It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: nerbot
The trick is to not die stupid too soon and to make the journey worth travelling in the first place to make some damn fine memories along the way and a bunch of like minded people to remember you instead of forget you.

But people die at all ages, jab or no jab.

Who can say they didn't get exactly what they needed even if their journey was short?

I honestly don't think who does and doesn't remember you has anything to do with it, other than human vanity.

Do you realise I never mentioned a long or a short journey.

Just one that doesn't end TOO soon and one that has value...eg: not cut short.

Leaving nothing positive behind for the memories of others is quite sad, and I don't think vanity has anything to do with it. It's about plain and simple Spiritual Evolution passed down and passed on for others to gain positive energy from and perhaps a little enlightenment to boot.

These Q threads on ATS are a testiment to that. Folks that would otherwise be lost out there in a wilderness of internet garble have a home to share more than just the everyday fuzz of life and for some, to share a sense of purpose. There's Hopium Here, a rare commodity these days.

We may not hear from Bill (Skeptic Overlord) and Mark (Springer) again, just as we never heard from Simon Gray our founder all those years ago, but they gave and give us all good memories in our travels here and they must be appreciated for what they did. There was passion, not just profit.

I created this pic ages ago as a kinda thanks to them and all the staff of ATS at the time, also as a tribute to William One Sac. He was part of our Genesis may he rest in peace.

Bigger

edit on 27/6/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
It seems that the Cabal decided that Stenger might be a witness that they don't like.

Loose ends....as John Wick would say....LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Michael Stenger, Senate Sgt at Arms on January 6th (and resigned January 7th) was shot and killed today in the street after exiting a friends car and walking to his apartment.
Hmm

6/27/2022

HUGE "Jan 6th" Development...

SETH RICH'd?

ALERT: "Michael Stenger, the Senate Sergeant at Arms who was in charge of Senate security the day of the Capitol riot, has died."

All the more urgent the Pelosi Congress stop HIDING any of his, and other key security emails from 1/6/2021!
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Do you realise I never mentioned a long or a short journey.

Just one that doesn't end TOO soon and one that has value...eg: not cut short.

Maybe none is cut short, everyone gets the exact amount of time they need regardless of how they exit.

Leaving nothing positive behind for the memories of others is quite sad, and I don't think vanity has anything to do with it. It's about plain and simple Spiritual Evolution passed down and passed on for others to gain positive energy from and perhaps a little enlightenment to boot.

I don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things. People who neither of us have ever heard of and whose friends and family may have died off still had their journey and got what they could from it. They didn't need to leave anyone anything in order to do that.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
GW just started a video series on KS.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That settles it.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A tractor-trailer found near Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio contained the bodies of 46 dead people, along with 16 others who have been taken to hospitals, local officials in San Antonio said on Monday evening.

The horrifying discovery was made near the intersection of Cassin Drive and Quintana Road in Southwest San Antonio, according to a local official who spoke to The Texas Tribune on condition of anonymity.

The official said that federal, state and local authorities believed that the people were migrants.
Texas Tribune

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I know Fuffaford well.

is on the black list of ...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 27-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm getting the feeling that there may be graphene oxide in what looks like the vermiculite - Is this a backup plan to the vaccines? To get us eating vegetables with the graphene oxide in?

Involuntary graphene intake with food and medicine

Graphene as graphene oxide (GO) is produced on charring the surface of meat on a barbecue forming nitrogen doped GO originating from the pyrolysis of protein in air. The unintentional intake of such nano carbon stained cooked meat is a traditional delicacy. The presence of graphene and nano carbon particles in plant charcoal, used in the branded formulation of gripe water applied for stomach ailments in infants as a medicine, strongly refutes the toxicity of such nano carbons in humans.

Those dirty lizard people probably programmed us to love the toasty bits of meat!!!

That’s ingestion. Now do IM injection.
Or how about the FDA?

“Many experiments have shown that graphene (oxide) nanomaterials have toxic side effects in many biological applications, but more in-depth study of toxicity mechanisms is needed. According to the USA FDA, graphene, graphene oxide, and reduced graphene oxide elicit toxic effects both in vitro and in vivo. Graphene-family nanomaterials (GFN) are not approved by the USA FDA for human consumption.”
edit on 27-6-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No, because the post I was replying to was talking about ingestion.

Is this a backup plan to the vaccines? To get us eating vegetables with the graphene oxide in?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No, because the post I was replying to was talking about ingestion.

Is this a backup plan to the vaccines? To get us eating vegetables with the graphene oxide in?

Re-read the last line of my quote

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Sounds like covid. He should have gotten his shots done before this.

In the meantime, Pelosi is trying to figure out how Hillary does these hits so cleanly.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
So? They don't have to be approved by the FDA for you to be ingesting them in the form of charred meat.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE!

www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/-Joe-Biden-voicemail-Hunter-proves-president-DID-speak-Chinese-business-dealings.html

Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail
'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail
The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The J6 committee has called an unscheduled meeting for tomorrow. I'm guessing they're going to try and pin this guy's death on "Qanon". False flag is what it was. Plus they got to take the guy who was calling the shots off the board. They're killing two birds with one stone. Now this dude can't testify at military tribunals.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I bet the guy who was the Sergeant at Arms of the House is on pins and needles tonight. They both turned down the request for National Guard assistance at somebody's direction.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Since I know those people are watching this thread, I heard that Adam Schiff has the goods on what happened as well. Infact, I heard he might even "Expose" what he knows.

Oh and to -Q-... I mean daskakik, that was a joke I posted. Stick to your plan.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ever wonder how the British DailyMail gets the scoop (often with pics) on these stories? So weird.

Lyndon B Johnson (LBJ) died of a massive heart attack in his home (he was only age 64, though he drank & smoked heavily) on the same day as the Roe Vs Wade decision. January 22, 1973.

Linda Coffee

Also, on same date:

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join