It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Facebook has announced midterm election strategy, along with Goog and Twitter.
The plan has been updated. So what changed?
1.The Latino vote must be a worry, even after all of the illegals crossing the boarder and shipped around the country. Facebook is going to deploy the fake Fact-checker strategy again but they are increasing the Spanish language Fact-checkers from 3 to 5!
2. "But unlike in 2020, Clegg said the company won't allow any edits to adds or how they are targeted in the final week." < This should be interesting.
3. What was so different between Nov. 5, 2020 and March 4, 2021 vs November 5, 2022? For this election Facebook plans to lift the restrictions a day after the election. Just very suspicious because one could conclude that this has something to do with a plan and a certain insurrection of Jan. 6th.
Facebook Really Has a Strategy

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
That figures!......Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am calling balls and strikes like the umpire, and that means as I see it.

With your R and D argument, it would seem you are cheerleading for your team more than being an unbiased umpire.

You wish to display on threads things that spell out to me that you see it from a rose colored glasses Marxist point of view.

You would be wrong.

You can make up stuff all you want.

Are you saying I made up the bit about the republican majorities in congress in the last 25 or so years?

I know nothing will matter one bit after all this unless it is true.

That supports the claim I made earlier about you needing this Q thing to be true.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
More election interference on the horizon.
We had the heads up about TikTok but WeChat should be included. President Trump signed an EO 13873 banning them due to national security issues. Of course a judge blocked this.
Biden declared a public emergency June 9, 2021 revoking the orders banning WeChat and TikTok. Makes one wonder which country was facing a public emergency. Oddly EO 13873 has not been rescinded or changed.

Which group of U.S. citizens are being targeted? Chinese Americans are currently around 5.4 million people and are the fastest growing ethnic group. I was surprised about that. Even faster than the Hispanic ethnic group. They are the targeted group. Combine this with Chinese language newspapers and there is the plan.

I didn't realize that the amount of mined data with TikTok is the same as Goog and Facebook. How can anyone possibly believe this> TikTok lawyers make the ludicrous claim that if Beijing askes for the data they won't give it to them.

Biden Rescinds Ban on WeChat and TikTok
Stats
Scrutiny

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It should seem I am neutral with the facts calling out all the marxists from BOTH parties. But you keep on seeing only what those glasses will allow you to see. You will need to take them off and readjust your vision.

originally posted by: daskakik

I am calling balls and strikes like the umpire, and that means as I see it.

With your R and D argument, it would seem you are cheerleading for your team more than being an unbiased umpire.

You wish to display on threads things that spell out to me that you see it from a rose colored glasses Marxist point of view.

You would be wrong.

You can make up stuff all you want.

Are you saying I made up the bit about the republican majorities in congress in the last 25 or so years?

I know nothing will matter one bit after all this unless it is true.

That supports the claim I made earlier about you needing this Q thing to be true.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Election interference ramping up.
Entering the room Obama and Holder.

August 30th Obama is hosting a fundraiser at Martha Vineyards to raise money to finance election monitors and polling workers in every state.
I can't believe Holder said the quiet part out loud. " Teams of Republicans working to prevent voter fraud would muck the process up.
Eric Holder continued to step in it "The Republican efforts to secure elections would try to guarantee themselves a positive result in future elections."

Obam Fundraiser

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Michelle Obama up next...
The plan needs $$$.
Michelle has a new book being released "The Light We Carry, Overcoming in Uncertain Times on November 15, 2022. I wonder what the advance was?
Wow that was fast> the link was 404'd.

Michelle Obama new book
Amazon book link

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It should seem I am neutral with the facts calling out all the marxists from BOTH parties.

Then you would agree, despite it being the opposite of the assertion in your previous post, that a D being changed for an R isn't really indicative of anything.

But you keep on seeing only what those glasses will allow you to see. You will need to take them off and readjust your vision.

Those glasses you keep mentioning are a figment of your imagination.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pfizer crimes against children.
twitter.com...

Albert Bourla and the board need to be held accountable along with Ugur Sahin from BioNTech. But there were also scientists involved in the development of the vaccine. They knew what was in it and that it was highly unstable but went ahead with the plan.
Right at the beginning I was told about two research scientists who did not want to get the jab because of their uncertainty. According to them Pfizer offered the scientists very, very substantial quarterly bonuses. In the end they took the jab.
Who knows if it was the real deal but with huge quarterly bonuses > The sounds of silence.

www.google.com... rome&ie=UTF-8

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed, when the sky isn't covered with clouds, how clear the sky is? I stopped and looked up last night and was caught a little off guard. It was so clear I could see the band of the milky way, so I laid back on the ground and watched and saw a satellite zip across the sky. I'm not used to seeing that with the level of light pollution in my area.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So I found a peculiarity having to do with Ann Heche's mini cooper.
My upload button is broken (on my end?) so the pics I have I am unable to post here.

The burned car though scorched showed it had a white roof. The two doorbell cameras also showed a white roof of the speeding two tone mini cooper. But where she was sitting in the driver's seat, or where it was parked outside the wig shop, the pic frames cut off the roof. However, one view showing the mini cooper driven down the alley supposedly leaving the wig shop had a blue roof.

Also, the person on the gurney that sat up had a full head of hair/wig.

I'll try the upload button again.

Nope, upload button don't work for me.

edit on (8/23/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Human Embryos WITHOUT HEADS to be Grown in Mechanical Wombs

Source: Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas (2011) By Scott de Hart, Joseph P. Farrell; pgs 38-39.

Image upload issues? See www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I think you might be mistaking sun glare for a white top.

Try this link
img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik no thanks, I'm not mistaking.

video

I'm not going to retype everything. Auto refresh (open browser that was minimised to retrieve link).wiped it.
I can't upload my interpretation of the evidence I reviewed. There's no point in debating back and forth if I can't even share my findings.

OK, thanks for that link!

I'll just take the time to work on putting my interpretation in a new post.....and let this post exempt my torment.
👍

Scorched roof was white

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Actually in the bit of vid with the RV on the right you can see the dark parked car to the left with that same glare that makes the roof look white.

Here is an uncropped image of the garage scene showing the dark top with glare.

ETA: Here it looks like the paint was burnt off

edit on 23-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It should seem I am neutral with the facts calling out all the marxists from BOTH parties.

Then you would agree, despite it being the opposite of the assertion in your previous post, that a D being changed for an R isn't really indicative of anything.

But you keep on seeing only what those glasses will allow you to see. You will need to take them off and readjust your vision.

Those glasses you keep mentioning are a figment of your imagination.

Of course they are. Just don't keep telling yourself things that aren't true. Perhaps that one isn't true in the end. It seems as if it is true. Nothing matters but the truth, the whole truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I used a player set at 25% playback speed to grab these pics. I prematurely deleted the majority of them saving these as most vivid, exhibiting the most clarity available to me.

What is missing is any evidence pointing to the color of Anne's mini top at the jaguar crash scene, and other subtle peculiarities.

I'd expect 30 minutes that melts the paint off the roof would burn a wig.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else noticed, when the sky isn't covered with clouds, how clear the sky is? I stopped and looked up last night and was caught a little off guard. It was so clear I could see the band of the milky way, so I laid back on the ground and watched and saw a satellite zip across the sky. I'm not used to seeing that with the level of light pollution in my area.

I believe I know why. There is actually way less pollution than 20 years ago. It is all there in the data. EPA regs have driven factories to China and other places also. Places where their citizens get the polluted skies as we used to do here and in European nations. That type of pollution typically is absorbed in the close vicinity of he source. The Pollution of those giant stacks we have learned travels to distant lands and they lowered the heights on those that emit pollution to keep it closer. Plus, it forces the facility to get in compliance when the neighbors have to smell the mess.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Hate to break it to you but sometimes even the truth doesn't matter.

Say politician X has been taking bribes. You find out but you have no way of holding him accountable. What difference does you knowing the truth make? It makes no difference, it doesn't matter.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join