It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I will give you that post made sense for sure.

BUT we see in the Bible how the plan is always hidden and misleading to the people until the time to be revealed over and over. To the point that the Israelites managed to forget who God was and how they were saved after Pharoah came for them at the Red Sea.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JOM, re growing food and coming starvation...

I'm seeing odd patterns in plant health in the UK, despite being in one of the best fruit and veg growing areas in the country.... my observations:

a) Garden centres are selling compost that appears much lower quality than last year and that doesn't hold water as well, it also has much more perlite/vermiculite (or something else?) in it,

b) We've had MUCH better sun than last year - when I had a bumper crop - but this year both plant chlorophil and produce levels are 50% down. I've been providing plenty of seaweed, tomorite and manure but it's having little effect? Typical summer temps here are 15 to 25 degrees but we've had 25 to 40 this year - so why aren't plants producing?

c) Plants that usually overgrow are even more reduced in size; mint, perpetual sweet peas, raspberries, rhubarb, courgettes,

I stumbled upon a possible reason and solution... WATER:

d) I think something in compost and fertilisers this year is DE-IONISING the water, much like something in the jab is clotting veins and reducing oxygen circulation?

e) If you think of the soil/compost/water as being the battery that gives growth energy to the plants, this can't happen effectively when the water is de-ionised,

f) A possible solution I saw on a youtube is to wind copper wire around bamboo stakes and into the soil - supposedly copper is good at gathering ions from the air and it feeds down back into the soil,

g) Trying to get some copper off my plumber son-in-law now, haha

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree with all you spoke of! Also, it will not surprise me if orders get passed down to the "Normies" who attend church telling them they (The Church) are broke and asking for larger financial gifts (tithes).

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I have one thing to say......F***ers!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes a reply to: MountainLaurel
My heart goes out to both of you dear people. It takes mucho strength to get through the pain of losing a child! Many good vibes coming your way! That strength I mentioned, speaks volumes of your character and I am proud to know you both!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

NASA is set to launch the Artemis 1 mission on its most powerful rocket yet

"Moon-day" - Artemis 1 spacecraft will whip around the moon over 42 days.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

August 29, 1997, Skynet becomes self-aware at 02:14 am Eastern Time. Coincidentally, Netflix is launched as an internet DVD rental service on this day...along with the beheading of St. John the Baptist.

Shays' Rebellion started on August 29, 1786 – an armed uprising in Western Massachusetts and Worcester in response to a debt crisis among the citizenry and in opposition to the state government's increased efforts to collect taxes both on individuals and their trades. American Revolutionary War veteran Capt. Daniel Shays led four thousand rebels (called Shaysites) in a protest against economic and civil rights injustices. Shays' was pardoned in 1788 and he returned to Massachusetts briefly then moved to Sparta, New York, where his legend made him a popular attraction for visitors.

Aug 29, 1949 – Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.

Have faith, LOL.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sent to the wrong person....sorry
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Sent to wrong person

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The Hebrew were a polytheistic group up until the Babylonian Exile, after which they emerged as a Monotheistic group. So, it wasn't so much as they forgot who god was, as much as it was that they just worshipped many gods at the time. It wasn't until Moses ventured up on to Mt. Sinai that a single god gave him rules to have his fellow Hebrews to follow that the importance of singular god worship became a thing, but while they were out wandering in the Dessert they still believed in many gods.

Even so, back to the -Q- Plan issue. -Q- is not a god, therefore providing information about the end game of the plan and why people should follow it is a must. A football coach doesn't just tell he team cryptic riddles before the game, and then afterwards tells the team "Good Job". NO, a coach will explain to his team the plan/play. The spectators of that football game stay off the field since they clearly know that being in the field will result in getting hurt and interfering with the game. This is understood since we can clearly see what is going on in the game, but in this -Q- game we are told that it's "mostly behind the scenes" so where does one stand to not get hit by a GHOST? In the end while we are clearly not members of the -Q- Team, or players in the game, we are told to stay out of harm's way so explaining to us where to stand so that we can avoid that harm is necessary.

As it is, we have cities that have burned, wars that have started, people being poisoned, and human rights getting violated. All this since -Q- started posting, but not one word about the plan or how it relates to anything. All we were told is to "Trust" so-and-so and not get involved. -Q- should provide a better picture for people to see or else more people will end up getting sickened, harmed, and worse dead due to their inability to inform anyone in the public of what this plan or endgame is. Stating vague points as "-Q- is going to awaken people" isn't an endgame, it isn't a plan, all it does is carve away at peoples hopes. In the end it should be stressed that people little to no hope left will act out in very unexpected ways that can, and has in the past, end civilization.
edit on 28-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: made a typo, fixed a typo

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This summer almost seems like a mirror, or opposite effect, of the Famine of 1315. Though in many places now massive amounts of rain are beginning to fall after the ground was mostly dried out during that heatwave over there.

Out of the solutions you provided, be careful of the copper wire since it can kill beneficial microbes in the soil. If you suspect that these microbes have already been harmed, you can try and get your hands on Gibberellic Acid to supplement those microbes. Gibberellic Acid is a plant hormone that is naturally produced by these microbes.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Events and narratives are still unfolding before our eyes.. World is changing at a massive pass.. Are peeps still on the Q train..

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I agree with Dask on a grassroots conservative movement, but I think there were more like 5 or six people, to begin with.
I have no idea about the password being left open or the hijacking that may have happened at that time so I’ll skip that part.
I think the 5 or 6 people maintained control and the best thing that I can see that has come from the Q experience is that people all over the world are now aware of the heinous actions of the elites. The President of Venezuela is advising their people to buy guns and ammo to protect themselves from the evil elites.
I think it is possible that the Qanons rigged the elections so Trump would lose. That would have given them time to spread all they have told us thus far and it quite possibly is the big red wave that Q is waiting on before he starts posting again and will hopefully show the world proof to back up the allegations. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway.
I wish we had a plan in case things don’t go the way we’d like and unfortunately if the is a blue wave….we are foooooked!

REL..Thanks for the copper wire info.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Copper wire and graphene work in similar ways.. look at making biochar as a soil additive (soluble and insoluble carbon... In principle it increases the flow of voltage through the ground and helps crops grow bigger. Natrual telluric currents do the same thing.

Food seeds have been messed about with this year with a lower germination rate.. Heirloom species where u collect your own seeds are always better if u can get them

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Thank you! I saved of your advice too. I appreciate all the help I can get!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Crazy Days
They aren't ? Are they ?

Bill Gates reveals his involvement in pushing through climate bill in interview with Bloomberg

This fits with the billionaire’s two general approaches to solving problems: sponsor the necessary innovations himself, and find more money from elsewhere that will multiply the effect of whatever funding he puts up. For example, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation seeded the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria with a little over $3 billion — a fraction of the $55 billion spent by the fund from government grants and other philanthropies.

On climate, the Gates playbook has been much the same. He made the case in 2015 that governments spent too little on research and development for energy technologies. In the shadow of that year’s Paris Agreement, Gates won a smaller pact among the US and 20 other countries to double funding for clean-energy research within five years.

edit on 8282022 by MetalThunder because: Brother

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I agree with Dask on a grassroots conservative movement, but I think there were more like 5 or six people, to begin with.

A while back two people, called microchip and tracy beanz, said they, along with a third person called pamphlet, are the ones that started posting as Q Clearance Patriot AKA Q.

They accused pamphlet of locking them out of the 4chan account and then taking the "movement" over to 8chan.

I have no idea about the password being left open or the hijacking that may have happened at that time so I’ll skip that part.

Also some time back, pamphlet, the supposed 3rd creator of the Q movement, probably had a lot of things open and ended up posting as Q (with Q's tripcode). What are the chances of that happening?

Drop where Q says it was a mistake and one a little later
saying it was on purpose

It is really surprising how much hope blinds and causes amnesia of these types of details.

edit on 28-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Slim chances I'd say! I wonder why pamphlet didnt just continue to post on 4chan?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You will take the vax, one way or the other...

Warning: Gates-Funded Factory Breeds 30 Million Mosquitoes a Week for Release in 11 Countries

Inside a two-story brick building in Medellín, Colombia, scientists work in muggy labs breeding 30 million genetically modified mosquitoes weekly in labs. They tend to the insects’ every need as they grow from larvae to pupae to adults, keeping the temperature just right and feeding them generous helpings of fishmeal, sugar, and, of course, blood. They are then released into the wild in 11 countries.
The mosquitoes are released in Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu – eleven countries total.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

We need Captain Kirk

All ETs interacting with the Earth are beings in higher planes and represented by the Q.

edit on 2022/8/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
CTH

Recall Mary McCord from Q drops 2381, 2072, 1316, and other familiar names.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join