It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So Mike Cum David Rothschild testifies as a government expert witness on disinformation. Mikey "works" for the Daily Dot, debunking "pizza" theories and "Qanon" day in - day out, night in - night out, hour after hour, week after week, month after month, year after year.

Mikey's team debunked "pizza" theories, but, oddly published a story kind or sort of contradicting... Tech reporter charged with soliciting child sex online [I find his look amusing, as it fits the online troll profile several have defined]

So what does a Rothschild have to say... in his own words of course... Congress explores who should determine, deal with disinformation: the people or the government & big tech

In his opening statement, journalist and author of “The World’s Worst Conspiracy Theories” Mike Rothschild said that disinformation wasn’t just a viral tweet, but that it was a “grave danger to our democratic process.”

“If government, private industry, and the American electorate don’t agree to address the danger it [disinformation] represents, it could send America down a dark path that will be very difficult to come back from,” Rothschild testified.

While not in favor of a federal disinformation governance board, the author recommended that “there should be synergy between social media companies and between the government,” adding, “I don’t think one should rule over the other, but I think they should work in tandem.”

So a Rothschild regurgitates quite literally Sorosian/Davosian/Bilderbergian post MAGA talking points word for word, this after being the self proclaimed foremost experts on a world where "everything conspiracy is never ever real." Oh, and even if it is "so what" "who cares" "doesn't matter" "it proves nothing" "the world never changes and you die" "stop."

I digress on the talking points. Folks like Mikey are what I'd call counterpunchers. They haven't got a single original thought in their head, they can only counterpunch off of others. For them this is both safe, as they can parse, distort, twist and reframe, by taking what others say and counterpunching: it's a sign of mental limitations akin to a Commadore64 computing power.

Back on.

So we can draw two conclusions that make sense. One, Mike is simply a Rothschild, but claims he isn't, and indeed, exposing the various layers of the real world does in fact threaten their entire existence. I accept that, frankly, it is totally honest, and he and his army of online forum troll brethren are just trying to protect their dying world by spending: every hour, of every day, of every year, sH$%posting to people online about being in cult blah blah blah - using talking points not their own. What amuses me is how the hide from this, so fearful, so insecure that they pretend they are of the highest intellection order, when in fact they are the kid that holds the entire class back.

I see that as honorable actually, as they have sacrificed any potential life they could have had for their overlords greater good. They preferred to be minions chained to a monitor spewing hate 24/7/365, to avoid the inevitable crash of their entire existence: front line sacrifice type stuff.

Or.

Mike is part of a class of total abject imbeciles, who can spend every hour of every day of every year reading, researching and sh#$posting,,, and learning not a single solitary thing in doing so. This is unimaginable to me, the idea of spending all of what little life one has to live "debunking" only to not learn a single solitary thing is mind-boggling, hell even m.A.L.I.C.E. learns sometimes. Imagine spending 80 years on earth and learning nothing at all but spending most of it spewing hate at others???????

The current divide is truly mystifying to me. I really cannot understand how much longer it can be sustained, those out front, and in the shadows, have shown loyalty to one or both of the above scenarios and are quite simply toxic poison at this point to both themselves and humanity. Something has to give.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
David Schwartz, thought to be one of the Mr Pool team, tweeted these COMMS, 28/06/2022 05:07:16:

This is both a savage burn and entirely correct. We describe something as wet when liquid adheres to its surface in a particular way that is nothing like the way water molecules adhere to each other. Only a solid can be wet. t.co...

1) I think he is alluding to "old fork" money flooding out of crap cryptocurrencies and the Stock Markets, into "Sold backed" ISO20022 coins like XRP, XLM, ALGO, XDC.

2) This is referred to as giving LIQUIDITY to the new Quantum Financial System.

3) The bad cryptocurrencies, that are not ISO20022 compliant, get SAVAGE BURNT - i.e. drop to Zero and go bankrupt. The ISO20022 compliant ones will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

4) This will ENTIRELY CORRECT the financial system.

5) ONLY A SOLID CAN BE WET = Only ISO20022 compliant tokens, backed by Solid Metals, can have financial liquidity (GET WET) in the new system?

In summary, this seems to be indicating the above changes are happening soon.
edit on 28-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That's quite the rabbit hole.

pinehallbrick.com...

Registrant:
Handle: C06169956
Name: Traffic Planet Hosting, LLC
Whois Server: whois.arin.net
Kind: org
Mailing Address: Solunska 27, Sofia, SOFIA, 1000, Bulgaria

Here is WPX Hosting at that location:

Registrant:
Handle: SNL-74
Name: Steadfast
Whois Server: whois.arin.net
Kind: org
Mailing Address: 725 S Wells St, 8th Floor, Chicago, IL, 60607, United States

Here is Fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty at that location:

And this is next door to the right:

Note that this is a location that is advertising turning back aging through platelet rich plasma.

Bonus history for Pine Hall Brick:

pinehallbrick.com...

"1997
PHB supplies clay pavers to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA for renovations made to Main St. Years later, company supplies similar pavers used on Main St, Disneyland Hong Kong.

PHB donates clay pavers to Arlington National Cemetery to construct a rose garden to honor American Veterans."

Boring "connect the dots" info:

Announced By
Origin AS Announcement Description
AS210250 IRR Valid67.202.92.0/24 Traffic Planet Hosting, LLC (C06169956)

Less Specific Announcements
Origin AS Announcement Description
AS32748 IRR Valid67.202.64.0/18 Steadfast

en.wikipedia.org...
www.datacenterdynamics.com...
www.linkedin.com...

wpx.net...

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: FlyingFox
That settles it.

twitter.com...

And somebody at that company knows who ordered them.
Pine Hall Brick Compny

edit on 6/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: Aeris420
The similarities between trump and the illuminati card game are all too big for me to ignore. Something makes me think this was planned years ago. Alex Jones, Donald trump and q have all been put in place to mislead conspiracy theorists to evoke a civil war?

This is just one example of many similarities/predictions this game has made.

The card reads "too preoccupied with your house cleaning, you may draw no plots this turn". Lots of people will be getting thrown under the bus in this q movement I imagine.

i.imgur.com...

Like sands through the hourglass ⏳, we watch our time slip away.

It’s all chaos here. Order it as you see fit.

Then we have the Black sun alchemy mix...

For the initiates, Prima materia:

Enlightment:

The 7 Hermetic Principles

— F. Scott Fitzgerald (1936), “The Crack-Up” essay from Esquire magazine.

"Midway upon the journey of life, I found myself within a forest dark, for the straightforward pathway had been lost."
— Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Nigredo please, nigredo please

Black then white are all I see in my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me
Lets me see

As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
Drawn beyond the lines of reason
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Posts of purest gold

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think you have misread what they are saying. They are saying this is 100% how the pedo's work not 100%of the time a pedo is the one using the symbol.

No, I was pretty clear from the start that my point was that not every instance of a symbol is tied to someone using it to send a secret message.

Not every use of a graphic is tied to mystory schools just because some people believe them to be.

You even asked in a reply:

What about some of them...

We can discern, but we cannot just "willy-nilly" ignore facts that those symbols are what pedo's use, period.

I never said that. I said that not every instance means it is being used like that, so it is you who misread.

You are covering for evil Dask, stop it.

No, I am pointing out that some people can become so obsessed about certain theories that they stop using common sense.

edit on 28-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, Ghislane's quoting KU in her sentencing statement:

Page 1

Bigger

Page 2

Bigger

19 posts with DARKNESS including:

It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.

Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.

Q

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.

Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

Re the sentence of 20 years:
a) she is 61,
b) She's spent 2 years in jail already... therefore 18 left?
c) Parole for good behaviour half way? ... therefore 9 left?
d) Out for her 70th birthday?
edit on 28-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
EDIT, Rel's above ^^^ the Q links of Fantasy Island have lots of Owls including this one + godfather.

Q Fantasy Land

Russia and China not Chyna are featured a bit, and their BRICS system is moving fast, with other countries joining or looking to join, and much is looking to be blockchain centered.

Should be obvious why this is at this point.

Many folks are simply not going to make it, or rather have not.

edit on 28-6-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That is a real stretch.

Q didn't invent those phrases. The godfather reference isn't even used like Q used it when talking about "The Godfather". It was just the common use of the word.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: NoAlienBastards

Where were you and what were you doing when they shut down the world once covid hit?

I was making arbitrary connections between movies ,horoscopes, random numbers, and meme'ing the Fk out of ms paint.

Luckily for me I was in Fl. However I tried to warn the Q crowd here about the real actions occurring and how Q never questioned Trumps idiotic hiring practices or how trump killed net neutrality giving full control of the internet to the deepstate and to NO don't trust sessions or any other long term deep swamp veteran.

However, I was reassured daily of BOOMS and to trust sessions,barr, and Mad deepstate Puppy Mattis as they were part of the plan.

If it were not for the whole "Q Thang" people wouldn't have started eying school boards, either.
I'm a millennial, and many of us are parents now, and we all went into our schools (in my area and surrounding counties) last year and told them to # off with masking up our kids

You give Q way to much credit and spend to much time online if you think it was the whole Q thang that got parents to stick up for their kids.

The parents that stuck up for their Children had nothing todo with Q but rather common sense. Most of those parents likely never even heard of Q. Yes despite us living in idiocracy there are still parents not willing to experiment with their kids that still have common sense.

Just Rambling Skip if you don't want to read word vomit.

I've worked in sales for most of my career until recently and if you think people have common sense you're in for a rude shock.

I'm not saying Q as in the person or people is responsible for the information explosion, the memers specifically and any one sharing information at that time are responsible.

I could give a crap less about who Q tells me to trust, and as I stand now anyone who actually trusts Sessions is an idiot and is contradictory to the whole movement. It's the equivalent of Trusting Science which goes against the whole point of science.
But what it did show me is censorship.

I was working in a building with about 150+ coworkers that were suddenly getting drilled with talking points by the media when they began attacking "Qanon" and all of these every day people after covid hit suddenly didn't think those claims were far off base when they were all being told to stand six feet apart and mask up, yet we were surrounded by hundreds of people on a daily basis that weren't following guidelines and the whole Epidemic illusion began cracking very fast for these people.

Many of those every day people were being exposed to crazy memes about Satanic sacrifice, pizza, etc. At first those people thought it was ridiculous until it began getting censored. It was incredibly weird to watch. Matter of fact most of those people didn't even know another search engine outside of Google existed. Then all the sudden those people started using a different search engine and shocked at the different results for specific topics.

I'm not sure I'm conveying what I'm actually trying to say properly but I witnessed every day people wake up very fast and suddenly all those people began verifying media claims themselves. It was incredible. I mean all us millennial retards were out here not giving a crap about politics, at least the less retarded ones that don't believe in rainbow unicorns gender fluidity, witnessed THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORLD GET CENSORED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.

A family member of mine is a nurse and the very first thing she did was go out and vaxx her whole family, the same lady that was TRAINED on how masks ACTUALLY work was suddenly believing "Experts" instead of her own education.

Common sense is not common at all. But even her, half-way believing that masks stop the spread and is currently regretting her decision to vax her whole family knows some thing isn't right, and she knew some thing wasn't right at the start of covid because it made no sense.

There's a lot of bad parents out there, but I firmly believe had we not all grew up with the internet and watched systematic censorship across all our cute social media platforms masking up kids would've went entirely differently.

I was actually scared I was going to die when Covid hit and almost quit my job but I began putting some things together myself and it was apparent "Covid" or what ever the f that was had already run through our place of employment about two weeks prior to it being declared an emergency. It was a deep cough lol. And the fatigue was terrible. And about 3 to 2 weeks before any news even spoke of Covid I witnessed my company via corporate emails I had to read react to some thing.

So I'm really just rambling but the precision of whomever rallied up people to start spreading information around social media played a very big part in waking people up. It was like a triple boom of weird events all playing into each other and it happened in concession. I tried to stay away from the Q Thang for the longest time because I didn't understand any of it, until I did.

Are you aware they do not teach my generation that very few Nazis were charged with anything during the tribunals?
Are you aware they didn't even teach us how communism rises? They didn't teach us about the brown shirts.
They didn't teach us any thing of real historical value at all.

But it didn't work. Now most people I know are actually curious about history because of all this crazy # and people are reading more than ever. And even the half-retards ain't buying what the media or educational institutions be sellin.
You're giving the media and Derp State too much credit. Remember they're capable of magnifying every thing and unless you're out and about talking to people the world appears very grim, but it's not the case at all.

Forgive my ramble. Felt like rambling I guess.

Love you.
edit on 28-6-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
On telegram, (Q) The Storm Rider forwarded this Disclose TV post, at 09:45:42 UTC

(Video showing Chlorine gas tank being dropped onto ship and exploding to create bright YELLOW cloud)

NEW - At least 10 people have died and more than 250 injured after a toxic gas leak at Aqaba Port in Jordan.

10 = Ten days. Darkness?
250 = 5x5 x10 = Eyes On

I'm also wondering if this fulfils the YELLOW in the activation codes in:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 📁
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

Since the explosion happened on 27th, then the [... + 1] would be today?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Talking points, squeezed in no matter how little sense it makes.

AR-15 = 30yr old dem talking point, mind control trigger.
Grabbed Steering wheel? While being driven in the beast? mkay. Wait, seems it's called the Camp Davids, only media hacks call it the beast, so ding talking point.
Throw food = talking point from 2017 "he watches gorilla channel."

Link

There is only one playbook, that's it. Nothing else, be it internet troll, debunker, Dem, Rhino whatever. They have one playbook, every play is known, they cannot course correct, they cannot think, the have no soul, they are doomed without earth as it is now, just simply doomed and they cannot change to save themselves.
edit on 28-6-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In the past, I have espoused a few reasons why Q exists. Most recently. on Telegram, o proposed that Q, admonishing us not to interfere with military or police, wants to control an armed force lest they take matters into their own hands and perturb whatever the plan is. Without knowledge that such a thing exists, Antifa and BLM rioters would likely have been smoked and a civil war started. After further consideration, I am extending my proposal to Q and the White Hats wanting to ally themselves with the largest civilian armed force in the world before anything actually happened overtly, to prevent confusion.
We were let in on the secret with coded messages and pointed at different things to look at. Our mission is to help the transition of the sleepers and calm them during trying times which may be true. The busy work of decoding and inferring meanings coupled with the Q map worked well. Alpha personalities were not fixing bayonets or looking for a good hide to snipe from, they were internet soldiers, making memes and posting in ATS and other sites where they could be watched by the White Hats.
The pot was boiling and the White Hats knew they need to show something to keep the lid on. R v Wade showed that reason has returned to SCOTUS and the rule of law may actually be back. Many are still angry that we have been tortured for so long and the White Hats will need a really good explanation.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if the ten days of darkness, means that Maxwell will only serve ten days in jail, then "suicide". If we go back and look at what Q-88 says, it has ten days and darkness as two separate lines.

**Note to readers, I only quoted the talking point I was making, and that the full Q-88 can be read at the link above**

Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.

I could go on about the rest of that posting, but I really just wanted to throw out the possibility that the ten days could be about sweating out the people in Epstein's little book now that Maxwell will be jailed, and that the darkness could be her being killed by people who are beginning to crack over the possibility that she'll talk. Notice that the next line is "Scare tactics (MSM), followed by "D's falling". If the media starts talking about Maxwells death too much the panic will defiantly set in on those in her book.

Just a thought though.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Technically, she has been in jail for over 2 years.

If she didn't crack for a plea bargain I doubt she will now.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now she has been sentenced things are a bit different. Before she could hold out hope. Now that hope is lost, when that happens some people become desperate. She might crack now.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Now she has been sentenced things are a bit different. Before she could hold out hope. Now that hope is lost, when that happens some people become desperate. She might crack now.

Actually, she has now lost any leverage to deal for a lower sentence in exchange for pleading guilty.

There is no advantage in spilling anything at this point.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A MUST READ.

Thread

GHWB is the last Republican President to be elected without Democrats claiming his election was illegitimate. 2000 was 22 years ago. For anyone 40 and younger, every Republican President since they were eligible to vote has been considered illegitimate by both Dems and the press.

If you are under 40, you grew up in a world in which a Republican being President was deemed per se illegitimate. You grew up in a world where what those illegitimate Presidents did was per se illegitimate. It is the air you breathed and the water you drank. This is what you know

Anecdote. I mentioned here before that Millennials never lived in a world where they were not groped, scanned, shoes off, belts off, hands up, to get on a plane. A Millennial said this exact thing the other day. Read the thread, this should be a truly horrifying fact. 70 million Millennials + GenZ, are fully accepting of the ignorance imposed on them, so much so that detailing anything other than doctrine is all but impossible at this point. Law, Natural Law, Constitutional Law, REAL human rights, etc. are all formed from watching reruns of Law and Order.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join