It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's an interesting point. Thanks!

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else noticed, when the sky isn't covered with clouds, how clear the sky is? I stopped and looked up last night and was caught a little off guard. It was so clear I could see the band of the milky way, so I laid back on the ground and watched and saw a satellite zip across the sky. I'm not used to seeing that with the level of light pollution in my area.

I believe I know why. There is actually way less pollution than 20 years ago. It is all there in the data. EPA regs have driven factories to China and other places also. Places where their citizens get the polluted skies as we used to do here and in European nations. That type of pollution typically is absorbed in the close vicinity of he source. The Pollution of those giant stacks we have learned travels to distant lands and they lowered the heights on those that emit pollution to keep it closer. Plus, it forces the facility to get in compliance when the neighbors have to smell the mess.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
They looked like leggings to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I know we've discussed John McAfee in this thread a bit and that maybe he faked his death... but now we have an ex-girlfriend of his apparently claiming in some Netflix documentary that he actually did fake his death and he's living in Texas:

twitter.com...

Comments are mostly hopeful, and many saying that this would be the most McAfee thing he could do, etc.

Also, according to some guy named Christopher Grayson (who retweeted a selfie with McAfee) - he once faked a heart attack in Guatemala to get out of prison.

twitter.com...

This is a couple of people who knew him saying this, but it doesn't necessarily make it true. Very interesting though.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Weirdness Alert

Facebook may have been hacked. Celebrities are having random posts from the public on their Facebook page. Of course Facebook's statement is that it was some change they were making and this was just a glitch.
The only change that I could find was that they are bringing back chronological feeds vs using alogrithms. Why now?

They are trying to compete with TikTok, the platform that the Biden administration is planning to use for the midterm election. TikTok uses alogrithms. Something weird is going on. I'm not on Facebook but what are the implications of this?
Makes one wonder if this is about sowing confusion.

Another thought but it would be really interesting if some of these random posts would be communicating seriously negative info that the celebrities would prefer to remain in the dark. Pedo and other crimes that is. Dark to light.

Weird Facebook Glitch

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The aid package is being provided under the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative. Officials said it will include money for the small, hand-launched Puma drones, the longer-endurance Scan Eagle surveillance drones, which are launched by catapult, and, for the first time, the British Vampire drone system, which can be launched off ships. Several officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the aid before its public release.
AP news

Operation Cyclone

Royal Navy picks QinetiQ to support Vampire drone testing program

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
DURHAM

Make Or Break ..
Takes the Reins
What a Show

edit on 8242022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Random comment.

Don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but I found it surprising.

Since 2000, the U.S. dollar has been the currency of Ecuador.

I don't mean it is simply in common use. It is the OFFICIAL national currency.

That seems bizarre to me.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If there was any question> Never bite the hand that feeds you.
Just mind boggling. Just imagine how bought off the media is. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation donated $300 million to the media. I found a list posted at the link. This is evidence that The Gates agenda was supported by the media. They were so bought off that they were unable to provide unbiased information about the plandemic to the general public. People died
and were injured because of this.
Add this to being an extension of the Dem. party and we have another failed system.

Billy funds GAVI, the WHO, the NIH, and the media. What could go wrong? No one would bite the hand that was feeding them.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

My Ukraine friend will be thrilled. I caught up with her the other day and she was just fuming.
Her family is in the center of some serious conflict and what the people really need is humanitarian aid not more weapons.
They can't eat guns.
Reminds me of that song "Stuck in the Middle With You".

www.youtube.com...
________
As for growing people without heads for their organs just because they can do something doesn't mean that they should. Why not use 3-d tech to manufacture the organs?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

If McAfee really is living in Texas, then he must have set up an ironclad fake identity beforehand.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are also places named Texas in Australia and Chile.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

...and, for the first time, the British Vampire drone system, which can be launched off ships.

This is suspicious. Ukraine no longer has any navy worth speaking of. 100% chance those drones are intended to be diverted to the black market.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My guess is that anything that can be launched from a ship can also launch from land as long as it isn't water-borne.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Fauci news.
In 2020 Fauci was given an armed security detail to protect him from threats. Fast forward to December 2022 when he plans to retire, what are the plans for his and his families security? As ku pointed out at some point it will not be safe for them to walk the streets. I guess he can always go to China with his friends. I don't think the Vatican will be an option since the Pope has his own issues to deal with.
Fauci was surprised that the public was angry back then" I think that it's not related to science, it's almost related to authority and a mistrust in authority...".
I wonder if he has taken this into account when he made this decision or was it mostly about trying to avoid testifying before congress. As a private citizen he could always plead the 5th to avoid self incrimination.
Fun fact> The sale of his residence has been scrubbed.

Fauci and Family Security Detail
Can Congress Subpeona a Private Citizen
-------
Keeping track of resignations. The rats are jumping ship.
Along with Fauci's resignation we can add Jeffrey Zients who led the pandemic response for a year. Francis Collins also has left and the newly created department to speed up health research [ARPH-H] leadership position remains vacant.
No one in charge of any important positions. Nothing to see here.

Jeffrey Zients Resigns

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
DURHAM

Make Or Break ..
Takes the Reins
What a Show

Looks like Durham has decided if you want something done right, then you have to do it yourself. Others have been incapable of making that determination in recent history. Time to "poop or get off the pot". Someone was forced off I see.

If there was nothing there at all and the Democrats were running this special prosecutor just like the last one, we would not see the lack of solidarity. RINOs are real and they too stick with the D's just enough to make legislation that is against the base of the R party significantly. They are dug in like the Japanese soldiers in a cave on a Pacific island were 30 years after the war ended.

edit on 24-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Joining forces...
Warren Buffet donated another 11 million shares of Berkshire Hathaway stock to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in June of 2022.
This latest donation, along with two other entities, amounted to $4 billion.
Just imagine the war chest that Gates has amassed and through those shares his tentacles have infiltrated even more industries. Much too much power and control in the hands of one person.

Buffet is a shrewd investor and he would have done thorough research on what the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was invested and involved in. After all he used to be on the board and he is continuing to fund biggly. Upon his announcement of his resignation from the Foundation he said "My goals are 100% in sync with the Foundation." Really?

Eyes on. An earlier tweet from Gates he claimed that they were close friends.
Fun fact>I wasn't aware that Buffet had a farm that his son operates and he still claims to know nothing about farming. Doesn't sound like the Oracle of Omaha. He knows about holding assets and increased valuations and the $. This might explain Gates interest in farmland.

WarrenBuffet Farming
Warren Buffet Donates $4 Billion
Warren Buffet Announces Resignation From Gates Foundation

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

My Ukraine friend will be thrilled. I caught up with her the other day and she was just fuming.
Her family is in the center of some serious conflict and what the people really need is humanitarian aid not more weapons.
They can't eat guns.
Reminds me of that song "Stuck in the Middle With You".

www.youtube.com...
________
As for growing people without heads for their organs just because they can do something doesn't mean that they should. Why not use 3-d tech to manufacture the organs?

Imo, the Ukraine war is a setup, coordinated and orchestrated to suck as much wealth as possible from western nations into the most corrupt government on the planet to redistribute wealth from western nations, into the WEF and UN NGO'S funding the agenda. Canada alone has sent 3.1 billion dollars in 5 months to Ukraine. If people can't see through this by now, there's no hope. I do support the Ukrainian people, but they are being used by their own government that is a puppet regime for the WEF and the UN agenda.
It all could've been avoided if they just didn't cross the line, if they just lived up to the agreement they made in '92, that they wouldn't move 1 inch closer to Russia, that they've broken 14 times, Ukraine being the 15th. This has all been coordinated and orchestrated for a purpose; to suck as much wealth from western nations as possible. Plus all the ads and charities propping up to get the people to send all their hard earned money there as well, so that it can be siphoned off by the WEF and the UN NGO'S to support the agenda, thereby destroying western nations and western civilization. The UN estimates it would cost $5 trillion annually to fund the agenda. They were wrong. It's more like $8 trillion. How do you think they would meet those budget demands? Go where the wealth is and get as much as they can anyway they can get it. Through plandemics and wars.

edit on 24-8-2022 by Roxstar because: grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Just imagine when that massive debt comes due! Biden & gang appropriated $54 billion to the Ukraine. Who knows what other 'funding' has been sent over. The UK managed to finally pay-off WWII debt to the USA in 2020.

Anyone remember Bustamante?? Former CIA covert intelligence officer.
His assessment, Russia is winning the war in Ukraine. This guy delivers some cold hard truths, as you'll notice in Lex's emotional heartache. If you have the time this was an excellent interview!

CIA spy analyzes Vladimir Putin and the War in Ukraine | Andrew Bustamante and Lex Fridman (this a 40 min clip)

"...through Russian support, Russian generals, Russian troops on the ground fighting with the communists that's how revolutions are won, that's how independent countries are born. Ukraine doesn't get any of that. No one is stepping into that because we live in a world right now where there simply is no economic benefits to the parties in power to support Ukraine to that level and war is a game of economics, the economic benefit of Ukraine is crystal clear in favor of Russia, which is why Putin cannot lose, he will not let himself lose."

"I would say that your Republicans are probably more in support of what's happening in Ukraine right now because we're creating new weapon systems, our military is getting stronger, we're sending these and we get to test military systems in combat. In Ukraine that's priceless in the world of the military industrial complex being able to field test, combat test a weapon without having to sacrifice your own people is incredibly valuable. You get all the data, you get all the performance metrics but, you don't have to put yourself at risk that is one of the major benefits of what we're seeing from supporting Ukraine with weapons..."

Full episode (4 hrs) - www.youtube.com...

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join