It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The first arrest will shock the world.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Please don’t tell me they actually raided trumps house.

Trumps home raided by FBI.

gettr.com...

Ready to rumble!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The first arrest will shock the world.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Please don’t tell me they actually raided trumps house.

Trumps home raided by FBI.

gettr.com...

Ready to rumble!

Listening to Dan Bongino on FOX losing his mind about we need to vote Repub yada yada.....

What people do not realize is we are WAY WAY WAY WAY beyond just voting.....our govt needs to be taken over by the military and clean house.....DOJ FBI CIA all of it.............voting does not do #...........

edit on 8-8-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if in those 15 boxes The FBI took was the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of the 2020 election steal and NOW they are all crapping their pants....ROFL.....

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if in those 15 boxes The FBI took was the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of the 2020 election steal and NOW they are all crapping their pants....ROFL.....

"how do you introduce evidence?"

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?.......Wonder if she is related to Fred?

Nothing I could find on that Fred.

Dai ly Mail

Cassidy J. Hutchinson is the oldest of two children born to her parents Richard J. Hutchinson and Angela Tyann Hutchinson (Moore).

If you want to dig: Angela Tyann Moore

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

The military is heavily compromised. They've been purging patriots for the past year.

I don't think they can be trusted. Certainly not the current leadership.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting Trump mentions Watergate. Today, 45 days after his birthday and the anniversary of Richard Nixon announcing he’s resigning.

Trump statement: twitter.com...

What if Trump stole the top secret JFK assassination & UFO files and was planning on a new reality TV show. LOL.

Trump = 88
Q88:
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).

Odds Checker

Today is "Happiness Happens Day" and “Don’t Even Think of Raining on My Parade” as established by the Secret Society of Happy People (SOHP).

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Ahh yeah about that . Its more like how do you make evidence go away. The deepstate has been very effective with their 3 letter agencies (doj,cia,fbi) closing loopholes and making evidence go away under the false premise of pursuing justice.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

The military is heavily compromised. They've been purging patriots for the past year.

I don't think they can be trusted. Certainly not the current leadership.

The Q plan has been highly effective if it was to comprise all the 3 letter agencies and the military.

Trust the plan until its to late --Q 2024

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

It was after re-reading a couple of Q's messages after seeing another good one here in this thread, that I started this ATS thread describing how the DOJ needs to show some guts and arrest the former President, so we can get his trial underway ASAP.

The Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you have an alternative quote explaining what the white patches are on the Schumann resonance graphs?

I was rushed and grabbed the nearest - my bad!

How do we divide your definition into what the 4 different colors mean?
Red
White
Green
Yellow.

Why does nobody seem interested in the obvious reduction in resonance that I showed in the last 2 graphs?

If it's just ordinary cyclical natural electrical processes then it should be easy to find similar "quiet spot" snapshots from the past... I'll take a look thru my back archive.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
8-8. Funny, my pic link is b88b

Planned.

Add it all up from the beginning of this thread. The Other White House. Evidence. NDA's signed by Presidents arriving in office. Joe, Covid-Cancer, Mumbling, GreenScreened. Election coming, Dems losing all over, no way to rig. Jab Truth arriving. Russia Ukraine unified, China Taiwan Unified, NK/SK Unified, BRICS in place.

Add it all up, convergence.

Happy 8-8. SeQuence continues for another 8 days for so. Summer is now VERY hot, Joe+KamKam+Fire.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think if they're gunning for a color revolution type scenario, worsening their brand of political persecution is probably a logical next step for them. Some people will probably get pretty bent out of shape if that goes too far or goes on for too long. It's already been out of hand for years now.

Then the pre-ordained crackdown, as soon as the first angry American takes a shot or otherwise interferes with federal authorities. All of the things that the Trump detractors accused Trump of planning, the Biden regime will gleefully undertake without a second thought. Basket of deplorables, and all that. Fundamental transformation, don't ya know.

Things could get out of hand pretty quick in the wrong circumstances. A successful crackdown is an equally repugnant scenario, in my opinion. Either could make the country more vulnerable to takeover by an interested third party, if the military really are all too busy playing with themselves or boot stomping civilians to help sort out this mess, should it come to that.

That sure would shoot some holes in my 'we might be watching a movie' hypothesis. Maybe we're just getting to the exciting part or something. They didn't shoot anybody during the raid, after all.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Thank you for that information. I hate it as well when they post the results of the election before it takes place.
They should not print the results beforehand ever if they want credibility.
FTR I realized before I cast my first ballot it was all bs. Mickey Mouse was my write in for pres.
edit on 2022/8/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Other interesting connections re the Mar-A-Lago FBI raid... mostly from Scavino and Phil Godlewski channels:

So:
1) FBI raided on the date that trump used for texts in his rallies 880022,
2) Apparently Evidence seized by the FBI is automatically entered into court (legally) - need this confirmed!
3) Isn't there a SCIF at Mar-A-Lago? If so, then no issue storing govt docs there?

Get your popcorn guys n gals, JoM pass the bottle opener, looks like we're reaching the final scenes?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Keep an eye on your Google results... it appears it GLITCHED today and algorithm may have changed - by good or bad? Who knows?

Good ol' Elenochie (of News Blast fame) is reporting:

Electrical explosion reported at Google's data center in Iowa, 3 electricians critically injured - KETV

twitter.com...

edit on 8-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anyone interested in the goings on of the Carlyle Group(covered in the thread), will find this of interest:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not quite a researcher, I try to help us understand things that we already know.

Because understanding something is different than just knowing about it.

Partly, it's just to help remember things properly.

That's someplace where recycled meems work perfectly.

I'm bored.

So, it's election season, and MSM says Hunter is going down. But, I wouldn't expect any big arrests, or even a peep from Durham.... for the time being.

I think this means that the Biden Affair might get handled in the clear, above board....for the world to see.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NASA quote:

At any given moment about 2,000 thunderstorms roll over Earth, producing some 50 flashes of lightning every second. Each lightning burst creates electromagnetic waves that begin to circle around Earth captured between Earth's surface and a boundary about 60 miles up. Some of the waves - if they have just the right wavelength - combine, increasing in strength, to create a repeating atmospheric heartbeat known as Schumann resonance. This resonance provides a useful tool to analyze Earth's weather, its electric environment, and to even help determine what types of atoms and molecules exist in Earth's atmosphere.
NASA Schumann Resonance

How To Read The Schumann resonance Spectrogram Properly

The White patches means a thunderstorm over Tomsk, Russia. (Not a global indicator)

sosrff.tsu.ru...

How to read Schumann Resonance Data:

And his Schumann Resonance Diurnal Variations Master Guide.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, bear in mind that the FBI raid of Mar-A-Lago SETS A PRECEDENT!

This will allow similar action on Bill Clinton, Obama, Bush, Carter, as well as other high politicians like Schumer, Pelosi, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join