart attack in Guatemala to get out of prison.

twitter.com...

Cool someone else is on this topic! I find it odd to see him being dug up for discussion again. I didn't catch it on Twitter, but a good Ole print newspaper. link

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: tallcool1

If McAfee really is living in Texas, then he must have set up an ironclad fake identity beforehand.

Yeah, he was certainly on the feds radar - so it would be very difficult. Unless he snuck through the southern border.

I don't believe the claims of all these celebrities and politicians faking their death really, just saw this as curious. Too many fake celeb deaths to believe - and that's just in these threads!

originally posted by: daskakik

Faking a medical condition will not keep you out of prison here in Guatemala.

Some people, particularly those with a little money, do this to stay out of jail/general population so that you can post bail and avoid extortion and/or violence from the gangs in the jails.

If he avoided prison it was probably through bribes.

That was part of the claim - that he bribed his jailers in Barcelona and then snuck back into the US. It may be somewhat believable-ish for him to fake his death with bribes - but for him to come back to the US would take bigger cajones than even he had.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Just a quick follow up.

The murder of James "Whitey" Bulger was planned “as soon as” the notorious mobster had arrived at the prison in West Virginia where he was found beaten to death, a Justice Department prosecutor said.

The plot started with a phone call to the mother of Sean McKinnon, one of the men accused in the killing, the night before the high-profile inmate's arrival, Assistant U.S. Attorney Hannah Nowalk told a federal magistrate judge in Florida at a court hearing for McKinnon.

"Yeah, we're getting ready to get a -- getting ready to get another higher profile person here tonight," McKinnon allegedly told his mother the day before the 89-year-old Bulger arrived at U.S. Penitentiary Hazleton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

A recording of that phone call was played in federal court on Monday by Nowalk, a transcript of which was obtained by ABC News.

Nowalk said that "as soon as they saw Bulger come into the unit, they planned to kill him."

Sean McKinnon, 36, was charged by the DOJ last week in connection with the killing of Bulger on Oct. 30, 2018. Nowalk said McKinnon acted as the lookout while the two other men, Fotios "Freddy" Geas, 55, and Paul DeCologero, 48, went into Bulger's cell and allegedly killed him.

Prosecutors have not yet offered a motive for the killing or said how the defendants knew of Bulger's arrival.

I'm just going to leave it here since Bulger isn't Heche, but while Bulger might have been used by members of the DNC in California to get rid of political opponents, it does lead to questions about why Harris was gifted the Cal AG spot and not Lieu. Is there more about Harris than just being a bedtime story?

Well maybe she had a little help getting that AG spot from former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown. He was quite impressed with the *ahem* "job" she was performing!

I'll show myself out...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was talking about bribes in Guatemala to avoid prison, just faking a heart attack would not have done it.

ETA: He could have just made bail and then left.

Barcelona is in Spain and that would be a whole other caper.

edit on 24-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
16 according to this link

Mary & Joseph were her parents
Something biblical is coming.
edit on 2022/8/24 by CrazyFox because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Blood Sacrifice? Well, there's that "Qan Non" again. Watch as the media twists the Heche story to be about Qannon followers and their "Conspiracy Facts" again.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

He's hiding out on Ted Nugent's safari ranch.🤦‍♂️

Back in da news...

Daily Beast

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Another bad joke like that, and I'll send you to the VP's office.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Right

Handiwork?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
16 according to this link

Seems that list includes US territories like Guam.

Mary & Joseph were her parents
Something biblical is coming.

Sorry, don't buy into the blood sacrifice thing.

Her mom's name is Nancy Abigail so that would be a swing and a miss.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I can't find the sayings attributed to Jesus. I scrolled all the way to the bottom.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I will try to find the video that shows her in leggings.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What If and it’s a big what if he was working covertly with the military for some years. His software would for sure have some uses in military intelligence I would think.

if you look at the amount of flights that have been going on worldwide it is a possibility he hopped a ride with them and with the military he could skip over lots of security. I think McAfee would have the cajones to come back especially if he had protection from some groups within the military. Just a wild conspiracy but I don’t think it’s impossible.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WOW!! I feel like I'm late to the party about this.

published: Friday, September 17, 2021 17:00 UTC
GOES-17 operational data were implemented in SWPC operations on August 24.

SWPC now has redundant sources of data for two of the three space weather scales (Solar Radiation Storms and Radio Blackouts). GOES-16 instruments retain the designation 'primary' for these observations and are featured on our website. GOES-17 data plotted alongside GOES-16 X-ray, magnetic field, and electron measurements. Proton measurements and SUVI animations are only displayed GOES for the primary satellite. All data for both satellites are available through SWPC's web data services.

And for further reading: Yes it's WIKI

GOES-17 (designated pre-launch as GOES-S) is an environmental satellite operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The satellite is second in the four-satellite GOES-R series (GOES-16, -17, -T, and -U). GOES-17 supports the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES) system, providing multi-spectral imaging for weather forecasts and meteorological and environmental research. The satellite was built by Lockheed Martin, based on the A2100A platform, and expected to have a useful life of 15 years (10 years operational after five years of standby as an on-orbit replacement). GOES-17 is intended to deliver high-resolution visible and infrared imagery and lightning observations of more than half the globe.

The satellite was launched on 1 March 2018 and reached geostationary orbit on 12 March 2018. In May 2018, during the satellite's testing phase after launch, a problem was discovered with its primary instrument, the Advanced Baseline Imager (see Malfunctions, below). GOES-17 became operational as GOES-West on 12 February 2019. In June 2021, NOAA announced that due to the cooling problem with the satellite's main imager, GOES-T would replace the GOES-17 in an operational role "as soon as possible". GOES-T launched on March 1, 2022.

The failure as stated in the article;

Possible causes mentioned in the conference call included debris or foreign objects inside the heat pipe, or an improper amount of propylene coolant.

Now didn't the Death star have this issue? Seriously though, does anyone wonder if this Satellite captured any odd or off land masses on the Earth by accident? Claiming that it had a "malfunction" might be a good way of covering something like an undisclosed land mass up.

Remember what Q-Bert said about the views at 40,000ft.
Q-128

Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.

Q-144

40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
What is No Such Agency - Q group?
Who has clearance to full picture?

and Q-189

All that you know to be right is wrong.
The ‘cult’ runs the world.
Fantasy land.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.
The world would otherwise collapse.
40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘conspiracy’ label.

Of course, this is "Just My Opinion", but is it possible that a land mass exists that was captured on GOES-17 that wasn't supposed to be seen? Like the floating city seen is China, Kenya, and Brazil?

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join