It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Replied - thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OMG, this is soooooooooooooo good. Joe delivering a heart felt talk to no one with sunglasses on. This says so much. Oh, and BTW, Nixon resigned on 8-8-1974. Clip of Implosion [btw, watch the shadows]

Meanwhile. Clip

Clip

So we have lightning Up in SA, Down in DC.

I hope folks can see the symbolism at this point, Q said folks will need to be shown. Team Joe is a colossal mess, despite the eneMedia spin. He is delivering an address to "families in need" WITH SUNGLASSES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not at a table, or with others, or in an intimate way, but outside (has he been locked out...?) with sunglasses hiding his eyes from those he wants to follow him. This is catastrophic PR, but revealing symbolism. Also, he has Covid and Cancer...

edit on 6-8-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sounds about right...

We like to think of ourselves as the pinnacle of human existence, but the truth is that humans have been getting smaller, slower and dumber for quite a while. So why is this happening? Over time, human DNA has accumulated an enormous amount of deleterious mutations, and each new generation adds even more. Our DNA is essentially an “instruction manual”, and these deleterious mutations are essentially “spelling mistakes” in that manual. Eventually there will be so many mistakes that our “instruction manual” is simply not functional any longer, and that is a major problem. What this means is that the clock is running down on the human race, and that is a reality that most people don’t want to face.

I know that a lot of you are already confused, and so let me take this one step at a time.

Continue reading... Humanity Is In the Midst Of A ‘Mutational Meltdown’

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Brilliant!
"Presumably the collective cost for those 5 jabs will be greater than the original dose they were divided into."

I was mulling over the thought that to get the correct dose each person would need 5 jabs.

5X5 danger warning! I wonder what Rel would have to say about this. Can't be a coincidence.

Like you say it's all about the $.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The Vatican issued a new commemorative coin in June of 2022 promoting the need to be vaccinated against Covid". Covid jabs for children.

Apparently this issue is close to Pope's heart. Judas would be proud.

Just a little symbolism.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
MONEY
POWER
INFLUENCE
The BITE that has no CURE-NSA

So in 2020 we have the bat[bite?] coin link to Covid. The jab that is given is not a cure.

Vatican Covid Coin

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
From the coin pictures I wonder why the child is pointing to the 20?
Could it be directing us to look at the coin from 2020?

The 20th letter of the alphabet is T!
The current variants circulating are BA. ,whatever. But with the T = Bat!
The 2020 coin depicts a mother bat with her child. Who has been targeted? The children.

The "0" almost seems to suggest a Q.
Also the coin has a from dark to light element.

Not certain if it has any relevance but that child with the pointed finger reminds me of President Trump doing the same thing. Pointing out different actors in the play.
The "R" to the left on the Vatican coin must mean something. It is the 18th letter of the alphabet. Could it be referring to 2018 when the game plan was set in motion? That is the year that the NIH gave Dr. Ralph Baric an unrequested grant to study coronavirus.

Just connecting the dots.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Anyone ever notice the reverse side of the 1985 Vatican City 100 lire coin? What do you see?? In plain (conspiracy) sight.

How was the beach today?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What else has the Vatican been up to?
This stamp was issued September 10, 2020 before Pfizer's mRNA jab was given EUA.
This statement makes one wonder how they knew that" some particles of the virus would be neutralized by the expected vaccine."
It was for 2.40 Euros. Playing with numbers 2+4=6 which represents the number of hours difference between the Vatican and Washington DC which is where the medical gang making the decisions hang out.

For the art followers:
The background color of the picture on the post card with the stamp is "green for go". I wonder if the grey represents the graphene element? Anyone else notice that the Coronavirus molecule looks like it has a face?
The whole image is not one of hope but rather despair/fear. A person on his deathbed.
What ever happened to religious themed stamps that one would expect from the Vatican?

New Issues 2020: Vatican City Covid-19
Hours Between Italy and Washington DC
----
What else art related has the Vatican been up to?
This is a surprise. Unbelievable: The Vatican took artwork and reprinted it on stamps without the artist's knowledge or permission. "Babrow was shocked to learn that the Vatican had apparently used a reproduction of the image which featured Babrow's hallmark heart emblazoned across Christ's chest for the stamp." It was created as street art 2019.

This must be heart related. This Easter stamp was issued on Valentine's day February 14, 2020.
The words "Just use it" over the heart. Despite the "heart" risks of the mRNA jabs just use it?
Symbolism.
Vatican Sued Over Artwork on 2020 Easter Stamp

edit on 6-8-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: correction

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Circling back to the American Samoa bat coin.
More symbolism:

Pandemic link...America Samoa was one of the only countries in the world during the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic that did not have any deaths. They proactively reacted and protected their citizens.
Fast forward to the plandemic.
America Samoa suspended all air flights provided by Hawaii Airlines, their only link to the outside world.
During this period of time they did not have any cases of Covid.
17 months later air travel resumed and they then had their first case on September 17th.

Lots of 17's and they have mega bats.
America Sanoma- One of the Last Places Without Civid Has First Case
Wiki link

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
This may be my imagination but if you look at that stamp of the jab it looks like it is going into the left eye of the face. Do you think that this is related to the black eye club members?

Other Vatican artwork shenanigans.
The Vatican was to have an Andy WAR hol exhibit in November 2019. His spiritual side consists of his depiction of the Last Supper.

This is one of his most famous pieces of creativity. The skull is repeated 6 times and "the shadow cast by the skull resembles a baby's profile." Seems lots going on around skulls. [ie. Damien Hirst and the diamond skull.]
According to the Pope "Life is the art of encounter. Cultures become sick when they become referential...when they exclude rather than integrate."
Must have been divine intervention. The exhibit was canceled.

Vatican Pulls Out of Andy Wahol Exhibit
We are in Need of New Beauty

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
#funpost

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Not sure about the left eye thing but, those skulls are definitely connected to some shady (public) groups that are well financed by the elite, Rothschild family for one. Something I recently came across that I'm still trying to unravel which has origins to Q but I'm not yet exactly sure which Q.

Aside from stage magic & propaganda for the masses, human skulls represent a pure royal bloodline that runs through the women which embues a divinely sanctioned authority. This concept is directly linked to what is known as the divine right of kings, which is also called God's mandate. A political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy, meaning a justification in the right to rule as divine nobility based on certain bloodlines. In every ancient secret society there is skull symbolism. The skull symbolizes the right to rule because of their birth from a woman of pure royal blood. The pirates had skull & crossbones because most of them were Templars and they were loyal to the bloodline of Mary Magdalene. Some assert that her bloodline was of a special lineage, and that her children survive in the royal houses of Europe to this day. ✠

When used in military context the skull means they are fighting for a pure bloodline of some princess or queen which is the real reason the Trojan war was fought over Helen and what her genetic lineage represented. The bloodline always runs through the female. Another reason why the skull is feminine, is that in occult secret societies men traditionally drink female monthly lunar blood from a real skull cap in order to get the conscious powers of women to activate gnosis (knowledge). This practice is still carried out today in some esoteric Orders. This is also the real symbolic origin of the Jewish skullcap, Yamaka. This bloodline is also associated with the concept of Mashiach or Messiah.

My bet is Warhol's strong connection as a "Byzantine" Catholic is why the Vatican dropped him. The Vatican/Pope is at war over over Eastern Orthodoxy which has alot to do with the Russia/Ukraine conflict and the billions Biden & Co is sending to Ukraine.

Speaking of which... Biden administration's next security assistance package for Ukraine is expected to be $1 billion, one of the largest so far.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Sounds about right...

I have to speak to this after having a very jarring experience with a young man in his 20-30s working in a coffee truck and was confused what my change should be for my $2.50 cup after I gave him $5 cash. Could not figure it out. I was floored.

Reminded me of these videos, what are they even spending education on if kids in high school and college age don't even know what continent we are on or how many dimes are in a dollar...
Gen Z Can't Answer The Most Basic Questions

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Straight outta house of horror films...

Dyshidrosiform Bullous Pemphigoid Triggered by COVID-19 Vaccination

However, following COVID-19 vaccination, a wide spectrum of cutaneous adverse effects have been observed. We report a case of dyshidrosiform bullous pemphigoid, a rare clinical variant of bullous pemphigoid, following COVID-19 vaccination in an elderly female patient. The biopsy revealed subepidermal splitting with positive direct and indirect immunofluorescence studies.
The patient was a 90-year-old woman who was admitted to the hospital on 30 March 2021 with a widespread itchy eczematous rash involving the trunk and extremities, and left leg swelling. The patient was on long-term warfarin, bisoprolol, amlodipine, bendroflumethiazide, and ursodeoxycholic acid for atrial fibrillation, hypertension, and primary biliary cirrhosis, respectively. Her blood pressure medications had been initiated more than 10 years ago, and her drug list had not changed recently. The patient’s family history was unremarkable, and she had never had a skin problem before.

The eruption had begun one week after her first COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech) on 29 December 2020. Her general practitioner had tried hydrocortisone 1% cream, moisturiser, oral antihistamine, and permethrin 5% for suspected scabies. However, her skin condition persisted. After her second dose on 18 March 2021, the rash worsened considerably with severe itching.
Gruesome pics included in the paper.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Debunked in thread F0R7Y.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That didnt debunk the WHO presidents comment. If that was the post you meant.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
A third person has died after a lightning strike near the White House, police said. One remains hospitalized.

"Suspicious Obserers" host has been saying that with the Earth's weakened mag field that lightening zaps will be more severe.

God appears to have said beware of Washington DC the modern day Sodom and Gamora.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That didnt debunk the WHO presidents comment. If that was the post you meant.

No, I meant that it debunked the claim that the party dude in the vid is Adhanom.

How could you not get that from "This video is a lot clearer and you can see it isn't Adhanom."?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Aa reply to: Thoughtful1
So Q references "The Keystone". I've wondered about that, repeatedly.
I'm in a Bat group on FB,lol.
They posted a meme the other day showing Bats were a "Keystone Species". interesting, multiple meanings?! probably just a coincidence.Thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to delve in further.
I tried to load the pic and It's not happening...grrr.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
For those interseted - Still Hanging in there - NOt done Yet
Have Faith In Humanity
Cheers
Enjoy
11:11

NEVER GIVE UP
TRUST ME

edit on 862022 by MetalThunder because: 8-24

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link