It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
The scroll way down was for the Ivana quote my bad.
The first link is jesus

edit on 2022/8/24 by CrazyFox because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

UK Lawyers with brain chip implants will be better, faster and cheaper

Lawyers could have electronic chips implanted in their brain in a revolutionary step that may cut legal costs and reduce the number of solicitors needed to work on complex cases, a report from the Law Society suggests.

Proponents of neurotechnology for lawyers have argued that corporate clients will press for the chips as an efficiency measure, which could result City solicitors, who routinely charge £1,500 an hour, switching to “billable units of attention”.

McCay pointed out that the world’s wealthiest innovator, Elon Musk, has been investing in neurotechnology for the past eight years, and said: “This tech is coming, and we need to think about regulation.”

twitter.com...

Albert Bourla: “Re-imagine the compliance!”

WEF Augmented Reality

Cradle to Grave

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well this is weird... Free The Will Patriots on telegram just posted a "Holy Sh*t" Alert that UN and US DOJ (I think) were complaining about an INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNAL due to commence in UKRAINE this week!!!

They then deleted the post within a minute??
edit on 24-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did it really say "yjis"?

That's interesting if so.

EDIT BELOW:
Just saw your edit, but here's why I thought it was interesting.
yale.edu

E. coli Genetic Resources at Yale CGSC, The Coli Genetic Stock Center

With all the talk of Bio-labs, I just thought it was weird. Instead it seems to be a typo... neat.
edit on 24-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the Tribunal will be against the 92 Ukraine soldiers captured by Russia, described

here: www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
www.politico.com... 28
politico.com/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sounds like Operation Warp Speed wasn't just a cute meaningless name, like Democrats invent.

(i.e. Inflation Reduction Act.)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.politico.com... 28
politico.com/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds

So when negative information inevitably starts coming out about the vaccines, Big Pharma can blame it all on Trump.

They were pressured for early release. All the wacky crap in those vaccines ain’t their fault.

Sadly, this will seem perfectly logical to many people.
edit on 8/25/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tallcool1
I was talking about bribes in Guatemala to avoid prison, just faking a heart attack would not have done it.

ETA: He could have just made bail and then left.

Barcelona is in Spain and that would be a whole other caper.

Sorry for the confusion Dask - I know there's the claim that he faked a heart attack to get out of a Guatemalan jail, but I was also referring to his "suicide" in jail. He was being held in a Barcelona jail where he supposedly hung himself and, according to his wife, they (Barcelona) still have his body and won't release it... which only helps to drive the speculation that he's alive since there's "no body". But to be fair, it was his ex girlfriend who claimed he is still alive and in Texas. His wife thinks that idea is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Seriously people need to read the book Warp Speed by Paul Mango. The tone was not President Trump inserting himself and pushing the vaccines before they were tested. He put in place the top supposed "health experts" to lead the charge of the response. Trump was not a scientist but knew how to empower people and he set a goal with an ambitious target date. But he never forced them to give EUA without going through the necessary steps.
He did not interfere with the Advisory group recommendations and when meeting with people on the Operation Warp Speed team he listened and provided support.

No doubt they will try and spin this narrative but if there were concerns Biden should have pulled the plug on the jabs and he didn't! He was President during the time when the majority of the jab have been given. He was the one in power receiving detailed information about the adverse effects of the jab and he said nothing.
The sounds of silence are deafening.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I wonder if you could look at this and give me your opinion.
I think this relates to Ku# 2807. clip

Who controls the distribution of funds?
Who accounts for the funds?
Who has access to the funds?
Who "really" has access to the funds?

I was checking GAVI's donator groups and connected to the site was a section on cash receipts broken down by month and year. I tried to download December 2019, Preplandemic, to see what was going on but this showed up> "file has been damaged or is not a supported file type. Maybe I am not doing the download correctly. It would be interesting to see how much and who has been involved. I guess an audit trail fits under just for me but not for thee.
GAVI is basically owned by Bill Gates so maybe he fits the who really has access to the funds. Since it is cash he could be deploying it under the radar for all kinds of "pet" projects.

This is the first time I have come across this for donors to an organization.
GAVI cash receipts

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.politico.com... 28

Here we go.... They're finally going to acknowledge that the vaccines have caused problems. But of course it's all Bad Orange Man's fault.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
GAVI Donors

Always fun to have a group called "other private donors". Maybe this is where the cash came from. Preplandemic the GAVI board approved a new strategy for the next 5 years> to jab everyone in the world. Sounds like Bill Gates wish for one and all but then he does fund GAVI.

GAVI COVAX Advanced Market Commitment has a rather disturbing logo. The world colored in blood red. Nothing like symbolism. CAF, Charities AID of America is their vehicle of choice.
GAVI COVAX

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All the recent chatter about Devolution and Continuity of Government has been making me think. Both of these are contingency plans for what they're going to do if the normal government is no longer functional. Which means that the plans must include something that is seriously disruptive.

This fits in with something that Q the Storm Rider said recently on Telegram. He/she claimed that they're probably aren't going to be any elections this fall. That the Deep State is planning a false flag attack against the FBI and/or CIA, and will use this as an excuse to cancel the elections.

It's easy to see where things might go from there, and how it might be necessary for the military to step in.
I just wonder if there's going to be anything left of Washington, DC when this is all over.

Then again, a fresh start wouldn't be a bad thing. Perhaps they could pick a new capitol somewhere away from the Beltway (such as somewhere in the Midwest), and leave DC in ruins as a living history lesson. Maybe designate it a national park, and retrocede the land back to Maryland. If there are still a significant number of people living there, they could give Maryland an extra representative in the House to cover them until the next congressional re-districting.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I don't know how they can keep a lid on this anymore. Everyone I know or meet talks about the adverse effects and are 100% opposed to any further jabs.
People are comparing stories of sudden shingles and skin conditions, heart attacks and myocarditis, high blood pressure spikes and more importantly young people are talking about the reproductive issues. They are concerned.
Lots of people are wondering if whatever has been given to them can be reversed. This is going to fall on Biden who now will need to come up with some strategy, with the NIH missing leadership in all key areas. Add this to the publics' loss of faith and confidence in the top organizations like the CDC and the FDA and all I can see is one giant mess. That cannot be blamed on President Trump.

Meanwhile the test to treat site nearby is completely empty despite flags and signs. No one goes near the place. I can't imagine being stuck there with nothing to do all day.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Also of note (about health).

A coroner’s report shows that Lori McClintock, the wife of the California Republican congressman Tom McClintock, died from dehydration due to gastroenteritis caused by “adverse effects of white mulberry leaf ingestion”, it was reported on Wednesday.

Kaiser Health News (KHN) said McClintock’s death, ruled an accident by the Sacramento county coroner, illuminates the risks surrounding the booming yet under-regulated, $54bn dietary supplement and herbal remedies business.

Of note in the article was this tid-bit at the end.

Daniel Fabricant, chief executive and president of the Natural Products Association, told KHN connecting McClintock’s death to white mulberry leaf was “completely speculative”.

Fabricant, who monitored dietary supplements for the Food and Drug Administration under Barack Obama, said the case should have been reported to the FDA by the coroner or the family. It is unclear if that happened.

“People unfortunately pass from dehydration every day, and there’s a lot of different reasons and a lot of different causes,” Fabricant told KHN.

Will "Dehydration" be the next cover-up death cause in the vaccine murder machine?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
I understand that the claim that he is back in the US would involve a prison break in Spain but what I was adding info to was the claim made by Christopher Grayson.

Grayson either didn't really know McAfee, I mean like a friend and not just an acquaintance, and just borrowed the known story of the guatemalan heart attack to bolster his claim or maybe he does know him and McAfee used poetic license to spice up the story because just having a heart attack would not have freed him from prison in guatemala.

It is a small flaw in the claim but it shows he is either lying or was lied to.

edit on 25-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Andy please don't give them ideas to set up that mess here. Even if there was a complete overhaul could they keep corruption from seeping back in?
Logically it would make more sense for the nation's capital to be in the center of the country so that they have a better feel for the needs of people in different states and would not be so far removed. For example the EPA is based in Washington DC but manages the bulk of land in the west and Alaska. Couldn't be further removed from what they are supposed to oversee.

Maybe a better approach is decentralizing different departments within the government to states that are most impacted. Centralizing all that power in one spot again will lead to the same result> concentrated power and corruption. It could work and be more effective. Just think the energy department could be based in Texas, with a sub unit in Alaska using solar power for energy. The environmental crowd could have a big department in Alaska year round. Ha, they would love that warm cozy environment compared to frosty Washington DC.
Anyway just my thoughts but if we are going to reconstruct the government we might as well go for the gold and do it right. The old Washington DC like you say could be turned into a national museum and park. The woke will be so upset when the statues are re-erected.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Also of note (about health).

A coroner’s report shows that Lori McClintock, the wife of the California Republican congressman Tom McClintock, died from dehydration due to gastroenteritis caused by “adverse effects of white mulberry leaf ingestion”, it was reported on Wednesday.

Kaiser Health News (KHN) said McClintock’s death, ruled an accident by the Sacramento county coroner, illuminates the risks surrounding the booming yet under-regulated, $54bn dietary supplement and herbal remedies business.

Of note in the article was this tid-bit at the end.

Daniel Fabricant, chief executive and president of the Natural Products Association, told KHN connecting McClintock’s death to white mulberry leaf was “completely speculative”.

Fabricant, who monitored dietary supplements for the Food and Drug Administration under Barack Obama, said the case should have been reported to the FDA by the coroner or the family. It is unclear if that happened.

“People unfortunately pass from dehydration every day, and there’s a lot of different reasons and a lot of different causes,” Fabricant told KHN.

Will "Dehydration" be the next cover-up death cause in the vaccine murder machine?

You have to beware of herbal supplements. That industry is almost completely unregulated. They don't need to prove safety or effectiveness.

Basically, supplements sit in a regulatory blind spot where they aren't considered either food or medicine.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I wonder if you could look at this and give me your opinion.
I think this relates to Ku# 2807. clip

Who controls the distribution of funds?
Who accounts for the funds?
Who has access to the funds?
Who "really" has access to the funds?

I was checking GAVI's donator groups and connected to the site was a section on cash receipts broken down by month and year. I tried to download December 2019, Preplandemic, to see what was going on but this showed up> "file has been damaged or is not a supported file type. Maybe I am not doing the download correctly. It would be interesting to see how much and who has been involved. I guess an audit trail fits under just for me but not for thee.
GAVI is basically owned by Bill Gates so maybe he fits the who really has access to the funds. Since it is cash he could be deploying it under the radar for all kinds of "pet" projects.

This is the first time I have come across this for donors to an organization.
GAVI cash receipts

Good questions. Covert finance for their global gene therapy revolution. Swiss banking Templars?

Those GAVI cash receipts download links are Excel spreadsheets (.xls) files.

Filename: Cash-received-by-Gavi-2000-2019-as-of-31-December-2019.xls

Right click on link below and choose "Save as" to download a copy.

Gavi-2000-20 19-as-of-31-December-2019.xls

You'll need Micrsoft Office or an Excel viewer app.

Here is a screenshot of the file contents:

"COVERT WARS AND BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS - The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts" (2012) by Joseph P. Farrell.

JPF Books

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join