It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: hangedman13

Fast track a medical treatment while everyone screams maga.
Nothing to c here.

Trump was playing a trump card there. He saw the left was shutting down the whole planet until there was a vax, so he sped it up. Probably, he believed in the Science like I USED TO DO. He never agreed with mandator shots to my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Bill
Cooper

"What interested the Nazi scientists, however, was his suggestion that a specially engineered 100-meter-wide concave mirror could be used to reflect sunlight into a concentrated point on the Earth." (Bellows). These weapons would surely give anyone an upper hand

edit on 2022/8/7 by CrazyFox because: plan.

"What interested the Nazi scientists, however, was his suggestion that a specially engineered 100-meter-wide concave mirror could be used to reflect sunlight into a concentrated point on the Earth." (Bellows). These weapons would surely give anyone an upper hand

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
No, he did not, dictator Joe tried and is still trying. It has been theorized that Joe isn't Joe and just someone in a mask, or reanimated etc. So how big of leap is it to go from "I wish I was a dictator" to allowing someone to play a dictator on TV.
How many people have taken the jab claimed they wouldn't get it if Trump was re-elected?.
How many who haven't gotten the shot are pro maga already?
Some interesting word play Maga T.
Isn't a maggot a parasite?
Besides Lysol bleach etc has he mentioned invermectin as a treatment option?
Hcq was.
Who got richer during the lockdown The people or the billionaires?
My problem with "the movie" is how holes trails does it point to that go no where. Or get overlooked ie Joe turning g over laptop to save his family. Obama's claim to be Q, The attempt to call jobama's campaign "The Great Awakening"
Who told us to be careful who we follow?
In a world where up means down, right means wrong wth does "Truth" mean?
:cheers;

edit on 2022/8/7 by CrazyFox because:

kayfabe

This twilight realm is Trump’s bailiwick. His business empire was built on the maxim “fake it till you make it,” feeding bogus stories to copy-hungry tabloids. His gift partly stems from believing his own bull. When asked under oath how he measures his net worth, he explained that it depends on his personal feelings.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Only 20.2% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Will this be the meaning of "The meek will inherit the earth?"

Based on a recent UN report, perhaps yes.

The world’s population is projected to reach 8 billion on 15 November 2022.

The latest projections by the United Nations suggest that the global population could grow to around 8.5 billion in 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 10.4 billion in 2100.

In 2020, the global growth rate fell under 1 per cent per year for the first time since 1950. The world’s population is projected to reach a peak of around 10.4 billion people during the 2080s and to remain at that level until 2100.

Given that most population increase until 2050 will be driven by the momentum of past growth, further actions by Governments aimed at reducing fertility would do little to slow the pace of growth between now and mid-century, beyond the gradual slowdown indicated by the projections presented here.

More than half of the projected increase in global population up to 2050 will be concentrated in just eight countries: the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines and the United Republic of Tanzania. Disparate growth rates among the world’s largest countries will re-order their ranking by size.

Among countries with at least half a million people, the largest relative reductions in population size until 2050, with losses of 20 per cent or more, are expected to occur in Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia and Ukraine.

Europe and Northern America is projected to reach its peak population size and to begin experiencing population decline in the late 2030s due to sustained low levels of fertility, which has been below 2 births per woman since the mid-1970s and, in some countries, high emigration rates.

Europe and Northern America had the oldest population in 2022, with almost 19 per cent aged 65 or over, followed by Australia and New Zealand (16.6 per cent). Both regions are continuing to age further. Projections indicate that by 2050 one in every four persons in Europe and Northern America could be aged 65 years or over.

Percentage of population aged 65 years or over for the world, SDG regions, and selected groups of countries, 2022, 2030 and 2050, according to the medium scenario:

Excerpts from UN report on World Population Prospects 2022: Summary of Results (54 page PDF)

More or less explains Elon's concern on pop decline and open borders.

Current world population: 7.965 Billion

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Along with the $1 billion from the Biden administration the Vatican wants in on the action.

The Vatican issued this medal for "peace" in Ukraine in mid June for the purpose of raising $ for charity. Makes one wonder how this money will make its' way there and to whom.

Just an observation but the child is holding a white rabbit. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Bill and Melinda Gates Strategic Investment Fund.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe Trump was being sly like a fox Crazyfox? I did not like the man. I have realized that I certainly loved #45. No amount of how much I didn't like DJT could stop what I saw it meant for the betterment of all of us. He is a brash Jersey type as far as I am concerned.

I understood the game they play. With those guys as a whole they can sound mean to you when they are really being nice as can be by their standards. If you can't take their jibber jabber then you can't cut the mustard with them or their friends. They will be mouthy with each other and expect you to not take it personal. They push you are supposed to engage but act like it isn't your 1st time to hear MF this and MF that. Most respect that.

I had the nerve to play some basketball when I was there. I was known for all elbows and being too physical sometimes but I was in my element there. I had fun. Learned to eat pizza by the slice, and fold it over like a sandwich.

a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Billy seems overly interested in the biopharma company Inventprise. < Invent a surprise?

Bill and Melinda Gates Strategic Investment Fund.

Another respiratory virus plan, this time targeting Streptoccis pneumonia. This unknown start up has received $100 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Strategic Investment Fund. Funding is not just for the clinical trials but also a state of the art manufacturing facility, relying heavily on robotics to ensure quality control.

Lots of weirdness around this. According to the company this is a "Bold Undertaking".

1. Billy made it a condition that the company would prioritize poor and middle income countries first with the jab deployment, which is opposite from the traditional system of first going to wealthy nations. Another condition was that they would build a global PCV franchise. Why give it to them first? Unless it is part of a plan.

2. The company has not completed clinical trials, in fact the first human trials are not set to start until the second half of 2022 but the manufacturing plant is set to go. Even stranger most companies, especially small start-ups outsource the manufacturing process, however they are manufacturing their own. Just like Pfizer.

3. Inventprise is using a proprietary platform "The platform allows Inventprise vaccines to potentially increase the breadth of protection over that of currents PCV's without compromising the immune response, a challenge not currently addressed by conventional technologies." hmm makes one wonder what this "new" system will be.

4. A couple of interesting connections, PATH non-profit global health organization and a partner with Canada's National Research Center.

5. The founder of the company is Subhash Kapre who has previously worked with the Gates Foundation. That fact seems to be very buried and does not show up in the company profile information. He is considered to be a thought leader in rdna technology. More fun ahead.

6. Using this novel platform Inventprise can deploy it to create other vaccine's with Covid-19 among the group.

Gates has a knack of picking winners and losers and no doubt rdna is back on the table.

Inventp rise Inagurates Manufacturing Facility for High-Capacity Supply of Pneumococcal Conjugate
Inventprise Investment of Up to $90 million to Advance Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Candidate
Meet the Team
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Backs Little Known Biotech Going After Pfizer and Merck

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Tedros news...

Amazing that he has not walked this statement back. Clearly this is horrific and confirms our worst fears.

Some Countries Are Using to Give Boosters to Kill Children video link"So, if it's going to be used [Covid-19 vaccines] it's better to focus on groups who have risk of severe disease and death, rather as we see some countries are using to give boosters to kill children, which is not right."

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Therapeutics is the new pharma/gene therapy gold mine and Pfizer wants it ALL.

In March 2020, Pfizer joined the COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator funding vehicle to expedite development of treatments against CV-19. The $125 million initiative was launched by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in partnership with Mastercard and Wellcome Trust, with additional funding announced shortly after from Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Swiss Confederation, UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and Madonna.

Bill Gates announced the Therapeutics Accelerator on March 9, 2020. Corona pandemic was declared on March 11, 2020.

A month later on April 17, the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (FNIH) joined along with 7 Gov't partners (BARDA, CDC, DoD, EMA, FDA, NIH, VA) plus 18 Industry Partners:

AbbVie
Amgen
AstraZeneca
Bristol Myers Squibb
Eisai
Eli Lilly and Company
Evotec
Gilead
GlaxoSmithKline
Johnson & Johnson
KSQ Therapeutics
Merck
Novartis
Pfizer
Roche-Genentech
Sanofi
Takeda
Vir Biotechnology

Gates Foundation + Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center & RTI International (that spooky place called Research Triangle Institute, North Carolina).

Operation Warp Speed/Therapeutics and ACTIV are working together:

Source for the above is from Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines (ACTIV) [PDF] (June 12, 2020)

FNIH ACTIV - "The goal of ACTIV is to develop a research strategy for prioritizing and speeding development of the most promising COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics."

ACTIV Therapeutics Clinical Trial Protocols

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla had said that he declined money from Operation Warp Speed to avoid government intervention, stating later that:
"When you get money from someone that always comes with strings. They want to see how we are going to progress, what type of moves you are going to do. They want reports," he finished. "And also, I wanted to keep Pfizer out of politics, by the way."
Source: Newsweek (Nov 9, 2020)

Recent Phizer Acquisitions:
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Acq June 2016, $5.2 billion, Link)

In July 2016, Phizer won a $40 million bid for the assets of BIND Therapeutics, which was in bankruptcy.

Bamboo Therapeutics (Acq 2016, $645 million): Pfizer aims to become industry leader in gene therapy with aquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc.

Medivation (Acq Sept 2016, $14 billion) Link

AstraZeneca (Small molecule antibiotic div, Acq Dec 2016, $1.575 billion) Link

Array BioPharma (Acq June 2019, $11.4 billion) Link

Amplyx Pharmaceuticals (Acq April 2021, undisclosed sum; experimental antifungal and antiviral treatments for those with weak immune systems) Link

Trillium Therapeutics (Acq August 2021, $2.3 billion) Link

Arena Pharmaceuticals (Acq Dec 2021; $6.7 billion cash) Link

ReViral Ltd (Acq June 2022, $525 mil) Link

Biohaven Pharma leader in migraine drugs and its calcitonin gene-related peptide programs (Acq May 2022, $11.6B)

Kleo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Biohaven Acquires Kleo Pharmaceuticals And Licenses Platform Technology From Yale University To Form Biohaven Labs...now owned by Pfizer.

Even more...Cthulhu-Phizer::

Warner-Lambert, $90.2 billion, 2000
Wyeth, $68 billion, 2009
King Pharmaceuticals, $3.6 billion, 2010
Hospira, $15.2 billion, 2015
Pfizer's most expensive acquisitions

In 2014, Pfizer attempted to take over AstraZeneca for $118 billion.

Roughly $230 billion in past 22 years; $348 billion if they acquired AstraZeneca.

R&D $?
ROI $?
Profits $$$?

Black Agenda Report

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
I think alot of this vax madness is all about the new medicine R&D using the mRNA platform. Their goal is gene therapy (permanent DNA edits) BEFORE birth, imo.
edited a bunch

I think you nailed it. That is the end game.

The eventual plan is to eliminate any resistance to vaxxing or any choice point.

We have seen how the decision to take or not take the Covid vax became a really big deal. A lot of money and effort was spent on trying to coerce people, psychologically or through job requirements. And success was still only partial.

It must have been so annoying for the controllers. Free will? Choice? Having to obtain consent? It’s just so inconvenient.

That might be one reason in the long game, beyond increasing sales, for continually lowering the age of vaccination. It takes the decision away from the individual recipient and shifts it to the parents. The kid gets no choice. But still, those pesky parents might decide against the jab.

So we see the shift away from parents controlling education and medical treatment for their children. Authorities want kids to belong to the state for guaranteed indoctrination and modification.

I think the goal will be prenatal genetic evaluation and treatment of babies. It will become a standard part of pregnancy health care, to have a “healthy” child. Parents won’t be in a position to dispute whatever the evaluation “says,” and there will be no choice point over whether or not the kid gets treatment. Once you fully control the first generation, you control all the following generations.

The medical establishment just needs to get the genetic technology to the point where they can do a permanent, one-time, evaluation and modification.

There will be no enforced ongoing treatment regimes. No vaccine passports. That’s old school domination by force.

The new way will be no choice, no resistance, no idea that things could have been any different.
edit on 8/7/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 8/7/2022 by cimmerius because: Proofreading is not my strong point

edit on 8/7/2022 by cimmerius because: OCD

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
How's the kakik?

Honestly, I have never had it.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
this is a good laugh
what.
the. heck

Tee.
Hee

Most extensive
million dollar jeweled preacher

A flashy pastor in Brooklyn was robbed while preaching during a church service. The robbery was captured during on livestream. The suspoects remain at large.

execution #1

Myanmar carries out its first executions in decades, including democracy activists

Wisconsin

BREAKING: Rep. Chuck Wichgers Becomes THIRD WISCONSIN Lawmaker to Sign on to Decertify 2020 Wisconsin Election Results — The Fraud Was Too Great

Pointing out coincidences of mathematical improbability is what this is about
edit on 2022/8/7 by CrazyFox because: Med.
beds

edit on 2022/8/7 by CrazyFox because: umm
hmmm

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

To understand the complex revenue functionality of a virus, it takes a software developer....I mean medical doctor.
edit on 7-8-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
interesting
search
a reply to: RookQueen

Sorry for delay

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Nice dig, somehow my dig ended up www.ebh.club...

Sounds exactly like what Russia have been alleging all along. That the US have been producing biological weapons to ethnically cleanse certain individuals of select genome sequences. Idk about you all, but ethnic cleansing with biological weapons doesn’t sound very “Democratic”, but maybe that’s just me.

Still trying to find the acb info but site is interesting

Well there is this
but a diff site

Hunter's kid getting married at white house

Naomi Biden to marry at White House as dad Hunter’s probe continues

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

This has just dropped from a very credible doctor. It is a MUST watch imho.

Blowing the lid on Covid 19 from start to finish

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A further update on the SCHUMANN resonance makes the change in pattern even more pronounced:

Bigger

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join