It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Can’t speak to the scoop, but the images are mostly from photostock websites or other news agencies.

Look at the bottom of the images for attributions. One photo is daily wire all the rest are AP, Getty images, nbc, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
HEADS UP - re Il Donaldo Trumpo @PapiTrumpo account:

SUMMARY
The Cumulative end of day tweets count on @PapiTrumpo account are being used to provide another layer of information - like Dan Scavino or Mr Pool's "Following" counts point to posts.

REASONING
a) When the account was suspended it had 6105 tweets on it; last being Apr 17 2022 13:54:03,

b) When un-suspended all but 1 of those tweets had been deleted,

c) That remaining tweet was NOT the last before suspension.
It was this one, March 10th (03/10) 21:24:05, 690 tweets earlier than the last.
Why make more work for yourself deleting the other 6104 tweets when it would be easier if they were all one contiguous range?

d) #690 has 2 pictures, both containing dates of Jan 30th

= 01/30 = MIRROR of the retained tweet from 03/10

e) Post #690 also includes NARRATIVE SHIFT and What a coincidence. Do you believe? Have faith. THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.,

f) Points (a) to (e) show that the retention of that 1 tweet from 03/10 was planned before post #690 was posted - on Feb 7 2018!!!

g) To me, this only makes sense if it signposts that more information is to be garnered from the now unsuspended account.

BUILD
I analysed the cumulative daily total of the tweets on the account since it reopened and they seem to be linked when read in sequence.
Here's the sequence, which link to the associated posts:

07/06/2022 4
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
08/06/2022 30
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points. These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.
09/06/2022 64
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic.We are prepared and assets are in place.
10/06/2022 82
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
11/06/2022 99
US assets. Location. Who was arrested in SA? Define. Background? HUMA. Foundations? Institutes? Soros. Who was killed in SA? Who fired? Who really fired? Why would we fire? Follow the money. Who pulls the strings? Strings detached. Open season on puppets. Who are the puppets? Where are the puppets? Global. MSM. Mockingbird. Secret agents. A. Cooper family background? Why is this relevant?
12/06/2022 111
Important Context: What have you learned about HUMA? What organization is HUMA? Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA? Why is this relevant? What year(s) did this occur? Who funded on behalf this President? Why is this relevant? What year(s) did this occur? What just happened in SA? Who was arrested? Funds frozen. Why would this former President be funded pre-political days? Repeat. Important. Why would this former President be funded pre-political days? Why is the relevance? Was the MB affiliated to any of these organizations/people? Fast forward. Why are the events in SA so important? Why was JK in SA recently? Why was POTUS' last Tweet re: SA prior to the happening? Why was POTUS' Twitter taken down days before under cover of a rogue employee? Refocus again. Who was arrested in SA? Any ownership stakes in US co's? Why is this relevant? Twitter. Las Vegas. Recent events. Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days? What year(s) did this occur? What faith does HUMA represent? What faith does the MB represent? What faith does Huma represent? Who are the bad actors? Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians? Fantasy land. Fantasy land. Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief? Is this possible? Is the US political / election system corrupt? Who owns poll machines? Soros? Why is this relevant? They never thought she would lose. They never thought she would lose. Fantasy land. Fantasy land. The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital. POTUS is our savior. Pray. Operators are active. We are at war. Goodnight BO. Snow White. Godfather III.
13/06/2022 134
Why were the events in SA extraordinary? Who was arrested? What will bank records provide? List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts. EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control Why is this relevant? House of Saud. House of Saud US Control
Follow the money. What power shift recently occurred? Was a new King appointed? Coincidence? Dark to LIGHT. Why is this relevant? One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history). Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
14/06/2022 162
QMAP 1/2 confirmed. This is the key.
15/06/2022 187
Confirmation of "we are now finally ready to clean house and become America again"
16/06/2022 207
$4.9 billion in government subsidies. Why?
17/06/2022 222
IN-Q-Tel, Google Earth, Talent/Keyhole
18/06/2022 238
Sidley Austin. Happy hunting.
19/06/2022 244
Less than 10 can confirm me. DOITQ - coincidence Twitter retweet - coincidence Twitter keywords - coincidence Pics - coincidence
Meant only for you. God bless.
20/06/2022 260
Who knows where the bodies are buried? FLYNN is safe. We protect our Patriots.
21/06/2022 274
Godfather III Be prepared for what you find.
22/06/2022 291
HRC black ring pictures + Bill Clinton with baby Chelsea picture
23/06/2022 321
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
24/06/2022 346
Godspeed, Patriots. POTUS: WRWY
25/06/2022 365
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
26/06/2022 374
19 OPs [now]. Operators active. Operators in harms way. POTUS awake.
No sleep during OP. Pray.
27/06/2022 393
Board owner, mods, and other patriots:
Sincere thanks for all that you do.
You are true heroes.
Long overdue - my apologies.
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple platforms recognizing your contributions.
We thank you for your service.
Godspeed,

edit on 28-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

g) To me, this only makes sense if it signposts that more information is to be garnered from the now unsuspended account.

Of this I have no doubt. The Papi account is Donald Trump. Not one of his assistants, not Dan Scavino, but Trump himself. I know this to be true.

They clearly knew that the Twitter suspension, and everything else, was coming.

It's a shame that the tweets were deleted. My invitation to party with him at Mar-A-Lago was in those tweets. 😂

He's been using that Papi account to communicate with people. People like us on the corners of the net talking Q. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.
edit on 28-6-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MetalThunder

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday expressed a desire to revisit a landmark 1964 ruling that makes it relatively difficult to bring successful lawsuits against media outlets for defamation.

Yeah because that won't backfire , get scope creep, or be used against us?

How many cases for defamation could the soros, Clintons get on ATS and its members do you reckon? Looks like an excellent way to silence those that don't agree with the MSM narrative.

Careful for what you wish, you just might get it.

Do Q'str bros even conspiracy ?

Conspiracy 101: never listen or expect the goals of the legislation,laws, and bills to be what THEY are telling you its about.

Interesting take on presumably NYT vs Sullivan ie., 'hyperbolic rhetoric'.

# 1590

edit on 28-6-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
How can anyone argue against her ?

edit on 6282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I 2nd that thought!

a reply to: interupt42

Believe IT or not I operate off my intuition, reflecting on Q is quite interesting if you GO BACK and see. Sure IT gets my attention, but I'm not here because of Q
Here because I CARE

Only stand by my posts , not others though their reflection may mirror mine
Let's let History settle that

MY intuition says your Wrong

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
How do you know it is misguided? Especially, due to whom the fight is against, the principalities of this Earth that we know are there running things now. I think the point was made right out of the gate about the idea of using a Sun Tzu approach of subterfuge mixed in with clues so as to confuse the actual targets in a giant "sting operation" that is designed to remove pure evil that has clearly reared it's evil hydra head. If you are not somewhat confused or doubful about specifics then you are one of the real Q. This was stated to be 100% on purpose so as to maintain a tactical advantage while doing as in WW2 and having coded messages given out in the open airwaves while in plain sight of the controllers of that day.

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

but I'm not here because of Q
Here because I CARE

:

Thats the kicker. I believe you and I think its great that so many people are involved here because they DO CARE and want to make a difference and want to get rid of the corruption.

However, Q is leading them on journey to nowhere and likely on purpose with false hopes and chasing their tails on meaningless tasks versus actually making a difference.

I believe the intentions of the Q community is good and could be a great asset in taking control back of our gov't , but its horrendously misguided and focused on all the wrong things.

edit on 28-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
You keep wanting it to be so absolute.

No, I'm saying the opposite. Sometimes symbols have a secret meaning and sometimes they don't.

Other people are the ones talking absolutes so that every instance of a symbol has to have a secret meaning.

I think you have misread what they are saying. They are saying this is 100% how the pedo's work not 100%of the time a pedo is the one using the symbol. We can discern, but we cannot just "willy-nilly" ignore facts that those symbols are what pedo's use, period. Does each instance prove it? Of course not, but each instance it was proven in the past is not to be whitewashed "insignificant" as you would have us do. You are covering for evil Dask, stop it.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I love music but I don't have to listen to you to be happy, sorry. Any of my bands I listened to as a kid who are like minded with her are off my list like the Dixie Chicks who dumped Dixie over being dumb asses during a war. Just play music, dribble basketball, win a golf tourney orpoker championship, and keep your politics out of it. If it is so bad move to China people and get it on with it. They are all that you profess to want, liberals.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

edit on 28-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Google magic: shopping center immediately after the attack has been closed for 4 months

Look Now

The Russian Federation confirms the attack on the city. But he claims that his planes hit "hangars with weapons and ammunition from the United States and European countries
edit on 28-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Michael Stenger, Senate Sgt at Arms on January 6th (and resigned January 7th) was shot and killed today in the street after exiting a friends car and walking to his apartment.
Hmm

I am adding this one to Pelosi's list, instead of Hillary. We can assume the DNC as well since they are all in for victory at all costs. They have shown how they do with power. Power corrupts, they are corrupted. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. We see how they lie, cheat and steal. We better move them out in this election or suffer the consequence of their gaining a bigger foothold in illegal ways and then being in charge of which criminals walk free.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Lithuania under electronic attack from killnet

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
boom
Have screen shots jic

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
boom

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

President Putin's return to the Kremlin offices at two in the morning local time could find the reason for the precipitating situation of the crisis with Lithuania. The European council seemed to have remedied the issue thanks to a clear relaxation of the illegitimate and unprecedented blockade, sanctions cannot be applied by violating an agreement for the passage of goods and people between the exclave and the motherland, agreements of the 90s and of the 2004. Of course, Washington's meddling is behind it.

t.me...
edit on 28-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm responsible for my posts .. Gotta Keep em seperated Otherwise your replying to me with your issues is like peaing in the wind

Makes no sense? who said you weren't responsible for your posts ?

So silly

Nope what is silly is you making the following statement like you have some insider knowledge from a public forum.

Your No Where is Now Here
3 in this Tango

Just for clarification what do you consider to be a worthy NOW event and what does that Now mean? Today, tomorrow, next week, this month or you going to be claiming the NOW for the next 4 years?
edit on 09630America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2022 08:09:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
It seems that the Cabal decided that Stenger might be a witness that they don't like.

Anyone care to bet on how long that guy who murdered Alshi Babbitt has left?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Since I know those people are watching this thread, I heard that Adam Schiff has the goods on what happened as well. Infact, I heard he might even "Expose" what he knows.

Oh and to -Q-... I mean daskakik, that was a joke I posted. Stick to your plan.

Well that settles it, it Adam Schiff has the goods, then we're doomed

Schiff hasn't been right about one single thing yet. At this point, I wouldn't believe him if he told me his name was Adam.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join