It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The topsoil I bought this year is terrible.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Proof that the pandemic was planned with a purpose
edit on 27-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

2 Supreme Court Justices

Thanks for the thread and the info. Just a small correction, though. It was 3 Supreme Court Justices (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett). Right?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Always upgrade to a Gardner's blend/mix , you'll pay more but more than just weeds will grow.

The Shocking Truth About Top Soil

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Turin, during the assembly of pharmacists, Dr. Fabio la Falce, hospital pharmacist, after the president of the order, Mario Giaccone, gave him the floor, began the attack:

“This is about murder and attempted state murder.

If there are no studies how was it possible to authorize this drug?
And where were the pharmacists?

Let me be clear: we have also administered to our patients, in spite of the protection of public health, expired drugs.

And there is also a need to reflect on this. Due to the role, the skills and the dignity that our role and our rules of the code of ethics impose, today we take the responsibility of formally denouncing to this Order that almost all vaccinating doctors and pharmacists would be perpetrating themselves. illegal for months which if confirmed could constitute crimes of willful murder and attempted willful murder to the extent that vaccines would be administered outside indication and without supporting studies and therefore not safe where these have or can cause death, as certified by the latest pharmacovigilance report.

It is not normal to die under the age of 40 today, in this boom of "sudden deaths".

Even as an Order we cannot accept it.

We must have the courage to start telling the truth to the Italians ».

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The leader of the Civil Rights Movement, Franco Corbelli, in a note, returns to denounce what he considers «the real dramatic emergency in Italy today, represented by the tragedy of sudden deaths.
In May », Corbelli denounces,« an impressive number, a frightening boom of lightning-fast deaths: over 200.

Many young people, healthy and vaccinated.

Not even one of these deaths, at least of those we have learned and from what is clear from the local news, was in fact not vaccinated. No press reports highlighted this

No press reports highlighted this

www.ilparagone.it...

Sudden deaths, confirmation of science arrives. Cardiologists at the congress: "Here's how much they have increased"

According to Santomauro himself, the cases “have tripled. An alarming fact, if we consider that most of the sudden deaths occurred among boys between 16 and 28 years old ”.

Therefore, the alarming data has been confirmed, highlighting how the number of young people suffering from heart attacks or in any case who died "suddenly" has dramatically increased.
During the congress, an attempt was made to explain the phenomenon by speaking of "lack of cardiovascular prevention" due to the pandemic. The question arises: "Why was cardiovascular prevention for young people before the pandemic?". The answer, of course, is "no". No one has yet the courage to ask the right questions publicly. Wondering if it is a coincidence that this dramatic boom coincided precisely with the campaigns for administering anti-Covid drugs to the population, which was also removed the freedom to object.

No one has yet the courage to ask the right questions publicly.

THE MASSACRE OF THE CHILDREN THAT THE PROPAGANDA OF THE REGIME COVERS BY EVERY MEANS

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Many know about the corruption but it won't be until there is enough awareness to bring about a tipping point in society that individual efforts count collectively.

Most people have always been aware of the corruption in gov't deep down and long before Q. I have never met anyone in my life that thought politicians and gov't weren't corrupted with their own self interest, irregardless of party affiliation.

So the masses being aware of corruption was never the issue.The problem has been the ESTABLISHMENT getting away with the corruption and people feeling helpless to do anything about it. Since Q came along we have not gotten any truth nor justice nor the end of the corruption.

In reality what we got after Q came along was a bunch of conspiracy theorist sitting on the sidelines claiming victory every other week, while the deepstate was strategizing to win the war.

Q overlooked every stupid and bad decision that his savior(trump) did. Q never questioned the stupidity of Trump to constantly hire compromised career politicians to go after the swamp that had the goods against them. He kept urging his followers to trust the plan , trust session, etc despite the fact that the plan and session was only making the deepstate stronger.

Perhaps Q might have started as a good thing but was hijacked by the deepstate, because it was pretty apparent that all his pep talks and trust recommendations completely backfired and led to the strengthening of the globalist after Biden won.

People are sharing on twitter that Ghislaine Maxwell has been held for x number of days and no customer names produced yet... not a win but they are questioning en masse

Again who cares when nothing comes from it. Look at the Epstein didn't kill himself , all the Clinton suicides, seth rich, Hollywood and dc madam suicides with a string of other hosts. Nothing comes from it. One decade from now there will be no alternative sites like ATS.

Not to mention that is short lived , because Trumps FCC gave full control of the internet to the deepstate when they repealed neutrality. The internet was the only medium the little guy could not only have an equal voice but even a louder voice than the MSM.

IMO I would tread very lightly with what Q puts out because it all backfired and strengthened the deepstate. It appears that he is not playing on our team. So Q needs to cut the BS and put up or shutup and go away.

edit on 01630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 16:01:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday expressed a desire to revisit a landmark 1964 ruling that makes it relatively difficult to bring successful lawsuits against media outlets for defamation.

Yeah because that won't backfire , get scope creep, or be used against us?

How many cases for defamation could the soros, Clintons get on ATS and its members do you reckon? Looks like an excellent way to silence those that don't agree with the MSM narrative.

Careful for what you wish, you just might get it.

Do Q'str bros even conspiracy ?

Conspiracy 101: never listen or expect the goals of the legislation,laws, and bills to be what THEY are telling you its about.

edit on 59630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 15:59:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Full vid: Dr. Umar Johnson Discusses Inter-Racial Marriage, President Trump, Self-Hatred & More. (June 30, 2017)
www.youtube.com...

Thomas Sowell - Welfare (short clip)
www.youtube.com...

Not much has changed since Malcolm X observation. Yes, some laws, but not the politics or general conditioning related to the political game. It can be attributed to "WTF happened in 1971 ?" The consequences of the birth of Fiat reserve currency de-coupled from Gold Standard. It began the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs from US to other nations which I think was the Kissinger plan. It's the destruction of the family unit all across the western world now. The government of course wants you dependent on them.

Malcolm X : White Liberals and Conservatives (short clip)
www.youtube.com...

Malcolm X : Media Manipulation (short clip)
www.youtube.com...

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it does, you can bet it was planned that way." — Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Believe IT or not I operate off my intuition, reflecting on Q is quite interesting if you GO BACK and see. Sure IT gets my attention, but I'm not here because of Q
Here because I CARE

Only stand by my posts , not others though their reflection may mirror mine
Let's let History settle that

MY intuition says your Wrong

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Covid Vaccines and Infertility

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAlienBastards

Where were you and what were you doing when they shut down the world once covid hit?

I was making arbitrary connections between movies ,horoscopes, random numbers, and meme'ing the Fk out of ms paint.

Luckily for me I was in Fl. However I tried to warn the Q crowd here about the real actions occurring and how Q never questioned Trumps idiotic hiring practices or how trump killed net neutrality giving full control of the internet to the deepstate and to NO don't trust sessions or any other long term deep swamp veteran.

However, I was reassured daily of BOOMS and to trust sessions,barr, and Mad deepstate Puppy Mattis as they were part of the plan.

If it were not for the whole "Q Thang" people wouldn't have started eying school boards, either.
I'm a millennial, and many of us are parents now, and we all went into our schools (in my area and surrounding counties) last year and told them to # off with masking up our kids

You give Q way to much credit and spend to much time online if you think it was the whole Q thang that got parents to stick up for their kids.

The parents that stuck up for their Children had nothing todo with Q but rather common sense. Most of those parents likely never even heard of Q. Yes despite us living in idiocracy there are still parents not willing to experiment with their kids that still have common sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I'm not here because of Q
Here because I CARE

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

but I'm not here because of Q
Here because I CARE

:

Thats the kicker. I believe you and I think its great that so many people are involved here because they DO CARE and want to make a difference and want to get rid of the corruption.

However, Q is leading them on journey to nowhere and likely on purpose with false hopes and chasing their tails on meaningless tasks versus actually making a difference.

I believe the intentions of the Q community is good and could be a great asset in taking control back of our gov't , but its horrendously misguided and focused on all the wrong things.
edit on 28630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 16:28:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Your No Where is Now Here
3 in this Tango

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

good H to see the braindead exercising their two brain cells again, and again. Rinse Repeat.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm sure this has been explained before, but could you tell me the significance of the Schumann Resonance... like, what to look for when viewing a pic of it? What does it actually imply. Please and thank you!

Our whole consciousness is based on the Schumann resonance, our alpha, beta, theta and delta waves in our brain are synchronized to it.

I have a mega THREAD that explains more and how it was weaponized.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
If you were honest with yourself about that you have a list now. You KNOW ABSOLUTELY some symbols have true meaning.

No, some symbols have an alternate secret meaning for a group of people. That doesn't mean they always have this alternate meaning.

There you go again. Always isn't needed at all in this discussion. You keep wanting it to be so absolute. It was and will never work as always or "most of the time". These things ever occur or they don't occur. Frequency of the event verses other things is merely a statistical tool to say pfffhth when it IS real. Some times it truly matters is all you needed to know. Anything else is giving evil cover.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join