It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAlienBastards

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: duncanhidao

Attempting to tell Q followers that it is now BS

Ummm... that is absolutely not what was said...

What I got from it, it sounded more like they were referring to the so-called 'decodes' going on h ere and likely elsewhere that, as was said, attempted to draw conclusions from any and every random gibberish they could point to that supported their 'decode'.

Sorry and apologies to those who seem to think they are doing something good here, but I never, ever even remotely felt that the decodes were anything other than wishful gibberish.

and their job is to wake up the crazy Libs is just laughable and damm insulting......

Well, good thing you were wrong...

The target isn't the crazy libs, it is the normies (their word) that are still slumbering, or maybe starting to stir from their slumber.

It's basically astrology, tarot, tea leaves, etc for Qult nerds.

There are REAL conspiracies and they have been mentioned or outlined at length across the forum. But 4chan crumbs rarely lead to any intelligible answers about who is doing what and how to drag their operations out into the daylight.

Q is not brave. Q is not clever. Q is not motivating. Q is just another key board warrior doing their best to make a complicated and tedious job even more complicated and tedious. If I didn't know better I'd say their efforts have accomplished the opposite of elucidation and armament. Actually, that's exactly what they have done. Nothing.

Prove me wrong.

You know how the allies used Indians during WW2 to decrypt nazi communications?

Stenography.

At the very least what "Q" has done has taught civilians how to collect signals intelligence, especially considering half of the mystery schools in play right now were arrogant enough to flaunt their gang signs on every thing they touch.

The mere fact you think such symbol communication is "Woo Woo" proves "they've" been effective at communicating right under your nose.

What is a code talker? A code talker is the name given to American Indians who used their tribal language to send secret communications on the battlefield. Most people have heard of the famous Navajo (or Diné) code talkers who used their traditional language to transmit secret Allied messages in the Pacific theater of combat during World War II. But did you know that there were at least 14 other Native nations, including the Cherokee and Comanche, that served as code talkers in both the Pacific and Europe during the war? The idea of using American Indians who were fluent in both their traditional tribal language and in English to send secret messages in battle was first put to the test in World War I with the Choctaw Telephone Squad and other Native communications experts and messengers. However, it wasn’t until World War II that the US military developed a specific policy to recruit and train American Indian speakers to become code talkers. The irony of being asked to use their Native languages to fight on behalf of America was not lost on code talkers, many of whom had been forced to attend government or religious-run boarding schools that tried to assimilate Native peoples and would punish students for speaking in their traditional language.

American Indian Code Talkers

There's nothing Indian about indigenous tribes of the American continent.

And there's nothing clever about further encrypting valuable insider secrets when transparency should be the goal. Not playing wind talker games on 4chan.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not another training video!

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Future Proves Past
We will See

Another Q ✓ MSM related - someone will dig IT up
Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue media

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday expressed a desire to revisit a landmark 1964 ruling that makes it relatively difficult to bring successful lawsuits against media outlets for defamation.

Thomas’s statement came in response to the court’s decision to turn away an appeal from a Christian nonprofit group who disputed their characterization by the civil rights watchdog group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Touche. Right you are. This time it is different since it is popping up globally and comes on the heels of Covid. There is no such thing as coincidence.
As the jabbed population immune system weakens over time they will become more vulnerable to different illnesses. Right now the flavor of the week is monkey pox. It doesn't help that they had that fun monkey pox simulation.

And this is very, very suspicious...
"JYNNEOS was developed in partnership with the U.S. government to ensure adult populations can be protected from monkey pox/small pox including people with weakened immune systems."
Date November 3, 2021.

At that time the CDC vaccine approval committee unanimously approved it for not just the vaccine but for boosters.
We are in for it. Boosters for this, boosters for that. At some point people are going to have to say enough.

This is rather ominous:
The committee recommended that it be offered as soon as feasible. What about this? They are looking at a monkey pox vaccine and treatment countermeasures.

This "approval committee' demonstrated their true colors during the approval process around the Pfizer vaccine, especially for the babies. They had enormous amounts of evidence and testimony but approved it anyway. They have lost all credibility and have all the appearances of being bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

I suspect that there will be different diseases suddenly cropping up. I mean I had never even heard of monkey pox and suddenly?

JYNNEOS Small pox [Monkey pox]

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT I am probably just imagining things...

Massachusetts has 12 cases of confirmed Monkey Pox right at the front door of Pfizer. The first case of Monkey pox was there. Would they be sick enough to link this to the movie 12 Monkeys? We have past/ future, time travel and a population killing virus and of course the environment.
We have been told we are watching a movie. I haven't watched it in awhile. I just hope this is a coincidence because surely there will be more tomorrow although I believe they rig the data so who knows.
My tin foil hat keeps getting tighter and tighter.

2022 Case Count Monkey pox

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

As the jabbed population immune system weakens over time they will become more vulnerable to different illnesses.

It is already happening before our eyes.
At some point, hiding the evidence will become impossible.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Right, and everyone that got the jab died 3 months ago.

Seems to me people on both sides make stuff up.

You knowing about something isn't a pre-requisite for something existing.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Touche. Right you are. This time it is different since it is popping up globally and comes on the heels of Covid. There is no such thing as coincidence.
As the jabbed population immune system weakens over time they will become more vulnerable to different illnesses. Right now the flavor of the week is monkey pox. It doesn't help that they had that fun monkey pox simulation.

And this is very, very suspicious...
"JYNNEOS was developed in partnership with the U.S. government to ensure adult populations can be protected from monkey pox/small pox including people with weakened immune systems."
Date November 3, 2021.

At that time the CDC vaccine approval committee unanimously approved it for not just the vaccine but for boosters.
We are in for it. Boosters for this, boosters for that. At some point people are going to have to say enough.

This is rather ominous:
The committee recommended that it be offered as soon as feasible. What about this? They are looking at a monkey pox vaccine and treatment countermeasures.

This "approval committee' demonstrated their true colors during the approval process around the Pfizer vaccine, especially for the babies. They had enormous amounts of evidence and testimony but approved it anyway. They have lost all credibility and have all the appearances of being bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

I suspect that there will be different diseases suddenly cropping up. I mean I had never even heard of monkey pox and suddenly?

JYNNEOS Small pox [Monkey pox]

I remember reading shortly after Biden got in they were going to use the vaccines to make money as in their cut....Drugs from poppies in Afgan are now gone....Money laundering in Ukraine almost done.....how much of their evil money have we cut off?

ALOT.......now they HAVE to push jab after jab to keep making $$.....

I hope the televised tribunals will be soon from this evil crap....
edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Right. On Fox News the other night Bret Bair had a clip about a ref having a heart attack at a game and someone saving him. It was aired just before handing the show over to Jesse Waters. That ref was much, much too young to suddenly have a heart attack.
I guess they are beginning to sensitize the public for what is going to become much more common. This is all so very tragic.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Some did die but the bigger monster in the room is what is coming up. Consider the number of claims over death under the Covid Counter Measures Program, the number of deaths reported to the VAERS system and then all of mortality data from insurance companies citing significantly higher death rates in the younger age groups of 35-45.

Right now they are considering whether to use the new modified Pfizer jab for the Omicron with the influenza vaccine in the fall.
Fall is what really concerns me. People's immune systems are going to be weakened because that is what happens over time after taking the jab, then influenza season will start. Now we will have a population exhausted from the constant jabs. I have no idea if it is safe to mix non mRNA vaccines with mRNA vaccines. What is the potential impact of this?
Maybe they plan to deploy an mRNA influenza jab before then. There's so much we need to find out.

Who knows what happens then. If they don't take it they may become seriously ill with compromised ability to fight off illness. If they do take it, the mRNA portion will only be effective against Omicron variant. What mutation will take lace before then? If that happens then there will be another jab necessary until there is one that can overcome all variants.

This is a no win situation. The only way to win is not to play, as in not to take the jab from the get go.

I have lots of questions and I am trying to find some answers so I go where the search takes me.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

SADS

Hundreds of Athletes Have Collapsed and Died Post-Jab
Among athletes, sudden death incidence has historically ranged between 1 in 40,000 and 1 in 80,000.12 An analysis13 of deaths among competitive athletes between 1980 and 2006 in the U.S. identified a total of 1,866 cases where an athlete either collapsed from cardiac arrest and/or died suddenly. That’s 1,866 cases occurring over a span of 27 years, giving us an annual average of 69 in the U.S.

Data14 compiled by the International Olympic Committee show 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under age 35 between 1966 and 2004, giving us an average annual rate of 29 sudden deaths, across all sports. Meanwhile, between March 2021 and March 2022 alone — a single year — at least 769 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, collapse, and/or have died on the field, worldwide.15

Good Sciencing, which is keeping a running total of athletic deaths post-jab puts the current number of cardiac arrests at 1,090 and total deaths at 715.16 Several dozen more are pending confirmation that the athlete had in fact received the shot.

Among EU FIFA (football/soccer ball) athletes, sudden death increased by 420 percent in 2021.17 Historically, about five soccer players have died while playing the game each year. Between January and mid-November 2021, 21 FIFA players died from sudden death.

The anon are used to inform.
But if people don't read the struggle becomes impossible.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Vaccine death report pdf
edit on 27-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

My question is where do they have all the previous loot hidden. They could not have possibly spent it all. We are talking billions.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Some did die but the bigger monster in the room is what is coming up.

Some are always dying. The big monster is in some people's head and it always seems to be "coming up" and not what is actually happening.

This is a no win situation. The only way to win is not to play, as in not to take the jab from the get go.

Were you planning on living forever? Life is a no win situation. Jab or no jab you will end up dead.
edit on 27-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I just hate these acronyms. I was speaking to someone the other day about this and said SADS. They thought I meant Seasonal Affective Disorder. Easy for confusion to be sowed amongst the population. Some might try and link this to suicide caused by depression from SAD.
It does happen, especially in the winter months when there is not as many hours of sunshine. And here we have the fall coming and the Omicron specific jab along with the flu vaccine. No doubt they are going to spin this.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My question is where do they have all the previous loot hidden. They could not have possibly spent it all. We are talking billions.

Could be a Start

BlackRock and Vanguard are taking over centralized food production technologies and will have near-total control over the future food supply in America
Buy and Grow local

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Jab or no jab you will end up dead.

Yes, obviously.

The trick is to not die stupid too soon and to make the journey worth travelling in the first place to make some damn fine memories along the way and a bunch of like minded people to remember you instead of forget you.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: daskakik
Jab or no jab you will end up dead.

Yes, obviously.

The trick is to not die stupid too soon and to make the journey worth travelling in the first place to make some damn fine memories along the way and a bunch of like minded people to remember you instead of forget you.

One in every crowd

First You must live in order to Die

edit on 6272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

But people die at all ages, jab or no jab.

Who can say they didn't get exactly what they needed even if their journey was short?

I honestly don't think who does and doesn't remember you has anything to do with it, other than human vanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join