It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The link broke??

It sounds like the Vatican is trying to consolidate its assets for some reason. Could they be worried about some kind of global event that could cause a run on the banks?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I don't see what the big deal with GOES 17 is. Whatever they are using for google maps allows me to see my car parked in front of my house, so whatever is up there would certainly spot that islet. Also, they could always just edit it out.

Seems to me the drilling rights in that area would have more to do with it and might have made it worthwhile to have it actually disappear, if it actually existed.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

GOES 17 was used for Weather Observations. If it had captured an island that isn't supposed to exist, then that could create an issue. As the Nat-Geo story I linked to points out, it could create an international incident if this island was confirmed to be real when surveys say it isn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm going to drop this here for reasons that will become clear.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley on Friday fired back with a scathing statement after Internal Revenue Service filings of her nonprofit were leaked and reported on by the media -- arguing the move was a bid to intimidate conservative donors.

Politico on Friday published information about donors who had made anonymous contributions to Haley’s advocacy group, Stand for America Inc. The 2019 IRS filing had been obtained by a watchdog group called Documented, and shared with Politico.

also from the story:

She set up Stand for America shortly after her departure from the administration, and has been watched closely for any moves she might make toward running for the White House.

In 2021, she set up Stand for America PAC – a separate entity from the advocacy group – which describes itself as "laser-focused on the 2022 midterms and electing a conservative force to the House of Representatives and U.S. Senate to counter the liberal agendas of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi."

Haley has gone on to endorse a number of electoral candidates, while remaining outspoken on issues including the threats from China and Iran, as well as the need for reform at the United States.

Questions get raised about this "Leak". How did this group "Documented" get their hands on the IRS filings? Was this really done for public trust, or is this just further weaponization of governmental offices against anyone that is in opposition to the Trotskyist Agenda?

I left a link to "Documented, in the first article quote so that people might dig into it. It read like it was a -Q- type of group, but more open about what they are doing. I might be wrong, and if so I ask the community to correct me on that.

990's are a matter of public record so when Documented requested it perhaps someone forgot to redact the donor pages.

Donor #33 Judicial Crisis Network - $250,000

Donor #55 Ronald Lauder - $25K (billionaire-Estée Lauder family, philanthropist, art collector, and political activist. He is the President of the World Jewish Congress since 2007. Attended same school as Trump)

Stand for America Form 990 (PDF)

Wiki

Ballotpedia

The Judicial Crisis Network

@JCNSeverino

twitter.com...

Industrialist Barre Seid funded a new (dark) money group run by Trump judicial adviser Leonard Leo, who co-chairs the conservative legal group the Federalist Society. Leonard Leo is also a Council for National Policy member and allegedly a member of Opus Dei.

Marble Freedom Trust redirects to Leonard Leo who manages the $1.6 billion.

Rule of Law Trust (RLT) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit founded in 2018. It has no website and its only listed employee was Leonard Leo, the co-chairman of the Federalist Society.

Inside The Right’s Historic Billion-Dollar Dark Money Transfer

If someone ever tells you that America isn't run by secretive groups of very powerful people point them to the Council for National Policy. Deep layered spider web.

DOCUMENTED - Recordings and Materials From Council for National Policy Meetings.

Brendan Fischer is Documented's Deputy Executive Director. He is a lawyer with expertise in campaign finance and government transparency issues. Brendan has authored op-eds for publications such as the New York Times and Washington Post, and regularly appears as an expert on print, radio, and television outlets, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, MSNBC, CNN, and numerous other outlets.

Oh yea, all my favorite msm networks.🙄
@ItsDocumented | Documented on Substack

Investigative journalists digging into GOP & right-wing money flows. From their website, "Documented does not receive any funding from corporations, trade associations or governments." Ok. Billionaire donors?

The Documented Executive Director, Nick Surgey contributed to
Disinformation Techniques: A Glossary

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Fixed it.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Something's occurring... usual key data feeds have been very quiet for a few days:

X22Report cancelled usual 2 videos for tonight,
PG posted nothing interesting for 2 days and pushed back next video to Sunday night,
StormRider just recycling others' news,
Mr Pool changed twitter profile name to "Mr P███ ███L"... Blackout?
Mr Pool finance/XRP clues now down to 1 worders such as "BID" and most recently "FLIP" (as in Flip The Switch).

Glitches showing 450 Trillion in XRP Ledger!

Summat's going on!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Now that is fascinating. Good find.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

Obama's EO 13526 will keep Trump safe + Mar-a-Lago has a SCIF "physical security build-out upgrade".

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Like I said, there are things already in orbit that could/would capture the same thing. GOES 16 is up there taking images that include the area where that islet is supposed to be.

The oil drilling rights issue makes me think that it might of been in some company's interest to remove the islet from face of the earth, especially since islets can sometimes be nothing more than a rock sticking out of the sea.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Adding on to what Dask suggested...

In 1997 the Mexican and US governments negotiated a treaty to divide Hoyos de Dona, a stretch of international waters taking in the area where Bermeja was once believed to be located. Seized by a renewed interest in the long-lost island's existence, the Mexican government sent an expedition out to find it. After all, if Bermeja did exist, it would significantly extend Mexico's maritime limits – and, more importantly, its right to the oil deposits within these limits.

The search yielded nothing and the treaty was signed. But with the authorized period of delay on oil exploration and exploitation in Hoyos de Dona set to expire this year, Mexico is on the hunt once more. The implications for the country's economy are just too appealing to ignore.
Irasema Alcántara, from the Geography Institute at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), disagrees. 'We've encountered documents containing very precise descriptions of Bermeja's existence…On this basis we firmly believe that the island did exist, but in another location.'
Mexico's missing island (Feb 2010)
8 min clip:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MetalThunder

And his girlfriend too.

But how did Q know?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm going to drop this here for reasons that will become clear.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley on Friday fired back with a scathing statement after Internal Revenue Service filings of her nonprofit were leaked and reported on by the media -- arguing the move was a bid to intimidate conservative donors.

Politico on Friday published information about donors who had made anonymous contributions to Haley’s advocacy group, Stand for America Inc. The 2019 IRS filing had been obtained by a watchdog group called Documented, and shared with Politico.

also from the story:

She set up Stand for America shortly after her departure from the administration, and has been watched closely for any moves she might make toward running for the White House.

In 2021, she set up Stand for America PAC – a separate entity from the advocacy group – which describes itself as "laser-focused on the 2022 midterms and electing a conservative force to the House of Representatives and U.S. Senate to counter the liberal agendas of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi."

Haley has gone on to endorse a number of electoral candidates, while remaining outspoken on issues including the threats from China and Iran, as well as the need for reform at the United States.

Questions get raised about this "Leak". How did this group "Documented" get their hands on the IRS filings? Was this really done for public trust, or is this just further weaponization of governmental offices against anyone that is in opposition to the Trotskyist Agenda?

I left a link to "Documented, in the first article quote so that people might dig into it. It read like it was a -Q- type of group, but more open about what they are doing. I might be wrong, and if so I ask the community to correct me on that.

990's are a matter of public record so when Documented requested it perhaps someone forgot to redact the donor pages.

Donor #33 Judicial Crisis Network - $250,000

Donor #55 Ronald Lauder - $25K (billionaire-Estée Lauder family, philanthropist, art collector, and political activist. He is the President of the World Jewish Congress since 2007. Attended same school as Trump)

Stand for America Form 990 (PDF)

Wiki

Ballotpedia

The Judicial Crisis Network

@JCNSeverino

twitter.com...

Industrialist Barre Seid funded a new (dark) money group run by Trump judicial adviser Leonard Leo, who co-chairs the conservative legal group the Federalist Society. Leonard Leo is also a Council for National Policy member and allegedly a member of Opus Dei.

Marble Freedom Trust redirects to Leonard Leo who manages the $1.6 billion.

Rule of Law Trust (RLT) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit founded in 2018. It has no website and its only listed employee was Leonard Leo, the co-chairman of the Federalist Society.

Inside The Right’s Historic Billion-Dollar Dark Money Transfer

If someone ever tells you that America isn't run by secretive groups of very powerful people point them to the Council for National Policy. Deep layered spider web.

DOCUMENTED - Recordings and Materials From Council for National Policy Meetings.

Brendan Fischer is Documented's Deputy Executive Director. He is a lawyer with expertise in campaign finance and government transparency issues. Brendan has authored op-eds for publications such as the New York Times and Washington Post, and regularly appears as an expert on print, radio, and television outlets, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, MSNBC, CNN, and numerous other outlets.

Oh yea, all my favorite msm networks.🙄
@ItsDocumented | Documented on Substack

Investigative journalists digging into GOP & right-wing money flows. From their website, "Documented does not receive any funding from corporations, trade associations or governments." Ok. Billionaire donors?

The Documented Executive Director, Nick Surgey contributed to
Disinformation Techniques: A Glossary

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Stability "Control" allows braking on each individual wheel, giving another method to steer the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Graphene is the key to dominance. Graphene is sub atomic micro carpets of death. It's the tiny carpet of sinister agents they want in everything, anything. Graphene is an atomic-scale hexagonal lattice made of carbon atoms, it can and will set the scales for tons of Frankenstein Experiments to continue. Imagine if everything had a man made molecule in it? Sounds like an invasion to me. Poisoned DNA on purpose, but what for? We will not know till Graphene is in everything our low 5 senses can detect.

You make it sound so cool!

www.303products.com.au...
303products.com.au/product-range/automotive/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating
Works great for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I noticed several video's cancelled for today and a LOT of reruns being shown as well. Something definitely seems up!

PS How is your mom doing?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Ma doing OK until her twin's wife left him, couple of weeks ago... their lives and pains seem quantum entangled so she's desperately trying not to go down like he is!

I've been having to spend a lot of time safeguarding and monitoring uncle until social care pull their finger out - which is a lot of travel. Poor guy can't remember the most basic things like where his wallet is or how to turn the cooker off. Am having to cook him meals and take them over, whilst bullying my brothers (who live much closer to him) into sharing the load.

Thanks for asking RQ!
edit on 27-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, Rel. Best wishes for a positive outcome.

--Cav

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
THIS

THIS is another reason people need to learn how to grow food right now today.

My Cherokee family have stocked up on food from their garden so much the last three years they are giving it away to their non Indian family members. They are serious about telling us we need to have food stored up for the coming whatever it is.
They don't know what exactly it was to be, but they have seer's who have been prophesizing for centuries a day was coming when people would starve worldwide, and they thought the day to tell the world just as the Obama term was in the early stages. Since, they hate Trump I can guess they don't remotely think to connect Obama to the realization that "it" was here when Obama arrived on the scene.

a reply to: Ilikesecrets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nanotech everywhere...

INBRAIN Neuroelectronics Secures $17M for AI-Powered Graphene-Brain Interface

And in your food

MDPI source

Trans-Watermelon? I know nothing about the 'science' of it but sure does not sound natural nor safe for consumption.

Most extensive compilation of Nanotech sources I've come across to date...

Nanotechnol ogy: the Big Mammoth in the Room!

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join