It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Whether or not that's him really doesn't matter to the point I was alluding to. Monkey pox is still infecting, almost exclusively, gay men. So, if the director of the WHO is "panicking" about it, then there are certain conclusions we might make about that.

And you thought that video backed up those conclusions because you thought it was him, so it did kinda matter to your point.

Saying that he is "panicking" also doesn't back up any claim about his sexuality and why would that even matter?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Vaccine...Inside The Race To Conquer The Covid-19 Pandemic by Dr. Ugur Sahin and Dr. Ozlem Tureci
Circling back.
Sahin describes on page 25 meeting with Bill Gates and having learning sessions with him. He taught Billy that the immune system could be hacked and that appealed to him. He then asked him a burning question >:" Was there potential, he wondered aloud, to develop mRNA-based drugs, in record speed, during a pandemic?" He encouraged Sahin to consider preparing for a plug and play solution.[page 27]

Oddly Sahin did not reveal that Gates funded BioNTech September 4, 2019, preplandemic.
Under the cover of HIV and TB the B&M Gates Foundation Awarded $55 million to BioNTech. 5X5!

After meeting with Gates, Sahin then teamed up with the partners in crime, Pfizer over a flu vaccine, the University of Pennsylvania on various pathogens and the Gates Foundation. Before they could start Covid hit but they were all friends ready to go. [page 26]

I hadn't really considered the importance of this but mRNA was an entirely new drug class! The hurdles would have been huge. So how was this new technology approved so quickly?

4 Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is...
BioNTech Announces New Collaborative to Develop HIV and TB Programs

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I hadn't really considered the importance of this but mRNA was an entirely new drug class! The hurdles would have been huge. So how was this new technology approved so quickly?

The technology was done some 30 years ago by Mallone and crew. Originally to vaccinate against cancers. It has never worked for that or this now by the looks of it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I read in the book that they had only treated a few cancer patients with this technology so it was far from well tested and successful.
Then to roll this out on a large scale for the entire world is criminal. It is one thing to believe in the concept but it is another to test it out on everyone without being 100% certain that it is safe.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Agreed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

CONSENT ORDER: LETTER OF REPRIMAND [PDF]

Youngevity International (YGYI)

His son, Steve Wallach, is the Chairman and CEO of Youngevity International.

They are also have a Coffee marketing enterprise, Hemp & CBD oil's.

Khrysos Industries, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Youngevity International, Inc. They are a Biotechnology company in Orlando, Florida specializing in nutraceutical products including hand sanitizer in manufacturing and distribution of hemp based CBD extraction & and distillation equipment & supercritical CO2 extraction systems. Only been around since Feb 2019.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All……🪞

Edit: post not well thought out removed.
edit on 8-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That's the guy. Was promptly fired from the CDC the day after presenting his findings on cystic fibrosis, as he tells it in interviews.

Edit to add:

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: angelchemuel
I read in the book that they had only treated a few cancer patients with this technology so it was far from well tested and successful.
Then to roll this out on a large scale for the entire world is criminal. It is one thing to believe in the concept but it is another to test it out on everyone without being 100% certain that it is safe.

Agree. They should not have brought these treatments to market without first performing long term testing. I guess they figure calling it a vaccine long and loudly enough should protect them from prosecution or liability. Maybe they're right. I guess we'll see.

Regardless, it's very irresponsible to guinea pig the public for profit as they have, whether it's a depopulation scheme or not. Highly unethical.
edit on 8-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: to add my reply to T1

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

The technology was done some 30 years ago by Mallone and crew. Originally to vaccinate against cancers. It has never worked for that or this now by the looks of it.
Rainbows
Jane

Adding that Moderna has invested heavily in the mRNA-LNP platform for over 10 years. LNP = Lipid Nanoparticles.

They're currently working on mRNA "therapy" via aerosol delivery. Gives a new conspiratorial meaning to future chem spraying.

The founder (and largest share owner) of Moderna (Noubar Afeyan) was working with Craig Venter of human genome project in 1999. He was also the founding CEO of the company that designed the PCR product for the human genome project and Perkin-Elmer in 1998.

Man behind genome map (Baltimore Sun, Jul 30, 2000)

Don't forget about Guisseppe Ciaramella (a top scientist previously at Moderna).

They can't wait to expose pregnant women to gene therapy...

2022 Patent US20220175906A1

For the greater good, right? 🙃

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Wow! That is a lot of info.....nice job.
I pm'd you back.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
spam
edit on Mon Aug 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?.......Wonder if she is related to Fred?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Fox is reporting that Trump tweeted that mar-a-lago is being raided by fbi......

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Please don’t tell me they actually raided trumps house.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

He also truthed that they even broke into his safe!!

Buckle up. There are dirty tricks afoot.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If he got raided at Mar-A-Lago and Hunter did not get raided yet this is pretty much everything we need to know

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Please don’t tell me they actually raided trumps house.

Trumps home raided by FBI.

gettr.com...

Ready to rumble!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Easy to see coming. Dems fund Trump endorsed candidates and actually want them to win primaries. Trump toilet stories adds some fuel. Then they raid him. If they "find" incriminating evidence all Trump endorsed candidates will be demonized and "hopefully" lose in November.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
double?
edit on 8-8-2022 by xosephx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join