It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
In this one the roof looks dark

In this one it looks gray

And in this one you can barely make out any blue on the side

The point? Pics have many variables.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Just because you or I think it doesn't matter is not part of the equation. The situation for the greater good of mankind will fall down to what the truth really is. Nothing else will matter when we get to that point. Feelz will be hurt, and that is part of the equation. The truth will be spoken, and the rest will fall to the side. After that hurdle is cleared where the major truths that have been lies are revealed, it will all make sense to those who just can't see it.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The situation for the greater good of mankind will fall down to what the truth really is.

No, it comes down to what can be done about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
That just proves how far you have lowered the bar to convince yourself something is happening.

Show me on the doll where Q hurt you...

edit on 23-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else noticed, when the sky isn't covered with clouds, how clear the sky is? I stopped and looked up last night and was caught a little off guard. It was so clear I could see the band of the milky way, so I laid back on the ground and watched and saw a satellite zip across the sky. I'm not used to seeing that with the level of light pollution in my area.

I believe I know why. There is actually way less pollution than 20 years ago. It is all there in the data. EPA regs have driven factories to China and other places also. Places where their citizens get the polluted skies as we used to do here and in European nations. That type of pollution typically is absorbed in the close vicinity of he source. The Pollution of those giant stacks we have learned travels to distant lands and they lowered the heights on those that emit pollution to keep it closer. Plus, it forces the facility to get in compliance when the neighbors have to smell the mess.

That may apply to big cities, but in smaller towns where I live in Canada, we don't generally have any kind of serious pollution. We get hammered by chemtrails almost every other day, that's the pollution we face.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can someone tell me when in the flying fudge did this become the Anne Heche thread?

Shut the front and back door already.......

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Yes. I noticed that a couple of weeks ago when I was in the city. What do you suppose the deal is?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Looks white to me. There is anoth pic out there that I found while at work, but my boss walked in and I had to quickly shut the window down, where the car claimed to be a dark greenish blue, not bright blue like we are seeing in the videos. I have not been able to find it since.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
This is sick! I hope this gets shown far and wide!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
She had a green convertible. Maybe that was what someone was remembering?

edit on 23-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I apologize if I seem a bit hateful, that is not my intent but since Heche could be a part of the the Q drops (think Alice.) which has not yet been determined, the discussions of her death could have something to do with this thread and it needs to be documented for future threads. It’s like someone else said last week….. since KU drops were often vague and had several meanings, nothing should be off limits…….I don’t have a problem scrolling by the things that are of no interest to me but neither I or others continually gripe about the content that others are interested in discussing here.

This is a statement, so don’t bother responding.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
But you were talking about clearest sky blue you saw is what I am replying to Rox. I thought the comment was how clear it was? It can't be severely polluted like we use to see at all if you can see satellites in daytime skies.

originally posted by: Roxstar

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else noticed, when the sky isn't covered with clouds, how clear the sky is? I stopped and looked up last night and was caught a little off guard. It was so clear I could see the band of the milky way, so I laid back on the ground and watched and saw a satellite zip across the sky. I'm not used to seeing that with the level of light pollution in my area.

I believe I know why. There is actually way less pollution than 20 years ago. It is all there in the data. EPA regs have driven factories to China and other places also. Places where their citizens get the polluted skies as we used to do here and in European nations. That type of pollution typically is absorbed in the close vicinity of he source. The Pollution of those giant stacks we have learned travels to distant lands and they lowered the heights on those that emit pollution to keep it closer. Plus, it forces the facility to get in compliance when the neighbors have to smell the mess.

That may apply to big cities, but in smaller towns where I live in Canada, we don't generally have any kind of serious pollution. We get hammered by chemtrails almost every other day, that's the pollution we face.

edit on 23-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yes, that is it. Do you have any idea when that pic may have been taken? And is that her?

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dancing with the stars rehearsal back in Sept. 2020.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That brings me to another thought, In the summer, women wear polyester and nylon leggings which arrears what Heche is wearing in the one video that shows her legs, I have had experience with those type of leggings burring quickly when exposed to fire. I see no evidence of that in the video that I'm speaking of. Her clothes, while dirty, seem to be intact with no holes that I can see. I may do an experiment this week and film it.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Her shirt looks like cotton and in the garage scene she is wearing jeans.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
That brings me to another thought, In the summer, women wear polyester and nylon leggings which arrears what Heche is wearing in the one video that shows her legs, I have had experience with those type of leggings burring quickly when exposed to fire. I see no evidence of that in the video that I'm speaking of. Her clothes, while dirty, seem to be intact with no holes that I can see. I may do an experiment this week and film it.

Polymers burn, melt and stick to the body. Really nasty burns.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: RookQueen

Polymers burn, melt and stick to the body. Really nasty burns.

That one clip where she comes up on the gurney, it looks like she has a wife beater T-shirt. The hair doesn't look the least bit affected by fire. Those facts still don't mean she wasn't in a fire for a long time but it is leaning that way. The car looks burned pretty badly for her to still have lots of hair when the roof and front are burned to a crisp is surprising at minimum.

I had a friend who suffered a fire in the car she was trapped in the back seat. She lost most of her skin and years of her life healing. She had no eyelids and looked like an alien or an Ant person even. She is still alive after years of surgery and having been almost hopelessly addicted to opium based drugs, any of them, before she came out of it. Skin grafts and muscle grafts to her literally burned to the bone hands, and she can live a life without as much pain now. Her husband has been a real trooper too.

I am just not seeing a lot of burn evidence at the scene. Other than the car, she looks basically unburned. I do realize that her legs might have been burned. I can't tell.

edit on 24-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Uhhmmm well
That is really going to mess up the traditional mother's day

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Human Embryos WITHOUT HEADS to be Grown in Mechanical Wombs

Source: Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas (2011) By Scott de Hart, Joseph P. Farrell; pgs 38-39.

Image upload issues? See www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join