It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Min 8.20 is very important :

rumble.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You keep wanting it to be so absolute.

No, I'm saying the opposite. Sometimes symbols have a secret meaning and sometimes they don't.

Other people are the ones talking absolutes so that every instance of a symbol has to have a secret meaning.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thanks Dash, DTOM and All…sooo much to talk about, but my dogs have been up since 3:30am and need a nap before 7pm appointment !

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: interupt42
Your No Where is Now Here
3 in this Tango

We have been here numerous times. Do you not recall the constant booms just right before election? We will see next year on how well this Tango wen't

Like i have stated in the past I would love to be wrong. However Justice is not only NOT coming, the corruption is only getting worse and they don't even care about hiding it anymore.

Like Epstein not killing himself while all cameras shutoff and guards take a nap , nor like the reporter that exposed the clinton lynch tarmac meeting not killing himself. They don't even care to make it obvious anymore.

edit on 42630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 17:42:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm responsible for my posts .. Gotta Keep em seperated .... Otherwise your replying to me with your issues is like peaing in the wind

Carry on my wayward son
So silly

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Absolutely staggering, what a weekend

"Whole World Gone Crazy"

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
watch the water in my backyard...
hi

The news treat the draught as a mystery and putting guilt trip on locals.

smh

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Admin frowns on Covid talk in this thread, so I'll just say, if more high-profile people are affected, the world will know the negatives of what the vaccines are doing, faster.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Amtrak train hits truck...................in........MENDON Missouri ......

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

Anyone think maybe this is a message/response to TRUMP/Q from Mendon Illinois Saturday?

No way in hell this was an accident.....
edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

benjaminfulford.net...
edit on 27-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There are many HUGE things happening in the world right now that most are clueless about....

That Ben F he quotes is Fulford....today's posting....

benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The only way to defeat the CABAL is to destroy their regimen in Europe. Collapse the oil and gas. PUTIN knows what he is doing.

Yeah about that. You see here is the problem, its not PUTIN that is doing that but Europe themselves with their and the CABALs self imposed sanctions.
Same in regards to the central banks.

Black Rock ,vanguard ,cabal etc are the ones orchestrating the crash themselves because during a crash its the best time to take wealth from the poor.

It appears that the Storm rider is ridding the BS .

edit on 56630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 18:56:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Three killed when Amtrak train hit a car that pulled onto the tracks in California yesterday.

Upon seeing today's ATS thread, I thought it was yesterday's accident, just now being posted.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
That guy is as bad as Q.

We are headed for an unprecedented historical transformation. Hang on to your hats.

That was 12.5 years ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, I'm finding the same as you do with topsoil, with Compost from UK Garden Nurseries chains this year.

Last year there was a superb new compost called "Westland Jack's Magic" that was loaded with seaweed nutrients. I was growing 10 ft high tomato plants and the vegetable crops were amazing. It cost around £6 for 50 Litres.

This year you can no longer buy that at major store chains, and at the independent outlets where you can find it the price has doubled to £15.99 for the same amount.

Instead, Westland are pushing their "New Horizon BIO3" lines for £6 or £7/50 Litres. This new stuff seems almost designed to stop healthy growth. It has what looks like vermiculite in it but it doesn't hold water - it dries out very quickly and the compost hardens. I have to water it 3 times as much just to keep plants growing.

I'm getting the feeling that there may be graphene oxide in what looks like the vermiculite - Is this a backup plan to the vaccines? To get us eating vegetables with the graphene oxide in?

I only have my personal observations to base these feelings on - but I've left some veg in this new stuff just to compare with that I'm growing in another peat based compost.

Sooo glad I bought extra supplies of fertilisers, manure and seaweed concentrates last year.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Admin frowns on Covid talk in this thread, so I'll just say, if more high-profile people are affected, the world will know the negatives of what the vaccines are doing, faster.

Or the excuse being used to help them shuffle off their mortal coils...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Michael Stenger, Senate Sgt at Arms on January 6th (and resigned January 7th) was shot and killed today in the street after exiting a friends car and walking to his apartment.
Hmm

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm getting the feeling that there may be graphene oxide in what looks like the vermiculite - Is this a backup plan to the vaccines? To get us eating vegetables with the graphene oxide in?

Involuntary graphene intake with food and medicine

Graphene as graphene oxide (GO) is produced on charring the surface of meat on a barbecue forming nitrogen doped GO originating from the pyrolysis of protein in air. The unintentional intake of such nano carbon stained cooked meat is a traditional delicacy. The presence of graphene and nano carbon particles in plant charcoal, used in the branded formulation of gripe water applied for stomach ailments in infants as a medicine, strongly refutes the toxicity of such nano carbons in humans.

Those dirty lizard people probably programmed us to love the toasty bits of meat!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It seems that the Cabal decided that Stenger might be a witness that they don't like.
edit on 6/27/2022 by pteridine because: corrected

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join